Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The gift of the sasquatch - part two

UM-Bot

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T Hues

• Leonardo

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• regeneratia

* snip *

WIth an FYI, I once came across a scientist headed to Los Alamos (are you at all familiar with what goes on there? Do you know the place I mention?),... on a flight, sitting next to me. He said, with all seriousness, if something can be imagined, our country now has the capability to create it. Of course, you will also think this a lie. But then again, limited thinking is not characteristic of mine. Is it one of yours?

I suggest you go to the family tree of the list of homo species, and see about which end of the tree is most capable of producing a "big foot". Maybe there were not really ends to some lines, but merely our lack of knowledge about them.

there was more but i deleted it.

Thank you, those who know who they are.

Mr Hues it isn't unreasonable for others to express doubt, raise questions about or request evidence for extraordinary claims, far from being disrespectful this is simply taking a logical approach to what you are presenting.

Mr Hues it isn't unreasonable for others to express doubt, raise questions about or request evidence for extraordinary claims, far from being disrespectful this is simply taking a logical approach to what you are presenting.

Oh Saru I have to agree with you. The problem is they didn't request information or ask questions.......they immediately started with the it's impossible and your hoaxing cards. That's disrespect sorry. You're more than welcome to go back and find Leanord's original post and copy and paste for us where he requested information. As far as asking questions, if memory serves he followed every question with some snippet about why it's impossible. Now you can defend them all you'd like and think whatever you want about me......simple fact is if you don't show me common courtesy and respect, you don't get jack **** from me.

You're more than welcome to go back and find Leanord's original post and copy and paste for us where he requested information.

Not trying to be awkward but here are the first few lines from the first post he made in this thread:

How can you, a non-telepathic being, 'hear' the thoughts of a telepathic being? To be able to send or receive thoughts external to or from oneself would require some physiological feature, presumably in the brain. You have not evolved any 'telepathic physiology', even if these magical Sasquatch have, so how do you rationalise you can 'hear telepathic thoughts'? Please can you show us some MRI scan, or other such evidence, of the structure in your brain capable of 'receiving external thoughts'*. Thank you.

A suggestion to study the mechanism through which such communications could be received would seem to be a reasonable approach but you dismissed it out of hand as an "arrogant, prejudice, disrespectful response." Studies have been conducted for years in the pursuit of finding some form of evidence of human telepathy, an MRI scan showing areas of the brain changing at the time that a telepathic communication is alleged to be occuring would be an extremely interesting thing to see indeed.

Oh Saru I have to agree with you. The problem is they didn't request information or ask questions.......they immediately started with the it's impossible and your hoaxing cards. That's disrespect sorry. You're more than welcome to go back and find Leanord's original post and copy and paste for us where he requested information. As far as asking questions, if memory serves he followed every question with some snippet about why it's impossible. Now you can defend them all you'd like and think whatever you want about me......simple fact is if you don't show me common courtesy and respect, you don't get jack **** from me.

Please can you show us some MRI scan, or other such evidence, of the structure in your brain capable of 'receiving external thoughts'*. Thank you.

Post #23

I rest my case.

Not trying to be awkward but here are the first few lines from the first post he made in this thread:

A suggestion to study the mechanism through which such communications could be received would seem to be a reasonable approach but you dismissed it out of hand as an "arrogant, prejudice, disrespectful response." Studies have been conducted for years in the pursuit of finding some form of evidence of human telepathy, an MRI scan showing areas of the brain changing at the time that a telepathic communication is alleged to be occuring would be an extremely interesting thing to see indeed.

Yeah, where in his post was the words " hi Thomas my name is such and such"? Also where's the question " I would like to discuss these things with you if I may?" If he'd approached me with manners and basic respect, I would have provided him with pics and recordings I have. When I get telepathy verified for me by finding exactly what I was told would be there deep in the woods, that's all the validation I need. When I receive messages from autistic kids and adult women are on the phone asking me how I know these things, that's validation for me........and honestly, why would I be interested in jumping through hoops for people that are afraid to have their own experiences? Why would I call the place where most of my mri's were done back in 2001 for multiple sclerosis? Most importantly, why would I be a Lab experiment for people just to satisfy their curiosity? Go out there and have your own experiences, if you can learn to show respect you might have some. However if you can't show common courtesy and respect to me, why would any life form in the woods come around you? Please avoid my questions and give us another diatribe about how wrong I am. lol

Post #23

I rest my case.

and Leanord I asked you to provide us with info and or diagrams showing the part of the brain where telepathy allegedly is received and transmitted from, did I not? You see I don't have to provide you with anything do I? Do I care if you believe what I say? No. However I keep coming back to the same point and you keep missing it completely.........respect. I'll give you a clue as well........please and thank you are not showing respect. Ponder on that one.

Post #23

I rest my case.

Here ya go Leanord. An example of someone I sent additional things to.

"Hello Mr. Hues!

My name is Bradley Chick and I was linked to this article today. I have to say it made a fascinating read! I saw you were allowing people to request extra pictures and such that you have and I was wondering if I could get my hands on them. Sasquatch is something that has intrigued me for a long time and I would love to see them in action! Thanks so much!"

Now can you read that request and understand why he got additional pics and can request more and you can't?

and Leanord I asked you to provide us with info and or diagrams showing the part of the brain where telepathy allegedly is received and transmitted from, did I not?

That is precisely what he had previously requested of you, because there currently is no such evidence. And seeing, through an MRI scan, which area of the brain is showing activity during telepathic communication could provide said evidence.

That is precisely what he had previously requested of you, because there currently is no such evidence. And seeing, through an MRI scan, which area of the brain is showing activity during telepathic communication could provide said evidence.

Oh, so none of you know???? Wow, just wow..........and you're wanting to turn me into a lab experiment to satisfy your curiosity. Then we have Leanords opening sentence in his post, lets see......

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:17 PM

Mr Hues,

How can you, a non-telepathic being, 'hear' the thoughts of a telepathic being?

I mean right off the bat that gets my respect let me tell ya. Someone telling me right off the bat what I am and what I'm not. I can see where that is certainly common courtesy and respect. I gave people a way in the comments on article one to contact me through skype and some have..........ah well. Others have sent me a private message through the forum here and have gotten info. Those that set expectations or terms and show me disrespect....they get to debate with me about how my behavior is wrong and get nothing. lol

Note - Hues would appear to speculate that the "Bigfoot Culture" is a descendant of the Biblical Edomites.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2010/07/31/sasquatch-and-spirituality-with-sasquatch-investigator-and-radio-host-thomas-hues

'Nuff said.

hehehehe you prejudice yourself against me for what I said on someone's show hehehehehehe how shallow are you?

Note - Hues would appear to speculate that the "Bigfoot Culture" is a descendant of the Biblical Edomites.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2010/07/31/sasquatch-and-spirituality-with-sasquatch-investigator-and-radio-host-thomas-hues

'Nuff said.

Boy that link had a large amount of cookies with it. I refused them all.

hehehehe you prejudice yourself against me for what I said on someone's show hehehehehehe how shallow are you?

Your response would appear to be rather difficult to decipher. Are you now proposing that;

1) Said statements can not be directly attributed to you?

2) Said public statements do not accurately reflect your position?

Edited by Swede

Your response would appear to be rather difficult to decipher. Are you now proposing that;

1) Said statements can not be directly attributed to you?

2) Said public statements do not accurately reflect your position?

Oh Swede you have a nice time thinking you're better than anyone. My time will be better spent flushing used toilet paper. lol

Oh Swede you have a nice time thinking you're better than anyone. My time will be better spent flushing used toilet paper. lol

Masterfully done! Your facility for establishing your credibility is quite apparent.

Edited by Swede

Masterfully done! Your facility for establishing your credibility is quite apparent.

wrong again lil fella, the only persons pedantic mind it matters to is yours. lol

wrong again lil fella, the only persons pedantic mind it matters to is yours. lol

Thus you are stating that you would not wish to respond to the direct questions?

Thus you are stating that you would not wish to respond to the direct questions?

Can you think of any reason I would want to respond to direct questions from you? I mean really......lmao

Can you think of any reason I would want to respond to direct questions from you? I mean really......lmao

Your rationale is rather confusing. At the risk of being redundant;

Are you now denying that you made the statements previously documented?

Addendum - Re: Candice Talmadge;

http://www.sunan.com/candace.htm

I will allow others to interpret as they see fit.

Edited by Swede

Your rationale is rather confusing. At the risk of being redundant;

Are you now denying that you made the statements previously documented?

Addendum - Re: Candice Talmadge;

http://www.sunan.com/candace.htm

I will allow others to interpret as they see fit.

Oh no sweety, you think whatever you'd like to hey. I know what I've said and there's always someone like you to put their own spin on it. lol

You just go right ahead and think whatever you want to but I'm not going to sit here and quietly take your ridicule. Keep that in mind. hehehehe

Oh, so none of you know???? Wow, just wow..........and you're wanting to turn me into a lab experiment to satisfy your curiosity. Then we have Leanords opening sentence in his post, lets see......

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:17 PM

Mr Hues,

How can you, a non-telepathic being, 'hear' the thoughts of a telepathic being?

I mean right off the bat that gets my respect let me tell ya. Someone telling me right off the bat what I am and what I'm not. I can see where that is certainly common courtesy and respect. I gave people a way in the comments on article one to contact me through skype and some have..........ah well. Others have sent me a private message through the forum here and have gotten info. Those that set expectations or terms and show me disrespect....they get to debate with me about how my behavior is wrong and get nothing. lol

Mr Hues,

Have you ever heard of a rhetorical question?

It is a question posed, without expectation of a reply. It was posed, in this case, not to elicit information, but to set the basis for my further enquiries. In such a question, I am not "telling you what you are, or are not", but expressing my opinion (based on the knowledge I currently hold) of what, or what not, you are. This opinion can, of course, be modified based on whatever evidence provided that might modify the knowledge I hold.

As to the, rather interesting, definition of the "respect" you require, in my view that would be synonymous with requiring sycophancy from an inquirer. I appreciate that I may seem brusque or impersonal in many of my enquiries, however this is not a sign of disrespect, arrogance (although that is much more subjective), or prejudice. As I stated earlier, not everyone you meet will be willing to exhibit, or willingly exhibit, the kind of "respect" you desire and I appreciate it is your prerogative to then not have any interaction with those people.

However, that is not an excuse for the rudeness and aggression you have continually displayed. A polite denial of the request made would suffice, rather than a personal attack.

Mr Hues,

Have you ever heard of a rhetorical question?

It is a question posed, without expectation of a reply. It was posed, in this case, not to elicit information, but to set the basis for my further enquiries. In such a question, I am not "telling you what you are, or are not", but expressing my opinion (based on the knowledge I currently hold) of what, or what not, you are. This opinion can, of course, be modified based on whatever evidence provided that might modify the knowledge I hold.

As to the, rather interesting, definition of the "respect" you require, in my view that would be synonymous with requiring sycophancy from an inquirer. I appreciate that I may seem brusque or impersonal in many of my enquiries, however this is not a sign of disrespect, arrogance (although that is much more subjective), or prejudice. As I stated earlier, not everyone you meet will be willing to exhibit, or willingly exhibit, the kind of "respect" you desire and I appreciate it is your prerogative to then not have any interaction with those people.

However, that is not an excuse for the rudeness and aggression you have continually displayed. A polite denial of the request made would suffice, rather than a personal attack.