Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown Energy Within My Body?

Dlima

10 hours ago, yahawashi said:

Let me prove it to you. How can we get started?

Going back to your original claim, I've realised there isn't much you can actually prove is there? An "electric tingle" around your eyes that you can't do anything with. Not much of a superpower, may even just be nerve damage, so we can discount that as an "ability".

Your second claim, that you can see visions of the future in your dreams is kinda testable I guess, but its a pretty common one. Why don't you set up a predictions thread in the appropriate forum? It's pretty easy to see when something has been edited, so all you need to do is make SPECIFIC predictions and then not edit your posts.

Game?

• Like 3

On 10/16/2018 at 4:41 AM, Emma_Acid said:

Going back to your original claim, I've realised there isn't much you can actually prove is there? An "electric tingle" around your eyes that you can't do anything with. Not much of a superpower, may even just be nerve damage, so we can discount that as an "ability".

Your second claim, that you can see visions of the future in your dreams is kinda testable I guess, but its a pretty common one. Why don't you set up a predictions thread in the appropriate forum? It's pretty easy to see when something has been edited, so all you need to do is make SPECIFIC predictions and then not edit your posts.

Game?

Game. Will set this up shortly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/10/2018 at 2:09 AM, yahawashi said:

Game. Will set this up shortly.

How's this going?

• Haha 3

Thank you so much for this posting!  I have been able to move energy inside my body too and it didn't bother me but recently I haven't been able to control it and it sends me to bed and I can't be productive. 

I want to see a neurologist about it but my family wants me to wait.  I can make spit bubble through my teeth using the energy.  I don't know if my friends believe me, I have been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder so being told I have hallucinations and delusions i never know if I am correct or if I am correct but someone is going to call me crazy for it.

I do believe it is related to the idea of chi, but what is chi, is it electrical, psychological, consciousness, all three?  

I wonder if humans communicate electronically, directly through interactions of our nervous system.  Our nerves are insulated, but it seems there probably is stuff related to electricity in our communication.  Like antennae and transmitters.

I would love some more information about what chi is in terms of western physics, because I hate being called crazy when I am not.

I hurt my neighbor by sending bad energy to him. He was behind a wall and I threw my energy at him and he screamed out in pain. 

Thank you to everyone who posted about this, it is real, just as telepathy is.

7 minutes ago, a11 said:

I have been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder

I want to encourage you to listen to your doctors.

On 10/3/2018 at 2:29 PM, yahawashi said:

perfect timing. everybody here, chris, and any other people that reportedly possess this energy, let's link up. i have some information to reveal. let me know if you're interested for contact.

Sure! I am tired of being called crazy.

On 04/11/2018 at 10:09 PM, a11 said:

I hurt my neighbor by sending bad energy to him. He was behind a wall and I threw my energy at him and he screamed out in pain. 

Prove. It. And. Change. The. World.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's your own subconscious trying to cope with your boredom by trying to convince yourself that your special and you have some type of psychic or magical powers. Theres a huge reward for anyone who can prove they have any type of supernatural or psychic abilities and noone has been able to that yet. You want some advice dont go wasting your time on trying to make reality out of a fantasy get out there and do something truly amazing. Theres plenty of amazing things in this world to do and see without any type of magical bull****.

• Thanks 3

It's your own subconscious trying to cope with your boredom by trying to convince yourself that your special and you have some type of psychic or magical powers. Theres a huge reward for anyone who can prove they have any type of supernatural or psychic abilities and noone has been able to that yet. You want some advice dont go wasting your time on trying to make reality out of a fantasy get out there and do something truly amazing. Theres plenty of amazing things in this world to do and see without any type of magical bull****.

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/11/2018 at 12:57 PM, Goddess of the Mist said:

I think I agree that this could be your Chi that you're feeling.  One way I got familiar with this was through Tai Chi, a sort of martial art.  I would urge you to check this out along with meditation, so that you can get to know yourself.  

Tai chi isnt any type of martial art. Thats not to say that it doesnt have its own benefits but saying it is a martial arts is like saying that an african elephant is a type of common house cat. They both have a heartbeat but theyre nothing alike.

10 hours ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

Thanks for the wikipedia link goddess at this point i want to point out that i have nothing against tai chi and i think its great. However martial arts its the art of combat and i think to qualify as a martial art it has to be at least in some way practical in combat. Tai chi in no sense of the word qualifies. If tai chi is a martial art then an argument can be made for balet qualifying as a martial art also.

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2018 at 4:37 PM, a11 said:

Sure! I am tired of being called crazy.

Contact me at *Snip*.

Sorry for the late reply. I have been doing some research.

Everything is about to begin.

Yes its called life 

• 3 weeks later...

I can do the same exact same thing. I’ve been wondering what it is and none of these answers really help that much. We should discuss this further privately

Moderator's note: Please do not post personal information such as email addresses.

Share such information in a PM.

• 1 month later...

I get the tingling too...the goosebumps...shivers if you will. But I have full control of it. I can make it manifest in my body entirely or down to the tip of my finger. 

I never understood it as a child. I would just "relax my body" and I could manifest the sensations. I never researched it further. I never thought I would be believed... .

But now I'm re evaluating this phenomenon that I can experience at will. I want to find out exactly what it is and what I can do with it.

I've been directed to be around a few people different than what I have been so if my life. One woman in particular.

I boo hoo'd holistic medicine and having a conscience Monday and she really influenced me. Her and I were like oil and vinegar. But I made a strong connection to her and began listening to her subconsciously I guess. Soon I was drawn to a lot of personal development teachings. 

That made me aware that I had more going on inside than some neat trick. She suggested that that energy could make me a "healer". My other friend suggested that I have tapped into a ready supply of chi. 

So, I don't know.

That's kind of what I was referring to when I said with magic. Wanting to heal people is really a great thing to strive towards. But you won't do it with chi you could do it with something as simple as volunteering at a children's hospital or an aged care facility. Put your time and good intentions to good use because what your pursuing now is science fiction.

• Thanks 1

Look, believe what you want. I know what has changed in my life. I know how I feel inside. I don't need your negative energy. 

I once took your stand pretty hardcore. Not anymore. Had too much positive change in my life.