Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A PsyChic Challenge

Kazahel

A jar of crunchy peanut butter , not sure if it is Skippy , or Jif.......

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kazahel

• markprice

• Rick Waid

• Leah G.

I'm guessing (special powers) that the James Randi prize will not be won and there are 6500 letters of confirmation of fraud by Mrs Brown.

When do I get the check <_<

Edited by The Silver Thong

I'm guessing (special powers) that the James Randi prize will not be won and there are 6500 letters of confirmation of fraud by Mrs Brown.

When do I get the check <_<

hehe. Well I'm not giving any money but I will be forced to give something..

Awe

And that will honestly be given to whoever. :)

"Step right up step right up!"

I will reveal whats in the original box tomorrow, so if anyone else wants to do a decent test then this is the place to do it. I also am not talking with anyone in regards to whats in the box through PM's and havent been chatting with anyone over the last few months in regards to these kinds of subjects...

So this is a scientific unbiased approach...

Anyway so whats in the box this time? What feelings do you get and what images do you see? Tell me what first comes to mind. Tomorrow I shall reveal it to see who was close. :)

Edited by Kazahel

Either a key ring with a crescent moon, a pen knife or corkscrew. I could not choose between the three.

Thank you for the new picture :)

Okay this is weird...my first thought was "fish". I don't know why. Here's what came to my mind: inbm0z.jpg

I'm glad that everyone here is enjoying this thread and having a go. :) I thought it would be good practice and an experiment and just a fun thing to have a go at. So even if you dont think your psychic have a go anyway because you never know, maybe you are. So I would love as many members as possible to just say what pops up in their head when they see the boxes(I'll call them boxes from now on).. and

you will get bonus points(of awe)if you can also tell which

box the object is

So it should only take a second to get a reading or some image pop into your head and if you believe in astral travel you can try that too, be my guest. Do whatever method you believe will give you some insight into the "mystery of the boxes

After a few more days I will take a picture of what the object is and tell you which box its in(so other members can have a chance to agree with previous posters). And every now and then we can play again "Whats in the Box". B)

A dog lead

I wonder if someone could do a taro reading on the boxes if that is their approach. maybe an i-ching evaluation would be helpful...that kind of thing.

Ok well time is up with the second challenge.

I placed this object in the middle draw, right in the middle of it again.

howlite.jpg

It is a piece of Howlite that I have had since I was about 17 years old. I sleep with it next to my bed. I thought I would choose another distinctive shape so it would stand out more and not be too tricky to pick up on. I also thought it being a dictinctive colour might help as well.

So I'm afraid to say that no-one got this one correct or even close. But I think we should at least make it best out of five maybe. ?

So I am placing another object into the box within a few moments and everyone is welcome to have another go to see what they pick up on when seeing the boxes. I wont post another pic of the boxes unless asked, I'm not sure it matters but if anyone wants me to I dont mind and will do it later. :)

So let it begin again. Whats in the box this time?

Ok well time is up with the second challenge.

I placed this object in the middle draw, right in the middle of it again.

howlite.jpg

It is a piece of Howlite that I have had since I was about 17 years old. I sleep with it next to my bed. I thought I would choose another distinctive shape so it would stand out more and not be too tricky to pick up on. I also thought it being a dictinctive colour might help as well.

So I'm afraid to say that no-one got this one correct or even close. But I think we should at least make it best out of five maybe. ?

So I am placing another object into the box within a few moments and everyone is welcome to have another go to see what they pick up on when seeing the boxes. I wont post another pic of the boxes unless asked, I'm not sure it matters but if anyone wants me to I dont mind and will do it later. :)

So let it begin again. Whats in the box this time?

Well, I got roundish and white but the wrong drawer.

I think a new picture of the cabinet would help when you put something different in the drawers. I don't know, I'm sort of new to all this stuff and never thought I had a psychic bone in my body so it's more of an exersize for me.

Well, I got roundish and white but the wrong drawer.

You said egg carton..

Top drawer, egg carton

But I dont know about your country but in my country egg cartons are rectangle with little bumps and you cant buy them for single eggs. So I'm not sure if I can say that was close or not(maybe post a pic of an egg carton?).

I think a new picture of the cabinet would help when you put something different in the drawers. I don't know, I'm sort of new to all this stuff and never thought I had a psychic bone in my body so it's more of an exersize for me.

whatsinthebox3.jpg

:)

Edited by Kazahel

There are all sorts of egg cartons and the ones I get are white but I'm pretty sure they are the same shape as yours so they have round bumps, so mine repeated 12 to 18 times! You gotta admit, the darn thing looked like an egg. :lol:

Hatch.

Bottom drawer, white empty gift box? White square. You and your shapes! Could be a plain peice of paper in a square shape.

Give me a clear picture, the new one, send it to me PM, JUST the picture of the chore thingy..obviously nothing else. I want a seperate pic away from all this clutter so I possibly don't pick other thoughts off of people, it can get very distracting and see if this works better. Thank you

Give me a clear picture, the new one, send it to me PM, JUST the picture of the chore thingy..obviously nothing else. I want a seperate pic away from all this clutter so I possibly don't pick other thoughts off of people, it can get very distracting and see if this works better. Thank you

There is a clear picture at the top of this page. You can't discerne thoughts? In order for this to be a psychic challenge you would have to weed out not only your own thoughts but everyone elses...and the point of doing this on a forum is to see what other people think. very strange.

You said egg carton..

But I dont know about your country but in my country egg cartons are rectangle with little bumps and you cant buy them for single eggs. So I'm not sure if I can say that was close or not(maybe post a pic of an egg carton?).

whatsinthebox3.jpg

:)

I am seeing something flat looks like an old 45 record.

Well it seems no-one has had any luck again in guessing at whats in the box this time either.

I wont post a picture of what was in the box this time because it is a very personal thing for me and I would rather others not view it. I chose the only piece of jewelry I wear(I wear it often but not always)which is a thin gold chain with a piece of Tiger Eye on it. The Tiger Eye is almost diamond shaped and it was something I was wearing when I accidently killed a person while trying to save a friend. I've had it for about 16 years now. So you cannot get a more personal item from me imo.

So it seems no-one managed to pick up on that which is surprising considering.

Anyway I shall place another item in the box, I dont think I should have to constantly post a picture of the actual boxes since I have been in chat with people who apparently do these kinds of things without anything. But if you want me to again I will, so long as you bother to reply afterwards. :)

*Oh yeah and it was in the middle draw, right in the middle again. I am like a creature of habit.

Edited by Kazahel

Kazahel, I'm so sorry you had to go thru something like that, it's something no one should ever have to. It might have been a little to personal. I was expecting an object that didn't have much significance and I was wrong, it was a true test but definatly for the more experienced. I'm just trying to learn so it was to advanced for me. I've enjoyed your tests but I will be sitting the next one out. Thank you for starting all this, it's been fun, mostly. If you ever want to talk, I'm here and I'll just be an educated ear if you wish.

Take care.

Hatch.

Kazahel, I'm so sorry you had to go thru something like that, it's something no one should ever have to. It might have been a little to personal. I was expecting an object that didn't have much significance and I was wrong, it was a true test but definatly for the more experienced. I'm just trying to learn so it was to advanced for me. I've enjoyed your tests but I will be sitting the next one out. Thank you for starting all this, it's been fun, mostly. If you ever want to talk, I'm here and I'll just be an educated ear if you wish.

Take care.

Hatch.

Yeah I thought a more personal item would be better from what was said earlier in this thread. Thanks for taking part though and thankyou for your offer. I dont really talk often though because I have PTSD, avoidence issues and social anxiety because of the event. Going online seemed to make it worse. lol. Anyway thanks for your participation. :)

I have to say it was very helpful to find out how bad at this I am. thanks.

No problems. It isnt an easy thing to do I imagine and not something I can do(well I dont think so anyway and I dont really trust others enough to try to be honest). If I dreamed of the object I would use that road myself but it depends on how much will I had, I suppose, to if I dreamed it or not.

Anyway there is still an object in the box. Everyone can probably guess which box its in, unless I've been sneaky this time and changed it. So I will reveal the object maybe tomorrow if I get a chance, so if anyone else wants to participate now is the time.

I am seeing something flat looks like an old 45 record.

This is interesting because my first guess would have been something flat and black and square, but then I thought that was just the bottom of the drawer. What if the chain made a circle and you took that for a record? Just a thought.