Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown Energy Within My Body?

Dlima

This is for Dlima, I know it's now 7 years later but at last I thought I was the only one. It started since I was 16 years old I'm now 40. The energy I can control starts from the back of my head and I can move it throughout my body. This energy can raise the heat in my body to a much higher degree it can also control the speed of my heart. Does this sound familiar to you? I've had several physicals never telling the Dr's the real truth to this ability. Sometimes I would test the ability while while they were checking my heart rate and they were stumped to the fact that I wasn't dead because my blood pressure was through the roof but before they could emit me I would have them check it again and to their amazement it was normal. If this relates to you please reply cause I'm also still on a quest for what the purpose that this ability could possibly serve. 

• Like 4

I have which is why I said 7 years later. I'm on a quest so I'm looking up forums on this particular subject. I can't control the dates just my ability lol

22 minutes ago, EnergyofMind said:

This is for Dlima, I know it's now 7 years later but at last I thought I was the only one. It started since I was 16 years old I'm now 40. The energy I can control starts from the back of my head and I can move it throughout my body.

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms/brain-zaps.shtml

This energy can raise the heat in my body to a much higher degree it can also control the speed of my heart. Does this sound familiar to you?

Sounds like you've got blood pressure issues.

I've had several physicals never telling the Dr's the real truth to this ability.

So you've failed to inform you're doctors of something that could be a potential health issue? Genus that is.:rolleyes:

Sometimes I would test the ability while while they were checking my heart rate and they were stumped to the fact that I wasn't dead because my blood pressure was through the roof but before they could emit me I would have them check it again and to their amazement it was normal.

Nothing mysterious about that. Either you've been messing around with mind-body control or you've got some serious health problems.

If this relates to you please reply cause I'm also still on a quest for what the purpose that this ability could possibly serve. 

Yeah. Go see a doctor and tell them what's going on.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, EnergyofMind said:

I have which is why I said 7 years later. I'm on a quest so I'm looking up forums on this particular subject. I can't control the dates just my ability lol

You're abilities........I've come across a lot of people like you over the years and there is always a rational and reasonable explanation for such 'abilities'. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It isn't crazy, we can all actually do this. If you think about the feeling and then make it happen, it can happen. It is energy.  I think where you are becoming confused, is that it is not a conditioned response to a stimuli...it is a feeling that you are invoking upon will. That is very normal, smaller children can do this easily...that's why we are always hearing them talk silly and wonder where in the world they come up with stuff. It almost sounds to me like you are focusing your vibrational frequency (your own energy) and moving it to certain parts of your body. It's not that weird to me, I've seen people people have panic attacks who thought it was completely out of their control, when in fact they were controlling by their thoughts that were out of control...which caused them to sweat, pass out or raise their blood pressure or heart beat. They are actually controlling this, but believe they are not. You are doing something similiar, which is the manipulation of energy and frequency, to certain extremities. 

Edited by QueenOfHeartsxxx
  • Like 2

Maybe you could redirect that super power to something like being able to turn invisible ... when nobody is looking or making yourself like 13% bullet proof. 

Ohh wait .....

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
On 2/3/2017 at 10:03 PM, EnergyofMind said:

This is for Dlima, I know it's now 7 years later but at last I thought I was the only one. It started since I was 16 years old I'm now 40. The energy I can control starts from the back of my head and I can move it throughout my body. This energy can raise the heat in my body to a much higher degree it can also control...

I'm telling you, I am so happy I have found this thread because even though you and Dlima describe it slightly differently, we have the same energy in varying degrees.  I'm on a search to find the purpose as well.  Please contact me to compare notes.  I only harnes it for a few seconds, I think because im overwhelmed and  it scares me.

Edited by Searching2017
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/31/2010 at 11:35 PM, Dlima said:

I honestly had complete no idea on where to place this topic, so I apologize if this isn't the right place.'

Ever since I can remember I've been able..."invoke" a certain feeling within my body, it's tremendously hard to explain. It's like I can feel the energy within my body and can invoke it at will. It's a tingling, electric, sensation, I can't say more than that because like I said this is immensely hard for me to explain right now. Sometimes I just play around with it, trying to feel it in different parts of my body for fun and stuff, but only recently have i realized that this could be unnatural.

When I tried to explain this feeling to my friend, he called me crazy and just laughed, but I can't shake of the feeling that this is something important, does this have anything to do with chakra? Inner energy? Meditation? Anything along those lines? If this is some sort of inner energy, what can I do with it? I really am curious about this I hope someone can help me figure out what this is.

Please contact me. We have the same thing and I'm on a journey to find out as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Searching2017 said:

Please contact me. We have the same thing and I'm on a journey to find out as well.

I highly doubt that you'll get response back. That was  7 years ago.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Searching2017 said:

mate the last time Dlima was here was sept 2010.. your kinda out of luck there..

On 8/27/2017 at 0:26 AM, XenoFish said:

I highly doubt that you'll get response back. That was  7 years ago.

Thanks Captain Obvious.  Your pessimism is greatly unappreciated here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Searching2017 said:

Thanks Captain Obvious.  Your pessimism is greatly unappreciated here. 

You're the one who quoted someone who hasn't been here since 2010. Optimism is for the foolish anyway.

Be careful following advice on these forums. People may have good intentions but I can tell you this isn't any kind of psychic power.

None of the advice or links provided here will help you understand what it is you are experiencing (and I believe you are experiencing something). 

If I'm wrong and you do develop psychic powers please PM me and I will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Edit: Bah I just saw the date on this.

Edited by I'mConvinced
Necrothread!
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

Be careful following advice on these forums. People may have good intentions but I can tell you this isn't any kind of psychic power.

None of the advice or links provided here will help you understand what it is you are experiencing (and I believe you are experiencing something). 

If I'm wrong and you do develop psychic powers please PM me and I will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Edit: Bah I just saw the date on this.

Here you go.

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Here you go.

Thanks. I agree with the idea threads still have value even if the OP has left so let the resurrections commence!

• Like 1

On August 26, 2017 at 11:21 PM, Searching2017 said:

I'm telling you, I am so happy I have found this thread because even though you and Dlima describe it slightly differently, we have the same energy in varying degrees.  I'm on a search to find the purpose as well.  Please contact me to compare notes.  I only harnes it for a few seconds, I think because im overwhelmed and  it scares me.

Look here, I don't have time for the skeptic accusations. Society is lost as it is. I only want to speak to Searching2017. Anyone else is irrelevant for now. I'm willing to exchange emails with you or PM only. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, I'mBetterThanNo1 said:

Look here, I don't have time for the skeptic accusations. Society is lost as it is. I only want to speak to Searching2017. Anyone else is irrelevant for now. I'm willing to exchange emails with you or PM only. 

You want to know the easiest solution to your temperamental problem? Just PM Searching.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 01/08/2010 at 2:35 PM, Dlima said:

I honestly had complete no idea on where to place this topic, so I apologize if this isn't the right place.'

Ever since I can remember I've been able..."invoke" a certain feeling within my body, it's tremendously hard to explain. It's like I can feel the energy within my body and can invoke it at will. It's a tingling, electric, sensation, I can't say more than that because like I said this is immensely hard for me to explain right now. Sometimes I just play around with it, trying to feel it in different parts of my body for fun and stuff, but only recently have i realized that this could be unnatural.

When I tried to explain this feeling to my friend, he called me crazy and just laughed, but I can't shake of the feeling that this is something important, does this have anything to do with chakra? Inner energy? Meditation? Anything along those lines? If this is some sort of inner energy, what can I do with it? I really am curious about this I hope someone can help me figure out what this is.

Ok... I’ve stumbled across this on my search for what I can do... I thought I was the only one.... or it was something everyone could do... but I guess not... I’ve always been told that my purpose here was a teach love and healing... I have the exact same ability to “super charge” energy within my body, and yes it starts with my neck and I can expand it all over my body. Also when I get the “scared sensation” when I feel something is watching me I can expand beyond my room.. my house.. to cover my loved ones. I can even bring it out so much that I eventually jolt and it gets cut off. But the sensation I’m describing has nothing to do with an involuntary act or sensation. This I can control at will. When I listen to music that means something to me (like a powerful song) warm energy can expand meters. I can feel it. And it’s weird sensation but I can almost see it... it’s not psycial but a different type of visual, it’s almost unexplainable. I’m amping up my search for what this means for me now. It’s good to know there are others like this. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dilma I have the exact thing happening to me and from what I can tell it from comes from in our spine or our nervous system I feel it and the thing is that and then when I concentrate it move throughout my body and I can control where it goes and like it in my hands and it happens constantly like non-stop and it makes my hair stand up and ever since these thing has happened it has put me in a perspective of what I can do, with this when reading some of these posts but I need concert proof on these abiltlies this "community is talking about" and what I have expericed is that that feeling is mulitpyed when I go by a power grid in the city and it makes my skin feel like it does in my spine and that is as much i can say for now.

mind hooking me up with your sources;)

i wanna shoot laser beams teach me how so i can blow mountains up or use this power and see for myself if its real but really they guy is inactive now

I too have felt this energy since last 4 years, it started when I had an emotional breakdown and I started spending time alone and slowly got into modern spirituality. I was able to produce it at will but over the years as I got involved more with other people, I lost the hang of it and now I can only do it minimally. After all these years I wanna get back into the roots of it. It will be really helpful if someone can guide me through this path to enlightenment!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I, too, have been getting this feeling and have had it for the last 6 years or so. When I finally started researching about it, I found this thread on google and made an account just for this topic. Hope it doesn't die just yet. Instead of replying about Dima being gone and this being an old thread, how about we report our experiences with it? A lot has happened with me with this strange energy in my body, I'll come back soon to report it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/3/2017 at 8:03 PM, EnergyofMind said:

This is for Dlima, I know it's now 7 years later but at last I thought I was the only one. It started since I was 16 years old I'm now 40. The energy I can control starts from the back of my head and I can move it throughout my body. This energy can raise the heat in my body to a much higher degree it can also control the speed of my heart. Does this sound familiar to you? I've had several physicals never telling the Dr's the real truth to this ability. Sometimes I would test the ability while while they were checking my heart rate and they were stumped to the fact that I wasn't dead because my blood pressure was through the roof but before they could emit me I would have them check it again and to their amazement it was normal. If this relates to you please reply cause I'm also still on a quest for what the purpose that this ability could possibly serve. 

It is great to have  found this thread! I’m not kidding, I have the EXACT  same thing you do, and I had it my entire life. I am 39 and I can remember doing it on the playground  at recess to show off to my friends.   I never knew it was that “abnormal” until I started thinking more deeply about it  over the past few years. For a while, I was obsessed with finding answers. I still really want to find answers. I am yoga instructor and I have spent a lot of time meditating and doing yoga.  I am also highly sensitive and intuitive. I have been reading a lot about Kundalini awakening. And from what I have read and understand, It seems and that people spend their entire lives trying to have what we were born with. If I am on the right track, it seems like we can create Kundalini Awakening on command. So my question is, now what? What can we do with this energy?  anytime I research Kundalini  awakening, I find techniques on how to have an awakening... But nothing on what happens if you already had one and can create the energy without even having to try ! 

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks it is interesting that there are 8 members on this one thread...all posting for the first time? 

Can anyone say....Sock Puppet?

• Like 4

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked