Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S. Media Kills Story that Iraqi PM Executed 6 Pr

Novo

same here.

I don't hate my country. and i've fought for it as well.

As did my father, grandfather, and Great grandfather.

We're american... and we have the right to protest our government for anything they do.

I watch our freedoms being choked away by the current presidential administration. you don't need to be a 'conspiracy whacko' to see that. The freedom of press has been harnessed for years. The freedom of speech, and the right to due process has been killed by the patriot act.

Some of us actually live in the world of reality....we don't see black helicopters and 'conspiracies' everywhere...well some of us do...one 'conspiracy whacko' blew up our Federal Building in Oklahoma City

Making a comment like this truly shows how blind you really are. Do you really hold it past our government to put a twisted man in control of another country?

Do you honestly believe because your an american your free?

Your a lot older then I am Joc.. and maybe your blinded by "patriotism" from former wars. But it's not hard for a 22 year old, like myself, to sit back and LOOK at the last 15 years or so. Watching the freedoms slowly being taken away from every single american.

Is it very american to say that the United States can never do something twisted and perverted? YOUR denying your freedom of speech by not questioning what the government does. Did you not stop and wonder why in the hell we invaded Iraq?

Was it for the "War on terror"? It's not a secret that by invading Iraq, we did nothing but quadruple the number of terrorists in that region. That seems like a very effective method to getting rid of threats.. whistling2.gif

The last time in US history our population was so against each other was shortly before the Civil war. Nearly 50% of the population do not like what our government is doing to the world, much less it's own citizens.

A grand percentage of the world questions the US, and it's policies.

This is the first time in history we've invaded another country without reason.

And when we were "wrong" what did we do? We blamed the mistake on our allied countries.

Does it not bother you that millions of americans have lost thier jobs due to our poor economy, while we spend countless billions on war and nuclear weapons?

Our country (as is) is not made of the solid gold people like you make it out to be...

Gold plated bull**** maybe.. but not worth a damn thing..

Sit back and watch your CNN, and don't forget your Post on the way into work tomorrow.. Because your not really american if you don't know only what they want you to.

Edited by hunterkiller2001

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffybunny

• Blood Angel

• joc

• alis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so because it doesnt affect you, it doesnt matter.

No, please stop making assumptions about people you don't even know, if you bother to look through my posts you will find I am heavily involved in discussing issues out with my immediate concern.

I just couldn't care less if a countries’ PM decides to talk a tough stand against terrorists. I wish more world leaders would talk steps to eliminate evil from our midst.

Lets look it at it this way, these insurgents aren’t just limiting themselves to soldiers, they are also through there actions killing many Iraqi civilians. Furthermore, many are probably linked to extremist religious groups who pose a threat to world security. Secondly, everyone’s always moaning that in areas gas, water, electricity etc have not been restored. Then we hear that foreign workers have been kidnapped and executed, or their convoy blown up. So these insurgents are not just attacking occupying forces, their also attacking the people who are trying to get there country back on its feet and give the Iraqi civilians the basics of modern life – water and energy.

So, why should we care if a government decides to kill these people?

Some of us actually live in the world of reality....we don't see black helicopters and 'conspiracies' everywhere...well some of us do...one 'conspiracy whacko' blew up our Federal Building in Oklahoma City. ohmy.gif

I do believe the man you are referring to, was a insane Gulf War Vetern, who was obsessed with a racist book called "Turner Diaries" which starts with a bombing of a federal building. Tell me where exactly it states that the man in question was a "Conspiracy Whacko". And i hope your not comparing me to this man.....

QUOTE (joc @ Jul 19 2004, 10:38 PM)

scratches head with butt-end of 357 

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Something only BA would understand tongue.gif

And i hope your not comparing me to this man.....

Nah....your harmless! cool.gif

takes shovel and begins digging fall-out shelter...just in case...

Some of us actually live in the world of reality....we don't see black helicopters and 'conspiracies' everywhere...well some of us do...one 'conspiracy whacko' blew up our Federal Building in Oklahoma City. 

Totally uncalled for