Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this kid living evidence of reincarnation?

Dabitz

@laffing1, your story seems interesting. is it possible that your son has read about that unfortunate accident somewhere, or that somebody (a friend, at school) told him about it and it influenced him so hard that he actually felt as if it happened to him? children are sometimes shocked a lot with horrible things, and you never know how their brain decides to deal with it. also, it would be interesting if you could make a little test and show some photos of people he should be able to recognize if he really is a reincarnation. just a thought.

His aversion to this particular intersection was painfully obvious when he was a baby, maybe 7 or 8 months old, so he probably didn't read about it.

The accident happened a couple of years before he was born, so he didn't see it on the news or anything, at least not to my knowledge. I didn't even know about it, until my co-worker told me about it.

I'm the first to admit that this is probably just a huge coincidence, and that his dislike for this intersection is just some weird pathological thing that I don't understand. I doubt that this kind of thing is as rare as most people think it is. More than likely, as in our case, most people just don't care to publicize it or make it a big deal.

He's 21 years old now and he will drive around the block to avoid that part of the road. When I ask him about it, he says that he likes to go the other way. When I bring up his childhood terror of that intersection he tells me to quit being silly.

You've given me a good idea though, about the pictures. The hard part will be explaining to my co-worker why I would want pics of her dead children and ex-father-in-law.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• Slorri

• ThePitOfReason

• Dabitz

The hard part will be explaining to my co-worker why I would want pics of her dead children and ex-father-in-law.

well, why not tell her the truth? it might be a bit hard for her, but in the end, i'm sure she'd like for this to be a case of reincarnation more than any of us do :)