Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this kid living evidence of reincarnation?

Dabitz

Very interesting to see, though I'm still unsure where I stand on reincarnation. Some of these stories posted are quite...wow.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• Slorri

• ThePitOfReason

• Dabitz

Such stories are told from time to time, especially in India and places where they believe in reincarnation. They are strange, but they do not prove reincarnation.

Why do they remember parts of their past life, and why do not all remember theirs?

But mind you, quite a bit of hoaxes are revealed about these sorts of things.

I would think people don't remember everything because death and birth are so tramatic. Do you remember being born? I sure don't and I don't think I'd want to remember getting squished out of a little hole and then slapped, thown in water, dried off with a rough towel after being floated in a pudding like substance since cell division started. Oh and then death, granted they are all different but just take a death of old age. It's like birth in reverse. Ya crap out pudding as you slip in to a different world then while your still partly there (in your body) someone is wiping you down roughly with a towel because they don't know your still there and then if your really lucky they don't do an autopsy before your completely in the other world. Of course, I don't remember dying and nor would I want to but that's what I imagine it's like. Everytime I've seen someone die, it's taken a long time before I feel they are completely gone, there seems to be some tie to the body that is hard to give up, fear of the other world maybe. Or St. Peter was running late.

As for it being a hoaxe, could be, he could have been coached or something but it's nice to think that we do go on. It seems to be pretty well documented but with children you just can't tell. I guess it comes down to if you WANT to believe or not. Will it make your eventual death easier, no. Will it make dieing easier, maybe. Will it take the fear of dieing out of you, not likely but it is a comforting thought.

Hatch.

As for it being a hoaxe, could be, he could have been coached or something but it's nice to think that we do go on. It seems to be pretty well documented but with children you just can't tell. I guess it comes down to if you WANT to believe or not. Will it make your eventual death easier, no. Will it make dieing easier, maybe. Will it take the fear of dieing out of you, not likely but it is a comforting thought.

Here is a very much similar case, (video in five parts):

But as I said in an other thread, there is an alternative theory that says that only the memory of a past live can by accident slip into a new child, perhaps at the time when the instincts are formed.

But as I said in an other thread, there is an alternative theory that says that only the memory of a past live can by accident slip into a new child, perhaps at the time when the instincts are formed.

Question: When are instincts formed?

Everything in the Universe is cyclical. It's just seemed very natural to me that ego perception (reincarnated individual awareness) could be cyclical as well.

Really hysterical and depressing simultaneously to think that 14 billion years of energy spinning in the universe nets you one chance at consciousness, you randomly end up in Bohunk, Kansas for 63 years and then its lights out.

Very interesting, I didn't say I didn't believe, I actually do. It's just the trama of being born and dieing is so extreme that I think most people don't remember, very few would likely remember and some would have memories not their own that they would dismiss. The unexplainable fear, probably a memory of some sort from another life if you can't explain it in this life. I have a memory I can't explain but I know it happened although people would think I'm as nutty as a fruit cake. And, no, I don't want to share, sorry.

Question: When are instincts formed?

Good question this. We are born with them, so they are ready at the time of birth.

A guess could be sometime in the incubation period (or whatever it is called).

If it follow the sperm or the egg, even these are at some time formed.

Seems made up to me... For one the kid seems like a smug well rehearsed little b******. This world is crazy and people will go to great lengths to get noticed or to feel special, and to make a quick buck!

Better Seniors Discount.

:lol:

Whether it's a hoax or not, it's pretty convincing IMO. I know I've seen earlier reports when the boy was about 4 years old. I found it pretty amazing at the time.

Seems made up to me... For one the kid seems like a smug well rehearsed little b******. This world is crazy and people will go to great lengths to get noticed or to feel special, and to make a quick buck!

This pretty much sums up what I think.

How they can jump to conclusions so quickly. eh! to each his own.

Everything in the Universe is cyclical. It's just seemed very natural to me that ego perception (reincarnated individual awareness) could be cyclical as well.

Really hysterical and depressing simultaneously to think that 14 billion years of energy spinning in the universe nets you one chance at consciousness, you randomly end up in Bohunk, Kansas for 63 years and then its lights out.

Noy hysterical or depressing to me, but Incredibly amazing, that in those 14 billion years, you were able to come from creatures who could evolve on this planet, and thrive, and it results at your amazing gift of consciouness on this beautiful planet.

Ok, youve been here long enough to know we dont want that stuff on the board.

Good question this. We are born with them, so they are ready at the time of birth.

A guess could be sometime in the incubation period (or whatever it is called).

If it follow the sperm or the egg, even these are at some time formed.

How do you know this?

How do you know this?

If you are referring to when instincts are formed; then I don't know, I was just speculating when it might be.

And if you are referring to the runaway past life memory theory then I can not pinpoint where I have got it from.

Probably I have picked up bits and pieces both here and there over many years.

Noy [not] hysterical or depressing to me, but Incredibly amazing, that in those 14 billion years, you were able to come from creatures who could evolve on this planet, and thrive, and it results at your amazing gift of consciouness on this beautiful planet.

Hear hear. But sometimes it takes a bit of a widened perspective to be able to realize this. thumbsup.gif

I've seen that before and another one about this guy that got shot in the head and on the day he died this boy was born with a birthmark on his head on the exact same spot the dead guy got shot at. And as he got older he started talking about how he got shot in the head and other correct information about the dead man. They never had met either. I saw it on the History or Discovery or one of those channels.

Wow, that's pretty weird. It would seem the proof is undeniable, but there are more explanations to think of.

I don't know what to believe about reincarnation, but I have a strange experience of my own to add to the thread.

When my children were little, we would walk down the street and cross at the crosswalk to get ice cream from the store on the corner. We did this two or three times a week. My youngest child was terrified of this crosswalk and before he could talk he would cry hysterically every time we crossed it. When he got old enough to talk, he would yell at us to hurry through this crosswalk. When I questioned him, he told me that back when he was an old man, he was driving a car and pulled out in front of truck and killed himself and his two grandson's. He said, (and I quote) "My son never forgave me for killing his babies."

It was chilling, to say the least, but I contributed it to imagination and too much television.

We crossed at this walk for 3 or 4 more years and by the time he was 10 he would just tell us what kind of ice cream he wanted and send us on our way, refusing to go with us.

So fast forward 10 years, I became close friends with a co-worker. We were discussing our families and she told me that she had two sons with her first husband, but she lost them in a car accident along with her father-in-law. I s**t you not, she told me the story of her father-in-law pulling out in front of a truck at the exact same intersection that my son was so terrified of.

Every detail matched up, even the fact that her ex-husband never stopped blaming his father for the death of his children.

Truly bizarre in my opinion.

Very interesting, I even have chills reading your post

That's amazing! :blink: It's possible though, that this kid knew so much is pretty hard to believe! :blush:

That's amazing! :blink: It's possible though, that this kid knew so much is pretty hard to believe! :blush:

It is.

Thank you for this link :) I'm an Otherkin, so reincarnation is a HUGE part of my beliefs :yes:

could be real could be a fake my theory is childrens brains can hold information much better than an adults brain for example learning a new language is much easier the younger you are, so maybe the parents told him as much information as possible while young making it seem like it was part of his own memory