Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Dlima

Unknown Energy Within My Body?

109 posts in this topic

hereticspl

That's kind of what I was referring to when I said with magic. Wanting to heal people is really a great thing to strive towards. But you won't do it with chi you could do it with something as simple as volunteering at a children's hospital or an aged care facility. Put your time and good intentions to good use because what your pursuing now is science fiction.

• Thanks 1

Jgfriend

Look, believe what you want. I know what has changed in my life. I know how I feel inside. I don't need your negative energy. 

I once took your stand pretty hardcore. Not anymore. Had too much positive change in my life. 

Piney
6 hours ago, Jgfriend said:

That made me aware that I had more going on inside than some neat trick. She suggested that that energy could make me a "healer". My other friend suggested that I have tapped into a ready supply of chi. 

As a multi-generational Shaman. I can honestly say NO

You can't heal people with any type of "energy". You help them heal themselves with positive reinforcement. But they still need something called "medical treatment".

Don't fall into this claptrap. You'll wind up doing more harm than good. 

• Like 3

obl
On 10/3/2018 at 3:29 PM, yahawashi said:

perfect timing. everybody here, chris, and any other people that reportedly possess this energy, let's link up. i have some information to reveal. let me know if you're interested for contact.

I am new here yes. I have been having this feeling since I was 12. I can stir it up consciously and can direct it to any part of my body. It is stronger when listening to a worship song. It keeps me light but at the same time looks like I am carrying something really heavy that needs to be deposited somewhere or to be used for something I really can't fathom. Who knows? please link up>>>>

Also, I have never been sick. Each time I get any symptom say headache, all I have to do is to lay in bed and stir this energy up for about fifteen minutes and boom, I am whole. There something about it... It is something really powerful!!!

obl

I am new here yes. I have been having this feeling since I was 12, now I am 28. I can stir it up consciously and can direct it to any part of my body. It is stronger when listening to a worship song. It keeps me light but at the same time looks like I am carrying something really heavy that needs to be deposited somewhere or to be used for something I really can't fathom. Who knows? please link up>>>>

Also, I have never been sick. Each time I get any symptom say headache, all I have to do is to lay in bed and stir this energy up for about fifteen minutes and boom, I am whole. There something about it... It is something really powerful!!!

On 10/3/2018 at 3:29 PM, yahawashi said:

perfect timing. everybody here, chris, and any other people that reportedly possess this energy, let's link up. i have some information to reveal. let me know if you're interested for contact.

I am new here yes. I have been having this feeling since I was 12. I can stir it up consciously and can direct it to any part of my body. It is stronger when listening to a worship song. It keeps me light but at the same time looks like I am carrying something really heavy that needs to be deposited somewhere or to be used for something I really can't fathom. Who knows? please link up>>>>

BuddingPsychic1111

I get this too, I think it's kundalini.  A strong energy that sits at the base of the spine and rises.  As it rises, one can gain psychic abilities.  It is a sign that you are awakening from the sleep that most of us are in that you are experiencing these signs.  I think your kundalini is awakening.  

• Thanks 1

mikhailsbest

i think its amazing that people can sense energy. like literally somone can "sense" when i think a negative thought about them and then i wait a second and then they "brush" it off so crazy!

EnderOTD
On 4/16/2019 at 6:48 PM, obl said:

I am new here yes. I have been having this feeling since I was 12, now I am 28. I can stir it up consciously and can direct it to any part of my body. It is stronger when listening to a worship song. It keeps me light but at the same time looks like I am carrying something really heavy that needs to be deposited somewhere or to be used for something I really can't fathom. Who knows? please link up>>>>

Plenty of old rich people will pay for a direct body to body link via blood transfusion, do it voluntarily and get paid before they abduct you first!!!  Biolife can help you.

Emma_Acid
On 19/04/2019 at 3:31 AM, mikhailsbest said:

i think its amazing that people can sense energy. like literally somone can "sense" when i think a negative thought about them and then i wait a second and then they "brush" it off so crazy!

Prove it and change the world

• Thanks 1