Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Balls (Weapons)

whiteknight

im sorry also, for flipping out. its just i take some offence to the whole too young, too violent, to wreckless bit Iv'e heard it all before. theres a saying "you can't jump high enough to brake your own legs" what that means is someone (unless your screwing around with demons and crap like that) can't get more power than he/she can handle the problem is that people can missuse power. and that is the only danger of me learning psi but you can't take my word for it that I can be good and not misuse it and i understand that. I could be the most mean selfish person on the planet and lye that im not. but as ive said before the faith pateince and control it takes to use psi are the quallitys needed to safly control it. and no man don't sweat it its not your bad you really cannot trust people over the internet i could be a horrible person, IM NOT but I could be.

Dont be sorry for flipping out,that is human emotion at it's fullest,But wait what if you did have that power,would you have blasted me to nothingness for making a mistake of making a bad post? LOL.Like they said in the movie spiderman"Great power comes with great responsability" I know it's just a movie but the meaning of that is true,I'm not saying your not.Oh and the saying you cant jump high enough to break your own legs,Well this is kind of funny but true,I had a friend in the marines when we fought in Desert Storm,this happened in the 90s'anyway . we were tracking down a sniper who had shot and hit one of our guys and we saw where the muzzle flash came from as I was looking through my scope and saw the enemy moving and where he had ran and took cover thinking we could not see him,I fired and hit the target but my buddy started to jump up and down saying we got him well he jumped up came down landed wrong and broke his leg,It's a fluke but yes sgt rivers broke his own leg jumping up and down,to this day I kid him about it and we both have a laugh,Yes it's true,caca happens sometimes.LOL,Hey I don't think your mean or anything like that but your words are true and you do not speak with a forked toung,I don't know you or what kind of person you are so saying that I think your honest,why would you have to lie to me about anything and vise versa.I think your cool,I got your back.

• 2 years later...

Psi balls are real.

If you are electrokinetic, you can charge it and shock people.

If you are telekinetic psi balls are needed likewise. B)

I am electrokinetic and I use psi balls to shock people and to impress my freinds.

Psi balls should be invisible, if not, you are imagining.

Psi balls are pointless and useless unless associated a type of kinesis (when it comes to fighting)

If you want to improve your fighting, learn a type of kinesis and psi balls will be required for certain acts.

The only time that I and my freinds could see th psi ball was when I put electricity in it. (I have like 12 who got shocked with it )

I was not born with electrokinesis, I learned it.

Psi balls are real and they work for me B) .

Yes it is quite possible.... Everything is possible my friend if you are willing to put forth the effort. One thing to think about is one of the laws of physics everything has an equal and opposite reaction. So if you do learn this ability it will be very physically strenuous and might leave completely out of the fighting mental state after performing such a move or even manipulating stronger forces. That also being said our minds are connected to stronger beings and if we can gain their blessing sometimes they are willing to help us but not always and def not all the time, unless theyreally like you ;). Also i believe reaching a higher state of conciousness or super sub conciousness is required. So meditate a lot and start praying to the certain gods or beings youd like to recieve energy from and why. You need a good reason whch you have a start at but most likely will need to be a bit deeper. Once you can keep yourself in these states with the feeling of your head tingling you might be able to electrify your punches xD. Likethe guy above me says psy balls are psychic and are most likely either extremely hard to carry energy with one or it would cost so much of your energy you might die ( laws of physics i mentioned ). I believe there are also other energy forms to control like sound and other particles, although most likely easier than charging up psy balls buy electrickinesis will be the eaisest. Plainly because we have a nervous system and brain thats all electrical. So i believe you could potentially focus your body and somehow release some static charges when you hit people. Look into it some more I haven't seen too much but im guessing drink a lot of water an minerals too keep a good conductivity in your body. It tkes a well balance of all these things and maybe some more i am not thinking of. Also exspecially when praying and asking fr blessings from beings you must be complete serious, honest, be yourself and do not mock or make fun of them because if angered they may show their wrath. Also probably the most important is a strong belief that you can do it.

Not sure about channeling any shapes thatll probably come if you become that good at it.

Not sure about looks who knows might be different depending on skill level.

If all of this fails don't worry you seem to have the credintals for a potentiall mma fighter anyways. My best plain advice for that is learn a nice variety of stand up fighting, kick boxing, and all those wrestling moves and holds. Also gain some fat before you start fighting because thats what absorbs a lot of the shock and protects your entire body from harm or atleast more harm.

Gl man also if u ever become sucessful with you psychic abilities let us all know or atleast me :P.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I practise this only to change my energy I have never seen a psy ball,I can feel it.. I found I could use the energy I made from psy towards my aura and help build my core energy..

I practise this only to change my energy I have never seen a psy ball,I can feel it.. I found I could use the energy I made from psy towards my aura and help build my core energy..

It´s called the Colorado010114 syndrome

Yes it is quite possible.... Everything is possible my friend if you are willing to put forth the effort. One thing to think about is one of the laws of physics everything has an equal and opposite reaction. So if you do learn this ability it will be very physically strenuous and might leave completely out of the fighting mental state after performing such a move or even manipulating stronger forces. That also being said our minds are connected to stronger beings and if we can gain their blessing sometimes they are willing to help us but not always and def not all the time, unless theyreally like you ;). Also i believe reaching a higher state of conciousness or super sub conciousness is required. So meditate a lot and start praying to the certain gods or beings youd like to recieve energy from and why. You need a good reason whch you have a start at but most likely will need to be a bit deeper. Once you can keep yourself in these states with the feeling of your head tingling you might be able to electrify your punches xD. Likethe guy above me says psy balls are psychic and are most likely either extremely hard to carry energy with one or it would cost so much of your energy you might die ( laws of physics i mentioned ). I believe there are also other energy forms to control like sound and other particles, although most likely easier than charging up psy balls buy electrickinesis will be the eaisest. Plainly because we have a nervous system and brain thats all electrical. So i believe you could potentially focus your body and somehow release some static charges when you hit people. Look into it some more I haven't seen too much but im guessing drink a lot of water an minerals too keep a good conductivity in your body. It tkes a well balance of all these things and maybe some more i am not thinking of. Also exspecially when praying and asking fr blessings from beings you must be complete serious, honest, be yourself and do not mock or make fun of them because if angered they may show their wrath. Also probably the most important is a strong belief that you can do it.

Not sure about channeling any shapes thatll probably come if you become that good at it.

Not sure about looks who knows might be different depending on skill level.

If all of this fails don't worry you seem to have the credintals for a potentiall mma fighter anyways. My best plain advice for that is learn a nice variety of stand up fighting, kick boxing, and all those wrestling moves and holds. Also gain some fat before you start fighting because thats what absorbs a lot of the shock and protects your entire body from harm or atleast more harm.

Gl man also if u ever become sucessful with you psychic abilities let us all know or atleast me :P.

Thank you for this. So many closed minds on this site. I used to know so many people on these forums with an interest for these things. Even the chat rooms that used to be lively are now empty. Many eventually got sick of skeptics attempting to debunk EVERYTHING. It wasn't even open for discussion or debate. Either it didn't exist, wasn't possible, or you were crazy and imagining things. In addition, if you stated you could do something another didn't have the ability to do, you automatically had to prove it. That has always annoyed me about this site. Who said that they ever wanted to be anyone's lab rat? While I can't rule out that some are indeed crazy, you just can't get through to some people the reality of these things if they've never experienced this stuff for themselves. The funny thing is most skeptics have never tried these things out for themselves. They base their reality off of another's most of the time or what I call collective consciousness. How can one discover truth based on another's experiences? We form our own truth based on our own life path. Yet some totally put faith in the experiences of others. Be your own student and teacher, people. Test and discover things for yourselves and don't let the words of any separate from yourself stop you or tear you down. Move forever onward. Keep your mind open to your own lessons/teachings in life as well as others but only take on what resonates with you for yourself. The truth is there is no truth for it is forever changing as you can even see through the study of history. Therefore the truth is the unknown. Do with it as you wish.

I am electrokinetic and I use psi balls to shock people and to impress my freinds.

Psi balls are pointless and useless unless associated a type of kinesis (when it comes to fighting)

If you want to improve your fighting, learn a type of kinesis and psi balls will be required for certain acts.

The only time that I and my freinds could see th psi ball was when I put electricity in it. (I have like 12 who got shocked with it )

I was not born with electrokinesis, I learned it.

Psi balls are real and they work for me B) .

Etheric energy is invisible to the physical eyes but not the third eye. You may want to research the third eye and chakras a bit and don't stop at the main 7. There are 13 main ones including those above the head. After that, don't even stop at chakras because there's always more, brother. Oddly enough when I was able to make these really easy in high school, my friends could see it but I couldn't and that was strange. They said it looked like a dense fog or mist. So perhaps if the energy is dense enough energetically and in vibration, it can be seen physically. Study up on dimensions and bringing energy down from higher dimensions and vice versa in order to manifest it in 3D or the "material" world in order to understand what I mean exactly. Also, it takes time but I recommend getting out the mindset that energy can only be used for combat or kinetics. Studying philosophy, spirituality, and the occult will broaden your mind a great deal. Trust me when I say I understand though. I had similar thoughts when younger and watching all sorts of anime and such lol. Almost messed up my eyes trying to do something I saw in a show. Anyways, there you have it.

So if you and/or others see it then they and/or you are imagining it? Odd. It would be the other way around.

Why would they only be deemed "useful" if they are used for violence? (assuming they are real)?