Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

La Croix Mystique

Slorri

no one will. the OP just wanted to inform us of what an x there means. they also wanted us to post pics and if we were psychically inclined or not to get rough data

darns, lol, we need a palm reading thread :/

If we already do, please link me to iot :D

• 6 months later...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nenaptio

• psykeeper

• Slorri

• puridalan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just HAD to register to find out more stuff about this.... I just examineted my hand and it looks like I have numerous croix mystiques...... Is this possible? Do the croixs that touch my heart line and life line count? Even so, there are definently many of them. Any help getting my thoughts clear?

• 3 years later...

I'm not a fan of palm reading being considered as a "psychic" practice, but I think it is in the same league with the zodiac personality listings.

Anyway, I thought this was intriguing, so I took a look. I think i do have a La Croix Mystique, but there are two crosses in that area that make up a square between the head and heart line. Since you're the palm reader, what do you think this means? Or is this not the la croix we're talking about here?

Here's a some pics of my left hand...

How is that your left hand? it looks like the curve between the thumb and index is on the right ???

In any case , it looks like that hand has a simian line ?

I asked about that in another thread here, does anyone know about it ?

[ on my left hand I have simian line going across ( the heart and head line is the same line) and on top of that, in a fairly blank area between that line and the base of the fingers I have 2 large crosses , one under the middle finger and one under the ring finger.]

I also have very strong Neptunian aspects in my natal chart.

Edited by back to earth