Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The gift of the sasquatch - part two

UM-Bot

Candace Talmadge: Thomas Hues first spotted a Sasquatch female at dawn on a dirt road in the woods around College Station, Texas. He thought she was lovely. Hues also became acquainted with an older Sasquatch who is in his 70s or 80s. “He’s always gone by the rule that humans are taboo, as most of them do in their society,” Hues says. “Humans are taboo. And here I was interacting with the female and large male as part of his clan or tribe and he didn’t like it at all.”

(This is the second part in a series about the interactions of BlogTalkRadio show host Thomas Hues with the beings known as the Sasquatch.)

Hues begin learning about Sasquatch social rules and etiquette. They understand the concept of free will and adhere to it strictly, he maintains. In his dealings with the older Sasquatch, Hues told him more than once, “If you don’t want me to come around, all you have to do is say so, and I’ll leave.”

Later Hues found out that the older male could not make such a demand of him because, according to the rules of Sasquatch society, that would interfere with free will, and the Sasquatch do not violate free will.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T Hues

• Leonardo

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Swede

We're not only supposed to believe in bigfoot but now we are supposed to believe that he can communicate telepathically and can cure Multiple Sclerosis. Maybe then we should call him Dr. Bigfoot. If this Hues can see through bigfoot's eyes we should send them both to Afghanistan and Hues can see though bigfoot's eyes while Dr. Bigfoot looks for bin Laden and Hues is safe from the enemy. I'm not sure the author actually believes all of this, she has to be in on this nonsense. If not she has surely been taken for a ride. I personally can’t possible believe any of this except that Hues is a bizarre individual. Would it be impolite to ask that the bigfoot pictures be posted? I think it's safe to say we won't be seeing any of these photographs of all these bigfoots and I'm sure we'll get some excuse that Bigfoot wouldn’t like it or it would break the trust they have built with Dr. Bigfoot. This is a complete put-on and I think the readers of this website, most of whom are intelligent and want to know the truth deserve better than such a fabricated fairly tale. But then I imagine that there will be a lot of wide-eyed teenagers posting messages that I am a mean person and not open minded.

We're not only supposed to believe in bigfoot but now we are supposed to believe that he can communicate telepathically and can cure Multiple Sclerosis. Maybe then we should call him Dr. Bigfoot. If this Hues can see through bigfoot's eyes we should send them both to Afghanistan and Hues can see though bigfoot's eyes while Dr. Bigfoot looks for bin Laden and Hues is safe from the enemy. I'm not sure the author actually believes all of this, she has to be in on this nonsense. If not she has surely been taken for a ride. I personally can’t possible believe any of this except that Hues is a bizarre individual. Would it be impolite to ask that the bigfoot pictures be posted? I think it's safe to say we won't be seeing any of these photographs of all these bigfoots and I'm sure we'll get some excuse that Bigfoot wouldn’t like it or it would break the trust they have built with Dr. Bigfoot. This is a complete put-on and I think the readers of this website, most of whom are intelligent and want to know the truth deserve better than such a fabricated fairly tale. But then I imagine that there will be a lot of wide-eyed teenagers posting messages that I am a mean person and not open minded.

FrancoisX I want to thank you for being so honest with your EMOTIONS. I truly enjoy being ridiculed by people just like you for relating my experiences and sightings. The questions for you are........were you there? Did you have these experiences?......and so I would say you aren't being mean at all. On the contrary, you're very emotional and expressing that very well. As far as the pictures go, I'm willing to share them with anyone that requests them on this forum.......except for you. There is no way I would even consider sharing them with someone as emotional as you are after a diatribe post like the one you just made. If you want experiences like what I've had and many people I know have, grow some and get out there and see if they'll even come around you. 0-)

Edited by T Hues

I always wanted to believe that they do live and are smart and know when we are in the woods.could they know my true feelings of them?Can they see into my heart and soul?I'm not going to ask to see pictures.....I'm just going to believe anyway.

Calm down guy,This site is for both believers and debunkers,for people that have seen things and beings and for those that have seen nothing and yet want to believe and for those that dont believe and are here only to rub sand in the eyes of those that do or dont. Not everything in this world can be explained but if it was then we surly would live in a borring world.I am in no way a teenager and I have seen things that to this day I dont believe.still I have no explanation for that which I have seen but yet I have seen.You may believe you may not believe but it is a choice you need to make and only you will understand the truth in that which you believe.Your ok in my book.

As far as the pictures go, I'm willing to share them with anyone that requests them on this forum...

I would be interested in taking you up on that.

I absolutely love this article. Ive never had an experience but I am open to anything! I have an open mind to alot of things that may be true. Can't wait for part 3.

@Unseen, I feel where you are coming from. My question would be can they know your demeanor or character? Can they sense if someone is a non-threating type?

Again, thanks for the article!!!!

I absolutely love this article. Ive never had an experience but I am open to anything! I have an open mind to alot of things that may be true. Can't wait for part 3.

@Unseen, I feel where you are coming from. My question would be can they know your demeanor or character? Can they sense if someone is a non-threating type?

Again, thanks for the article!!!!

They can definitely get a sense of you by your body language and actions. Quite a few of them can pick up on your thoughts but not all of them. The simple ingredient I used with my experiences was respect, and I have to say that was difficult with the old man in this family unit. Where I showed respect though was looking at them as a type of people.........respecting the fact that I'm in their home.....and respecting the fact that it's their choice if they come around not mine. So once you get those things squarely in your mind and put away the searching and finding them thoughts, the gears will most likely roll forward at that point. Just be prepared when the gears roll forward.......I'm 6'7" tall and it's a bit intimidating having primates come around that can literally call me midget.

FrancoisX I want to thank you for being so honest with your EMOTIONS. I truly enjoy being ridiculed by people just like you for relating my experiences and sightings. The questions for you are........were you there? Did you have these experiences?......and so I would say you aren't being mean at all. On the contrary, you're very emotional and expressing that very well. As far as the pictures go, I'm willing to share them with anyone that requests them on this forum.......except for you. There is no way I would even consider sharing them with someone as emotional as you are after a diatribe post like the one you just made. If you want experiences like what I've had and many people I know have, grow some and get out there and see if they'll even come around you. 0-)

Did you really expect to take such a silly tale and be taken seriously? Come on man.

I would love to see the pictures also; but are they all as blurry as the one the one in the article?

I would love to see the pictures also; but are they all as blurry as the one the one in the article?

What do you think? Of course they are. Do your really think this guy has one bit of real evidence to support these wild claims? Take a guess. :rolleyes:

What do you think? Of course they are. Do your really think this guy has one bit of real evidence to support these wild claims? Take a guess. :rolleyes:

Well Eric the tale is only silly to you and other people and I can tell you beyond the shadow of a doubt that I won't be taking yours or anyone Else's ridicule. I'll certainly be the first to say you're entitled to your opinion without a doubt. I've already sent some photos to people on this forum and talked with one person on skype........what do you think your chances are of getting any photos from me? So my questions to you are the same........were you there? Did you see them in person as I did? Are you going to call the other 5 people that have gone out with me and seen them or had something thrown at them silly as well? You can believe whatever you want eric and I can tell you beyond the shadow of a doubt, with you being disrespectful and thinking it's ok.......you won't ever get to see these life forms.

For those that would like to see other photos, just click on my forum name here and send me a message.

This article is amazing... it's so well written that I'm sure I'll read it over again once the entire series is done and will be reading more of these posts from now on.

I love your article.

I have read the 2 articles and it really made my day :)

I look forward on your next article.

Keep up the good work :tu:

I'm open minded and do believe that this is entirely possible. The proof, however, would only present itself to me if I were face - to - face with one of these hairy folk. I'd probably p*** myself and they'd probably laugh, but still I wouldn't pass it up. Not to mention that I'd only like to see for myself and wouldn't even bother trying to prove to anyone else that what I had experianced is real. My only pressing question would be if they had a sense of history... do they know where they come from and are they related to us in some way? :rolleyes:

First I'd like to thank Candace Talmadge for the fine article and Thomas Hues for having the courage to face the inevitable ridicule.

I find it is very interesting, the experiences that you describe with the Sasquatch follow the general information contained in the Ra Material http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_book_1.pdf

I know not everyone would be comfortable with the source of that material, but it fascinates me just how often I find corroboration of the information from diverse sources. I thought I would post the link in case you find the similarity interesting at all.

I thought the stories posted in this part of the forum were Fiction. Still an entertaining read. I like reading the stories of bigfoot experiencers.

Many people have seen Sasquatch over the years , so we must accept that they do exist , and if they've been around longer than the white man in America then it must prove that they do posses an intelligence , or else they wouldn't have survived this long .

I once spoke to a tree and believe it or not I received a reply in my head that I believe came from that tree .... And we've all heard about Horse Whispers and Dog Whispers , they don't use the spoken word but they get through to the animal and apparently conduct a two way conversation .

As a member of the human race I can only say that we have a long way to go before we can truly call ourselves civilised , because mostly when in the bush we shoot at anything we don't understand simply because it frightens us , or may be it's ego driven .

Wouldn't it be nice if all living creatures could live together in harmony ?

This quote below is the definition of remote viewing T Hues

I help people in different parts of the country to experience Sasquatch and I get messages from them, he says. Recently I was able to see through the eyes of the Sasquatch that was watching one guy in Arizona and tell him the clothes that he was wearing, what kind of vehicle he drives and what color it was. The Sasquatch was watching him from about 150 yards away.

Late one night Hues was speaking on the phone with a woman in New Jersey who has experienced the Sasquatch but remains skeptical. He was able, through the eyes of the Sasquatch watching the womans house, to tell her physical facts about her home and its location that he could not possibly have known.

It's a shame because I believe the mindtalk account, it's just not possible when not in line of sight imo, or have I got your interpretation wrong??

This quote below is the definition of remote viewing T Hues

It's a shame because I believe the mindtalk account, it's just not possible when not in line of sight imo, or have I got your interpretation wrong??

hrm. Don't see much logical sense in that. Of course it would work without line of sight. It's beyond the regular senses, so why on earth would you NEED to be in line of sight?? Psychic detectives don't need line of sight. Their abilities work (when they work at all) regardless of where the victim is located. I would imagine mental communication with Sasquatch (what is the plural for Sasquatch, anyway???) would work the same way. Or with any capable human, for that matter.

Finally! Some common sense in this debate. People tend to ridicule whatever makes them nervous or worse. Only Thomas knows the full truth of what he witnessed. But having talked to him extensively, I liked his honesty and thought his personal story worth sharing with others. Hence this series.

Calm down guy,This site is for both believers and debunkers,for people that have seen things and beings and for those that have seen nothing and yet want to believe and for those that dont believe and are here only to rub sand in the eyes of those that do or dont. Not everything in this world can be explained but if it was then we surly would live in a borring world.I am in no way a teenager and I have seen things that to this day I dont believe.still I have no explanation for that which I have seen but yet I have seen.You may believe you may not believe but it is a choice you need to make and only you will understand the truth in that which you believe.Your ok in my book.

Respect! What an alien concept. It's amazing what a little respect can accomplish. Perhaps if more of those who pursue the Sasquatch would offer the same respect to them as Thomas did, we might know a lot more about them. Same goes for this forum. I do not expect or even want everyone to believe or agree with what I have written, but disrespectful ridicule and/or inane remarks contribute nothing of value to the discussion.

They can definitely get a sense of you by your body language and actions. Quite a few of them can pick up on your thoughts but not all of them. The simple ingredient I used with my experiences was respect, and I have to say that was difficult with the old man in this family unit. Where I showed respect though was looking at them as a type of people.........respecting the fact that I'm in their home.....and respecting the fact that it's their choice if they come around not mine. So once you get those things squarely in your mind and put away the searching and finding them thoughts, the gears will most likely roll forward at that point. Just be prepared when the gears roll forward.......I'm 6'7" tall and it's a bit intimidating having primates come around that can literally call me midget.

Mr Hues,

How can you, a non-telepathic being, 'hear' the thoughts of a telepathic being?

To be able to send or receive thoughts external to or from oneself would require some physiological feature, presumably in the brain. You have not evolved any 'telepathic physiology', even if these magical Sasquatch have, so how do you rationalise you can 'hear telepathic thoughts'?

Please can you show us some MRI scan, or other such evidence, of the structure in your brain capable of 'receiving external thoughts'*. Thank you.

* How I propose you accomplish this. Arrange to take an MRI scan at a certain time and date - I should imagine that relating your Sasquatch tales to a doctor or psychologist will be sufficiently persuasive for them to refer you for such a scan - and arrange for one of your Sasquatch friends to telepathically communicate with you at that time. The MRI scan should show activity in the area of the brain where your 'telepathy receptors' are.

Prior to this communication, please have the doctor or psychologist visit your house, and privately write down something (then seal that in an envelope without you seeing it) which they should then think of intently. Have your Sasquatch friend read the doctor's mind and communicate to you they have received/read the thoughts. After undertaking the MRI scan, write down what was communicated to you telepathically and compare this to the doctor's note.

Of course, having someone as a reputable witness to this would also be recommended.

Edited by Leonardo

Thank you, Candace. That was a fun read. Will make me think twice, and behave differently, before approaching any being, animal or otherwise.

I believe that these big beings exist.

Interesting to note that they have different hair colors, but it stands to reason.

Edited by regeneratia

Prior to this communication, please have the doctor or psychologist visit your house, and privately write down something (then seal that in an envelope without you seeing it) which they should then think of intently. Have your Sasquatch friend read the doctor's mind and communicate to you they have received/read the thoughts. After undertaking the MRI scan, write down what was communicated to you telepathically and compare this to the doctor's note.

It really is unwise to get involved with psychiatric care for the average individual. If you are really debilitated, then seek their help. Ask your good friends to help with the rest of your fears and doubts.

All things are possible.

Nothing is impossible.