Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirits around me...

Blink4567

I was wondering If anyone would be able to communicate with the spirits around me. There are so many and lately I have been physically drained. If so could anyone tell me names, or even what they are plz.

Jessem

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blink4567

• Meridianite

• samoyed

• saywhatiz

I was wondering If anyone would be able to communicate with the spirits around me. There are so many and lately I have been physically drained. If so could anyone tell me names, or even what they are plz.

Jessem

1. How do you know there are spirits around you?

2. If you've been prescribed psych meds, are you taking them?

Jessem

Why not ask them yourself??

Saywhat: I know because of certain experiences, things moving, voices(not only I have heard) plus my family has experienced things of this nature since before I was born. And yes I was before, and things occured while taking meds as well. I am not asking to be evaluated, I'm asking for someone who has the ability to see these spirits and help spiritually :). Thanks for your concern!

Spiritster: I've tried to communicate before, and I believe there are so many around I get many mixed signals. I need some help and some verification.

So If someone out there can genuinely help me, I would really appreciate it! Please and thank you. PM if you need to.

Jessem

Hi Jessem, Trying to make a come back so wish me luck. Let's see I believe i did a small read already but lets look more into it. I am seeing a hand smacked alot. This must have been a thing that happen to you or you seen it. I am hearing a wolf howl in the background. Is there something going on with water it is like I am just below the top of the water looking over an ocean or sea almost that point where you give up and let you're self drown. the moment when everything is supposed to flash before you're eyes. I keep seeing something hiding under you're bed toward you're feet area just looking out at me. It looks like a small child. I just heard a door slam pretty loud to maybe get you're attention. I see someone being chocked. I am seeing some older spirits around from back in the revolutionary time. I see soldiers in combat. Do you ever feel you were very rich at one time? Let me know if anything connected trying to get back in the game. See ya

Hi Jessem, Trying to make a come back so wish me luck. Let's see I believe i did a small read already but lets look more into it. I am seeing a hand smacked alot. This must have been a thing that happen to you or you seen it. I am hearing a wolf howl in the background. Is there something going on with water it is like I am just below the top of the water looking over an ocean or sea almost that point where you give up and let you're self drown. the moment when everything is supposed to flash before you're eyes. I keep seeing something hiding under you're bed toward you're feet area just looking out at me. It looks like a small child. I just heard a door slam pretty loud to maybe get you're attention. I see someone being chocked. I am seeing some older spirits around from back in the revolutionary time. I see soldiers in combat. Do you ever feel you were very rich at one time? Let me know if anything connected trying to get back in the game. See ya

You did do one about 3 weeks ago. The hand smacked isn't really signigicant that I can tell. A wolf howl could be a spirit animal, I always feel like I am drowning ALOT. The child I believe is a small girl, she has black long hair, may be of indian descent. I am not sure if she is good or bad i think she may be just lost and hurt. I feel like I am fighting all the time. I know I was at one time in a past life and will be again in this one. There are alot of significance to this reading thank you ST! Alot, you do have a great gift of seeing the things most cannot. If anything else comes to me I will pm you.

Would anyone else beable to try? There is a darker presence I need help with, If it would be easier for you please PM me with everything you can. Thank you all and god bless!

" A wolf howl could be a spirit animal, I always feel like I am drowning ALOT. The child I believe is a small girl, she has black long hair, may be of indian descent. I am not sure if she is good or bad i think she may be just lost and hurt. I feel like I am fighting all the time"

She's are very close to their cubs. She's would do just about anything to help out a babe--even been known in some places to have taken in human babies to nurse. Perhaps it is a she-wolf looking for a child or a child trying to get away from something.

1. How do you know there are spirits around you?

2. If you've been prescribed psych meds, are you taking them?

Dont be mean.

Jesse, if these are indeed spirits as you claim, why do you think so many have been drawn to you at this particular time (what you claim are good and bad spirits)?

Could be something like that AF, Thanks for the info :)

And moulder I dont know exactly. I know spirits have been around me since I can remember. I'm just having trouble(not the first time) and just hoping to get some outside help. Maybe find some info I'm not getting. The biggest problems started about 3 years ago. The spirit could be from a hotel I used to work at thats just followed me. That's when the bad feelings started. Being a medium/empath It's hard to tell sometimes what's mine. I'm starting to sift through it all though. Spirits live through the living. Those who are more aware and intune can be more vulnerable. I wouldn't think much of alot of things I've experienced if I havn't gotten so much varification. Thank you mulder :)

Saywhat: I know because of certain experiences, things moving, voices(not only I have heard) plus my family has experienced things of this nature since before I was born. And yes I was before, and things occured while taking meds as well. I am not asking to be evaluated, I'm asking for someone who has the ability to see these spirits and help spiritually :). Thanks for your concern!

Spiritster: I've tried to communicate before, and I believe there are so many around I get many mixed signals. I need some help and some verification.

So If someone out there can genuinely help me, I would really appreciate it! Please and thank you. PM if you need to.

I was not trying to be smart or anything. I did not realize you had already tried. Perhaps someone here can tap into your energy and help you. I simply felt and still do feel that you have that ability yourself, maybe not developed yet. Just a hunch.

Edited by Spiritster

I was not trying to be smart or anything. I did not realize you had already tried. Perhaps someone here can tap into your energy and help you. I simply felt and still do feel that you have that ability yourself, maybe not developed yet. Just a hunch.

Ahh no worry's Spirit. I believe I might, but I'm still young :). I appreciate any help you can give!

Ahh no worry's Spirit. I believe I might, but I'm still young :). I appreciate any help you can give!

This really isn't my specialty. I believe spiritual abilities increase with spiritual development. Development is a greater goal than communication with spirits. A more developed you will have such abilities increased accordingly.

Many spirits don't even know they are not among the living. Communication from them can come in the form of subtle thoughts, internal and external voices; different forms for different people I guess. For me it is subtle thoughts.

Many people use Ouija boards, automatic writing and even pendulums for communication with spirits. Actually, the names of the spirits are less important than their intention and what they want from you. Often you can let them know they are dead and sent them on their way never to be bothered again.

I am sure someone will attack this statement, but white light is the light of protection. A mentally induced white light or fog will send the lower spirit forms away from you when you invoke it, communicate with any spirits that are left. Worked for me on numerous occasions. Of course its existence along with the other statements I have made can not be scientifically proven so we will probably have a chorus singing it isn't real shortly.

This really isn't my specialty. I believe spiritual abilities increase with spiritual development. Development is a greater goal than communication with spirits. A more developed you will have such abilities increased accordingly.

Many spirits don't even know they are not among the living. Communication from them can come in the form of subtle thoughts, internal and external voices; different forms for different people I guess. For me it is subtle thoughts.

Many people use Ouija boards, automatic writing and even pendulums for communication with spirits. Actually, the names of the spirits are less important than their intention and what they want from you. Often you can let them know they are dead and sent them on their way never to be bothered again.

I am sure someone will attack this statement, but white light is the light of protection. A mentally induced white light or fog will send the lower spirit forms away from you when you invoke it, communicate with any spirits that are left. Worked for me on numerous occasions. Of course its existence along with the other statements I have made can not be scientifically proven so we will probably have a chorus singing it isn't real shortly.

Thank you for the advice spirit! I appreciate every word. I wouldn't cast down to many of the Skeptics on here. Some are just scientifically minded, which is ok. Everyone is aloud to have their own beliefs and ways of thinking. I just think everyone exeriences things in their own way, and others are different as well. It just depends on your path really. I am just trying to find help in what I Know to be true to me. Thank you again spirit :)

do u ever tell them to leave u alone? also do u still see when youre around people? jus wonderin.

Whenever I feel overwhlmed by the energy or can feel something I dont like, I do tell spirits to leave me alone. Do I see when I'm around the living? Or spirits? When Spirits are around I can feel it more than see it. I see shadows, glimpses, things like that.

Edited by Jessem

Whenever I feel overwhlmed by the energy or can feel something I dont like, I do tell spirits to leave me alone. Do I see when I'm around the living? Or spirits? When Spirits are around I can feel it more than see it. I see shadows, glimpses, things like that.

Do you practice psychic self defense?? Spirits can be energy vampires just like the living.

Do you practice psychic self defense?? Spirits can be energy vampires just like the living.

I havn't really practice defense to much. I just meditate when I can really. I have a protection crystal, and my cross. I hope soon I will find someone that can tech me what I need to know.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank all who have helped me with this. The energy you have sent and prayer is very much appreciated all! Blessings be with you and your life! God bless

Jessem.

I havn't really practice defense to much. I just meditate when I can really. I have a protection crystal, and my cross. I hope soon I will find someone that can tech me what I need to know.

Hi Jesse,

If you're so inclined, please check out www.realitywalker. com.

He's a scientist who's had an amazing journey in "waking" up, and he's available to help. On his website are posted tools for 'protection', etc..., I think. Do look around, and of special interest are the audios where he's helping people. What fees he charges, if any, I don't know.

One psychic defense I heard of, and tried with success is the following: Imagine a zipper that you'd pull from your heels, over the top of your head, right down to below your belly. Then do karate chops, from down to up motion, "seeing" the chords attached to you, chopped off. I suddenly went into a dark place, inexplicably one time, that would not go away until I remembered and did this entity attachment exercise. The oppression lifted almost immediately.

I once saw a youtube video which shows a demon placed next to an alcoholic in a photo his wife took of him during the holidays. When she took the picture, there was only him as the subject. He once and for all took care of his addiction after that. Fascinating! To me, it shows that whenever we're going through periods that are of a low vibration, it seems that there are 'things' quite willing and ready to attach themselves to us, or hanging around unwanted and unwelcome until we raise our vibration. It helps me a great deal to turn to happy, celestial music, comedies, be out in nature, when these times are called for.

In another youtube find, I came across a 'miraculous angelic choir' singing, where there's no explanation for their presence. To all those present during this musical recital, they claim it was neither them nor would it be human to be able to sustain such high notes without breathing for as long as this angels' choir did. Anyhow, in my darkest of times I would listen to this and it would transport and maintain my balance till I get over the hump.

I'll post a 'command' given by an Archangel, or entity, that would help you to identify the spirit or tell it to leave, as soon as I find it. It's in my 'favourites' somewhere.

I'll send light to you and 'it', and pray for your protection.

Be at Peace, in Love and Light dear friend,

Samoyed

Jessem

Hey Jessem- Long time no see buddy...I was inclined to answer you and ask some questions. I hope that I can help some.

When do you feel the most overwhelmed by the spirits around you? Think of the time of day that is most common.

What is it that you are doing at this time?

Are you wrapped in protection or do you wrap yourself at the onset of feeling uncomfortable?

What do you feel is triggering these feelings? Think hard; it could be a subtle smell or taste or empathic feeling. Try to pinpoint what, if anything, is happening around you.

What concerns me the most is the feeling of being drained. Are you in a state of meditation or does this randomly happen durig your typical day/evening routine?

I'm sure you are well aware but I just want to make sure I say that some of these "spirits" could be attached to you (connected for many years) and some could be random energies that have just followed you. I know you are empath and from what I've read, it is quite common for Empath's to sometimes "collect" spirits because of the mere fact that they are an Empath. Make sense? What I'm trying to say is you might be attracting "spirit's" BECAUSE you are an Empath. So, my advice to you here is settle yourself. When you do not feel drained go into your medatative state and surround yourself with protection. Once your mind is quiet, ASK a spirit to come forth. The strongest energy will most likely come forward. ASK in a way that YOU WILL UNDERSTAND to tell you why they are with you and what it is they need. Usually there is some sort of message involved and when you can figure out what the message is and for who then the spirit will leave. If, when you are doing this, things get overwhelming to you then use the stoplight trick. Imagine a stop light, green for go; yellow to slow down; and red to stop the spirit from communicating with you. Sometimes during meditation this helps you to process. Stop using the red light, and then continue when ready with the green light.

Please let me know if any of this helps you. I can try to meditate some for you to see if I can help further. Since I know you hopefully I might have some success :)

Take care hun!

I wasn't trying to be mean or to belittle your experiences. I'm a psych nurse and I've seen a lot. Including things move, folks speaking other languages fluently they don't know, and tiny women whom five men have difficulty restraining. I have seen a person pull out their eye--I'm not saying that they aren't spirits and they don't attach to people. That very well might be the case. I don't know for sure. What I'm saying is the right meds seem to help people.

If certain types of phenomena are caused by spirits and they are blocked from getting through to human consciousness or whatever it is they want to do...in my opinion, they don't stick around for long.

I've seen an injection of Geodon work better, faster, and more safely than an exorcism.

If you got the right meds, it could ease your difficulties. I have seen it work in many people. Worth trying, I'd think, and nothing stops you from trying other methods too.

I've seen an injection of Geodon work better, faster, and more safely than an exorcism.

Considering the fact that things like sage smudging and certain oils/incenses can rid of spirits, perhaps chemical exorcisms exist as well?