Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Underground Tunnels In Utah Alien related?

Xzenox

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xzenox

• Drunkenparrot

• Paxus

• mcmchugh99

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember where I was reading this but apparently america is full of caves and tunnels.

I would LOVE for more people to be exploring them!

GOD I HATE STUPID SITES LIKE THAT, THE TACKY RED FLASHING STUPID ADS TELLING YOU YOU'RE THE 1000th VISITORE AND HOW DUMB IS HAVING A RED BACKGROUND WITH A STUPID LIGHT GREEN TEXT!?

When I start seeing the words nazi and reptilian in relation to underground bases I start thinking nut-cases...

So when are you going out exploring Xzenox?

Edited by Paxus

I can't remember where I was reading this but apparently america is full of caves and tunnels.

I would LOVE for more people to be exploring them!

GOD I HATE STUPID SITES LIKE THAT, THE TACKY RED FLASHING STUPID ADS TELLING YOU YOU'RE THE 1000th VISITORE AND HOW DUMB IS HAVING A RED BACKGROUND WITH A STUPID LIGHT GREEN TEXT!?

Yea I'm not sure if the guy is crazy or not but I'm kind of leaning towards that way after pushing on his name and going through that deprogramming process. lol!! kind of funny but creepy!

I read this on there and was wondering if anyone could verify any of this for me? Also here is the link to the page I read this information from, but don't want to have to make any of you read all that even though its very interesting. :rolleyes:

http://www.delusionresistance.org/creation/antedeluvian_finds.html

It seems that even when authentication is overwhelming, the response by the scientific community is, inversely, underwhelming. In 1973, a rock collector named Lin Ottinger was searching over a rock plateau that had just been bulldozed over, in preparation for the beginning of mining operations by the nearby Big Indian Copper Mine. The mine is situated 35 miles southwest of Moab, Utah. During his pickings in the exposed rock, Ottinger suddenly found pieces of bone and teeth, and traced these to a patch of sand with a brown stain - the tell-tale sign of decayed organic matter. Carefully removing the sand, Ottinger discovered the top portion of a large intact bone. The rockhound, realizing the importance of his find, decided to have a credited expert look at it, and let him do the digging, so that everything would be "scientifically acceptable."

A week later, Ottinger returned to the plateau with Dr. J.P. Marwitt, professor of anthropology at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, several photographers, a news reporter, and a number of observers. With cameras recording the event, Dr. Marwitt carefully removed the lower halves of two human skeletons. The bones were articulated - that is, laid out naturally - showing the bodies had not fallen or been washed into the stratum in which they were situated. These and other factors revealed the bones to be as old as the layer in which they were found. The one problem was, the layer is Lower Dakota and Upper Morrison formations -over 100 million years of age, according to uniformitarian geologists. Yet, as Marwitt noted, the bones were not simian or even half-ape: They were fully human and modern-looking.

The skeletons were taken by Marwitt back with him to the University of Utah, to run laboratory datings on them. But whether the tests were ever run, there was no official confirmation. One gets the impression they were, and that the findings were too disturbing for conservative thinking. Marwitt suddenly became "disinterested" in the project, and left Utah to take up a teaching position elsewhere. After a year waiting for results, Ottinger recovered the bones - and that ended the scientific inquiry.

What do you think?

Edited by Xzenox

hey, Pax, tell us how you really feel!

Wheres the Drink `s and Pop Corn ? Its getting intresting ! I Love a good movie script!

A for the Underground you forgot the Alt,Ga, underground ! Lots of Aiens there ! :rolleyes:

And I once did see a bunch of BLK & White Vans all haulin down a Dirt road off 64 near Dulec !

Very strange indeed!

Wheres the Drink `s and Pop Corn ? Its getting intresting ! I Love a good movie script!

A for the Underground you forgot the Alt,Ga, underground ! Lots of Aiens there ! :rolleyes:

And I once did see a bunch of BLK & White Vans all haulin down a Dirt road off 64 near Dulec !

Very strange indeed!

Would love to hear more about this. Popcorns already poppin over here :tu:

Where do they get this stuff?!!?

5: Dulce Base, New Mexico

While some are spending their time scrutinizing Area 51 and thinking that's so important, Dulce is said to be the crown jewel that we're all being distracted from; The Big Tamale

Function: Alien interface, Research of mind related functions, genetic experiments, mind control training and reprograming

Levels: 7 Known -

Level 1 - garage for street maintenance

Level 2 - garage for trains, shuttles, tunnel-boring machines and disc maintenance

Level 3 - everyone is weighed, in the nude, then given a jump suit uniform. The weight of the person is put on a computer I.D. card each day. Change in over three pounds requires a physical exam and X-ray.

Level 4 - Human research in 'paranormal' areas - mental telepathy, mind control, hypnosis, remote viewing, astral traveling - etc. The technology is apparently here to allow them to know how to manipulate the 'Bioplasmic Body' Development of a laser weapon that can remotely cause burns and discomfort on it's target. They can lower your heartbeat with Deep Sleep 'Delta Waves,' induce a static shock, then reprogram, Via a Brain- Computer link.

Level 5 - Alien housing . "...The room is circular for the (electro- magnetic) generator is nearly 200 feet diameter and covers the fifth and sixth levels (extreme west south wing). There (are) five entrances (plus an escape trap door on the sixth floor) on each floor. Each portal has double door. The security is severe. Armed guards patrol constantly, and in addition to weight sensitive areas there (are) hand print and eye print stations. Here, is the device that powers the transfer of atoms.

Level 6 - Level 6 is privately called 'Nightmare Hall'. It holds the genetic labs. Experiments done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original, forms. There are multi- armed and multi-legged humans and several cages (and vats) of humanoid bat-like creatures up to 7- feet tall. Aliens have taught the humans a lot about genetics, things both useful and dangerous. Level 7 - Humans in cages here, usually drugged or dazed, sometimes crying out for help.

Level 7 is the worst. "Row after row of 1,000's of humans & human-mixture remains in cold storage. Here too are embryos of humanoids in various stages of development. Also, many human children's' remains in storage vats. Who are (were) these people?"

Below Level 7 - Unknown other levels unexplored by humans. Aliens here. Exits into a vast underground cavern series, unexplored by humans, but suspected to be a huge alien culture area.

Is this all that project Mantauk (or however you spell it) stuff? - and where does all that come from?!

Where do they get this stuff?!!?

5: Dulce Base, New Mexico

While some are spending their time scrutinizing Area 51 and thinking that's so important, Dulce is said to be the crown jewel that we're all being distracted from; The Big Tamale

Function: Alien interface, Research of mind related functions, genetic experiments, mind control training and reprograming

Levels: 7 Known -

Level 1 - garage for street maintenance

Level 2 - garage for trains, shuttles, tunnel-boring machines and disc maintenance

Level 3 - everyone is weighed, in the nude, then given a jump suit uniform. The weight of the person is put on a computer I.D. card each day. Change in over three pounds requires a physical exam and X-ray.

Level 4 - Human research in 'paranormal' areas - mental telepathy, mind control, hypnosis, remote viewing, astral traveling - etc. The technology is apparently here to allow them to know how to manipulate the 'Bioplasmic Body' Development of a laser weapon that can remotely cause burns and discomfort on it's target. They can lower your heartbeat with Deep Sleep 'Delta Waves,' induce a static shock, then reprogram, Via a Brain- Computer link.

Level 5 - Alien housing . "...The room is circular for the (electro- magnetic) generator is nearly 200 feet diameter and covers the fifth and sixth levels (extreme west south wing). There (are) five entrances (plus an escape trap door on the sixth floor) on each floor. Each portal has double door. The security is severe. Armed guards patrol constantly, and in addition to weight sensitive areas there (are) hand print and eye print stations. Here, is the device that powers the transfer of atoms.

Level 6 - Level 6 is privately called 'Nightmare Hall'. It holds the genetic labs. Experiments done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original, forms. There are multi- armed and multi-legged humans and several cages (and vats) of humanoid bat-like creatures up to 7- feet tall. Aliens have taught the humans a lot about genetics, things both useful and dangerous. Level 7 - Humans in cages here, usually drugged or dazed, sometimes crying out for help.

Level 7 is the worst. "Row after row of 1,000's of humans & human-mixture remains in cold storage. Here too are embryos of humanoids in various stages of development. Also, many human children's' remains in storage vats. Who are (were) these people?"

Below Level 7 - Unknown other levels unexplored by humans. Aliens here. Exits into a vast underground cavern series, unexplored by humans, but suspected to be a huge alien culture area.

Is this all that project Mantauk (or however you spell it) stuff? - and where does all that come from?!

Thats a good question! Still leaning on this guy being insane though! but the tunnels are very much real and are still an interesting subject none the less

So when are you going out exploring Xzenox?!

I dunno. Kind of to chicken to go alone. Would be down to put some kind of team together but my friends would find out I'm some kind of closet nerd haha. Oh well things could always be worse. This UFO dave dude got some crazy stuff on there.

I just read about Utah's UFO ranch. kind of interesting if anyone cares to check this link out

http://www.jerrypippin.com/Paranormal_Mystery_Ranch.htm

Edited by Xzenox

Are you referring to the Sherman ranch? A friend of mine has been there and tried to gain access to the ranch but could not. He talked to some of the locals at a nearby coffee shop who told him about all kinds of weird goings on there.

Are you referring to the Sherman ranch? A friend of mine has been there and tried to gain access to the ranch but could not. He talked to some of the locals at a nearby coffee shop who told him about all kinds of weird goings on there.

Yes thats the one! Also i just saw some cool videos on Dougway supposively the new Area 51 thats located in utah. It was covered by UFO hunters on the History channel and was very interesting!

Edited by Xzenox

Not sure if this base is related to the UFO activity in your area. But, here is an episode from a TV show "UFO Hunters". It talks about a place known as Dougway, Utah saying that there is a base known as "Area 51" aka "the new Area 51". Some believe that some of the top-secret operation from the original Area 51 moved into the newer Area 51 since Bob Lazar exposed the secret in the 80s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOAKD0yMTnQ&feature=player_embedded

Thats the video. very interesting indeed. I didn't know utah was so interesting in the UFO department. IF anyone has any more interesting information on the underground tunnels going through SLC/Provo area I would love to hear it. Also any other Unexplained things going on in utah would be great too

Thats the video. very interesting indeed. I didn't know utah was so interesting in the UFO department. IF anyone has any more interesting information on the underground tunnels going through SLC/Provo area I would love to hear it. Also any other Unexplained things going on in utah would be great too

Not unexplained but certainly in the vein you are exploring, are you familiar with the U.S. Army nerve gas incident in 1968?

The Dugway sheep incident, also known as the Skull Valley sheep kill, was a 1968 sheep kill that has been connected to United States Army chemical and biological warfare programs at Dugway Proving Ground in Utah. Six thousand sheep were killed on ranches near the base, and the popular explanation blamed Army testing of chemical weapons for the incident, though alternative explanations have been offered. A report first made public in 1998 was called the "first documented admission" from the Army that a nerve agent killed the sheep at Skull Valley.

Dugway sheep incident

Edit to add from the same source (wiki)...

Since its founding in 1941, much of the activity at Dugway Proving Ground is a closely guarded secret. Activities at Dugway included aerial nerve agent testing.[2] According to reports from New Scientist, Dugway was still producing small quantities of anthrax as late as 1998, 30 years after the United States renounced biological weapons.[3] There were at least 1,100 other chemical tests at Dugway during the time period of the Dugway sheep incident. In total, almost 500,000 pounds (230 metric tons) of nerve agent were dispersed during open-air tests.[2] There were also tests at Dugway with other weapons of mass destruction, including 328 open-air tests of biological weapons, 74 dirty bomb tests, and the equivalent of eight intentional meltdowns of nuclear reactors.[2]

Spooky place....:unsure2:

Edited by Drunkenparrot

Not unexplained but certainly in the vein you are exploring, are you familiar with the U.S. Army nerve gas incident in 1968?

Edit to add from the same source (wiki)...

Spooky place....:unsure2:

thats horrible stuff. Thanks I never knew that. Ill be straying clear from there from now on :unsure2:

thats horrible stuff. Thanks I never knew that. Ill be straying clear from there from now on :unsure2:

I personally believe activities at Dugway to be the root of some parts of the cattle mutilation phenomena. ( I believe coyotes and cougars to be responsible for the majority of the rest. )

I meant to post a caution earlier when you were talking about poking around the area but wasn't sure how you would take it.( some who are interested in UFOlogy see conspiracies when places are restricted for their own well being.)

My understanding of the area is that aside from the possibility of hidden radiological nastiness, there is a lot of unexploded ordinance ( the VX has long since dissipated and the remaining stock incinerated.)

If you do go make sure to report anything unusual ( old rusted weapon stuff ) to the local sheriff. Civilian input is how most of that stuff on public land is found besides, you wouldn't want somebody's kid to find it.

I personally believe activities at Dugway to be the root of some parts of the cattle mutilation phenomena. ( I believe coyotes and cougars to be responsible for the majority of the rest. )

I meant to post a caution earlier when you were talking about poking around the area but wasn't sure how you would take it.( some who are interested in UFOlogy see conspiracies when places are restricted for their own well being.)

My understanding of the area is that aside from the possibility of hidden radiological nastiness, there is a lot of unexploded ordinance ( the VX has long since dissipated and the remaining stock incinerated.)

If you do go make sure to report anything unusual ( old rusted weapon stuff ) to the local sheriff. Civilian input is how most of that stuff on public land is found besides, you wouldn't want somebody's kid to find it.

Definitely will keep that in mind. Yea in the video's they talked about finding two horse carcasses mutilated and decapitated and with incisions on the face with there eyes and lips missing shortly after sighting a UFO and two jets flying by after it as if they were chasing it. Very strange stuff..

Edited by Xzenox

I was just about to say I wish we had a facility to explore like that here.

Eating those words right now. You are right, you do not want someone's kid stumbling around there unannounced. I am stunned admission was kept under wraps as long as it was.

Thanks for the info, an interesting read.

Yea I'm not sure if the guy is crazy or not but I'm kind of leaning towards that way after pushing on his name and going through that deprogramming process. lol!! kind of funny but creepy!

I read this on there and was wondering if anyone could verify any of this for me? Also here is the link to the page I read this information from, but don't want to have to make any of you read all that even though its very interesting. :rolleyes:

http://www.delusionresistance.org/creation/antedeluvian_finds.html

It seems that even when authentication is overwhelming, the response by the scientific community is, inversely, underwhelming. In 1973, a rock collector named Lin Ottinger was searching over a rock plateau that had just been bulldozed over, in preparation for the beginning of mining operations by the nearby Big Indian Copper Mine. The mine is situated 35 miles southwest of Moab, Utah. During his pickings in the exposed rock, Ottinger suddenly found pieces of bone and teeth, and traced these to a patch of sand with a brown stain - the tell-tale sign of decayed organic matter. Carefully removing the sand, Ottinger discovered the top portion of a large intact bone. The rockhound, realizing the importance of his find, decided to have a credited expert look at it, and let him do the digging, so that everything would be "scientifically acceptable."

A week later, Ottinger returned to the plateau with Dr. J.P. Marwitt, professor of anthropology at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, several photographers, a news reporter, and a number of observers. With cameras recording the event, Dr. Marwitt carefully removed the lower halves of two human skeletons. The bones were articulated - that is, laid out naturally - showing the bodies had not fallen or been washed into the stratum in which they were situated. These and other factors revealed the bones to be as old as the layer in which they were found. The one problem was, the layer is Lower Dakota and Upper Morrison formations -over 100 million years of age, according to uniformitarian geologists. Yet, as Marwitt noted, the bones were not simian or even half-ape: They were fully human and modern-looking.

The skeletons were taken by Marwitt back with him to the University of Utah, to run laboratory datings on them. But whether the tests were ever run, there was no official confirmation. One gets the impression they were, and that the findings were too disturbing for conservative thinking. Marwitt suddenly became "disinterested" in the project, and left Utah to take up a teaching position elsewhere. After a year waiting for results, Ottinger recovered the bones - and that ended the scientific inquiry.

What do you think?

I don't know how it could be possible for modern humans to be on earth 100 million years ago--not by any history known to us now. I could speculate that they came back through time or another planet.

Edited by mcmchugh99

There are some areas of the US, and world, which have extensive secret facilities; underground and underwater.

Not something to play with, or visit.

In large part, they are involved with national security issues/research. Not aliens.

I don't know how it could be possible for modern humand to be on earth 100 million years ago--not by any history known to us now. I could speculate that they came back through time or another planet.

Apparently its pretty common and Evolution has proven to have many flaws in it so far... go to this link and checkout this site. Very interesting information on the subject! :tu:

http://www.genesispark.com/genpark/skeleton/skeleton.htm

Edited by Xzenox

I know that Dugway is one of the places where they have been doing research on chemical and biological warfare going back to teh 1940s.

If we have ET visitors, I wouldn't be surprised if they took an interest in places like that.

I know that Dugway is one of the places where they have been doing research on chemical and biological warfare going back to teh 1940s.

If we have ET visitors, I wouldn't be surprised if they took an interest in places like that.

Wouldn't surprise me very much. There have been many UFO reporting over Nuclear facility's and military bases. I think whatever we are doing the alien's do not like it very much or who knows! Maybe the government is working with them to build some new technology? They are probably up in there spaceship saying "stupid humans? What the hell are they doing to there planet?" Like taking a grenade from an Infant and slapping them on the hand. :angry::alien:

Anyways anyone with any more information? Would love to hear more about anything Utah related in the UFO/ET department? :tu:

Edited by Xzenox

Wouldn't surprise me very much. There have been many UFO reporting over Nuclear facility's and military bases. I think whatever we are doing the alien's do not like it very much or who knows! Maybe the government is working with them to build some new technology? They are probably up in there spaceship saying "stupid humans? What the hell are they doing to there planet?" Like taking a grenade from an Infant and slapping them on the hand. :angry::alien:

Anyways anyone with any more information? Would love to hear more about anything Utah related in the UFO/ET department? :tu:

I'm in Davis County. have been most of my life.

I'm as curious as you are, so I'll tag along here and see what pops up.