Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Underground Bases

reese92

I have been gone lately, as Majikman knows, been doing some field work.  Has anyone done any studying up on the underground bases that exsist??  There are atleast 10 known, and whether they are completely human run, noone knows.  Has anyone ever been to one?  I have.  If you think it is not possible, well then, don't respond, because it is really true. :-*

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Infowarrior

• reese92

• Cufflink

Yeah Darling, I think they're called caves. Theres a couple right here in Wisconsin. I've been to one, and although I haven't seen any lizard people, there was one snake running a souvenir stand who completely ripped me off.  >:(

MAGIKMAN

Always the clown, eh???  Very funny.  Not caves but actual civilizations built underground, with a working government and everything.  I live pretty close to one, and did some pretty naughty things!! :-*.  Let's just say, I took pictures of things I wasn't supposed to.  And got closer within the outer perimeters than I should have.   ;D

Oh, okay. Nevermind. :-[MAGIKMAN

* - Notice, however, the considerable restraint I was able to accomplish by not commenting on the 'did naughty things' and 'pictures' statement. :D

:o  Ohhhh, the restraint, I felt you restraining all the way here  :-*

I sure would like to know what you do for a living. :-*

Teresa,

I would have thought that was obvious by now. I am one of the front men for the Annunaki, antichrist, Lizard coalition currently involved in the dissemination of dis-information in order to keep humanity in the dark about our 'true' intent. What better way to accomplish this than by the internet? Really cuts down on travel expenses, you know?  ;D

Opps.....shouldn't have let that slip. Look deeply into your monitor,.....you're getting sleepy...sleepy............

NOTMAGIKMAN

Guest Guest

???  That is funny, I was thinking more along the lines of Pres.  (all your little innotations, and all)

Well whatever you do, you are funny.  Stubborn also, if, you can remember some of those drawn out little spats we've had.   :-*

Teresa,

No, not a Presbyterian, more of a lapsed Catholic actually. :D

Oh boy, do I remember those debates. :P You would have swore we were married or something. I didn't mean to drive you underground. Get it? underground? Caves? ;D Man, I kill myself sometimes.

MAGIKMAN

* - How come I'm the stubborn one?

:-* hehehehe, you are cracking me up!  Well, you are the stubborn one, because I am a woman, need I explain it any further?  Or have you been in cyberworld for so long that you forgot WHO the world really revovles around? ;)

You did drive me underground, for shame  :'(

Would you like to take a stab at what I do for a living? :-*

Teresa,

Okay, I guess SPELUNKING?

Definition: a spelunker, technically, is a person who goes in caves. :D

You're correct, no further explanation is necessary. You'd think I would have learned that by now, growing up with six sisters. :P But now you know why I'm so stubborn.

I sincerely apologize if I was indeed the cause of your disappearence. :-[ That was never my intent. I am somewhat overbearing at times.

Just read your other post, it was totally unexpected. :-* Lets get married. ;D

MAGIKMAN

Guest Guest

:-*

Takes alot more than words to run me from anything.  Thanks for the apology, I will accept it because I am sure down the road somewhere in the distant future, I will deserve it from you  :-*

I thought you might like that post, How could I ever marry such a brilliant man, I am afraid I pale in comparison.  I don't even know your name??   ???

Teresa,

I never think about the future. It comes soon

enough. ~ Albert Einstein

RICK

Guest Guest

:-X  I won't ever repeat it  :-X

How did you become so well written and yet so catty at the same time? ???

And, by the way, I like a challenge, it comes very rarely.  :-*  Teresa

• 2 years later...

Here's one I found:

Mount Weather

High Point Special Facility (SF)

Mount Weather Emergency Assistance Center [MWEAC]

Western Virginia Office of Controlled Conflict Operations

Berryville, VA

703-542-2287

The Mount Weather Special Facility is an unacknowledged Continuity of Government (COG) facility operated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). The 200,000 square foot facility also houses FEMA's National Emergency Coordinating Center. Located on a 434 acre mountain site on the borders of Loudon and Clarke counties, the above ground support facilities, with 240 employees, include about a dozen building providing communications links to the White House Situation Room.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/c3i/mt_weather.htm

http://www.hostileinvader.com/CampHero.html

I had a friend who hikes tell me that you can see the towers on the mountain side that are restricted from one of the trails she took. She isn't into the government conspiracies thing, so she didn't really investigate. Just kept on hiking.

Message for infowarrior.

Dont EVER send me any more e-mails, or I will take action against you.

what was so bad about it....I guess you were born without a sense of humor sad.gif

Ole Shrub keeps people guessing:

Bush renews Area 51

secrecy order

Claims exempting base from disclosing info of 'paramount interest'

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=34698

Posted: September 19, 2003

9:00 p.m. Eastern

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

Fueling continued speculation about the top-secret government base, President Bush has renewed the exemption allowing the military to refuse to provide any information about its operations at Area 51 in Nevada.

Saying it was of "paramount interest" to exempt the Groom Lake facility, Bush signed the order, which has been renewed every year since President Clinton first put it in place in 1995, the Associated Press reports.

In issuing the exemption, AP reports, Bush cited 1994 lawsuits that were brought by injured workers and the widows of two workers who claim the men were harmed by toxic materials at Groom Lake.

"It is baffling to see the government continue to cover up what went on at Area 51," attorney Jonathan Turley, who represents the family, told the news service. "It is clear that there were … crimes and that government officials continue to resist any disclosure that would confirm such criminal content."

One result of Bush's renewal is exempting the Air Force from following federal, state or local solid-waste and hazardous-waste laws if classified information would be disclosed.

While acknowledging the existence of the base, the federal government has not revealed what goes on there. The area is constantly patrolled and is under a no-fly zone.

Message for infowarrior.

Dont EVER send me any more e-mails, or I will take action against you.

Message for Cufflink: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Info i thought this discussion is for underground bases, and not a personal verbal duel with cufflink, hand bags at dawn ladys cool it man jesus. Its a forum not a warzone, and above that why get intimidated by someone who is probably thousands of miles away from you on the internet of all places.

[edit] spelling wacko.gif

Edited by Blood Angel

Info i thought this discussion is for underground bases, and not a personal verbal duel with cufflink, hand bags at dawn ladys cool it man jesus. Its a forum not a warzone, and above that why get intimidated by someone who is probably thousands of miles away from you on the internet of all places.

[edit] spelling wacko.gif

Sorry,but this guy has been ridiculing me since my 1st day here,couldn't resist. grin2.gif

Sorry,but this guy has been ridiculing me since my 1st day here,couldn't resist. grin2.gif

Check out the post below.

[edit] spelling  wacko.gif

Blood Angel, I put my hands up and say, I layed into infowarrior from the start. I shouldn't have, and if he wants an apology, that's it. His reaction was infantile and out of order, but I pushed him into it. And at the end we did finally agree, we can't agree.

Infowarrior, I don't bear you any grudges, had someone p***ed me off, I can't say I would have acted any differently.

Now, how about you lay off the insults, and get back to arguing your point?

Truce?

[edit] spelling  wacko.gif

Blood Angel, I put my hands up and say, I layed into infowarrior from the start. I shouldn't have, and if he wants an apology, that's it. His reaction was infantile and out of order, but I pushed him into it. And at the end we did finally agree, we can't agree.

Infowarrior, I don't bear you any grudges, had someone p***ed me off, I can't say I would have acted any differently.

Now, how about you lay off the insults, and get back to arguing your point?

Truce?

Sure