Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown Energy Within My Body?

Dlima

On 12/5/2017 at 2:06 PM, phoqus said:

I, too, have been getting this feeling and have had it for the last 6 years or so. When I finally started researching about it, I found this thread on google and made an account just for this topic. Hope it doesn't die just yet. Instead of replying about Dima being gone and this being an old thread, how about we report our experiences with it? A lot has happened with me with this strange energy in my body, I'll come back soon to report it.

:)  you could explore the idea of Chi gung/Qigong  https://www.energyarts.com/what-qigong/  

20 minutes ago, The Wolves are Upon Us said:

I am sure I answered you already but my post is nowhere to be seen, so I will answer again. I really do not care that you believe me or not, I came here because I thought there would be answers to my condition. Whether you or anyone else believes me does not mean anything to me, I just want answers.

You could explore energy

http://www.reiki-classes-level-123.com/2016/04/reiki-energy-ball-exercise.html  healing, Reiki …

Qigong

https://www.energyarts.com/what-qigong/

:)  it is more common than you think.. 

Edited by crystal sage

11 hours ago, The Wolves are Upon Us said:

I am sure I answered you already but my post is nowhere to be seen, so I will answer again. I really do not care that you believe me or not, I came here because I thought there would be answers to my condition. Whether you or anyone else believes me does not mean anything to me, I just want answers.

Fantastic. But again. Go see a scientist. They are more than likely the only people who can give you answers.

10 minutes ago, tortugabob said:

Are you sure you're not having an orgasm? 

I believe sir or madam you have one the internet for today. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I have read the first 3 pages of posts, I have not read all so forgive me if this has been said already.

I think everyone who experiences the start of weird feelings should get checked out by the doctor first.

However, the Robert Monroe books will probably be interesting to some of the people on here who are experiencing strange sensations and experiences.

The Monroe Instiitute is one which has been researching sound technology to help create certain effects in the brain. It was started by Robert Monroe who suddenly began getting spontaneous OBEs and he did not know what was happening to him.  The 3 books he wrote document all of this, and for skeptics, he was asked to give a talk at the Smithsonian and other scientific institutions on what he had experienced and documented.

The Monroe Institute

The sensations might be either awakening kundalini energy or the start of spontaneous OBE/Astral travel

The other thought that occurs to me is that there is evidence from Temple University Professor And UFO Author, Dr David Jacob's books that the human form is being upgraded by genetic manipulation and you guys having these abilities  may be the product of this. Reported experiences are similar to what you guys are reporting here, with all kinds of new psychic skills. Check out his books.

Hmmm...I would suggest that anyone with strange abilities try and keep them to yourself as I suspect the government would like to "talk" to you about them. Rather like ET in the Steven Spielberg movie.

5 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

Although I have read the first 3 pages of posts, I have not read all so forgive me if this has been said already.

I think everyone who experiences the start of weird feelings should get checked out by the doctor first.

However, the Robert Monroe books will probably be interesting to some of the people on here who are experiencing strange sensations and experiences.

The Monroe Instiitute is one which has been researching sound technology to help create certain effects in the brain. It was started by Robert Monroe who suddenly began getting spontaneous OBEs and he did not know what was happening to him.  The 3 books he wrote document all of this, and for skeptics, he was asked to give a talk at the Smithsonian and other scientific institutions on what he had experienced and documented.

The Monroe Institute

The sensations might be either awakening kundalini energy or the start of spontaneous OBE/Astral travel

The other thought that occurs to me is that there is evidence from Temple University Professor And UFO Author, Dr David Jacob's books that the human form is being upgraded by genetic manipulation and you guys having these abilities  may be the product of this. Reported experiences are similar to what you guys are reporting here, with all kinds of new psychic skills. Check out his books.

Hmmm...I would suggest that anyone with strange abilities try and keep them to yourself as I suspect the government would like to "talk" to you about them. Rather like ET in the Steven Spielberg movie.

Hey there, thanks for the information, I will check it out!

• 3 months later...

I came here searching for an answer to this experiment , and it looks like I finally have some insight. I believe to know what the original poster was talking about. I have a very similar experience to the OP, since as long as I can remember. I can say for myself this energy sits around the lower abdomen, when I concentrate I can make this energy become so powerful it begins to travel down my legs and up my spine, onward, it feels like a tingle sensation that takes over, and becomes electricity. Once I stop "doing" or "allowing?" whatever internal is going on, this energetic feeling subsides however, I feel a slight body glow/buzz. 

I know this original post is about 10 YEARS old, so I don't expect any replies. Just know if you're reading this and relate, you're not alone apparently. A previous commenter mentioned this being Chi energy, and I've always speculated this myself. There is control over this energy, to a degree.

How can this be used in any beneficial way? Does it require years of meditation? Answers for another day my friends... 

@The Wolves are Upon Us

As a Christian, I'd ask if you sought this power out? If not, then it is likely not evil. Using it, like with anything, in a hurtful, orbself serving way, would likely be sinful. But then so are hundreds of things, such as looking lustily at a beautiful woman.

Question: Did you try looking for the energy in a completely dark room? That would tell you if it is physical, mental, or possibly spiritual.

Many great healers, orators, and missionaries, will feel powerful energies in them at times.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2020 at 12:36 AM, DieChecker said:

@The Wolves are Upon Us

As a Christian, I'd ask if you sought this power out? If not, then it is likely not evil. Using it, like with anything, in a hurtful, orbself serving way, would likely be sinful. But then so are hundreds of things, such as looking lustily at a beautiful woman.

Question: Did you try looking for the energy in a completely dark room? That would tell you if it is physical, mental, or possibly spiritual.

Many great healers, orators, and missionaries, will feel powerful energies in them at times.

Actually DieChecker, it would be unchristian like to seek this power out regardless.

But I've also have/had similar sensations, and, at least in my experience believe it to be some self generated frequency.

And my advise to you is, if you want to know the capabilities of this paranormal ability then keep looking.... the key is awareness!

• 2 years later...

Amazing to see people experiencing this and trying to understand it.

I also can feel this wierd energy that can be summoned at will. I can charge it up for some time and release it in kind of an explosion at will that will often raise my body hair and sometimes make me yawn. Recently at the gym i did 1x 10 rep 1x 10 rep 1x 8rep and could not do any more after i summoned this energy and i could do 2x 12 reps after it... no idea what it is and how to work with it. It just feels good to play with it. I always had it and once a headache stopped after raising this energy up ( could be a coincidence though ).

I wish i could connect to people with similar experience and others that could know more about it but aparently i need 50 comments before i can send someone a message as i just did this account because of this thread :P.

Interesting that a 2010 post is coming up again :D

On 8/1/2010 at 2:35 PM, Dlima said:

When I tried to explain this feeling to my friend, he called me crazy and just laughed, but I can't shake of the feeling that this is something important, does this have anything to do with chakra? Inner energy? Meditation? Anything along those lines? If this is some sort of inner energy, what can I do with it? I really am curious about this I hope someone can help me figure out what this is.

It might be worth getting checked for Parkinson's Disease.  This could be interpreted as early symptoms.

8 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

It might be worth getting checked for Parkinson's Disease.  This could be interpreted as early symptoms.

Well, you are very wrong. This is not a disease. It is simply a phenomenon beyond your medical understanding. So stop right there and don’t put sand in the waters of those willing to explore the finest abilities yet hidden from the general public. The fact that some people can have an out of body experience doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. As a scientist myself who knows and have experienced the energy within me for the past 20 years. I can tell you it is not a disease but a miracle. Perhaps in 200years, others would have access to it. So don’t start with your medical theory. It is absolutely incorrect. 

21 hours ago, obl said:

The fact that some people can have an out of body experience doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. 

I am not talking about this bit above ^^^  (OOBEs) at all.  I am talking about having weird electrical impulse sensations in your body. That can be an early symptom of Parkinsons.  It might be good not to fly off the handle in future.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 2

On 8/12/2022 at 10:07 PM, obl said:

Well, you are very wrong. This is not a disease. It is simply a phenomenon beyond your medical understanding. So stop right there and don’t put sand in the waters of those willing to explore the finest abilities yet hidden from the general public. The fact that some people can have an out of body experience doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. As a scientist myself who knows and have experienced the energy within me for the past 20 years. I can tell you it is not a disease but a miracle. Perhaps in 200years, others would have access to it. So don’t start with your medical theory. It is absolutely incorrect. 

As a scientist you should apply the scientific method instead of making up crap.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

As a scientist you should apply the scientific method instead of making up crap.

Doesn't sound at all like a scientists did it?

On 8/13/2022 at 5:37 AM, Alchopwn said:

I am not talking about this bit above ^^^  (OOBEs) at all.  I am talking about having weird electrical impulse sensations in your body. That can be an early symptom of Parkinsons.  It might be good not to fly off the handle in future.

That’s the point. Like OBE, this too is something that only few experience. I expect you to understand instead of displaying your level of ignorance and telling people who have been experiencing it for over 20years that they are sick. No they are not. You just can’t understand 

On 7/31/2010 at 11:35 PM, Dlima said:

Ever since I can remember I've been able..."invoke" a certain feeling within my body, it's tremendously hard to explain

All emotions are created by chemical reactions in the brain.  It isn't hard to explain at all.  Feelings, invoked by thought process are a chemical reaction.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, obl said:

That’s the point. Like OBE, this too is something that only few experience. I expect you to understand instead of displaying your level of ignorance and telling people who have been experiencing it for over 20years that they are sick. No they are not. You just can’t understand 

Well, my neighbor "experienced" that and didn't pay enough attention to go to a doctor and it turned out it was an early symptom of Parkinsons.  So who really "doesn't understand" here?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, obl said:

What studies have you done?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Well, my neighbor "experienced" that and didn't pay enough attention to go to a doctor and it turned out it was an early symptom of Parkinsons.  So who really "doesn't understand" here?

Your neighbor had the disease. This forum is not about the disease. It’s about something else that people like you call the disease. I have healed many people simply by the power. So once again, keep your neighbor’s experience far away from here. It is a different thing entirely. 

33 minutes ago, obl said:

Your neighbor had the disease. This forum is not about the disease. It’s about something else that people like you call the disease. I have healed many people simply by the power. So once again, keep your neighbor’s experience far away from here. It is a different thing entirely. 

This forum is only for charlatans like yourself?

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, obl said:

Look, if someone has what feels like "electrical impulses" moving through their body, I am suggesting being cautious and going to the doctor because it might be a symptom of Parkinsons.  You however seem to think you have magical powers. 

Dear readers I ask you to stop and seriously consider which claim is more likely and more responsible?

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Look, if someone has what feels like "electrical impulses" moving through their body, I am suggesting being cautious and going to the doctor because it might be a symptom of Parkinsons.  You however seem to think you have magical powers. 

Dear readers I ask you to stop and seriously consider which claim is more likely and more responsible?

Your suggestion is plausible because the experience is similar to the symptoms of a disease. But why are you also not open minded to accept that what we are talking about here, if not a disease, is something more powerful beyond your comprehension? You have to come to that agreement someday that somethings can not be explained by medical science and it would be gross ignorance to continue trying to fix a square peg in a round hole.

We have the right and option to explore our experiences beyond the scope of medical science to the contours of other incredible powers inherent in mankind but covered by the veil of myopic medical science. So if you would excuse, let us soar!!!