Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woah! Did I just see the entire sea floor lif

Leah G.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread599589/pg1

OMG! You have to see this video its freaking weird! The whole sea floor rises up?! [edit on 3-8-2010 by boomadatigger

Originally posted by Free4Ever2

Is it fear? is that why as soon as something like this comes along you all start saying its just the camera moving. There is clearly something happening in that video!

Yea, that's freaky.... Anybody got any ideas?

H.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• The Silver Thong

• Torgo

• Psychic Ocelot

Thats awesome! Well if there is methane, then if it formed a bubble in theory it could do that, but why did the ground not crumble? Also the movement of the camera could not cause that kind of video affect.

I wonder why that arm punched into the ground?

Thats awesome! Well if there is methane, then if it formed a bubble in theory it could do that, but why did the ground not crumble? Also the movement of the camera could not cause that kind of video affect.

I wonder why that arm punched into the ground?

I wonder why the government didn't report it?

Ok that was odd and interesting. Could be methane and maybe they are trying to ignite it under water before it's released into the atmosphere. If this bubble is as big as some say there could be some very big concerns that they might be trying to take care of now rather than later. Kinda spooky really.

Ok that was odd and interesting. Could be methane and maybe they are trying to ignite it under water before it's released into the atmosphere. If this bubble is as big as some say there could be some very big concerns that they might be trying to take care of now rather than later. Kinda spooky really.

If it was methane wouldn't that make bubbles? It looked like something moved under the sand. EGADS!! WE HAVE SEA MONSTERS!! Seriously strange.

The camera is locked into place relative to the anchor point of the arm, and the other part of the ROV in the lower right. The arm moves, and then the ENTIRE ROV tilts when the floor seems to "move up". Its an optical illusion caused by the arm and other piece of the ROV being locked into one orientation relative to the camera.

Torgo I can usually take what your post at face value. I know you know what your talking about and don't beat around the bush. However I just can't see what you are. Saying that I did notice that the camera did not move with the rising of the sea floor. Even anchored it would have moved with the sea floor. It could be an optical illusion as you say but something just seems odd about this video. Again you could be completely right, I can't say myself, that's why I like this site ;)

The camera is locked into place relative to the anchor point of the arm, and the other part of the ROV in the lower right. The arm moves, and then the ENTIRE ROV tilts when the floor seems to "move up". Its an optical illusion caused by the arm and other piece of the ROV being locked into one orientation relative to the camera.

My money is on this, you can actually see that. I don't understand why everyone would think otherwise.

I posted this on the video "Seriously?! The Vehicle tilts forward then back....... It's blatantly obvious. " and funnily enough they have to allow the comment to appear.... let me guess they won't allow it. :rolleyes:

I was going to post this video just so it wouldn't get posted by some gullible OP who believed that the sea floor really bubbled. Torgo is correct, the camera is attached to the rover, the rover moved.

/facepalm at gullible people

Watched the video, and it looked like the see-floor lifted up. Saw your post, watched it again, and this time I saw what you mentioned. Case debunked, I think.

so wait let me get this right did the earth just fart? :)

The Camera is tilting, the arm punching into the ground was it essentially anchoring that arm to the ground. If you watch, you'll notice the shadows on the metal arm move, the light source from above is moving too. Its especially noticeable when it lowers itself down again.

There must be something below or behind the camera thats kicking up all the silt and such.

Edited by DrunkDwarf

What are you guys seeing? it's quite clearly the robot (or whatever) with a fixed camera, tilting forward as it digs into the ground.

The second video is the same thing but from a different angle.

It's quite obvious by the fact that the light source from above changes as the camera tilts, as do the shadows.

What a load of nonsense :)