Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown Energy Within My Body?

Dlima

I honestly had complete no idea on where to place this topic, so I apologize if this isn't the right place.'

Ever since I can remember I've been able..."invoke" a certain feeling within my body, it's tremendously hard to explain. It's like I can feel the energy within my body and can invoke it at will. It's a tingling, electric, sensation, I can't say more than that because like I said this is immensely hard for me to explain right now. Sometimes I just play around with it, trying to feel it in different parts of my body for fun and stuff, but only recently have i realized that this could be unnatural.

When I tried to explain this feeling to my friend, he called me crazy and just laughed, but I can't shake of the feeling that this is something important, does this have anything to do with chakra? Inner energy? Meditation? Anything along those lines? If this is some sort of inner energy, what can I do with it? I really am curious about this I hope someone can help me figure out what this is.

• Like 4

It's a tingling, electric, sensation,

I can invoke a similar sensation, perhaps it is similar.

Do you get it sometimes when you are cold or scared?

It could be "spine tingling"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spine-tingling

From Wikipedia:

Spine-tingling is a reaction to either being spooked (e.g. an animal sensing danger) or a human perceiving something so personally moving that it sends chills down their body. The sensation can be spontaneous but can be felt before it happens similar to a yawn or sneeze. This sensation is similar to adrenaline and may cause goose bumps or chills. Some have also reported being able to recreate this sensation without being frightened. This tingling sensation, electricity, goosebump sensation without being frightened is a life force common in eastern medicine and is referred to as Prana, Qi, Ki, Chee, and in the west possibly as L-field or Morphogenic field .. all the same or closely related.

It is thought that the goosebump sensation related back to when we had lots of hair a long time ago. It made our hair stand on end to make us appear bigger when we were frightened. You can see this reaction in other mammals with lots of hair; chimpanzees, mice, rats and frightened cats.

Goosebumps at Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goose_bumps

When I make it happen, it's a tingling that starts around the back of my neck and runs down my back and around the back of my head.

When it happens on its own if I'm suddenly scared it is much stronger.

There have been a couple of times that I've thought that someone or something was behind me and I've felt the spine tingling really well! :)

I honestly had complete no idea on where to place this topic, so I apologize if this isn't the right place.'

Ever since I can remember I've been able..."invoke" a certain feeling within my body, it's tremendously hard to explain. It's like I can feel the energy within my body and can invoke it at will. It's a tingling, electric, sensation, I can't say more than that because like I said this is immensely hard for me to explain right now. Sometimes I just play around with it, trying to feel it in different parts of my body for fun and stuff, but only recently have i realized that this could be unnatural.

When I tried to explain this feeling to my friend, he called me crazy and just laughed, but I can't shake of the feeling that this is something important, does this have anything to do with chakra? Inner energy? Meditation? Anything along those lines? If this is some sort of inner energy, what can I do with it? I really am curious about this I hope someone can help me figure out what this is.

I may know what you are talking about an i can say It is similar to goosebumps and whatever, But thats Not what it is. Open your mind. I say go with what you feel. It may be a rough path. But in the long run. Possibley useful.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's very important... It's healing.. the ability to heal mentally, physically.. overall healing energy...it can flow from you into another person and you can see their body responding.. you can pray for healing.. that's not the only gift you have-- you can do all if you are not afraid..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

the energy you are feeling is Chi, it is the energy that encompasses all living things, it can be used for many different types of things, from healing, to moving objects, to harming others, look more into it

-- Eric

Meditation Teacher

• Like 1

Before you decide that it is something paranormal have a full physical. Check out your thyroid function and check for diabetes etc. I got similar feelings but I discovered that it was simply my blood sugars dropping or increasing and after told me that I was type 2 diabetic. Its more common than you would immagine.

And yes I have also had that heebie jeebie feeling as I call it when you get goosebumps and the feeling that you are being watched, or not alone etc. It is a different feeling altogether and while one does feel some sort of tingling energy I am not sure it is something that is controlled. So after ruling out any medical issues then one can suspect something unusual or even paranormal.

the energy you are feeling is Chi, it is the energy that encompasses all living things, it can be used for many different types of things, from healing, to moving objects, to harming others, look more into it

-- Eric

Meditation Teacher

is there a way of learning this online? perhaps you could teach me somehow? i really want to find out more about this. can u give me any tips on meditating? how long dous it take to learn these powers?

i believe this is what i am feeling.

I read the original post and just wanted to say me too. I have the same sensations (On and off and long as I can remember) I am on a mission at the moment to find out whats going on and have an appointment with a neurologist to see that its nothing physical causing it. It's so bad that at times I find it frustrating.I agree with Minera make sure you rule out everything worldly before you go to other worldly.

I also went to psychologist and psychiatrist to make sure it wasn't a mental thing or plan old anxiety attacks, which I am not going to rule out as yet. And I also had the barrage of blood test that came back all clear. So I can rule that out.

I hope it helps.

Edited by Melamity
  • Like 1

You must be Electrokinetic, or something in your future is great. Great as in if you are feeling this it is similar to what happened to me once, i actually i was having something going to happen that is amazing, i didn't know until it happened. Or it is both because i am also Electrokinetic and that could be the reason it happened to me.

P.S. what happened to me didn't turn out well, i got what i wanted but the side affect was the opposite of what i was doing the thing for. I recommend you stop now before its to late, if you look into this, something good will happen but with something horrible latter on.

~Zemon~

• Thanks 1

Wow after reading this its like EXACTLY what i have been able to do maybe its normal but i have never really questioned it.. When i do it it feels like a tingling and if done to long it sometimes makes certain parts of my body move. First time i have herd of anyone else doing it. Hey while we are at it can other people do this thing that moves something inyour ears and its almost as if you can hear inside your head like if i were to hum or talk it would sound louder then it would normally especially if i do it with my mouth closed.

Edited by Curious15yearold

is there a way of learning this online? perhaps you could teach me somehow? i really want to find out more about this. can u give me any tips on meditating? how long dous it take to learn these powers?

i believe this is what i am feeling.

Yes there is a link that I think can help you with this.

http://www.telepathyacademy.com/forum/index.php/topic,2808.0.html

If you can accomplish each exercise in a step by step fashion you will become skilled with a number of things.

Do not be in a rush to get through any of the experiences. Each one of them provides specific empowering. I use a variation of that last exercise every day.

Best Wishes!!!!

John

You must be Electrokinetic, or something in your future is great. Great as in if you are feeling this it is similar to what happened to me once, i actually i was having something going to happen that is amazing, i didn't know until it happened. Or it is both because i am also Electrokinetic and that could be the reason it happened to me.

P.S. what happened to me didn't turn out well, i got what i wanted but the side affect was the opposite of what i was doing the thing for. I recommend you stop now before its to late, if you look into this, something good will happen but with something horrible latter on.

~Zemon~

What the hell is that "Electrokinetic." ?????? Is it moving stuff using electricity??????

It sounds to me like you may have natural healing ability. Being able to invoke or power-up the energy in one's body is an amazing ability to have when healing others. i hope you will continue exploring this. You can use it for the good of many people who need your healing.

In light and peace,

Tana Hoy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

yes i know this feeling its imposible to explain iget it during meditations when my senses reach their peak since the sense popek mostly rely on (sight) is cut off the otehr sense cut in and this sixths sense also cuts in it ones saved me a broken nose (my cousin tried to snaek up and punch me but i sudenly felt him and raise a hand and grabs his fist without opening an eye) that "eneegy" i havelong suspected to be our static electricity or soem sort of other matter or energy mine feels like a cool refreshing breeze exept thicker i beleive it suround or is in everything and when we concentrate we can feel it i belive that we rely to much on sight to feel our other senses

• 4 weeks later...

i get this feeling to, but its different, i can only get it when i really like someone, alot, and i can use it to make them love me :\ and i can make them feel it too, and its strong enough, that without even seeing the person i can tell that ther in distance. idk, hav you ever felt this too, ?? or wtf

So, forcing yourself on someone, and almost getting close to rape there.

Thats not cool.

Thats not cool.

its not bad feeling, its mutual, and ive never forced anyone to do anything,and this has only happened 3times, it takes a special person, more than looks, look up heart chakra

its not bad feeling, its mutual, and ive never forced anyone to do anything,and this has only happened 3times, it takes a special person, more than looks, look up heart chakra

Its Mutual, because of "i can use it to make them love me"

:hmm:

Im missing the mutual part.

• Like 2

I know exactly what you are talking about. I too have this. It is an extraordinary thing that you can do this. Continue practicing and you will eventually be able to do amazing things. I have trained every day with this since i was seven. I am now fourteen and can heal people, myself, kill with a glance, bring others back to life, and so much more. The killing thing is not something i want to delve into. I did it once, then healed the person i did it to. He is perfectly healthy now. But i too have searched for people constantly hoping someone would know what i was talking about. I went almost crazy looking for answers. All i can really tell you is that you are very very powerfull and need to find the answers on your own. This is very important. Be a good person, never harm another, and feel only love for others and you will be amazed at what you experience.

~Zemon~

A horrible thing will only happen if you are not strong enough to overcome it. The horrible things will end. Then it is as though you are a god in human form. But do not lie to yourself. You are still human, so am I.

Thats not cool.

Let's try to keep it a bit more tactful than that, shall we? There's no need to be throwing loaded words around. Thanks.

Raptor

[Forum Mod Team]

Yes this feeling seems to be associated with many spiritual phenomenon. I cant create it at will like some here seem to be able to. It takes a deep meditation to reach the vibrational state for me, its what one feels right before traveling to the spirit world (astrial Travel). Without the vibrations, I cant make the journy. The sensations have ocasionally come out of nowhere, during very specfic events, but its rare.

Its not goose bumps for me at least entirely different sensation. It feels like a non painful electric shock. And they do traveland get very intense. When im initiating a journey they will travel up my legs to my ears, then I will hear an extremely loud noise like being in a water fall or intense static, then I will be able to will myself out of my body.

Make sure to check into potential medical issues. Narcalepsy, I have read can have similar sensations.

It is thought that the goosebump sensation related back to when we had lots of hair a long time ago. It made our hair stand on end to make us appear bigger when we were frightened.

"The body hair of all mammals automatically stands up when cold, creating a fluffy layer of warmth. When we’re cold, the muscles around the hair follicles contract – a reflex left over from when our ancestors had long body hair. But since we don’t have much body hair, all we see are the goose bumps on our skin."

http://humanorigins.si.edu/education/fun-facts/why-do-we-get-goose-bumps

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked