Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery box

Rick Waid

Because they are PM's.. And I wouldnt trust people who PM each other over things like this when it is an experiment(well my thread is your is a 'game'). So you wouldnt allow that in a science experiement.. do you think Randi would? And also I noticed in a thread you just bumped that you guys have apparently been reading each other since April.

So I'm sorry but I am a skeptic in this matter which is why I started my thread on the boxes so that I could be convinced first hand. And in my thread people had no luck and didnt PM at all.. while in your thread they did. So sorry but I am skeptical of your results.

Fair enough huh.

Yes we know each other and alot more people I know. yes it is a fun game for me. It sounds like to you it is more of a science and that is good. Yes pm was wrong for us to communicate. I just know she has many talents and i have seen it and have had people say many good things about her. So I helped her confidence to dig deeper and she will see what it is. Maybe I should learn from you it sounds like you have more experience in this type of stuff. I think I will back off and let you do the testing. And I will participate in you're tests. To many tests may not be good anyway's. Thanks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• markprice

• Leah G.

• She-ra

I noticed that on the right hand side of the bag there is a square shape as if you can see an outline of whatever is in the bag. It looks like the bottom of a trophy or something. I think even with an obvious outline I would still get this wrong. :hmm:

I mean no offense but this says everything to me. I thought it was obvious why you started this duplicate thread during my thread with the boxes. And now it seems through PM's with you Puri gets it correct which wasnt told here at all... while in my thread her answer was almost the complete opposite of what the object actually was...

This isn't the place to hack this out. Come on Kazahel I sincerely doubt there was any dubious intention for this thread. People just want to practise which is why I imagine another thread was started and it's welcome to stay.

Now anything further related should be taken to PM as to not derail any more. Back to the topic thanks.

This is a mystery box with something in it. I know people will start loving to play this game cause I really do very much. Describe what you see or feel. I believe that everything gives off some energy and I am very sure this object will. So don't be afraid let you're mind and heart guide you. I am sure to get some great results. Please do not start until the three drawer test is done. Cause this test is what got me motivated.My link Thank You all

Thanks for all the answers but I have retired the game. Here is the object.My link

Thanks for all the answers but I have retired the game. Here is the object.My link

It was hand made by my dad who passed away. He was a very talented person that I never really knew. He lost two fingers at work and made a two string violin. It has some painted flowers on it. Thanks again to all.

It was hand made by my dad who passed away. He was a very talented person that I never really knew. He lost two fingers at work and made a two string violin. It has some painted flowers on it. Thanks again to all.

I really enjoyed the game and I hope you do another one. Please don't let other people make you think your game was less than theirs, it's not, it's just different and it's all good.

I actually think I was close, I thought Grandfather and since you didn't really know him, it's once removed and the wood with string and it is art. Of course you have to look sideways.

Hatch.

WHY????? Are you retiring the game???

I really enjoyed the game and I hope you do another one. Please don't let other people make you think your game was less than theirs, it's not, it's just different and it's all good.

I actually think I was close, I thought Grandfather and since you didn't really know him, it's once removed and the wood with string and it is art. Of course you have to look sideways.

Hatch.

If people want me to I will it just bumbs a person out when things happen this way. See he was old enough to be my grandfather. He was born in 1923 and i was born in 1965. I am a grandfather of almost 5 and i am 44. So you are correct on that. I have many different way's to do it. I believe it is more fun when you change things. I sure liked it. Thanks for you support.

If people want me to I will it just bumbs a person out when things happen this way. See he was old enough to be my grandfather. He was born in 1923 and i was born in 1965. I am a grandfather of almost 5 and i am 44. So you are correct on that. I have many different way's to do it. I believe it is more fun when you change things. I sure liked it. Thanks for you support.

Wow! I guess I was closer than I thought. My Dad was old enough to be my Grandfather too and I didn't get to know him either, I empathize. Are you part Indian, American Indian?

I like playing your game, you give feed back and it's not cut and dry. It's fun and I look forward everyday to reading all the guesses. Don't get bummed. The other one is different and it should be, if it was the same it would take the fun out of both. I don't know why the other person got upset, I think people want to play both, well, I do anyway so I don't know what the big deal is.

Hatch

Wow! I guess I was closer than I thought. My Dad was old enough to be my Grandfather too and I didn't get to know him either, I empathize. Are you part Indian, American Indian?

I like playing your game, you give feed back and it's not cut and dry. It's fun and I look forward everyday to reading all the guesses. Don't get bummed. The other one is different and it should be, if it was the same it would take the fun out of both. I don't know why the other person got upset, I think people want to play both, well, I do anyway so I don't know what the big deal is.

Hatch

Yes part Cherokee. And yes I will post another one up tonight. Thanks To all

Yes part Cherokee. And yes I will post another one up tonight. Thanks To all

Hi everyone, Here is my new hidden object. What is in the vase. Good luck and lets have some fun.My link

Edited by sensitive touch

Hi everyone, Here is my new hidden object. What is in the vase. Good luck and lets have some fun.My link

A round amber candle? Apple flavor, well, that's what I'd put in it. Something round and reddish anyway, I think.

Hatch.

second thought, maybe a old round house fuse.

Edited by Hatch

It's a cool game keep it going and maybe next time don't let people post answers in the forum for others to leach from let them email it to you or someone else like maybe a partner in the game. Make it last 14 days and only accept one change to the answer. And maybe start a pool and toss in a few dollars for the most dead on answer.

The first thing I thought was I saw a bit of black dirt at the bottom very light, but not really an object, then it switched to some 'round oval thing' i can't make out, finally to a small piece of paper that was folded, i mean very small and was yellow if i am seeing it right, it has one word written on it.

I need to add that the pieceo of paper and the round oval thing that looks like an egg sort of..idk what it is, though I will say both of them were once in there, I am not sure though what is in their previously now, I right away get feminene energy though off of it either way, like when I think of it I think of your mother..so that's what I mean hope that makes sense, if not let me know and I'll specify

Edited by puridalan

It's a cool game keep it going and maybe next time don't let people post answers in the forum for others to leach from let them email it to you or someone else like maybe a partner in the game. Make it last 14 days and only accept one change to the answer. And maybe start a pool and toss in a few dollars for the most dead on answer.

the leaching is the best part--you get to see how others perceive--but I do think it should be at least five days (monday through friday)for answers to evolve in a sort of group effort...but I'm out of here for a month or so anyway, so good luck!

I can keep it up as long as people want me to everyone take a vote 3 days or 5 days. Thanks

Edited by sensitive touch

I can keep it up as long as people want me to everyone take a vote 3 days or 5 days. Thanks

This one is more interesting. I am impressed with the abilities on this site. This site to me is a second family for me.