Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery box

Rick Waid

This one is more interesting. I am impressed with the abilities on this site. This site to me is a second family for me.

Here is the object. and an extra picture.My link i190.photobucket.com/albums/z8/lippy_019/100_7192.jpgAnd I will comment on the rest. First picture is the object. The dirt in the bottom I did not think there was any cause I dumped everything out. So good job on that Puridalan. She-ra i had to post what you saw cause I see this everyday cause it is attached to my mirror. I found this on the ground about 6mths ago. And i look at it and it is on my mine all the time. Looks like you was picking up my thoughts and seen the image. Looks like no one got this one. It was a small plastic box top clear plastic bottom blue plastic and in the inside was my son's teeth that he had pulled all himself. I will go back and re read the rest to see if anything pops up. Good job everyone and I will put another thing up tonight.

Edited by sensitive touch

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• markprice

• Leah G.

• She-ra

This one is more interesting. I am impressed with the abilities on this site. This site to me is a second family for me.

Here is what She-ra was seeing I see everydayMy link Edited by sensitive touch

A round amber candle? Apple flavor, well, that's what I'd put in it. Something round and reddish anyway, I think.

Hatch.

second thought, maybe a old round house fuse.

What is funny right next to the vase is A round amber candle but it is Hazelnut Cream. You are getting to my notice next to the vase. Good job.

What is funny right next to the vase is A round amber candle but it is Hazelnut Cream. You are getting to my notice next to the vase. Good job.

Too funny!!!!!!!!!

I am always touching it. To bring me better energy.

Hi folks, I am taking a break from the game it was fun and maybe in the future we can do something else with it. Thanks to all