Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Dlima

Unknown Energy Within My Body?

137 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hereticspl

That's kind of what I was referring to when I said with magic. Wanting to heal people is really a great thing to strive towards. But you won't do it with chi you could do it with something as simple as volunteering at a children's hospital or an aged care facility. Put your time and good intentions to good use because what your pursuing now is science fiction.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jgfriend

Look, believe what you want. I know what has changed in my life. I know how I feel inside. I don't need your negative energy. 

I once took your stand pretty hardcore. Not anymore. Had too much positive change in my life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
6 hours ago, Jgfriend said:

That made me aware that I had more going on inside than some neat trick. She suggested that that energy could make me a "healer". My other friend suggested that I have tapped into a ready supply of chi. 

 

As a multi-generational Shaman. I can honestly say NO

You can't heal people with any type of "energy". You help them heal themselves with positive reinforcement. But they still need something called "medical treatment".

Don't fall into this claptrap. You'll wind up doing more harm than good. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
obl
On 10/3/2018 at 3:29 PM, yahawashi said:

perfect timing. everybody here, chris, and any other people that reportedly possess this energy, let's link up. i have some information to reveal. let me know if you're interested for contact.

I am new here yes. I have been having this feeling since I was 12. I can stir it up consciously and can direct it to any part of my body. It is stronger when listening to a worship song. It keeps me light but at the same time looks like I am carrying something really heavy that needs to be deposited somewhere or to be used for something I really can't fathom. Who knows? please link up>>>>

 

Also, I have never been sick. Each time I get any symptom say headache, all I have to do is to lay in bed and stir this energy up for about fifteen minutes and boom, I am whole. There something about it... It is something really powerful!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
obl

I am new here yes. I have been having this feeling since I was 12, now I am 28. I can stir it up consciously and can direct it to any part of my body. It is stronger when listening to a worship song. It keeps me light but at the same time looks like I am carrying something really heavy that needs to be deposited somewhere or to be used for something I really can't fathom. Who knows? please link up>>>>

 

Also, I have never been sick. Each time I get any symptom say headache, all I have to do is to lay in bed and stir this energy up for about fifteen minutes and boom, I am whole. There something about it... It is something really powerful!!!

 

 

 

On 10/3/2018 at 3:29 PM, yahawashi said:

perfect timing. everybody here, chris, and any other people that reportedly possess this energy, let's link up. i have some information to reveal. let me know if you're interested for contact.

I am new here yes. I have been having this feeling since I was 12. I can stir it up consciously and can direct it to any part of my body. It is stronger when listening to a worship song. It keeps me light but at the same time looks like I am carrying something really heavy that needs to be deposited somewhere or to be used for something I really can't fathom. Who knows? please link up>>>>

 

Also, I have never been sick. Each time I get any symptom say headache, all I have to do is to lay in bed and stir this energy up for about fifteen minutes and boom, I am whole. There something about it... It is something really powerful!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BuddingPsychic1111

I get this too, I think it's kundalini.  A strong energy that sits at the base of the spine and rises.  As it rises, one can gain psychic abilities.  It is a sign that you are awakening from the sleep that most of us are in that you are experiencing these signs.  I think your kundalini is awakening.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikhailsbest

i think its amazing that people can sense energy. like literally somone can "sense" when i think a negative thought about them and then i wait a second and then they "brush" it off so crazy!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EnderOTD
On 4/16/2019 at 6:48 PM, obl said:

I am new here yes. I have been having this feeling since I was 12, now I am 28. I can stir it up consciously and can direct it to any part of my body. It is stronger when listening to a worship song. It keeps me light but at the same time looks like I am carrying something really heavy that needs to be deposited somewhere or to be used for something I really can't fathom. Who knows? please link up>>>>

 

Also, I have never been sick. Each time I get any symptom say headache, all I have to do is to lay in bed and stir this energy up for about fifteen minutes and boom, I am whole. There something about it... It is something really powerful!!!

 

 

 

I am new here yes. I have been having this feeling since I was 12. I can stir it up consciously and can direct it to any part of my body. It is stronger when listening to a worship song. It keeps me light but at the same time looks like I am carrying something really heavy that needs to be deposited somewhere or to be used for something I really can't fathom. Who knows? please link up>>>>

 

Also, I have never been sick. Each time I get any symptom say headache, all I have to do is to lay in bed and stir this energy up for about fifteen minutes and boom, I am whole. There something about it... It is something really powerful!!!

Plenty of old rich people will pay for a direct body to body link via blood transfusion, do it voluntarily and get paid before they abduct you first!!!  Biolife can help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma_Acid
On 19/04/2019 at 3:31 AM, mikhailsbest said:

i think its amazing that people can sense energy. like literally somone can "sense" when i think a negative thought about them and then i wait a second and then they "brush" it off so crazy!

 

Prove it and change the world

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Domonict123
On 7/31/2010 at 11:35 PM, Dlima said:

I honestly had complete no idea on where to place this topic, so I apologize if this isn't the right place.'

Ever since I can remember I've been able..."invoke" a certain feeling within my body, it's tremendously hard to explain. It's like I can feel the energy within my body and can invoke it at will. It's a tingling, electric, sensation, I can't say more than that because like I said this is immensely hard for me to explain right now. Sometimes I just play around with it, trying to feel it in different parts of my body for fun and stuff, but only recently have i realized that this could be unnatural.

When I tried to explain this feeling to my friend, he called me crazy and just laughed, but I can't shake of the feeling that this is something important, does this have anything to do with chakra? Inner energy? Meditation? Anything along those lines? If this is some sort of inner energy, what can I do with it? I really am curious about this I hope someone can help me figure out what this is.

This is crazy I found this for as long as I can remember I have been able to control some energy or some sort of feeling that flows through my body I can feel it in my fingertips but it can circulate all through my body it’s not “goosebumps” but can cause them sometimes and when I do this I almost feel like I am doing something useful with it but I’m not sure what you are the only person that I can find that feels this too this was posted in 2010 but if you are still out there please reply. I used to always tell myself it was my Imagination but it’s not it’s something else it’s almost like a current of some sort going through my body and out but it’s not like electricity but similar it gives you the same tingles but not the sudden shock you would get from electricity again if anyone else feels this way please tell me so I can talk to someone about it cause if I tell my friends they will call me crazy and I also want to know if I can use this energy for certain things 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red709

Since I was 9 years old, I could feel this strong energy from within. I didn't really think anything of it, until when I was extremely angry, for some reason my eyes turned completely red at least that's what the guy I was aggressive towards said. Then it clicked! this power that I feel must be the source. I can now heal much faster from ailments,cuts,and bruises I can also raise my power to a great level and it feels good but I don't fully understand it still. I've also had dreams about talking to God himself, not sure if it was real or  not but I like to think it was. I can also raise my strength, speed and toughness of my body at times.i can sense emotions of other people and feel like I'm in there shoes(maybe that's why I have such a strong urge to help people) anyway I just wanted to share.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
obl

I resonate with you you have said @Red709. This power can be used positively or negatively. It is important that we are careful with it and use it for the benefit of all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeekingForExplanation

I'm also experiencing the unknown-energy phenomenon. I accidentally discovered this ability about a year ago after a powerful experience involving the dissolution of the self. I can invoke it at will, usually while sitting or lying, at different levels of intensity, ranging from my entire body feeling in-tune to blasts of "energy" with a long afterglow. Among the produced effects is a feeling of having wiped the emotional slate clean. Physical effects include slowing breathing, increased heart rate, tingling, light twitching, tinnitus, and prickling on the surface of my head.

Has anybody who has this syndrom tried to watch their brains under fMRI? I'm interested what you folks have learned or what use cases you found.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
10 minutes ago, SeekingForExplanation said:

I'm also experiencing the unknown-energy phenomenon. I accidentally discovered this ability about a year ago after a powerful experience involving the dissolution of the self. I can invoke it at will, usually while sitting or lying, at different levels of intensity, ranging from my entire body feeling in-tune to blasts of "energy" with a long afterglow. Among the produced effects is a feeling of having wiped the emotional slate clean. Physical effects include slowing breathing, increased heart rate, tingling, light twitching, tinnitus, and prickling on the surface of my head.

Has anybody who has this syndrom tried to watch their brains under fMRI? I'm interested what you folks have learned or what use cases you found.

Those physical effects don't sound healthy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alchopwn
On 8/1/2010 at 2:35 PM, Dlima said:

When I tried to explain this feeling to my friend, he called me crazy and just laughed, but I can't shake of the feeling that this is something important, does this have anything to do with chakra? Inner energy? Meditation? Anything along those lines? If this is some sort of inner energy, what can I do with it? I really am curious about this I hope someone can help me figure out what this is.

For this to be a spiritual phenomenon the crucial test is whether you can get someone else to feel it, preferably unprompted.  The way to test this is to get a volunteer, blindfold them, and get them to place their hand palm-up on a table to their side.  Now, without doing anything, ask them to focus on their palm for sensations. As them if they can feel anything when you haven't interacted with their hand.  If they say yes, when there's nothing there, get someone else. If you have someone who isn't imagining things, charge up the energy on your hand and then place it about 1.5 or 2 inches above their hand.  If they can feel that, maybe there is something to it.

If they can't feel it, you may have nerve damage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Wolves are Upon Us

I have had the same ever since I was a child. I can generate a electric feeling going through my whole body. During this process my partner saw lights (like plasma) going around my legs. This is not only a internal thing as my partner witnessed it. I am a Christian and worry about this, not sure if it is inline with God or not, so I rarely do it now, however like any time I wish I can bring it on.I suppose the real test would be to see if continuing with this to exercise it would I be able to fill my whole body with this plasma like light. I could but as I have said being a Christian it gives me some fears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 minute ago, The Wolves are Upon Us said:

I have had the same ever since I was a child. I can generate a electric feeling going through my whole body. During this process my partner saw lights (like plasma) going around my legs. This is not only a internal thing as my partner witnessed it. I am a Christian and worry about this, not sure if it is inline with God or not, so I rarely do it now, however like any time I wish I can bring it on.I suppose the real test would be to see if continuing with this to exercise it would I be able to fill my whole body with this plasma like light. I could but as I have said being a Christian it gives me some fears.

Probably psychosomatic and a visual hallucination. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Wolves are Upon Us

 

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Probably psychosomatic and a visual hallucination. 

That was my first thought that's why I did it in front of my partner who also saw the blue plasma like lights going around my legs. No its not hallucination as it was witnessed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 minute ago, The Wolves are Upon Us said:

 

That was my first thought that's why I did it in front of my partner who also saw the blue plasma like lights going around my legs. No its not hallucination as it was witnessed.

Could have front loaded your partner by telling them what to expect. Anyways. If you can generate this blue plasma, then it should be easy to study. You would probably get famous and open up new avenues of scientific research into the human body...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Wolves are Upon Us
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Could have front loaded your partner by telling them what to expect. Anyways. If you can generate this blue plasma, then it should be easy to study. You would probably get famous and open up new avenues of scientific research into the human body...

Well I want answers that's the only reason I am here, but I do not want to be famous thank you, I enjoy the small amount of anonymity far to much to get involved in tests by mainstream scientists who will turn me or other into a lab rat...no thank you. This is of course if it is anything out of the ordinary, maybe everyone can do this they just don't know how.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Just now, The Wolves are Upon Us said:

Well I want answers that's the only reason I am here, but I do not want to be famous thank you, I enjoy the small amount of anonymity far to much to get involved in tests by mainstream scientists who will turn me or other into a lab rat...no thank you. This is of course if it is anything out of the ordinary, maybe everyone can do this they just don't know how.

That's sad that you don't want to really know what's going on. I mean. Why not? Fear? Fear of being a lab rat? I'd think you'd get a hell of a financial compensation for your time. This is one thing that bothers me about claimants. They make the claim, someone asks them why they don't allow a study to be done, they make a basic refusal about it. Makes it seem like the claim isn't real. Like they are lying. Personally I'd think someone who could legitimately do something extraordinary would want to rub skeptics faces in it. Prove them wrong. Change the world. Why don't they ever?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Wolves are Upon Us
3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That's sad that you don't want to really know what's going on. I mean. Why not? Fear? Fear of being a lab rat? I'd think you'd get a hell of a financial compensation for your time. This is one thing that bothers me about claimants. They make the claim, someone asks them why they don't allow a study to be done, they make a basic refusal about it. Makes it seem like the claim isn't real. Like they are lying. Personally I'd think someone who could legitimately do something extraordinary would want to rub skeptics faces in it. Prove them wrong. Change the world. Why don't they ever?

Yes fear, would you not be in fear? fear of having your life taken over, fear of after all the poking and testing they still find nothing and tell me it's all in my imagination. I can live with people like you telling me it may be my imagination but to have it stamped and signed as such would not do me mentally any good. Why! because I know deep within it is something, it feels like I would imagine someone who had their arm amputated they still feel even though their arm is not there. This feeling I can make feels like that that if I keep trying maybe an arm will grow back! It is a very powerful feeling and does feel so through the whole body. One during a dream you no the type of dream you realize you are in I created the feeling and awoke. The feeling is the same even when I am a sleep so much so it wakes me.

No thanks not scientists they care not about me just what is inside my brain.

The past and the present day does not offer any type of protection for the lab rat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
3 minutes ago, The Wolves are Upon Us said:

Yes fear, would you not be in fear? fear of having your life taken over, fear of after all the poking and testing they still find nothing and tell me it's all in my imagination. I can live with people like you telling me it may be my imagination but to have it stamped and signed as such would not do me mentally any good. Why! because I know deep within it is something, it feels like I would imagine someone who had their arm amputated they still feel even though their arm is not there. This feeling I can make feels like that that if I keep trying maybe an arm will grow back! It is a very powerful feeling and does feel so through the whole body. One during a dream you no the type of dream you realize you are in I created the feeling and awoke. The feeling is the same even when I am a sleep so much so it wakes me.

No thanks not scientists they care not about me just what is inside my brain.

The past and the present day does not offer any type of protection for the lab rat.

I would not be afraid. I would be elated. Because I would go down in history as a person who proved something extraordinary. I would donate my body to science upon my death. Let them research to their hearts content. Maybe, just maybe push humanity a bit further down the road.

Edited by XenoFish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Wolves are Upon Us
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I would not be afraid. I would be elated. Because I would go down in history as a person who proved something extraordinary. I would donate my body to science upon my death. Let the research to their hearts content. 

Then I wish you luck as I believe anyone can make this happen if they concentrate, then you can become the lab rat for us to learn from. I very much doubt people like us will ever find the answer through mainstream all the answers are with the military and black projects. I do not believe that the mainstream are fight for the betterment of the people anymore.  I am guessing that's why websites and forums like this one exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThereWeAreThen
13 hours ago, The Wolves are Upon Us said:

Yes fear, would you not be in fear? fear of having your life taken over, fear of after all the poking and testing they still find nothing and tell me it's all in my imagination. I can live with people like you telling me it may be my imagination but to have it stamped and signed as such would not do me mentally any good. Why! because I know deep within it is something, it feels like I would imagine someone who had their arm amputated they still feel even though their arm is not there. This feeling I can make feels like that that if I keep trying maybe an arm will grow back! It is a very powerful feeling and does feel so through the whole body. One during a dream you no the type of dream you realize you are in I created the feeling and awoke. The feeling is the same even when I am a sleep so much so it wakes me.

No thanks not scientists they care not about me just what is inside my brain.

The past and the present day does not offer any type of protection for the lab rat.

They wouldn't control your life if you went public. Cause if you went "missing" so to speak, this could lead to alot of problems for who ever is doing what to you. 

Screw anonymity as what you claim, which I somewhat doubt you're telling the truth, could actually revolutionize science and the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.