Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Balls (Weapons)

whiteknight

Emma, I wish I could see you live.. to prove the contrary.. I don't not believe in psi-ball, I'm not a new-ager yet there are things I can do that can not be measured but can be verified ... ;)

If they cannot be measured in some way, then why would people believe you?

This energy is not a measurement of any unit, but when someone is able to use it then it may be measureable.

Oh ya I would like to rephrase my previous post. You can measure it if you can do it.

In all fairness, the above is an accurate, if somewhat pointless, description.

No, energy is not a measurement of any unit. Yes, the only time it is measurable is when someone is using it. Similarly, if someone can do it, it can be measured. All of these are nothing more than variations on the same basic theme that energy is really nothing more than the process of a system doing work. If work is getting done, i.e. "someone is using it", then there is measurable energy. If someone is not doing it, there is no measurable energy. It's grade school level science. A student might respond with the colloquial "Duh."

While the word "energy" is often used as a noun, this does not render the usage correct. Energy, as defined, is the capacity of a system to do work. Even when used as a noun, such as "The soccer players were full of energy.", one may get the impression that "energy" is some sort of fuel, like gasoline to a car engine, but the truth of the matter, both scientifically and grammatically, is that the reference is not to what the energy was, but rather, a description of the work taking place, in this case very active soccer.

The proof of this is simply switching the word: Switch it with a noun and you get "The soccer players were full of Gatorade." The meaning of the sentence is completely changed. You no longer get the impression of soccer players running around the field (although perhaps of running to the bathroom). Switch it with a verb, on the other hand, "The soccer players were full of acceleration." and the sentence, while clunky and awkward, retains its original meaning.

So, to remain on-topic, being that this "psi" is both not measurable and does not seem to have any definitive effects, there is little point to spending time practicing it.

Edited by aquatus1
  • Like 1

No one has ever accomplish this skill... so I suggest find your own ways and believe... most of the times impossible becomes possible to those who believe they can accomplish something... It seems you are very determined person, goodluck to you bud!!

No one has ever accomplish this skill... so I suggest find your own ways and believe... most of the times impossible becomes possible to those who believe they can accomplish something... It seems you are very determined person, goodluck to you bud!!

Oh really. So being superman is impossible, but if I believe enough I will be able to fly and have super strength. Yeah right. :rolleyes:

... most of the times impossible becomes possible to those who believe they can accomplish something...

Actually, this is not only not "most of the time", it is actually an extremely rare event. And of the few times that it has occurred, the only person who considered it absolutely impossible was the person trying to accomplish it. Their coach knew better.

But in every single one of these cases, there is a common thread. In every single one of these cases, what was being sought was an improvement. Running faster, swimming longer, jumping higher. In other words, there was no doubt the actual phenomena (running, swimming, jumping) existed; the only question was what the upper limits of performance were. In the case of psychic abilities, existence has yet to be established, to say nothing of being measured or improved upon.

Oh really. So being superman is impossible, but if I believe enough I will be able to fly and have super strength. Yeah right. :rolleyes:

With the exception of skeptics like you who always like to doubt everything... clearly they are the one who last to evolve, since they have no belief in themselves, who only admire their failed intelligence ... goodluck to the likes of you ...

Edited by Pierce8
  • Like 1

With the exception of skeptics like you who always like to doubt everything... clearly they are the one who last to evolve, since they have no belief in themselves, who only admire their failed intelligence ... goodluck to the likes of you ...

yes, because that's how evolution works.....

Yeah. Its called using your brain in a logical way. Not just believing everything that you hear. The only intelligence that fails are believers who think they have powers. :rolleyes:

Energy can and does effect other energy. Magnets for example. Psychic power is all about resonation of the mind into physical-like characteristics. In essence throw a ball of hate to kill, a ball of love and life to heal and so on. The idea behind magick (technology of the gods) is the use of the chakra system of moving energy up and down the spine (kundalini) to influence other energy outside the body.Your mind can and has been measured (picos), your "aura" has also been measured (also picos). These two things are correlated and allow one another to properly function. for good accurate magick texts go to http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html and learn all you can. For anyone wishing to debate picos, ill post a link when prompted.

Energy can and does effect other energy. Magnets for example.

Agreed. But first, before you start talking about how it affects the environment around it, you have to show that the energy actually exists. Explanations are for phenomena. If you don't have a phenomena, you don't need explanations.

Psychic power is all about resonation of the mind into physical-like characteristics. In essence throw a ball of hate to kill, a ball of love and life to heal and so on.

According to whom? What is the source of this data?

The idea behind magick (technology of the gods) is the use of the chakra system of moving energy up and down the spine (kundalini) to influence other energy outside the body.Your mind can and has been measured (picos), your "aura" has also been measured (also picos). These two things are correlated and allow one another to properly function. for good accurate magick texts go to http://www.angelfire...is666/HOME.html and learn all you can. For anyone wishing to debate picos, ill post a link when prompted.

Before you go crazy with the links, can you explain what relevance the above link has to do with psi balls as weapons?

Well first the link has instructions and such for the lad to make his psi balls, and its the only one for that type of training that id freely give to a beginner.

Secondly The resonation of psychic energy for purposes of manipulating the physical state was first touted and used by the Vedis of India who received this information from their gods. The use of that energy is SOLELY dependant upon what it was programmed with love, hate, math etc.

the example of energy affecting energy that i opened up with, is the opening argument for my case. Meaning (if you need it spoon fed) Your mind being energy (picos), can affect the physical world around it, also being energy according to Hawkings string theory of the physical state.

Did I explain myself to you thoroughly? We can have a much longer private discussion on the matter of spacetime and physical reality and stop stealing this kids psi ball thread. Since all I wanted to do was give him the info he asked and not get into some Versus with anyone.

For the original post: A psi ball can theoretically get as hot as your intention is for it to be, but the size of the heated area would grow with the temp meaning you can get burned badly.

Edited by Apotheodaimon

(These are serious and important questions I do not want them to be disregarded as an unimportant forum because of my age and questions) I am wondering about the weaponry capability of psi balls I am 13 my doctor said that I’m going to be 6’4” when I grow up but I’m 5’9” taller than Lou firigno when he was my age and he’s 6’5”. I work out 3 times a week and can beat all my 16 year old friends in an arm wrestle, I am only 5% percent body fat. These statements may seem irrelevant but they aren’t simply because I want to be the ultimate fighter! (Don’t blow me off yet) I’m enrolling in martial arts and practicing my psi capability and I want to know if I’m wasting my time. Please answer questions in the following order. (1: how hot can I psi ball get (2: how much kinetic energy can a psi ball release if told to do so (3: how visible can a psi ball get? I’ve seen little red blurs but I want some that glow. (4: can they go into a beam? (5 how long does it take to make one? Thank you so much for your interest and thank you so much for reading.

Gravity, my son; gravity. And not only gravity, but supplying the body with the correct nutrients to supply the bodies need in fighting gravity. This is the secret to forming psi balls. Heat rises! You must remember that.

Well first the link has instructions and such for the lad to make his psi balls, and its the only one for that type of training that id freely give to a beginner.

Make the link a bit more direct next time. Otherwise it makes it look like you are advertising another site.

Secondly The resonation of psychic energy for purposes of manipulating the physical state was first touted and used by the Vedis of India who received this information from their gods. The use of that energy is SOLELY dependant upon what it was programmed with love, hate, math etc.

So, you only have a broad idea as to the origin then?

the example of energy affecting energy that i opened up with, is the opening argument for my case. Meaning (if you need it spoon fed) Your mind being energy (picos), can affect the physical world around it, also being energy according to Hawkings string theory of the physical state.

Yeah, not going to give you the opening you're begging for.

Did I explain myself to you thoroughly? We can have a much longer private discussion on the matter of spacetime and physical reality and stop stealing this kids psi ball thread. Since all I wanted to do was give him the info he asked and not get into some Versus with anyone.

Yeah, you answered pretty much everything as expected.

For the original post: A psi ball can theoretically get as hot as your intention is for it to be, but the size of the heated area would grow with the temp meaning you can get burned badly.

Similarly, you can jump as high as you intend to jump, but the height of your jump would eventually hurt you when you land.

Wow, I come back after a month or three and find this.

First off, I understand skeptics points of view in the way that 'if I can't see it, then it doesn't exist because I say it doesn't' attitude. Personally I find it limiting and degrading to anything and everything and thus why they probably think that science can prove everything, which is funny considering it doesn't.

Science is a basis for medical stipulations, which unfortunately can't even cure a common cold, so that's telling you a lot right there.

On the lighter side of things, psi-balls are NOT weapons. Many people may THINK they can be, but in overall reality, they are not. Why anyone would want them to be is beyond me. Revenge and the like are not excuses for contemplation of such.

As for the comments posted by "Blacksabbath", then I question you this: If such a thing is not 'plausible', then that means that most things we have learned are not plausible and therefore cannot exist. We has ANIMALS do not fully comprehend the things around us and probably never will. What makes you think that such a thing could not exist based on LIMITED research? Or has such a concept actually crossed your mind?

Now granted I don't claim (nor ever will of such) to know everything that is plausible, but I do know that things exist that we cannot explain and that others will be more than willing to dismiss because there is no 'scientific' explanation of such. Now it IS truth that ANIMALS have limitations, but also know that ALL things have some form of 'defense' from things in which could harm them, whether it's a deterrent or otherwise. It's merely how it goes about it (example: poison tree frogs have poison, certain moths make themselves look 'bigger' than they are, etc...).

As for the anime thing now, yes, at 13 you think you can do a lot more than you really can; however you have to really understand that a lot of practice goes into understanding MANY variables of practicing such things. What you see in cartoons...totally false. What cartoons show you in 30 minutes (okay, 15 with commercials), is VERY unrealistic. It takes literally YEARS and YEARS to even get remotely close to anything plausible.

My advice is that if you think you have any type of ability: Meditate and practice. Outside distractions will often cause you to look like an ass (I should know as I was not ready). Now I know a LITTLE (by that I mean maybe 2% at most) of what I can do. I am sure I can do more, but why would I want to? I have no vengeance against others as I am defensive.

Do I want to 'prove' anything? No. Why? Because I'm not saying I'm perfect about how I do things. It's NOT 100% and NEVER will be.

Anywho, I'm done with my blurb.

• Like 1

Now I know a LITTLE (by that I mean maybe 2% at most) of what I can do. I am sure I can do more, but why would I want to? I have no vengeance against others as I am defensive.

What is it that you can do? Are you saying that you are able to create Psiballs?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. Its called using your brain in a logical way. Not just believing everything that you hear. The only intelligence that fails are believers who think they have powers. :rolleyes:

Ahh the irony.

Actually no to all of the above. If psi balls could be produced someone would have collected a million dollars from I think it was Randi. I believe he offered it for 10 years if anyone could show proof of psychic abilities. The prize was never claimed. Does that mean you don't believe you can create psi balls? NO, does it mean you can't? Yes

• 2 weeks later...

(These are serious and important questions I do not want them to be disregarded as an unimportant forum because of my age and questions) I am wondering about the weaponry capability of psi balls I am 13 my doctor said that I’m going to be 6’4” when I grow up but I’m 5’9” taller than Lou firigno when he was my age and he’s 6’5”. I work out 3 times a week and can beat all my 16 year old friends in an arm wrestle, I am only 5% percent body fat. These statements may seem irrelevant but they aren’t simply because I want to be the ultimate fighter! (Don’t blow me off yet) I’m enrolling in martial arts and practicing my psi capability and I want to know if I’m wasting my time. Please answer questions in the following order. (1: how hot can I psi ball get (2: how much kinetic energy can a psi ball release if told to do so (3: how visible can a psi ball get? I’ve seen little red blurs but I want some that glow. (4: can they go into a beam? (5 how long does it take to make one? Thank you so much for your interest and thank you so much for reading.

DUDE. How much Dragon Ball have you been watching? Really?

Sorry guys, don't have enough time to scan through all pages, but it didn't come up on the first page. So there is this thing called Chi.. and qigong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qigong

guy starting fires and influencing people with chi.

Here it is used as a real martial art.

All those dragonball z fans still have some hope :) ..

1 well depends how you use the psi ball it can become cold hot or fuzzy to the feel

2 psi balls are pure energy they dont release it they are it

3 psi is ivvisible exeot for a blur when looked though at best making pi visible will take alot more energy than a noraml human can control even the strongest people/creatures cant make it completely solid alone although i have caused others sharp pains by manipulating their psi/aura

4 psi balls cant become beams because they are psi balls but psi itself can be shaped into anything like psi balls psi beams and i beleive that some people can cause psi to combust and eplode but it propable wont be visible but can be senses and felt

5 well it depends on your skill and the intensity you want the psi ball to have

a little note some people have extremely strong aruas they can make psi balls feelable and seen as a blur exept these "people" arent exactly people to be honest pm me for more info

Actually no to all of the above. If psi balls could be produced someone would have collected a million dollars from I think it was Randi. I believe he offered it for 10 years if anyone could show proof of psychic abilities. The prize was never claimed. Does that mean you don't believe you can create psi balls? NO, does it mean you can't? Yes

let me see what idiot would show the existence of soemthing long ignored so they can be constantly be bugged and anyed by media and governments