Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Chupacabra" Skeleton

Saru

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Saru

• Althalus

• Space Moose

I have a friend from Puerto Rico and she tells me about the time one killed half of her chickens on her farm. She said there is a lot of versions what it looks like, some say a lizard with red eyes other say something different. The name I think means 'Goat Killer' or 'Goat Sucker' something like that. Interesting skeleton.

the description in the article fits el chupacobra, but the remains just look like an unfortunate puppy. sad.gif

It looks like Stitch of Disney's Lilo and Stitch!!!

In that translation of the Spanish theres one word not translated that i can see it Thambia or sumthin like that i know it begins with T anyone know what that is it could be a big help.

The Spanish person goes on about how it never left an animal behind now i dont think that an animal that small could eat a whole goat or medium sized animal straight away so it must hav to either leave the remains or drag them away leaving a path, i would like to see either the remains or the site of kill to do some tests.

I dont reckon the teeth are in the rite place and of addiquate size for it to be a "vampire"

• 4 months later...
This photograph was taken recently of some alleged Chupacabra remains in Spain.

user posted image

The discovery of a strange looking skeleton has caused stir in the small Puerto Rican town of Jayuya. The bizarre skeletal remains were found last Tuesday, December 24 at approximately 1:30 in the afternoon. The remains were found at a construction site in a barrio near the area of Utado by two boys: Angel Edgardo Oquendo, a six-year-old, and his older brother Sixto, a ten-year-old.

The full article on the subject of the remains can be found at the below link - the text is unfortunately in Spanish.

http://www.primerahora.com/noticia.asp?gui...4F3CA6FA91894C9

Check the posts below for a translation of the text contained in the article.

SOY DE PUERTO RICO Y LES PUEDO DECIR QUE LO DEL CHUPACABRAS SI ES CIERTO. PROVENGO DEL PUEBLO DE TOA ALTA Y EN MI PUEBLO HA HECHO SUS APARICIONES TAMBIEN. ES COMO SI FUERA UNA ESPECIE DE VAMPIRO, PERO NO DEJABA NI A UN SOLO ANIMAL VIVO.

SOY DE PUERTO RICO Y LES PUEDO DECIR QUE LO DEL CHUPACABRAS SI ES CIERTO. PROVENGO DEL PUEBLO DE TOA ALTA Y EN MI PUEBLO HA HECHO SUS APARICIONES TAMBIEN. ES COMO SI FUERA UNA ESPECIE DE VAMPIRO, PERO NO DEJABA NI A UN SOLO ANIMAL VIVO.

my mom says it means:i'm from puerto rico and i can tell you what a chupacabra is the truth.It's coming from a town called toa alta and my town he has appeared also.it's like species of a vampire and he doesn't leave not one soul (animal) alive.

ok? thumbsup.gif

<Kryso’s sad, because he was going to use his Spanish skills - that he has learned while living in Mexico for 3 years – to impress everyone… Damn>

Oh, and I’ve heard hundreds of stories about Chupacabra, the Mexicans have a high regards and fear of the little blighter. Its best not to mention the name, unless you have half the day spare to hear everyone’s stories and views! Moe should live in Mexico, they will love him, for loving the little creature! dontgetit.gif

It could just be a animal you know what makes us think that it's bones of a baby Chupacabra?

disgust.gif

• 4 weeks later...