Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Balls (Weapons)

whiteknight

1 well depends how you use the psi ball it can become cold hot or fuzzy to the feel

2 psi balls are pure energy they dont release it they are it

3 psi is ivvisible exeot for a blur when looked though at best making pi visible will take alot more energy than a noraml human can control even the strongest people/creatures cant make it completely solid alone although i have caused others sharp pains by manipulating their psi/aura

4 psi balls cant become beams because they are psi balls but psi itself can be shaped into anything like psi balls psi beams and i beleive that some people can cause psi to combust and eplode but it propable wont be visible but can be senses and felt

5 well it depends on your skill and the intensity you want the psi ball to have

a little note some people have extremely strong aruas they can make psi balls feelable and seen as a blur exept these "people" arent exactly people to be honest pm me for more info

Actually there is no support for the existence of Psi Balls. It is interesting that some I have read about (maybe 2 years ago) touted their ability to create psi balls but when they were tested they couldn't produce anything. In fact there was someone here locally that made the claims of creating psi balls and also could cause pain in others by affecting their psi, but it turned out to be coincidence and he couldn't create psi balls when non believers were around. I'm sorry but psi balls don't exist.

let me see what idiot would show the existence of soemthing long ignored so they can be constantly be bugged and anyed by media and governments

Let's see, for less than a million you get people to go live on grubs and worms and nothing for weeks in remote places (survivor). Many people would do many things for a million dollars. You can't ignore what doesn't exist. If it were possible, the government would have their own people creating psi balls and inflicting pain on others in interrogations by affecting their psi instead of using techniques like water boarding. In fact I believe the U.S. military tried for several decades to develop psychic weaponry but closed down their attempts when they found it couldn't be done. You and others have the right to believe, but without something to back up the claims it remains a belief and nothing more.

Edited for spelling

Edited by digitalartist

In fact I believe the U.S. military tried for several decades to develop psychic weaponry but closed down their attempts when they found it couldn't be done. You and others have the right to believe, but without something to back up the claims it remains a belief and nothing more.

You mean 'Men Who Stare At Goats' movie (Good mive by the way). I believe that was based off a true story.

But I agree with you, I don't believe psi balls exist. No one has been able to prove otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...

my advice would be look up qigong and try learning some meditation and study some tai chi

• 2 weeks later...

my advice would be look up qigong and try learning some meditation and study some tai chi

My advice would be don't believe everything you read or see on the internet. Saw a piece on chi not long ago. Not sure if it was local or not. The supposed chi master could cause people to be pushed back with just his chi and demonstrated with one of his students who was supposedly pushed back off his feet multiple times, but when he tried it on the reporter, he was unable to even budge him slightly.

let me see what idiot would show the existence of soemthing long ignored so they can be constantly be bugged and anyed by media and governments

What idiot? You mean scientists? Who do it alllll the time. Constantly looking for things, revising work with More information.

Yeah. Whod wanna act like an idiot scientist, and the way theyve been for decades.

My advice would be don't believe everything you read or see on the internet. Saw a piece on chi not long ago. Not sure if it was local or not. The supposed chi master could cause people to be pushed back with just his chi and demonstrated with one of his students who was supposedly pushed back off his feet multiple times, but when he tried it on the reporter, he was unable to even budge him slightly.

Oh but the reporter must have been crossing his toes.. Hehehe. I saw it to. Another one I saw was at an evangelical revival. This mom was dragging her teenage son up to be "healed" you could tell he wanted nothing to do with it. The preacher hit the mom on the forehead she goes down, when he got to him, it was obviouse he wasn't going down....these two big dudes in suits came up behind the kid, and drug him to the ground. No one seemed to notice him struggling with the guys.... Possesed I guess. I laughed for ten minutes

• Like 1

Sorry guys, don't have enough time to scan through all pages, but it didn't come up on the first page. So there is this thing called Chi.. and qigong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qigong

guy starting fires and influencing people with chi.

Here it is used as a real martial art.

All those dragonball z fans still have some hope :) ..

This kind of crap gives sceptics the fule they need, and real practitioners of chigong a bad name. Let me try and throw him. I might actually use my hips.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

First of all thanks every one for the advice second of all I allready stated that i can neither be swayed to beleve nor dis beleve by any one person or group, i would need to see psionics(with my own eyes, in person.) to beleve in it. That may state an impression of ignorince but i can assure you that it is just a healthy scepticisum or on the other hand a slight curiosity i have not yet (nor do i plan to) made psionics the center of my life. third i thought this was a paranormal forum NOT a health and fittness meeting the whole 5% percent body fat thing was a typo (that happens when a thirteen year old is behind A key board) i meant to say 15% percent (and im sure every one on this forum has made a typo as small as that before.) and i would like to confirm that im entering the golden gloves youth boxing chapionship (like you give a ****) the only reason im stating this is for the people who thought that i wasen't searous about my fighting career (on the opposite hand an Idiot who wan't to be a fighter but never worked tward it and ended up working at a gas station).

• 2 weeks later...

And what type of energy is this, and how do you go about measuring it? You do know that energy isn't a noun don't you? It isn't a thing, its a description of a system's properties.

The idea of energy as a nebulous, ethereal power source is the bedrock of anything New Age, and a completely erroneous one at that.

I guess it's that of what older civilizations have talked about (the greeks, the chinese, the Indians), giving it different names such as Qi, Prana or even Orgone. The idea is not something new and New Age ;)

• 1 month later...

The million dollar prize is a hoax. Why in the world can't we ever stop fighting on these stupid threads?? It's extremely annoying and degrading to us believers. Anyways, the mind and spirit can't be measured with SCIENCE. Only that of the spirit and mind can experience such things that are related. This is why science will always have its flaws. It's close minded and will be set back because of it and so will it's people. Belief is everything in life. Stop trying to take it away

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

You simply are not ready to make one.Using it as a weapon? Using pychic energy to harm others is horrible and psi balls dont do much just for show in a sense. People that want something and dont have it. They dont have it for a reason. So I would just forget it. I could tell you a lot of things about it but I dont know. Why would you want to use it as a weapon?

And you can do anything with energy. Energy is all around us.

ok let me put it like this, a kid my age and younger can grab his father hunting rifle and go out side a shoot a 200lb or so animal just with the knowlege to shoot a weapon, and a 16 year old could get a job, work for a few weeks get a semi automatic weapon and mow down all of his neighbours, in his parents car which however weighs about 2-3 tones and can go about 90 miles per hour and can kill or seariously injure any one who gets in its way. you see mame that huge responsibility is givin to the youth with little efort on there part, and me knowing martial arts and being the size of the avarage man gives me the will to do about the same amount of damage as a guy with a baseball bat. people abuse these things every day every second really, im not a bad person as ive said i have alot of power and i have been willed to use it becase im big and know martial arts but i have never gotten into a real fight becase i can control my anger and power. it takes so much work to get the power i want and yet others can get power at a gun store. you may be right but im a good person and if im secure with the power i have now i probobly with with higher power. but thank you for caring about my well being and the others around me.

• Like 1

i guess me :P,but thats not why i don't go up to the white house with my little psi wheel and spin it around a couple times, for me its becase it is such an unknown thing and others may be able to get more powerful than me faster i mean really im not the sharpest tool in the shed.plus they would try to mutate it into somthing i don't want, id rather just be uniqe and have it stick to the few that can do psi, its like a test to see if people deserve it, the time and the faith it takes to do psi are the quallitys ment to use it.

The million dollar prize is a hoax. Why in the world can't we ever stop fighting on these stupid threads?? It's extremely annoying and degrading to us believers. Anyways, the mind and spirit can't be measured with SCIENCE. Only that of the spirit and mind can experience such things that are related. This is why science will always have its flaws. It's close minded and will be set back because of it and so will it's people. Belief is everything in life. Stop trying to take it away

No, the million dollar prize is NOT a hoax.

Information for it right here.

If there is an energy being produced by the human body that is causing changes/effects on another object then IT CAN BE MEASURED. Or repeated.

Science is a process, a method of studying. It doesn't have an opinion or motive.

No one is trying to take anything away. Heck, most of us skeptics would LOVE for it to be true.

Nibs

Sorry guys, don't have enough time to scan through all pages, but it didn't come up on the first page. So there is this thing called Chi.. and qigong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qigong

guy starting fires and influencing people with chi.

Here it is used as a real martial art.

All those dragonball z fans still have some hope :) ..

very nice however i allready knew about this stuff and thats what got me into psi in the first place. and bruce lee who could exacute a punch in one 11th of a second and hold two 75lb weights in both extended arms in front of his chest and hold that position for a few seconds now my arms are a good deal bigger than his yet that stunt nearly impossible for me his muscle density must be off the charts, and thanks cav3man for those exiting vidios they really help prove a point. oh and i suprisingly didn't watch Dragonball untill shortly after my fisrt post in fact i could have gone my whole life without even knowing its existence haden't i been looking for qigong. its a cool little show it helps me train harder.

If you got power, money is no more an interest.

im sorry as ive said im not all that bright. those are wise words but I don't know the exact meaning enlighten me, please.

im sorry as ive said im not all that bright. those are wise words but I don't know the exact meaning enlighten me, please.

talking about 1M $ prize, if anyone really carry a superpower, he doesn't need that prize.

talking about 1M $ prize, if anyone really carry a superpower, he doesn't need that prize.

money in and of itself is a power a tool and yet theres a limit to the power it has, its primary is the suplimation of needs that can be fofilled without it mabey not in abundance and mabey not comfortablly but even the birds the fish and deer alike are fead without a penny becase they have power (flying swimming speed stealth) really humans are not only top of the food chain just becase we are smart and have the ability to reason but becase were actually physically superior to most animals. there was a long period when humans where nomadic. so in many ways your right. oh and its not 1mil its 1million im pretty sure one mill is one tenth of a cent and thats just one grant alltogether its i think $2.3 million dollars to whoever proves psi's existance.

Why would you want that power?I feel that if you had that power the world would be your enemy,I dont think a power like that would be in good hands with someone like you,Your not grown up enough.

Why would you want that power?I feel that if you had that power the world would be your enemy,I dont think a power like that would be in good hands with someone like you,Your not grown up enough.

mabey you diddn't read what i told star or if so mabey it just couldent get into that pretty little head of yours, my dads car keys hold more power than a decade of practicing psionic abillitys and meditation. what do you think i'll go popping arteries in peoples heads for getting me mad, why im doing it young is becase of progress sake. you guys can stop playing yoda! now i hope i put it simply enough NO MORE HATERS! and im not angry right now im trying to comunicate a point that some people can't get only im doing it louder this time so you can hear me, I opollogise for hostillity but i can't think of any one that i would want to kill or harm im sorry to dissopoint any one who thinks just becase i want to fight means i want to harm.

mabey you diddn't read what i told star or if so mabey it just couldent get into that pretty little head of yours, my dads car keys hold more power than a decade of practicing psionic abillitys and meditation. what do you think i'll go popping arteries in peoples heads for getting me mad, why im doing it young is becase of progress sake. you guys can stop playing yoda! now i hope i put it simply enough NO MORE HATERS! and im not angry right now im trying to comunicate a point that some people can't get only im doing it louder this time so you can hear me, I opollogise for hostillity but i can't think of any one that i would want to kill or harm im sorry to dissopoint any one who thinks just becase i want to fight means i want to harm.

No No,I'm not saying,you want to fight all the time,also i'm not hating you for what you believe in nor am I saying i don't believe in Psi balls either,What I'm meaning to me it would be a scary thought that powers like that belonging to someone so young.What if the power became to great for you to handle.

I'm sorry My words came off wrong and I didn't reply fully,Also I don't read too much of the other posts.My Bad.

No No,I'm not saying,you want to fight all the time,also i'm not hating you for what you believe in nor am I saying i don't believe in Psi balls either,What I'm meaning to me it would be a scary thought that powers like that belonging to someone so young.What if the power became to great for you to handle.

I'm sorry My words came off wrong and I didn't reply fully,Also I don't read too much of the other posts.My Bad.

im sorry also, for flipping out. its just i take some offence to the whole too young, too violent, to wreckless bit Iv'e heard it all before. theres a saying "you can't jump high enough to brake your own legs" what that means is someone (unless your screwing around with demons and crap like that) can't get more power than he/she can handle the problem is that people can missuse power. and that is the only danger of me learning psi but you can't take my word for it that I can be good and not misuse it and i understand that. I could be the most mean selfish person on the planet and lye that im not. but as ive said before the faith pateince and control it takes to use psi are the quallitys needed to safly control it. and no man don't sweat it its not your bad you really cannot trust people over the internet i could be a horrible person, IM NOT but I could be.