Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doctors remove world's largest malignant

Still Waters

Doctors have removed a tumour weighing nearly four stone from a woman in Argentina. It had been growing inside her body for 18 months.

The huge three stone 8.7lbs growth was taken out of the 54-year-old's womb during a four-hour operation at a hospital near the capital Buenos Aires.

The unnamed patient was discharged weighing just over 16 and a half stone - five stone 7lbs less than when she was admitted.

Medics say they believe the malignant tumour is the biggest ever removed in the world. Malignant tumours of this type usually weigh between 4lbs and 7lbs.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Warning - If you're squeamish, the article contains a picture of the tumour

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drev

• Legatus Legionis

• regeneratia

• She-ra

4 Stone = 56 Pounds, btw.

Jeez...that looks disgusting.....has put me off my banana. Poor woman.

Almost looks like a giant brain. Either way, I won't be having breakfast anytime soon.

that's huge!!! freakin huge!! why did she allow that to grow for 18 months? would've gone to the doctor as soon as some pain inhibits me from doing my usual work... still. FREAKIN' Huge.... and, I think I lost my appetite for any kind of meat for at least a few weeks.

that's huge!!! freakin huge!! why did she allow that to grow for 18 months? would've gone to the doctor as soon as some pain inhibits me from doing my usual work... still. FREAKIN' Huge.... and, I think I lost my appetite for any kind of meat for at least a few weeks.

Maybe she thought she was pregnant? :blink:

Maybe she thought she was pregnant? :blink:

if that was the case, I would've went to the doctor immediately to find out if there is something inside of me, but 18 months? that's far too long.

She has had cancer long enough for her to grow this tumor. But I think having the surgery will kill her. She was able to handle the cancer alone, probably for a long time. And now most likely the chemo and surgery will kill her.

It looks like the tumor was encapsulated. We should question and know if it has spread to the lymph system.

Sometimes you can live with the cancer without doing anything for it.

Sometimes the remedy to cancer kills you before the cancer would and does.

Immunotherapy is indeed the future of cancer treatment, teaching your own body to naturally deal with the cancer.

And drink your green tea.

Edited by regeneratia

She has had cancer long enough for her to grow this tumor. But I think having the surgery will kill her. She was able to handle the cancer alone, probably for a long time. And now most likely the chemo and surgery will kill her.

It looks like the tumor was encapsulated. We should question and know if it has spread to the lymph system.

Sometimes you can live with the cancer without doing anything for it.

Sometimes the remedy to cancer kills you before the cancer would and does.

Considering how big that tumor was and how fast it was growing, I don't think it would have been too long before its energy consumption would have literally starved the woman to death, if it didn't kill her by crushing her organs first.

Considering how big that tumor was and how fast it was growing, I don't think it would have been too long before its energy consumption would have literally starved the woman to death, if it didn't kill her by crushing her organs first.

She obviously wasn't drinking her green tea!!

Good point. But it wasn't that rapid in growth. It was noted perhaps at first at a year and a half previously. Which means that it was longer than 1.5 years. And crushing the organs? Maybe. Maybe not. They didn't mention where it was. They didn't say where it's origins began, never mentioned the specific cancer cell at all. It obviously was encapsulated, as we could plainly see. They didn't mention if the cancer was local or systemic in it's malignancy.

She was 343 pounds. Stands to reason that her organs were not being crushed. My guess is the body encapsulated as much of the tumor as it possibly could with fat. That is the great thing about fat. It somewhat prevents the spread of cancer from local to nearby organs. This is a time when one can say "three cheers for visceral fat"! FYI, fat is also necessary if you are to survive today's common cancer treatments. IOW, you are gonna need that fat.

My concern is what the effect of immediately losing 56 pounds has on her heart. Losing two liters (1 liter of water = 2.2 pound) of body fluids is always anticipated as having a vascular effect.

My bet is that this woman continues to live, ... if her heart can adjust to the immediate weight loss.

And if you didn't know this, chemo kills, as does radiation. Sometimes you live longer not treating the cancer in the rudimentary way this culture does it right now. Tho I admit, it is getting a bit better. But they are still testing chemo chemicals that kill 100% of the animals in research studies.

I hate chemo. I will never do it. Give me immunotherapy for cancer or leave the cancer untreated medically. I will take care of it from there, and probably live.

Edited by regeneratia

Almost all the people suffering from cancer that I have known who underwent chemo eventually died of complications due to the chemo.