Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija Boards

Saru

Guest Guest_guest

hi i've played with one before and we talked to a girl named Laura supposedly she died in 1980, her mother had killed her and herself. Laura said that her mom's husband made her because her mom had an affair with a slave. Laura was black, she was only 8 when her mom killed her and herself.

Guest Fallen Angel

You guys can just buy one at a toy store, like Toy R Us or something...freaky eh? people selling ouiji boards to kids? blink.gif

• 3 weeks later...

i was a big user of ouija boards, i had such a beautiful board.

But i met a girl she didnt like it, in the fire it went.

I really was thinking of starting again.

anyone interested?

• 3 weeks later...

I have and never will use one...my best friend of 14 years once told me about an experience he had with his brother and two of his cousins....they were playing with his aunties board for a laugh not expecting any response....each of them kept moving the glass until they got bored and left it....they started playing another game in the same room (kerplunk or something)..and all of a sudden the glass moved when no-one was near it....of course they sh@t themselves..the auntie threw the board out of the window and into the garden...she was very very angry and ran into the garden and set fire to the board........all of a sudden a stranger appeared through the garden gate he was around 40ish walked up to the board stamped it out took the board and said something like "Do not mess with things you know nothing about" and walked off.....afterwards (a few years later in fact) his mum told that his auntie was heavly into withcraft and was really worried about what they had done...and to this day no-one has a clue who this "man was...?

I must admit if it came from anyone else I would be a bit sceptical...but my friend has

no interest in this sort of thing he only believes it because it happened to him

If you ever use one makes sure you disable your cookies first laugh.gif

About 7 years ago, I was on a school trip to Swanage down the south of England for a weekend, it was a geography trip, anyway, a group of people on the trip decided to make a OuiJa board, just for a laugh, they went off to one of the dorm's and we did not hear from them for about 1/2 hour.

Thay came back down afterwards, and they told the rest of us what they had witnessed and they were all spooked, they had apparently got an answer.

They would not talk about it other than to say they were scared and did not want to do it again.

i have never done a ouija bored , nut people have told me they really bad to mess around with , i have tried an online ouija bored but it never worked , but still i wouldnt say no to try 1 out ! biggrin.gif

I used to use a ouija board all the time, my sister my friends and I, for fun. I bought it at Toys R Us for 10 bucks....nothing unusual or scary ever happened to us when we used it. mellow.gif

Ouija Boards arent evil driven unless you welcome that kinda of energy.

They are a tool for open communication with your spirit guides, Angels & Deceased loved ones..etc.

Personally I began using it to inquire about the scientific make up of the spiritual

plane for paranormal Research. One time though it did get ugly. Very ugly..

After several weeks of regular Conversations with friendly happy go lucky spirits,

One night was different and it would be for several after. We began using the board

same as we had been, but the replys were not making any sense. The pachellette was flying just to random letters then after awhile of confusion we got are answer to this unusual behavior.

To make a long story short after we began talking with a new presence.

What turned out to be the story. A gurl there within are group of friends had ties to the thing from several lifetimes back.

Eventually we got his name 'uylcesse'. The gurl my friend 'Joy' was a past g/f of his and back when they both existed together he had caught her cheating and murdered her in cold blood. What resulted was him being earth bound without ever any option of moving on. Theres no Hell, just being stuck on earth forever go figure.

So he had a strong hate for my friend 'Joy' and claimed to be following her for several

lifetimes. One thing we found out the hard way is if your new to ouija and

happen to come across an evil being..NEVER EVER ask them to make themselves

known or continue talks with them. Its an open inventation letting them into your physical world that they cant reach otherwise.

From curisoity & stupidity we asked questions about what town him and joy lived it..dates etc. and all researched & found to be accurate.

Then out of nowhere Joy began violently being choked almost to the point of vomitting.

Well it was quickly decided after a few of us witnessed that, Uylcesse had to go.

Well to battle uylcesse we decided to pull out all the stops..and invited over some

hardcore christians. While they communicated with him preaching the lords word

he did his usual 'F' 'U', 'F' 'U' over and over. So I made the comment asking if he was

attempting to spell out 'Fudge' but was too dumb to know the spelling. Right then it immiedatly spelled 'Shut the **** Up Ross' (Ross being me) then my Tongue began stinging like crazy.

The next day I woke up, looked in the mirror to see small white bumps covering the tip of my tongue. Also the night prior all poeple involved kept commenting on there mouths tasting like they were full of salt off and on.

Eventually looking everywhere for help this nice old wicca lady told me to toss some salt and say some pryer. Burn some Sashe & say out loud 'BE GONE!!'

After that we got back the old spirits we talked to before the whole incident.

They said Uylcesse was still around and always had been. But wasent in control like he had been.

So just remeber ouija isint bad, Just Never give the evil an benefit of a welcome....

Dr.G0nzo president of www.comedyhell.org

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ouija boards are not some thing that i would like to try. A member of my family dabbled with it and had quit a bad experiance a few years back so I am staying well away from them also while i was a school some freinds tried it and they seid bad things happend for weeks after so its a big no for me!!

smile.gif just a quick click here will also give you some insight on experiences etc that some of our members have had.

From my own experiences I haven't had anything happen that I felt was out of my control. I think the main thing is to be in a relaxed, positive frame of mind. I mean if you are worried/angry then it is likely that you will attract a spirit who draws upon that negative energy.

ohmy.gif No way...no how! I have used a Ouija board on several occasions, and it is not for the weak or timid or even for fun! What happened to myself and my friends was like something out of Witchboard..only ours was real....very real!!! The experience left a bad taste and a horrific opinion. If anyone really wants to use a board, the best thing to do, first is a cleansing...asking the spirits of the light for protection..or whatever spirits you believe in. At the end...you MUST make sure that those whom you have made contact with, KNOW it is time to return to their own realm of existence! These things do not always work and are not guarateed for protection...and they are merely suggestions. Sorry, but it was pretty frightening and I only give advice if it is something I believe in!!!

I'm going to pick up a new Ouija board next week so of course i have begun to do alittle further research before hand. Infact I dont plan on touching it until I'm absolutely prepared.Lately I have become more anxious about using it.Ive read quite a few Ouija board stories..and most of them were bad scary experiences.

They all end in "and i have never touched another ouija board since" or" I will never touch another Ouija board" or even worse" i havent had an ounce of sleep ever since that day and its been like 7 years or something" Not very encouraging..

Still, it is something i want to try.

I have read that believers are more likely to experience strong or evil entities

using the Ouija. i think i'll end up looking pretty funny on my first Ouija experience with all those crosses and silver pendants and rabbit feet around my neck.I'll be taking all the safety percautions.

Good for you LittleL . Remember to pop back in and let us know how it went smile.gif . welcome to the board BTW rainfro.gif

Hi LittleL biggrin.gif, Here are some pointers I think you should follow if you want to have a good experiance with the ouija board.

#1. No Alcohol or Drugs

#2. Have a positive frame of mind. It is OK to be skeptical but never negative. Do not have anyone who is negative toward it there either.

#3. Try to have an equal male to female prescence if possible as this will give a good balance of dominant and passive energies.

#4. Try not to dwell on questions of Death or Dying. Never ask the question "When will I Die ?".

#5. Work out what you want to ask before you start the session and have someone record the answers so you can go over them later.

#6. Before you ask any Question think...Do I really want to know the Answer ?.

#7. If during a session you start feeling that something is not right or you feel negative about it in any way politely thank the spirit/entity for their speaking and end the session.

Follow these Basic rules and you should have a very good experiance.

BTW Sageghost, Good advice biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I have not used a ouija board since I was about fourteen. I became almost obsessive, always begging people to use it with me, it would work with my sister alone, but never for me after several attempts. I would think about it all through school, anything I was doing, i needed to use my ouija. One day I had gotten into a swearing fight with a "spirit" and the eye peice suddenly shot up my ring finger cutting it wide open. I threw the eye peice, we moved out of the place months after, and I left it there. Even after that I felt like it was "calling" to me to use it. Isn't there a such thing as to where people can get ouija obsession?? Just wondering, was going to post this as a question, but seems to fit fine here, what do you all think?? Just my young influencable mind, or was I experiencing ouija obsession??

I believe it is possible to become obsessed with the board , especially if you are getting results from it ....

One day I had gotten into a swearing fight with a "spirit"

probably not the best idea , I think tis is where I went wrong . Have you ever had any experiences outside of using the board . That you felt may have been related to your using it?

The Surrealists used to use something very like a ouija board, asking questions and getting the reply via a planchette or glass. More commonly they used automatic writing to see what whacky, surrealist nonsense they could produce.

There wasn't any question about disembodies intelligences being involved.

And there was that case where a group of parapsychologists (I forget who. The SPR, quite possibly) invented a ghost with a whole life story and tragic death, and they managed to "comunicate" with said invented ghost, and hold quite lively dialogues, apparently.

I think the whole ouija thing is a product of the users own subconscious. That's not to say that it's harmless; I imagine that plenty of things from the subconscious can do us damage.

Ouija boards are evil and nothing good has ever come of using them. You are messing with the dark side when you use these boards and you might get more than you bargained for.

I feel that you are making yourself suseptable to spirits to take posession of your body by using them. That doesn't always happen but I think they are a lot more dangerous than people think - I mean one of the game companies sell it as a game and that makes me mad because they aren't a game - they are evil stay away from them!