Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hiding UFO's

csi_chris2003

Does anyone think that the governments of the US are hiding the fact that something other then a weather ballon crashed at Rosewell. And why do you think they are hiding it and what did they do with the alien bodies.

--Chris

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Falco Rex

• Murdison

• Unorthodox Thesis

• csi_chris2003

You would probably be interested in reading this thread I know alot about roswell from books that ive read. If you want to know more get a book called "Majestic" by Whitley Streiber, to begin with.

As for my opinion on what they did with the bodies, science will always be science, they took the bodies and autopsied them. found out as much as they could anc silenced those who did the autopsies.

Thanks I'am new here so I need people to steer me in the right direction.

--Thanks Chris

Im beginning to doubt that a UFO ever crashed in Roswell. At the time, the US was testing ballons that they send up to the sky that would record readings from russian nuke tests... the experiment in Roswell probably failed and the thing came spiralling down, and the US claimed it to be a weatherballon because it wanted to keep the experiment secret. Roswell was probably nothing more than what it is today... a testing range.

Roswell was probably nothing more than what it is today... a testing range.

True, and may I add that this "Flying saucer" hysteria that began out of this, served the secrecy of the area quite well. If I were the Air Force or the Military or the CIA, I would prefer people to start seeing UFOs everywhere with little green men, instead of top-secret military projects with supersonic X planes or U-2 type of planes..

I have to agree too. Let's face it; the Government in general has had a ridiculous failure rate hiding anything in the last 50 years. Add this to the fact that the media just love to bust open government conspiracies even if they are about aliens and the like. I tend to think that something solid and reliable would have emerged by now..

Thanks I'am new here so I need people to steer me in the right direction.

--Thanks Chris

You take your own path on these type of subjects Chris,let no one influence your views,thoughts and belief's! Yes something secretly did happen at Roswell,something the US goverment want to hide away! Why alert the world through the media of a crashed flying saucer then retract the statement to say it was only a weather balloon?....For gods sake these were highly trained air personel who were in charge of an airbase,the one that was responsable for the dropping of the first atom bomb! How can such an elite squadren of men make such a mistake? Sadly through disimformation and local hearsay the true account of what really happened will never surface,all we have is a distortion of truth's and untruth's! Now,the British Roswell(Rendlesham foest incident)is a far more credible

account,worth looking into! thumbsup.gif

They have no reason to keep something like that a secret. And given the way governments "leak" information on a regular basis, they couldn't even if they wanted to.

They have no reason to keep something like that a secret. And given the way governments "leak" information on a regular basis, they couldn't even if they wanted to.

I guess they would prefer to keep these kinds of secrets, rather than issuing a press release w00t.gif

But I agree with you on the second part; considering the way goverment fails utterly in keeping anything secret or do a proper job in the intelligence section, I doubt if they could keep a secret original.gif

I think the government is trying to develop a defense

system against UFOs. Now, the Greys don't mind, cuz

they won't be showing up for awhile. The Blonds will

sturr up most of the attention in about 3 years. The

government will be threatened, and will try to attack

the UFOs. Since all the government does with UFOs

is take their technology, they do not realize that

the persons within the UFOs are more important!

The Blonds will

sturr up most of the attention in about 3 years. !

Why in three years NORM? huh.gif Are you a secrect government agent? cool.gif An inside mole feelin the need to leak....info! And what of the Grey's! Where will they be? Gone back to 'ZETA RETICULI' on summer vacation? Come on NORMAN,what do you really know? disgust.gif ?

Going back to the topic, I realize that government secrets are not very well kept today. (at least thats what we assume) Rewind to 50+ years ago, and its a different story. We had just gone through WWII and the people back then were vary partiotic and stood behind the government 110%. If it were a matter of national security, you could guarantee, anyone who knew would keep their mouth shut. To top it off, recovering a crashed disk would be the biggest event in the history of man. To know that we are not the only beings in the universe, and to have a piece of technology from this 'advanced' race. I see why they STILL keep it a secret and ridecule, humiliate, discredit, or silence, anyone who has knowledge of it that decides to go public. Apparently they have done a very good job, from what ive seen on this thread.

Click the link in my first post on this thread to see the original article from the roswell incident. It plainly states that the officers from the roswell army air field recovered a disk. If the air force were preforming tests in the area, would it be rediculous to assume that the AIR FORCE OFFICERS responding to the site would have at least some vauge knowledge of the tests and their equipment? Not to mention, if this baloon were so sensitive and secret, why were they not monitoring it? why were they unaware that it had crashed?? If they did know, i can assure you that a farmer would not have found it before they recovered it, it WAS top secret, according to what was published in the newspaper the next day.

In the past, UFO sightings came in waves, and were usually accompanied by other strange occurances. Cattle mutilations, strange or out of place animal sightings, MIB. Nowadays UFO sightings are sporatic, waves are not a common occurence. (a wave of sightings is a large numer of sightings in a wide area, lasting from a week to a month or so) Besides that, MIB are now virtually unheard of, and strange/out of place animal sightings do still occur in waves.

To me the sporatic sighting reports are an indicator that the government does have the technology, and knows how to use it.

post-7-1090262493.gif

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

My Article Here Gives a alternative to roswell, and could explain some UFO sightings....

Ive read your article Blood Angel, i have to admit its not something i've considered before. Interesting tho, with the disk craft and magnetic propulsion disabling guns aboard the ship. Interesting, i'll keep my eye open for anything related and let you know

alien.gif i think that the aliens sent all the prisons anal probes so they could track the lives of all thier behatches. grin2.gif

Duh! Of coarse the Goverments to the world are hiding things, its the Americans that I think are hiding the UFO's and other important things like that!

And one day soon, I will get into Area 51 and reveal what ever is in there to the world! w00t.gif HAHAHAHA w00t.gif !!!.....

Or maybe not (thats just crazy)

~Lost~

Edited by Lost_In_Thought

Area 51 is not operating anymore. They moved to another underground

facility because they heard you're coming!

Area 51 is not operating anymore. They moved to another underground

facility because they heard you're coming!

Awww, damn american Goverment!!!

I see I did not know the governement did not use Area 51 anymore.

Well we all need to complain about them hiding the aliens.

--Chris

Area 51 is still being used,but probably not for the reasons we are searching for:-alien spacecraft reverse engineering! Security is as tight as ever and is still a non fly-over zone. So Chris2003 dont go entering Dreamland thinking the military do not use the dry lake bed anymore,because you'll end up with a bullet in your head! ! ! dontgetit.gif

Edited by dunderhead

It's not like they'll shoot you on sight. They have tourists and UFO nuts trying to sneak on the base all the time trying to get a look at the "Aliens" The ones who actually make it past the perimeter are apprehended and arrested. Still, I doubt you want that either. tongue.gif

Well, maybe if they just started having tours, they wouldn't have that problem.

I hate all this secrecy!

Let those who want take tours and we won't

bother them further! You know what my

suspicion is? I think that there are people

that talk about nukes with the Greys.

The Greys join the CIA!!!

Like I said before; "We're supposed to just let anyone who wants to take a tour of a military installation?" Why don't we just fax all our military information to every country on earth? It would basically amount to the same thing..