Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A PsyChic Challenge

Kazahel

I'll crash and burn with : Top drawer - Stapler : )

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kazahel

• markprice

• Rick Waid

• Leah G.

A slinky.

God I love that song. The time has come.

This mystery below was placed in the middle draw.

middledraw.jpg

I chose it because I wanted a defined shape because I thought that might actually help rather than choosing a weird object. I guess it could be used as a paperweight but I cant really count that as being correct because it was missing the certain shape which was its main calling card(and I've never thought of it as a papreweight before). So Toolite was kinda close I guess because I guess it could be used as one. Also I shall give HerNibs a mention as well because I actually thought about choosing a sock, lol , but that just shows we both have a similar sense of humour I suppose.

Anyway I was taken back a little after I placed the object in the box because about an hour later I saw the pods chocolate ad on tv which I dont see very often(havent seen it since). So I've been thinking the T.V is psychic.

And then today and yesterday I saw ads for these new lipton pyramid tea bags which have never been on tv before(I'm pretty sure or if so, never when I watch). So it was either weird timing or the tv is... :unsure2:

Anyway thank you all for participating and I do think its a pretty good way to maybe get better at this skill. I do believe in it somewhat but I want to be a true believer and I guess this is probably the best way for me because then I will experience it first hand without any doubt. I wont think anyone is cheating anotherwords.

So I shall add another mysterious object to the boxes of wonder and will post the mystery in maybe another five days time. So if people would like to focus on the "mysterious boxes of wonder", to see what comes to mind, post your thoughts.

Just going to guess too..

Many objects came to mind but a paper or a part of a document keeps on coming back to mind, and in the 3rd or bottom drawer. :geek:

totally wrong. :lol:

Edited by LadyBlue

God I love that song. The time has come.

This mystery below was placed in the middle draw.

middledraw.jpg

I chose it because I wanted a defined shape because I thought that might actually help rather than choosing a weird object. I guess it could be used as a paperweight but I cant really count that as being correct because it was missing the certain shape which was its main calling card(and I've never thought of it as a papreweight before). So Toolite was kinda close I guess because I guess it could be used as one. Also I shall give HerNibs a mention as well because I actually thought about choosing a sock, lol , but that just shows we both have a similar sense of humour I suppose.

Anyway I was taken back a little after I placed the object in the box because about an hour later I saw the pods chocolate ad on tv which I dont see very often(havent seen it since). So I've been thinking the T.V is psychic.

And then today and yesterday I saw ads for these new lipton pyramid tea bags which have never been on tv before(I'm pretty sure or if so, never when I watch). So it was either weird timing or the tv is... :unsure2:

Anyway thank you all for participating and I do think its a pretty good way to maybe get better at this skill. I do believe in it somewhat but I want to be a true believer and I guess this is probably the best way for me because then I will experience it first hand without any doubt. I wont think anyone is cheating anotherwords.

So I shall add another mysterious object to the boxes of wonder and will post the mystery in maybe another five days time. So if people would like to focus on the "mysterious boxes of wonder", to see what comes to mind, post your thoughts.

Wow... I like the game..Maybe I have to pm you because you know how to get people to participate and there are still alot of things I want to learn and close the gap on.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Well, it has writting on the sides, do you know what that means? If it has anything to do with flying I'm gonna laugh my butt off!

So no one guessed that right?

Wouldnt this take something more like remote viewing rather that what most psychic readers would do? I mean it was an inanimate object and in a metal drawer even.Now if you have used an object that had a personal conection with you, then i can see where it might work.Or maybe a something you would write on a paper or a photo of something that hold a strong meaning to you personally.I may not know a lot about reading but it seems that from what i do know that most readers are picking up on mind energy or something like that so an object like you used in this test would be hard to pick up on unless you was actually holding it,,or thinking about that object when a person was trying to read, or it held some strong personal meaning to you.

.. and you will get bonus points(of awe)if you can also tell which box the object is in.

I went for placement on this and said -

"Placement wise I think it's currently in the second (middle drawer) sitting to the front right hand side. (thats if you are facing/looking at the drawer)"

Just out of interest can you confirm where the object was sitting within the middle drawer/box. Thanks, and thanks for the test it was interesting. :tu:

This is something to do with you're life. If I am seeing correct it is some kind of a DIPLOMA of some sort I see the heavier ink and a design on it. If noy a diploma something to do with a certificate like a lawyers certificate. Thanks

Well I was seeing a design of some sort but could not get the certificate out of my mind. Great show. thanks

So no one guessed that right?

No not really.

Well dam, it still took me a minute after seeing it to know what it was, well bring on the next one! woot

Another mysterious object was placed in one of the boxes last night. So the next one is ready.

Wouldnt this take something more like remote viewing rather that what most psychic readers would do?

Well I think you would have to be psychic to know whats in the box. So its a psychic challenge.

I went for placement on this and said -

"Placement wise I think it's currently in the second (middle drawer) sitting to the front right hand side. (thats if you are facing/looking at the drawer)"

Just out of interest can you confirm where the object was sitting within the middle drawer/box. Thanks, and thanks for the test it was interesting. :tu:

I noticed you did get the right box but I placed it in smack right in the middle.

Anyway to be a half decent test it needs to be done a few times I think because we cant always be right. So I have placed another object in another box and I'm hoping everyone will post what they picture in their heads when they look at the boxes(or whatever method you want to use).

So it begins again and no-one else will know what it is and as most know I dont keep friends so there is no chance of cheating... And I will honestly post what is in the box, so if you get it right you will know about it.

Wouldnt this take something more like remote viewing rather that what most psychic readers would do? I mean it was an inanimate object and in a metal drawer even.Now if you have used an object that had a personal conection with you, then i can see where it might work.Or maybe a something you would write on a paper or a photo of something that hold a strong meaning to you personally.I may not know a lot about reading but it seems that from what i do know that most readers are picking up on mind energy or something like that so an object like you used in this test would be hard to pick up on unless you was actually holding it,,or thinking about that object when a person was trying to read, or it held some strong personal meaning to you.

Sorry I was in a hurry with my last post because I was running short on time. But to answer your post more detailed it is a personal item of mine and it was actually in wooden draws not metal. So the item is a personal one and does have a connection to me(I've had it for years). And I think if I was to choose a more obvious item which was also connected to me it would be easier to just guess it which kinda defeats the purpose of the thread, like if I chose a guitar plectrum for example.. So pretty much anything I pick will have a personal connection to me otherwise I dont keep them, I'm one of these people that doesnt really keep anything around unless I enjoy it.

Anyway let the challenge continue.

Edited by Kazahel

Thank you,,i wondered if you understood what i ment even,,lol. I belive if people are trying to pick it up 'through' you, rather than just trying too see in a box they will have a much better chance of seeing it.Thats sort of what i ment by it being a personal item,,something that is connected to you.Thanks for clearing it up.

Thank you,,i wondered if you understood what i ment even,,lol. I belive if people are trying to pick it up 'through' you, rather than just trying too see in a box they will have a much better chance of seeing it.Thats sort of what i ment by it being a personal item,,something that is connected to you.Thanks for clearing it up.

No problems. In a way you could think of this test as similar to the popular psychic card test they do...

psychiccards.gif

Which are not an actual personal item and work on basic shapes which my example did. But mine are personal items which are connected to me so I guess it should make it even easier. And so instead of having to do lots of tests like they tend to with these cards and getting averages to work out their results, I figure if we do a few tests with more accuracy, it would be more precise.

Anyway what do you think is in the box?

My first guess was the middle drawer, that it was black, stone, that it was an "effigy" or some spiritual object. But I pictured an upside down pentagram. Then I was certain it was the bottom drawer.

Is it in the same box as last time? Can we see a new picture first before trying??? Please? :)

It will always be in one of these boxes. Here is a pic I took just then anyway. :)

todaysbox.jpg

It will always be in one of these boxes. Here is a pic I took just then anyway. :)

todaysbox.jpg

Lets try top drawer. I am seeing an older style hair brush. Thanks