Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aicha the woman with legs of a camel

ayhano

Hi! :)

I know a urban legend about a woman named aicha kandicha, it's a woman with camel/goat like legs and feet and she appears at night to only men.

My grandfather had a encounter when he walked with his friend to his house from his shop, a very beautiful woman was following them,

when they both turned around they kept following here on they're own and couldn't control themself untill my grandfather saw here leg camel/goat like and he screamed and his friend also noticed it and they ran away the woman kept following them for a while but they got away.

I also know a story about my dad's friend who knew someone who owned a taxi, he picked up one night a very beautiful woman he told here where do u want to go? the woman said nothing until here face became distorted and very ugly and then he saw in the car mirror that here legs were like that of a camel and he panicked got out of the taxi and ran 2 miles to town very pale.

And the last one is of a guy who went to the sauna at night at like 22:00, he was all alone and then the air became cold in the place where the air is actually hot, he then saw a beautiful woman coming to him with camel legs and he screamed and ran away and told everything to the owner, he checked the sauna and found noding only hoof like prints with dirt, the poor man was for like 2 weeks a little psychical damaged.

They say if she manages to let u follow here, she will rip u to death slowly.

It's an urban legend from morocco, and probably the most famous one :)

Thank u for reading!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayhano

• Jinx Jack

• Columbo

• hennyhencackle

That's definitely intriguing. I've never heard it, but it sounds like something that may have spun off of spiteful bullying, or some such. It's definitely something I'd like to read more about.

That's definitely intriguing. I've never heard it, but it sounds like something that may have spun off of spiteful bullying, or some such. It's definitely something I'd like to read more about.

I will try to find more information for u and update it as soon as possible. :)

kandicha.jpg

I know a urban legend about a woman named aicha kandicha, it's a woman with camel/goat like legs and feet and she appears at night to only men.

My grandfather had a encounter when he walked with his friend to his house from his shop, a very beautiful woman was following them,

when they both turned around they kept following here on they're own and couldn't control themself untill my grandfather saw here leg camel/goat like and he screamed and his friend also noticed it and they ran away the woman kept following them for a while but they got away.

I also know a story about my dad's friend who knew someone who owned a taxi, he picked up one night a very beautiful woman he told here where do u want to go? the woman said nothing until here face became distorted and very ugly and then he saw in the car mirror that here legs were like that of a camel and he panicked got out of the taxi and ran 2 miles to town very pale.

And the last one is of a guy who went to the sauna at night at like 22:00, he was all alone and then the air became cold in the place where the air is actually hot, he then saw a beautiful woman coming to him with camel legs and he screamed and ran away and told everything to the owner, he checked the sauna and found noding only hoof like prints with dirt, the poor man was for like 2 weeks a little psychical damaged.

Thank u for reading!

Arrrghhhhh i think i married her !! well if my wifes camels foot is any indication :D

Give new meaning to the term camel< toe lololol

Edited by trish1997

Arrrghhhhh i think i married her !! well if my wifes camels foot is any indication :D

Haha i should watch out if i was u :D

Thank u for reading!

UPDATE:

Aisha Kandisha. Also Lalla 'Aisha (' wife Aisha). Djinn famous story in Morocco, embodiment of the sexual urge of men to women who makes her slave. She lives with sources or running water. Aisha Kandishu name is a corruption of the former Kadishu Ashera, the "sacred Ashera 'Aisha kandisha which arose. Her name was reported by the Phoenician settlers.

'Aisha Kandisha appears in human form, sometimes as an attractive young woman, but other times again as an old witch. She is always recognized by her cow, goat or Bokke feet. Men who see this have an iron knife stabbing into the ground, to prevent them from becoming possessed her. This can lead to losses of sexual desire. The piercing of a place or object with a metal pin or nail is a common tool in the world of magic to the power of a mind to limit. The spirit or demon is symbolically chained so he can do nothing. That cuts the earth to be beaten, perhaps a reference to a band of Lalla 'Aisha to earth.

By which sacrifice rituals and ecstatic music focus, the victim may heal. There is a repertoire of music for 'Aisha Kandisha. This situation is a trance induced by the dancers.

Who was Ashera Kandishu where Aicha kond Ischa has gone from up? Do:

Groves. Ashera or Asherah also; Aherah. Birth Goddess heaven and goddess of the Phoenicians and the Israelites. Her name refers to the tree trunks in the Semitic religion and goddess were venerated. Asherah also meant fig tree. The name derives from a word meaning "upright" means. It can also "woman" or "ruler" mean. It is also associated with the Old Iranian "Asha," Universal Law ", similar to the Roman ius naturale.

The word "Asherah" in the Old Testament is translated as "forest" or "trunk". The Sacred Grove represented the birthplace of everything, it was a representation of the genital region of the goddess. The Hebrews worshiped the Goddess, especially in these sacred forests, as the Bible shows. This forest was called Athra qaddis, 'sacred place', according to Walker, it was also called the vulva. The literal translation is "divine ****'. Yam Asherah was the goddess of birth, patroness of fishermen and sailors and goddess of the sea (especially on the coast). She was also goddess of wisdom, with wisdom, she was "ruler of the gods." She was honored in Phoenicia (Ugarit) by the Canaanites in Palestine and by the Hebrews.

Forms of her name were Athirat (Hebrew: Ugarit), or Atharat Athirat, Athra or Aethra, Athyr, and the Egyptian Hathor. Walker mentions that she also appeared in Egypt as Asjesj, an ancient form of Isis, she had been given the post of wetgeefster. Asjesj both translate as "pour" if by "supply", which is the function of her breasts. A shrine at Thebes was called Asjer, or Asjrel Asjrelt.

Thank u for reading!

Update! Site: http://forums.marokko.nl/archive/index.php/t-63612.html

Translated from dutch to english!

Aisha Kandisha. Also Lalla 'Aisha (' wife Aisha). Djinn famous story in Morocco, embodiment of the sexual urge of men to women who makes her slave. She lives with sources or running water. Aisha Kandishu name is a corruption of the former Kadishu Ashera, the "sacred Ashera 'Aisha kandisha which arose. Her name was reported by the Phoenician settlers.

'Aisha Kandisha appears in human form, sometimes as an attractive young woman, but other times again as an old witch. She is always recognized by her cow, goat or Bokke feet. Men who see this have an iron knife stabbing into the ground, to prevent them from becoming possessed her. This can lead to losses of sexual desire. The piercing of a place or object with a metal pin or nail is a common tool in the world of magic to the power of a mind to limit. The spirit or demon is symbolically chained so he can do nothing. That cuts the earth to be beaten, perhaps a reference to a band of Lalla 'Aisha to earth.

By which sacrifice rituals and ecstatic music focus, the victim may heal. There is a repertoire of music for 'Aisha Kandisha. This situation is a trance induced by the dancers.

Who was Ashera Kandishu where Aicha kond Ischa has gone from up? Do:

Groves. Ashera or Asherah also; Aherah. Birth Goddess heaven and goddess of the Phoenicians and the Israelites. Her name refers to the tree trunks in the Semitic religion and goddess were venerated. Asherah also meant fig tree. The name derives from a word meaning "upright" means. It can also "woman" or "ruler" mean. It is also associated with the Old Iranian "Asha," Universal Law ", similar to the Roman ius naturale.

The word "Asherah" in the Old Testament is translated as "forest" or "trunk". The Sacred Grove represented the birthplace of everything, it was a representation of the genital region of the goddess. The Hebrews worshiped the Goddess, especially in these sacred forests, as the Bible shows. This forest was called Athra qaddis, 'sacred place', according to Walker, it was also called the vulva. The literal translation is "divine ****'. Yam Asherah was the goddess of birth, patroness of fishermen and sailors and goddess of the sea (especially on the coast). She was also goddess of wisdom, with wisdom, she was "ruler of the gods." She was honored in Phoenicia (Ugarit) by the Canaanites in Palestine and by the Hebrews.

Forms of her name were Athirat (Hebrew: Ugarit), or Atharat Athirat, Athra or Aethra, Athyr, and the Egyptian Hathor. Walker mentions that she also appeared in Egypt as Asjesj, an ancient form of Isis, she had been given the post of wetgeefster. Asjesj both translate as "pour" if by "supply", which is the function of her breasts. A shrine at Thebes was called Asjer, or Asjrel Asjrelt.

There is also a movie made about here named : Elle

I updated it for u, enjoy reading! :D

Question: how could your Dad's friend in the taxi, see the lady's legs from the rear view mirror? Have you ever tried looking at someones legs from the rear view mirror? Unless her legs began at her chest, the driver cannot be seen from the rear view mirror. This is a curious inconsistency. :hmm:

I like hearing about legends from different countries. This is a new one to me, but the story is very similar to others I have heard.

there's alot of urban legends like those in arabic countries and encounters of this kind

even here in syria we get those but i never got encouter like this

but the legend says that the djinn " demons " got legs like goat legs

back in the army i heard alot of creepy stories from friends living on the outskirt of the city and countryside

This legend is very similar to the Celtic Leannhon Shea. She is a beautiful woman who is the muse of musicians, but in her darker incarnation is goat-footed and will drink the blood of any man who succumbs to her charms. A universal morality tale, yes?

:sleepy: Yeah well i've, never heard of this story before either, as for the whole concept of the djinn in muslim termz yes they'd be called demonz but in old times they'd be considered gods of some sort, however i've no known knowledge of this one before so i think it's quite a rather interesting one to learn of. Intriguing and creepy, lol.

If i seen that, the theme song to Mortal Kombat would start playing and a battle to the death would ensue. Haha, it's funny that they ran from her, but can any man overcome the speed of the camel?

• 2 months later...

Thank u for reading!

I lived in Morocco for two years, this is not an 'urban' legend--it is a very famous story that every Moroccan I met believed in with all their hearts. According to the story: Aisha Kadisha (there are several variations of the spelling of her name) was an extrememly beautiful young woman. One evening she was walking along the road between Sidi Yahia & Kenitra, Morocco. Some men kidnapped & gang-raped her, then threw her into the S'bou River, where she drowned. Her spirit now appears to men, mostly, & bewitches then attacks them, trying to kill them in an act of revenge for what men had done to her--the people who told me this story (too many to count) always stated that women were safe from her attacks--only men were in danger. She is able to transform her body into different forms--but it is usually a black cat that she first appears as, then transforms herself into her beautiful young self, & attacks men with her long, long claw-like nails. My father ran the power plant at the Kenitra American Base: one Moroccan man had to go into what they called the "pit" (a hole they had to do some kind of work in--not sure what)--he came running out screaming Aisha Kadisha was after him, his face & arms were terribly scratched up with very long, deep gashes, & he refused to go into that pit ever again, he said he would quit his job first. Personally, I always thought he probably got too close to a feral cat with a litter of kittens & she attacked him (the 'pit' was very dark--you had to have a flashlight as your only source of light); however, he said it was Aisha Kadisha, he swore it was Aisha Kadisha, he swore Mohammed knew he was not lying, & no one was ever able to convince him differently--who knows? Perhaps it WAS Aisha Kadisha, hence the feral cat with the kittens.

wasn't this on Destination Truth the other night. They referred to her as a sort of succubus. They didn't find anything anyway. You know it could be a really pretty lady that just needs to shave her legs. Someone needs to teach this young woman how to use a razor.

Mike

Can the term "*spam filter*" still be applied here?

oh, bummer. filter.

Edited by Shrine Builder

• 1 month later...

I remember being told a similar legend about "Deer woman" by a family friend. The story varies from place to place, but the ending remains the same: The main MALE character gets crushed to death by Deer Woman's hooves.

This of course sounds like a variation of the "Satyr" tales. My observation is this. Why is it that when we here a story that upsets our belief system or threatens our comfort zone of ideas, we automatically call the story made up or a lie. Knight of Shadows talked about all the stories he was told from different people. are they all lying? Our North American culture seems to accept haunted houses, but we reject certain other stories because we are not used to them.

Very strange legend. But If she's beautiful, full of life and Funny I would still ask her out.

:)