Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown Energy Within My Body?


Dlima
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (IP: Staff) ·
1 hour ago, joc said:

Am I the only one who thinks it is interesting that there are 8 members on this one thread...all posting for the first time? 

Can anyone say....Sock Puppet?

The explanation for this is that the thread, which is seven years old, happens to be trending in Google for certain keywords, meaning that a lot of people searching for those keywords are being directed here - this is why there are so many new members posting within the same thread.

It's perfectly innocuous - it's not due to the same person re-registering over and over.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can give myself the chills too, it's not a power and it cannot be "harnessed". It's something like feedback in your nervous system that you can control.

Edited by moonman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...

Hey I can do the same but to a different level and at will. It makes me feel super energized and shows up physically as goosebumps it makes my vision super clear and vibrant and sometimes allows me to slow down my visual perception of everything and once it allowed me to heal myself over night from getting my foot crushed by a suv.I know I probably sound like a damn kook but I am deadly serious and being unusually honest about this. I know you all have posted several years ago now and I hope to whatever that you still read these forums for some kind of definitive answer to what exactly the hell this is. I have spent most of the night reading posts that start to give me hope but then explain nothing  we have to meet up so we can all see what each other can do and if something changes when two or more people that have this ability are in close proximity of one another. Please someone that is for real about this get back to me soon. I have spent my whole life looking for answers...thinking I was alone and that I would die without ever knowing what this is...it isn’t a neurological disorder it’s something else there is no pain involved only envigoration and that feeling of pure energy followed by goosebumps to the extreme that my skin looks a visibly different texture and sometimes I can see a kind of halo emanating from my hands all white light..please respond and if any of you live close to the tri state area I would be willing to meet in a public place to trade knowledge and show 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Chris dalpra said:

Hey I can do the same but to a different level and at will. It makes me feel super energized and shows up physically as goosebumps it makes my vision super clear and vibrant and sometimes allows me to slow down my visual perception of everything and once it allowed me to heal myself over night from getting my foot crushed by a suv.I know I probably sound like a damn kook but I am deadly serious and being unusually honest about this. 

Then prove it and change the world.

 

6 hours ago, Chris dalpra said:

And moonman you are in denial ..it is way more than thinking about nails on a chalkboard and getting the chills and if that is what you are doing you have no business posting on here! any jackass can think about that and give themselves the “chills”!! Your grasping at any logical answer you can, but this defies logic and science has not done anywhere near the amount of studies on the h.e.f that would be required for you to make a statement like that 

It wouldn't be a stretch to find a medical research lab who would love to investigate this magic crushed foot. 

But let me guess - you "don't want the upheaval" or whatever the usual excuse is.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

It wouldn't be a stretch to find a medical research lab who would love to investigate this magic crushed foot. 

I love those Newage shaman and "medicine men" who claim they can cure cancer, when my grandfather and grandmother, who were traditional healers, would recommend a oncologist. :yes:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

To much beans...

Or Monster energy drinks.....

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

perfect timing. everybody here, chris, and any other people that reportedly possess this energy, let's link up. i have some information to reveal. let me know if you're interested for contact.

Edited by yahawashi
edit
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2010 at 9:35 PM, Dlima said:

I honestly had complete no idea on where to place this topic, so I apologize if this isn't the right place.'

Ever since I can remember I've been able..."invoke" a certain feeling within my body, it's tremendously hard to explain. It's like I can feel the energy within my body and can invoke it at will. It's a tingling, electric, sensation, I can't say more than that because like I said this is immensely hard for me to explain right now. Sometimes I just play around with it, trying to feel it in different parts of my body for fun and stuff, but only recently have i realized that this could be unnatural.

When I tried to explain this feeling to my friend, he called me crazy and just laughed, but I can't shake of the feeling that this is something important, does this have anything to do with chakra? Inner energy? Meditation? Anything along those lines? If this is some sort of inner energy, what can I do with it? I really am curious about this I hope someone can help me figure out what this is.

When i was younger i used to practice directing this energy. Have you noticed that if you direct it with your finger or hand you can create that sensation? There is a good exercise you can practice if you have a partner. Try getting soneone to turn away or lay face down and draw a simple shape over thier back or anywhere they cant see and see if they can feel it and guess the shape. I dont care what anyone here says you are not tripping and your not the only one. Keep practicing! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/3/2018 at 3:29 PM, yahawashi said:

perfect timing. everybody here, chris, and any other people that reportedly possess this energy, let's link up. i have some information to reveal. let me know if you're interested for contact.

Yahawashi yes... if you really have information of a educational and informative nature on this then I need to link up because I have exhausted too much time searching the internet and writing to anyone I came across for answers and getting nothing that I hadn’t internally deduced already so please get back to me ASAP. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a forum of people who want to see proof. I'm a multi-generational  Kiimochknii and Niipikniis ( Medicine Man) whose grandfather was a member of the Lakota-Algonquian Grand Society (The Miidewiin) . I've been around Native Healers and Buddhist Monks for 40 years and I've never seen it as you describe.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I didn’t see that but I am desperate for any real information about this because I have exhausted all other possibilities I can think of okay and yes I have been to a psychologist, psychiatrist, physician and I’m not crazy it turns out or sick in any way and by nature I am an extreme skeptic about things like this so I know I am not imagining anything I don’t have delusions of grandeur or even want them. I am just trying to get answers about a part of me that this far have eluded me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

This is a forum of people who want to see proof. I'm a multi-generational  Kiimochknii and Niipikniis ( Medicine Man) whose grandfather was a member of the Lakota-Algonquian Grand Society (The Miidewiin) . I've been around Native Healers and Buddhist Monks for 40 years and I've never seen it as you describe.  

Are you a exorcist? how do you help people who are in trouble with paranormal? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CANDIDPETS said:

Are you a exorcist? how do you help people who are in trouble with paranormal? 

Show them how to help themselves.

Nothing in the supernatural world can harm you unless you let it, and you can remove it yourself.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Show them how to help themselves.

Nothing in the supernatural world can harm you unless you let it, and you can remove it yourself.

Have you ever experienced something that you consider to be really supernatural? Not something where it was just a case of power of suggestion? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, CANDIDPETS said:

Have you ever experienced something that you consider to be really supernatural? Not something where it was just a case of power of suggestion? 

Sometimes. Not often.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/3/2018 at 1:56 AM, Chris dalpra said:

Hey I can do the same but to a different level and at will. It makes me feel super energized and shows up physically as goosebumps it makes my vision super clear and vibrant and sometimes allows me to slow down my visual perception of everything

Sounds like a Fight or Flight response. Increase in visual acuity, adrenal response, and perceptual time dilation. I'm not even going to bother with the rest of the post.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 04/10/2018 at 10:39 PM, Chris dalpra said:

I am simply looking for answers and other people like me and those of you (Piney), (Emma Acid) who think that this is some kind of childish stunt, I respect your opinion of course but you don’t know me at all so keep that crap to yourself, you have no business being involved in this thread ,other than the fact that you have way to much free time on your hands and you love to put others down because it makes you feel safe and strong. It’s people like the two of you that are responsible for the spread of ignorance that is effecting the whole damn world.

So, the miraculous healing must have actually happened, what with all the foot stamping going on.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You cannot simply come on to a public forum (which it is by the way, and you have no business in telling us we shouldn't be involved), make wild claims and expect everyone to roll over and lap it up. We are not "spreading ignorance", or putting anyone down - we're asking you to prove it - prove a claim that would literally change biology, evolutionary theory and physics were it true.

I'm not sure why you can't accept being challenged on it.

Lastly - your contradictory statements pretty much mirror the cognitive dissonance displayed by people who claim to have any powers ("I have powers, but don't want to prove it"): "I'm not asking for anything, but I'm asking for advice"; "I'm not claiming anything, but I'm claiming this"; "I respect your opinions, but go away". Make you mind up.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2018 at 9:50 AM, Emma_Acid said:

So, the miraculous healing must have actually happened, what with all the foot stamping going on.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You cannot simply come on to a public forum (which it is by the way, and you have no business in telling us we shouldn't be involved), make wild claims and expect everyone to roll over and lap it up. We are not "spreading ignorance", or putting anyone down - we're asking you to prove it - prove a claim that would literally change biology, evolutionary theory and physics were it true.

I'm not sure why you can't accept being challenged on it.

Lastly - your contradictory statements pretty much mirror the cognitive dissonance displayed by people who claim to have any powers ("I have powers, but don't want to prove it"): "I'm not asking for anything, but I'm asking for advice"; "I'm not claiming anything, but I'm claiming this"; "I respect your opinions, but go away". Make you mind up.

Hello everyone. I am willing to provide the extraordinary evidence you seek.

I can feel this "energy" that many people on this thread mention, but I can't seem to do much with it. It's a controllable, electric tingle below my eyes, on my forehead, and hands, and I can strengthen it at will. I don't think I can provide much evidence for that as it is more of a feeling rather than something visible. Let me know if there's any way I can prove that.

Now, for an even bolder claim; I can see ciphered glimpses of future events in my dreams. I would be very happy to create some sort of unmodifiable dream journal (managed by one of you here) so you all can see.

There's much more to my story but it's all based on personal inferences and strange synchronizations.

Thank you for listening.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, yahawashi said:

Hello everyone. I am willing to provide the extraordinary evidence you seek.

I can feel this "energy" that many people on this thread mention, but I can't seem to do much with it. It's a controllable, electric tingle below my eyes, on my forehead, and hands, and I can strengthen it at will. I don't think I can provide much evidence for that as it is more of a feeling rather than something visible. Let me know if there's any way I can prove that.

Now, for an even bolder claim; I can see ciphered glimpses of future events in my dreams. I would be very happy to create some sort of unmodifiable dream journal (managed by one of you here) so you all can see.

There's much more to my story but it's all based on personal inferences and strange synchronizations.

Thank you for listening.

Fine prove it then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
Posted (IP: Staff) ·

Thread cleaned

Let's keep it civil please folks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

May sound too simple.  You probably are looking for something more.  Think about something else and you'll be fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.