Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Dlima

Unknown Energy Within My Body?

134 posts in this topic

GalacticWarrior

Hello Dlima! wow! you have a special gift, I just wish I could point that out. It's quite interesting. 

Namaste! and Many Blessings!

• Like 1

The Wolves are Upon Us
On 10/22/2019 at 2:33 PM, ThereWeAreThen said:

They wouldn't control your life if you went public. Cause if you went "missing" so to speak, this could lead to alot of problems for who ever is doing what to you. 

Screw anonymity as what you claim, which I somewhat doubt you're telling the truth, could actually revolutionize science and the world.

I am sure I answered you already but my post is nowhere to be seen, so I will answer again. I really do not care that you believe me or not, I came here because I thought there would be answers to my condition. Whether you or anyone else believes me does not mean anything to me, I just want answers.

• Like 1

crystal sage
On 12/5/2017 at 2:06 PM, phoqus said:

I, too, have been getting this feeling and have had it for the last 6 years or so. When I finally started researching about it, I found this thread on google and made an account just for this topic. Hope it doesn't die just yet. Instead of replying about Dima being gone and this being an old thread, how about we report our experiences with it? A lot has happened with me with this strange energy in my body, I'll come back soon to report it.

:)  you could explore the idea of Chi gung/Qigong  https://www.energyarts.com/what-qigong/  

crystal sage
20 minutes ago, The Wolves are Upon Us said:

I am sure I answered you already but my post is nowhere to be seen, so I will answer again. I really do not care that you believe me or not, I came here because I thought there would be answers to my condition. Whether you or anyone else believes me does not mean anything to me, I just want answers.

You could explore energy

http://www.reiki-classes-level-123.com/2016/04/reiki-energy-ball-exercise.html  healing, Reiki …

Qigong

https://www.energyarts.com/what-qigong/

:)  it is more common than you think.. 

Edited by crystal sage

ThereWeAreThen
11 hours ago, The Wolves are Upon Us said:

Fantastic. But again. Go see a scientist. They are more than likely the only people who can give you answers.

tortugabob

Are you sure you're not having an orgasm? 

• Haha 1

ThereWeAreThen
10 minutes ago, tortugabob said:

Are you sure you're not having an orgasm? 

I believe sir or madam you have one the internet for today. Enjoy.

ocpaul20

Although I have read the first 3 pages of posts, I have not read all so forgive me if this has been said already.

I think everyone who experiences the start of weird feelings should get checked out by the doctor first.

However, the Robert Monroe books will probably be interesting to some of the people on here who are experiencing strange sensations and experiences.

The Monroe Instiitute is one which has been researching sound technology to help create certain effects in the brain. It was started by Robert Monroe who suddenly began getting spontaneous OBEs and he did not know what was happening to him.  The 3 books he wrote document all of this, and for skeptics, he was asked to give a talk at the Smithsonian and other scientific institutions on what he had experienced and documented.

The Monroe Institute

The sensations might be either awakening kundalini energy or the start of spontaneous OBE/Astral travel

The other thought that occurs to me is that there is evidence from Temple University Professor And UFO Author, Dr David Jacob's books that the human form is being upgraded by genetic manipulation and you guys having these abilities  may be the product of this. Reported experiences are similar to what you guys are reporting here, with all kinds of new psychic skills. Check out his books.

Hmmm...I would suggest that anyone with strange abilities try and keep them to yourself as I suspect the government would like to "talk" to you about them. Rather like ET in the Steven Spielberg movie.

The Wolves are Upon Us
5 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

Although I have read the first 3 pages of posts, I have not read all so forgive me if this has been said already.

I think everyone who experiences the start of weird feelings should get checked out by the doctor first.

However, the Robert Monroe books will probably be interesting to some of the people on here who are experiencing strange sensations and experiences.

The Monroe Instiitute is one which has been researching sound technology to help create certain effects in the brain. It was started by Robert Monroe who suddenly began getting spontaneous OBEs and he did not know what was happening to him.  The 3 books he wrote document all of this, and for skeptics, he was asked to give a talk at the Smithsonian and other scientific institutions on what he had experienced and documented.

The Monroe Institute

The sensations might be either awakening kundalini energy or the start of spontaneous OBE/Astral travel

The other thought that occurs to me is that there is evidence from Temple University Professor And UFO Author, Dr David Jacob's books that the human form is being upgraded by genetic manipulation and you guys having these abilities  may be the product of this. Reported experiences are similar to what you guys are reporting here, with all kinds of new psychic skills. Check out his books.

Hmmm...I would suggest that anyone with strange abilities try and keep them to yourself as I suspect the government would like to "talk" to you about them. Rather like ET in the Steven Spielberg movie.

Hey there, thanks for the information, I will check it out!