Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Ufo Sightings

I swear, all of these sightings are real and I am not crazy.I also wanted to say that Ive never been abducted, Ive only been interested in the para-normal all my life.

1.It must have been 3 years ago.I was at this park near my house with my brother and my boyfreind and knowing myself as a star gazer I looked up and saw this light wich at first I thought was a star but when it moved and switched to the left after a moment I realized it wasn't, lights appeared on it like red and blue on the top and it just hovered for about 2 minutes and by the time I could get to my brother it had moved up over the top of me and it zoomed away looking like an ordinary plane.I dont know what it was but what kind of plane could change shape and hover and then suddenly fly away?

2.March 9 I was in my room and I was bored untill I looked over through the window and I watched this object it must have been for like 5 minutes: It was yellow with red and green lights rotating at the bottom and if a plane would get near it it would move away and come back, sometimes it dimmed if a plane was too close.This looked NOTHING like a plane and I know that a plane cannot hover.Soon I just got tired of staring at it because it wouldn't move again so I just fell alseep.

3.March 17 I was going to school on the bus and I saw like 7 jets in the sky at one time and I didn't think much of it untill after staring out the window for a minute I just saw this black or grey object appear in the sky and start moving over head. I had the weirdest feeling inside me like things weren't right and that something else was happening.I cant guess what but it doesn't seem much of a coincidence that the jets in wich Ive never seen more at a time in all my life were also there in the sky.One was chasing this object.Soon it sped up and I couldn't find it again.

4.One night I had walked outside to get some air and I looked up and saw this star, it was diamond shaped and it was very big so for a second I had stopped because it startled me to see a start that big, but after a minute I realized it didn't look like a star at all and the sky was full of dark clouds and I couldn't see any other star.After a while it became smaller and acted as though the horizon was pulling at it and it got lower and I couldn't see it anymore.A little weirded out I went back into the house.About 10 minutes later something caught my eye and i looked outside to see what looked like 3 white slanted eyes fly too fast for a plane and disappear behind some trees.I walked outside, trying to look casual in front of my family, since they did not see it and I stood on the porch again.When I looked up in all directions I couldn't see anything at all like it never happened and it was just a cloudy night.I walked a few steps forward and stared up in one direction and in a confused manner I turned around to go back into the house and very startling I saw the diamond there again.I still cant explain this.I am sure that the "star" wasn't hidden behind clouds.Some would say it was Venus but when I look up evernight at the sky and I see Venus it doesn't resemble what I saw it all, this diamond shaped object was alot larger and it disappeared various times.

5.I was meditating in my room and about 2o minutes later I stood up and oddly out of no intention walked over to the window and looked out the window to my left.There above the trees was three red lights, it hovered for a while and a few times it would move side to side and I remember getting so frustrated because it fell down below the trees and started moving radically from side to side and it stayed like that and soon I quit watching it.

6.This is the first of my recent sightings. I was standing with my brother talking on the porch and after a while I looked up and in the ray of the sunset I saw this shining metallic obejct that flew over a few inches of my vision and disappeared again.This was not a plane or a jet and it wasn't a Meteor because Ive seen a meteor twice and it didn't look anything alike.It was impossible for this to be some kind of reflection, I know it was a metallic object.I am sure of it.

7.One night I got up from falling asleep on the floor and there is this window at the foot of my bed that if you lay down beside the bed on the floor you will be facing the window, and the blinds are always open at night, so I stood up and it surprised me when I saw a triangular object there in the sky, I think it was gold and it was very big, I dont remember much but I do remember seeing it and I am sure I was not dreaming because after I looked at it it continued to sit there so I just got up on my bed and I woke up on my bed in the morning so I was not dreaming.It didn't really look much like a star it looked as though it was reflecting off of something below it, its hard to explain exactly what it looked like.But I know it was very big and it was not a star.

8.This was almost scarey. I was in the car with my boyfreind and as we were riding down this rode close to his house beside this corner store I saw this very very big light and it looked as though it was a fat peice of transportation and it moved oddly the only color it was was yellow and there was something on the bottom of it like a propeller almost except it moved unatural like anything Ive ever seen, it was huge and I couldn't even see behind the light of it, it was uncanny it just shinned like emmitting heat and light.It made no sound. I didn't tell anyone because I was too affraid I'd get imbarrissed and my boyfreind was the driver so I just didn't tell him.As we pulled into the parking lot of the store it pulled up and strode in my direction and then I couldn't tell where it went, but it was very weird....

9.I was with my boyfreind at night and he was cleaning his car and after a while looking from him to the sky I saw this light glide across the sky to my left, but it was long enough for me to know that it wasn't a plane or a star or a satelite or a meteor, it was upright like a can and at the bottom kind of glided its way across the sky. I couldn't come up with any explanation for it and all this star gazing that I do Ive never seen anything like it. It was so uncanny, it was weird.Im still unsure what it was.

10.I woke up in the middle of the night and as I stood up because once again I was asleep on the floor and I saw wich scared me a bit this light by the moon, it was so pretty but unexplained. It was like some kind of mobile device sitting in the sky wich glowed light blue and silver. Thats the only way I can explain it, all of these sightings keep me guessing and sometimes I dont even know what Im seeing.I'm getting very tired of not having an explanation.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ECC

• Unorthodox Thesis

• Murdison

• Ice

I'm in California too, and I can say I have seen some of the things that you have.. some of the natures of the UFO's especially. I could believe it.

I've seen them up close and been on the ship walking through the halls to were they kept my baby. It sound insane but its real.

I've seen them up close and been on the ship walking through the halls to were they kept my baby. It sound insane but its real.

are you the lady from that one video =x?

ECC, are you reffering to 'Taken'?

Cuz thats what I was thinking! You know if thats what happened to Chiana, then it means that the child would be a hybrid.

How long was your baby missing for? Did you not report this to the police? How about in the spaceship...was your child the only child there? Were the Aliens hostile or kind?...Like did they offer you food or drink?

What about the initial sighting of the Ufo....what did you see,a disc,triangular shape or what? huh.gif

How long was your baby missing for? Did you not report this to the police? How about in the spaceship...was your child the only child there? Were the Aliens hostile or kind?...Like did they offer you food or drink?

What about the initial sighting of the Ufo....what did you see,a disc,triangular shape or what? huh.gif

Chiana that was very vague...and you didnt offer any other information than that....care to?? I don't think i can believe a word you say untill you explain what you saw..what happened etc?

.I dont know what it was but what kind of plane could change shape and hover and then suddenly fly away?

Harrier jump jets can hover! They are jets that veritcally take off,can revolve 360 degrees,looking as if they're actually changing shape if observed from a distance!

Out of curiosity Ice,do you live near or by any military air bases?

Fascinating multitude of different type craft and coloured lights you have observed

over a short stretch of time!...Dont forget next time to have a camera handy... thumbsup.gif

ECC, are you reffering to 'Taken'?

Cuz thats what I was thinking! You know if thats what happened to Chiana, then it means that the child would be a hybrid.

I think it may have been "Taken"! I saw the lady in several other videos/shows.. I saw her on the video for "Sightings" and the TV show "Unexplained Mysteries".

If you had some Pics then maybe alot more people would believe you.