Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ohio State University conducts psychology study

UM-Bot

Patrick Lown of the Ohio State University is conducting a study looking in to people's supernatural beliefs. To take part in the study click the full article link below.

"My name is Patrick Lown and I am working with Dr. Trish Van Zandt in the Psychology Department at Ohio State University on research examining people's supernatural beliefs. The study consists of a brief Survey Monkey survey which should take 20-30 minutes maximum.

"

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: osu.edu
  • Like 1

Patrick Lown of the Ohio State University is conducting a study looking in to people's supernatural beliefs. To take part in the study click the full article link below.

"My name is Patrick Lown and I am working with Dr. Trish Van Zandt in the Psychology Department at Ohio State University on research examining people's supernatural beliefs. The study consists of a brief Survey Monkey survey which should take 20-30 minutes maximum.

"

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: osu.edu

The full article link keeps coming up "Problem loading page" for me. :(

Is anyone else getting this?

Edited by pixiii

• 3 weeks later...

It takes me to some kind of survey about personalities and stuff, Im taking it but I've yet to see anything about the paranormal.