Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery box

Rick Waid

This is a mystery box with something in it. I know people will start loving to play this game cause I really do very much. Describe what you see or feel. I believe that everything gives off some energy and I am very sure this object will. So don't be afraid let you're mind and heart guide you. I am sure to get some great results. Please do not start until the three drawer test is done. Cause this test is what got me motivated.My link Thank You all

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• markprice

• Leah G.

• She-ra

right away i got a pen sitting horizontally idk why

I would love to tell you right now but we must keep going. Bonus if you can tell where it came from and why it's mine now. keep up the guesses. I will take a picture of the object on Friday. So hurry why it lasts. See ya. Thanks for playing Puridalan.

This is a mystery box with something in it. I know people will start loving to play this game cause I really do very much. Describe what you see or feel. I believe that everything gives off some energy and I am very sure this object will. So don't be afraid let you're mind and heart guide you. I am sure to get some great results. Please do not start until the three drawer test is done. Cause this test is what got me motivated.My link Thank You all

I love it playing this game not to good at it

but maybe it will come to me and I will get better at it

I see a leather covered book from a aunt

someone has written in it but not the aunt

Ok, this is my own guess and I made it before I scrolled down. I've never thought of myself as a psychic but always wanted to be so if this is an exersize to sharpen skills I want to play too. I hope it's ok?

A long silver semi sharp object like a butter knife or letter opener.

I'm thinking a cigar and you got it, maybe because someone had a baby. I'm probably wrong though. :)

Everyone is doing great. Please keep up the good work.

hey does my inbox pms count..lol I'll just keep watching this thread, interesting responses none the less ^^

hey does my inbox pms count..lol I'll just keep watching this thread, interesting responses none the less ^^

That's easy: someone sent you a PM asking for a reading!

I tried to guess at the mystery box and saw a glowing yellow light with crystals in it given to you by your grand mother, in the shape of a ring. But then I thought: no way, so I'm going with maybe a crystal. How does one separate imagination from insight?

I saw something that looked like jewelry. Gold and round dangly things, maybe.

I haven't done this before (I don't think), but I hope I'm close.

I dunno,random guess....a report of some sort from a friend who wanted you to proof read it for her? lol

No I meant as in the contined pm's I sent S.T. on about details on the object...but nevermind he'll explained after its done with...anywho still interesting at all the results.

I saw something that looked like jewelry. Gold and round dangly things, maybe.

yeah, that's sort of what I thought at first: gold with diamonds in a circle.

No I meant as in the contined pm's I sent S.T. on about details on the object...but nevermind he'll explained after its done with...anywho still interesting at all the results.

That sounds like cheating!

(kidding)

Puridalan's response in the pm.k well the more i look ati it i keep on seeing some type of tool idk if its a knife but it certainly seems to be a tool of some sort...um well i thought that his object was given to you, i thought it odd bc i kept on seeing glossy wood if that makes sense

ya well the thing is i saw two different colors at least, there was one small portion of it that appeared to be gold or plasticy. So this is her pm thoughts. Keep up the good work.

yeah, that's sort of what I thought at first: gold with diamonds in a circle.

There is more to the object than the object. I am hoping someone will get vibes on the other things about it. Dig deep. I appreciate all the responses.

There is more to the object than the object. I am hoping someone will get vibes on the other things about it. Dig deep. I appreciate all the responses.

wait now I'm confused...so are you saying there is more than one object? Like I said key...but then that woulod mean a SET of keys meaning more than one?

I got the word "set" after I read this post so now I'm confused. I will re-think this later :)

HAHAHAHA is it nothing??? and by nothing i mean containing air?? Which fills the theory of more to the object than the object,as air is often percieved to be one thing. Instead of a multitude of gases,nitrogen,oxygen,CO2 etc.

I get it, you want to know what the meaning was behind the gift.

It was a shower gift, a wedding shower, I think. A cake knife? The handle is either white pearl or silver, it's nearly all the same color.

wait now I'm confused...so are you saying there is more than one object? Like I said key...but then that woulod mean a SET of keys meaning more than one?

I got the word "set" after I read this post so now I'm confused. I will re-think this later :)

it is one object but there are different characterists about it. That i am hoping someone will see.

I get it, you want to know what the meaning was behind the gift.

It was a shower gift, a wedding shower, I think. A cake knife? The handle is either white pearl or silver, it's nearly all the same color.

No not really the meaning but parts about it is interesting. Waiting for someone to feel the energy about the characteristics boy i need to learn how to spell. thanks

HAHAHAHA is it nothing??? and by nothing i mean containing air?? Which fills the theory of more to the object than the object,as air is often percieved to be one thing. Instead of a multitude of gases,nitrogen,oxygen,CO2 etc.

You are funny. there is something there.

No not really the meaning but parts about it is interesting. Waiting for someone to feel the energy about the characteristics boy i need to learn how to spell. thanks

You are funny. there is something there.

Don't worry about your spelling to much, we can all see you tried and the smartest people I have ever known couldn't spell worth a darn and I've known many geniuses and have a few in my family.

No not really the meaning but parts about it is interesting. Waiting for someone to feel the energy about the characteristics boy i need to learn how to spell. thanksYou are funny. there is something there.

I'm not sure I follow...but I think you mean that, for example, if the object was a charm bracelet/necklace, you would want us to tell you that there are certain charms on it such as a bird charm, a triangle, etc? Is that what you mean by parts about it?