Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Mega Video Game Thread

The Nameless One

Pikmin?

I wouldn't say it was violent.. in ANY way.. lol.

But i did enjoy renting the first game and playing it through for a couple days. Very cute, definately a good idea for a puzzle game and suprisingly easy to get the hang off too! I loved it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Shakezulah

• The Nameless One

• Nikolaos

It was the best on Sonic 2.

Skip to any level, debug mode on and super sonic on.

That was so sweet. Turn into a ring, put down 1000 rings, turn into super sonic. Created millions of bad guys, trap tails in a wall of spikes, haha. I miss the old classics. sad.gif

hey burnsy, (or anyone else) do you happen to remember that cheat?

Dead or Alive Ulimate is out in the US soon.

Link

Game includes DOA1 and an updated online version of DOA2.

And best of all the games best character Ayane is still in it and still hot grin2.gif

user posted image

.... yeah... I'm just gonna save that picture for future refrence...

Oh and the story modes been redone to include past histories, here's a pic of Ayane and Kasumi in there childhood.

user posted image

It would be almost cute if it wasn't for the fact I bet Ayane intends to knife Kasumi in the back tongue.gif

It was the best on Sonic 2.

Skip to any level, debug mode on and super sonic on.

That was so sweet. Turn into a ring, put down 1000 rings, turn into super sonic. Created millions of bad guys, trap tails in a wall of spikes, haha. I miss the old classics. sad.gif

hey burnsy, (or anyone else) do you happen to remember that cheat?

naa man, sorry.

i know it had to do with the sound select system in options. but i don't remember exactly.

surely you could do a search for it and find it.

Pikmin?

I wouldn't say it was violent.. in ANY way.. lol.

Come on now Burnsy, you can't tell me that sending 100 of those little boogers to meet their deaths at the hands (or mouth rather) of a killer ladybug wasn't violent. It was genocide I tell ya laugh.gif

Yeah but, in such a cute way. Man, sooo cute!!

Is anyone planning on getting Fable? I'm not into Xbox too much, but Sleepygrizz and myself have it pre-ordered. Well, he has it pre-ordered, but I'm gonna steal it from him.

From what I hear about the game, it sounds pretty good.

hey TC...remind me sumtime, i have a magazine with a bunch of cheats for old games...thats prolly in there...

well, it will have a 'cellular' way of working...as in different chips will handle different jobs instead of one or 2 handling evrything. this will give it the power of 100 pentium 4 processors...or so ive read. and itll prolly be out next year, in the next wave of consoles.

nope...sorry...it was in a magazine i read...and thats all the mag said basically

Fall 2006 release date.

hey TC...remind me sumtime, i have a magazine with a bunch of cheats for old games...thats prolly in there...

thanx for the cheat! (hehe, no pun intended)

haha, traitor tongue.gif

ive wanted megaman X forever!!!! i passed up the most pure of all golds, the original zelda, to get it, but i got it! and can now play it whenever i want! grin2.gif

It's really not that great. I find it quote boring really.