Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Backwards writing

UM-Bot

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Fluffybunny

• Mbyte

• Zalmoxis

That is easy. It's easy when you can make your left hand copy your right hand in reverse. After a few weeks of doing the you should have a good grasp of writing with your left hand only backwards.

I write in reverse with my left hand; it has always been that way...I never tried to do it, it just works that way.

My Mother can write with both hands forward and backwards. She is left handed and when she was in School the Teachers would smack the back of her hand with a Hickory Stick if caught writing with her left hand.

I can write backwards and upside down with both hands at the same time. I see nothing amazing about it.

I was naturally left handed as a child and in the second grade I had a teacher that would slap my hand with a ruler to force me to write with my right hand. I eventually became ambidextrous.

Edited by jbondo

I've always been able to do that as long as I can remember. This should be a poll to find out how many people can do this vs. being left or right brained. That could produce some interesting results.

I always test center brain but I've been playing the piano for 33 years now so that could also have something to do with it.

• 8 months later...

I can do the same thing, forward and backwards at the same time. Just goofing off and tried it a long time ago.

• 5 years later...