Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General Readings

Leah G.

Hi,

I'd like to try my hand at reading people, I don't have much experience so you all are practice. To get better at this I will need feed back, whether it's good or bad, just please be kind. Rest assured that if I see anything that is personal, I'll PM you so don't be scared.

Thanks,

Hatch.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• Grok

• sandip beladiya

• triew_visions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure hun you can practice on me. You can type whatever you feel here (no need for PM's). I have always enjoyed reading other people too when I am in the mood so I can relate :)

hey there i would like a reading,if u dont mind.do u need anything particular?

Hi,

I'd like to try my hand at reading people, I don't have much experience so you all are practice. To get better at this I will need feed back, whether it's good or bad, just please be kind. Rest assured that if I see anything that is personal, I'll PM you so don't be scared.

Thanks,

Hatch.

More than happy for you to practice on me Hatch, anything you need to read me ?? :tu:

Sure hun you can practice on me. You can type whatever you feel here (no need for PM's). I have always enjoyed reading other people too when I am in the mood so I can relate :)

I can tell from your posts that I've read that you love to have fun although I think your a little bored. Do you have a cat? If not, you should and maybe a dog too just to keep it lively! Sitting still isn't your favorite thing to do but for some reason you have been doing alot of it lately, is there a health problem? Is there a man in your life that is sitting next to you on a different computer? If not there will be soon. For some reason I keep seeing that you both need to get out and play. Do you do computer work? Something with retail on line? It's an ok job for right now but you would be better at realestate. Is your Mother rather needy? I mean does she require alot of your attention? Mother could be just older female that you are close to. That's about it but I think your friends are missing you as you have always been the life of the party and need to get back to it!

Let me know if I hit on anything.

Thanks for letting me read you.

Hatch.

hey there i would like a reading,if u dont mind.do u need anything particular?

Rainbow Hunter, what a good name for you. Your always after the rainbow, always seeing the bright side and wishing everyone the best. You've been a good friend to someone lately, she needed you and you were there, good for you. Do you work with your hands? Electronics maybe? Your good at what you do too. Are you having a man problem? Your just to irresistable to him. It's only because he wants to concour you, don't fall for it. You have a great love waiting for you on the side. Like moth's to a flame you attract them. It gets tiresome for you but please enjoy it while it lasts. Is your Dad's kind of young and wild still? I can't see your Mom. It doesn't mean she isn't there, it means I'm new at this and can't see everything. You live on your own and aren't as young as your heart is but your as pretty as a picture whether you have a couple of extra pounds or not.

Thank you for letting me read you. Let me know if I hit on anything, it's the only way I will get better.

Hatch.

I can tell from your posts that I've read that you love to have fun Oh I am an extremely fun person :P although I think your a little bored. Correct I am bored these last couple days Do you have a cat? I have an adopted Florida Panther named Mya If not, you should and maybe a dog too just to keep it lively! I have 2 dogs named Ginger and Gilligan Sitting still isn't your favorite thing to do NOT AT ALL- I hate sitting around but for some reason you have been doing alot of it lately, is there a health problem? Yes I have spinal stenosis, multiple surgeries over th years and multiple herniated discs and my back/spine has been overly sensative and hurting for the last couple days, hence that is why I am immobile on the computer Is there a man in your life that is sitting next to you on a different computer? Nope If not there will be soon. Don't get me wrong, I dig men but I highly doubt that For some reason I keep seeing that you both need to get out and play. I do love to play! Do you do computer work? Nope. Something with retail on line? Nope. It's an ok job for right now but you would be better at realestate. I don't work- by choice Is your Mother rather needy? My mother is dead but when she was alive she was needy I mean does she require alot of your attention? She did and I wouldn't be surprised if she's haunting me for even more attention!! Okay just kidding. Mother could be just older female that you are close to. No I think you sensed my mother no one else applies. That's about it but I think your friends are missing you as you have always been the life of the party and need to get back to it! Oh trust me I know and they call me all the time :P

Let me know if I hit on anything.

Thanks for letting me read you.

Hatch.

Bravo!!!! I think you did a wonderful job for being so new at doing this. Keep practicing and remember, do not worry if you get things wrong. Just keep going and practicing. Thank you that was fun :yes:

I've never had a reading in my life, so if you get really bored and have extra time, I'll be happy to let you practice on me too. :)

More than happy for you to practice on me Hatch, anything you need to read me ?? :tu:

Right off the top I think military. Could be the picture, don't know. I'm sort of tired and you are going to be my last one for the day but if it isn't so good let me try again tomorrow, ok?

Maybe police, something with a uniform? Maybe it's your Dad? Do you have a dog? If not you will and you won't have a choice, he's going to pick you out. Very strong animal vib. Do you have tinnuitius? I have a terrible ringing in my ears. Your shy but shouldn't be, your a nice man and people like you. Oh, is it your job that keeps people away? Oh, wierd, I see lots of people that want to talk to you but can't. Have you lost anyone? I see underground parking? What the heck is that. Oh I must be tired.

Please let me know If I hit on anthing, I am tired, sorry. But thank you for letting me try.

Hatch.

Right off the top I think military. Could be the picture, don't know. I'm sort of tired and you are going to be my last one for the day but if it isn't so good let me try again tomorrow, ok?

Maybe police, something with a uniform? Maybe it's your Dad? Do you have a dog? If not you will and you won't have a choice, he's going to pick you out. Very strong animal vib. Do you have tinnuitius? I have a terrible ringing in my ears. Your shy but shouldn't be, your a nice man and people like you. Oh, is it your job that keeps people away? Oh, wierd, I see lots of people that want to talk to you but can't. Have you lost anyone? I see underground parking? What the heck is that. Oh I must be tired.

Please let me know If I hit on anthing, I am tired, sorry. But thank you for letting me try.

Hatch.

ex royal navy (the pic was my 1st ship) now work in security have to remain a little aloof ( not my chouce), dad was royal navy too, had a dog ( miss him) got 2 cats at the momment lost both parents & too many good friends

on the whole well done on the reading,

a word of caution though, dont get too involved folk will drain you, :tu::tu::tu::tu:

ex royal navy (the pic was my 1st ship) now work in security have to remain a little aloof ( not my chouce), dad was royal navy too, had a dog ( miss him) got 2 cats at the momment lost both parents & too many good friends

on the whole well done on the reading,

a word of caution though, dont get too involved folk will drain you, :tu::tu::tu::tu:

Thank you so much! And I think there is another dog coming your way! Hopefully the cats will accept him. I'm having a problem with my cats accepting our new dogs too. You will know him when you see him and he may not be a boy but he will be a masculine pooch. The dog vib is so strong.

Hatch.

Thank you so much! And I think there is another dog coming your way! Hopefully the cats will accept him. I'm having a problem with my cats accepting our new dogs too. You will know him when you see him and he may not be a boy but he will be a masculine pooch. The dog vib is so strong.

Hatch.

:tu::tu::tu::tu: cheers :tu::tu::tu::tu:

Hi! I would really love a reading if you have the time. :)

Hi,

Thanks,

Hatch.

See I told you it would be fun. Now take a break cause it will drain you. I only try to do one a day cause i will overlap their energies. So be careful on that one or you will be ready the past reads energy. good job keep it up. People here are great.

I've never had a reading in my life, so if you get really bored and have extra time, I'll be happy to let you practice on me too. :)

Do you have red hair? Irish/Welsh desent? Your full of life, are you pregnant? I'm sensing someone really full of life! I'm not sure it's you but if so, it's healthy. Are you rather stuck in the house? Car an issue? Having to share one maybe. Don't worry, you have great neighbors, you just have to go and meet them. Something about a garden, do you have one? If you don't, you should, I see green thumbs popping up all over! Maybe a neighbor will teach you if not. I'm not sure, I'm pretty tired but I felt obligated to do you tonight but if you don't like it or I don't hit everything just right, I will try again tomorrow if you wish. You like walking in the woods and belly botiny, where you lay on your tummy and look in the grass for tiny worlds of wonder. Are you married? If you are he's a great guy, if not you will be to someone you have known for a long time. Married doesn't mean married, just a good relationship and living together. I prefer life mate to married. To many divorices in the world, don't be one. Do you feel ok? Hormonal issues I think, nothing to serious, but mood changing. Take it in sride and don't bite anyone's head off.

That's it for now, let me know if I hit on something or nothing, it's the only way I'll get better.

Thanks,

Hatch.

See I told you it would be fun. Now take a break cause it will drain you. I only try to do one a day cause i will overlap their energies. So be careful on that one or you will be ready the past reads energy. good job keep it up. People here are great.

Eye Captain! Your totally right, I'm wiped! It's been fun! I didn't know I could do this! Thanks tons!!!!

Hatch.

Do you have red hair? No

Irish/Welsh desent? I'm not sure.

Your full of life, are you pregnant? Nope

I'm sensing someone really full of life! I'm not sure it's you but if so, it's healthy. I'll have ot keep an ear open for any happy-news. :)

Are you rather stuck in the house? Yep, right now is one of those 'waiting to see what happens next' times

Car an issue? No

Having to share one maybe. By choice we have one vehicle. We're Trying to help go a bit 'greener'. :D

Don't worry, you have great neighbors, you just have to go and meet them. I agree with this, we do have great neighbors.

Something about a garden, do you have one? If you don't, you should, I see green thumbs popping up all over! Maybe a neighbor will teach you if not. Gardening is my spring and summer time hobby.

I'm not sure, I'm pretty tired but I felt obligated to do you tonight but if you don't like it or I don't hit everything just right, I will try again tomorrow if you wish.

You did great. Don't worry about trying again.

You like walking in the woods and belly botiny, where you lay on your tummy and look in the grass for tiny worlds of wonder. I like walking in the woods and observing nature's many wonders from minute to the magnificent.

Are you married? If you are he's a great guy, if not you will be to someone you have known for a long time. Married doesn't mean married, just a good relationship and living together. I prefer life mate to married. To many divorices in the world, don't be one.

Yep, I'm married to a great fellow for 32 years.

Do you feel ok? Hormonal issues I think, nothing to serious, but mood changing. Take it in sride and don't bite anyone's head off. lol, No medical issues, thank goodness. I'm not really moody.

That's it for now, let me know if I hit on something or nothing, it's the only way I'll get better.

Thanks,

Hatch.

You did fabulous. Thanks so much for reading me tonight. I really enjoyed it and appreciate your time and especially your energy to read and respond.

Wishing you sweet dreams tonight and happy days ahead.

:)

Edited by emberlake

If you could read me when you feel up to it that would be great.

Bravo!!!! I think you did a wonderful job for being so new at doing this. Keep practicing and remember, do not worry if you get things wrong. Just keep going and practicing. Thank you that was fun :yes:

Hi, I woke up this morning thinking about your poor back. Do you like cherries? Try drinking some cherry juice and eat some too, it might make your back feel better. It's good for people that have arthritis, not that your old enough to have it but it might be starting.

Hatch.

Hi! I would really love a reading if you have the time. :)

Hi, is that your sweet baby in the picture? She's adorable! Are you expecting another? I'm being haunted by the feeling of a pregnant woman, is it you? Are you having relationship problems too? He's got the best of intentions but a bit of a boy still, he will surprise everyone and grow up to be a real good man. Sometimes it takes longer for some people to grow up. Your stronger than you think and everything will work out for the best, just don't give up. Don't listen to people bad mouth him. You don't have to be rude, just don't give them the chance to start, don't give them ammo. If he does something you don't like, tell him how you feel. You really don't have to tell your Mother everything. Mother could be older female that acts Motherly to you. I seem to sense alot of females around you, he feels a little out numbered. Get him a male puppy! Only if you can, I'm a big pet person, and I think their love can fix the world! Money is thin right now, it will get better but it will take awhile. I think you would be great with a day care situation in your home for awhile. You may have to move though, it seems like your in a small place right now and you have out grown it. Your in for a happy life, full of love but there will be bad days but not to many, you will learn and be a better person because of it. Becareful of mood swings and get help if they happen. Sometimes people don't know they are having mood swings and have to rely on others to know that they are having them.

Hope I hit on something, please let me know, it's the only way I'll get better at this.

Thanks,

Hatch.

If you could read me when you feel up to it that would be great.

Welcome to UM! Your very opinionated, good. I think I've seen a couple of your posts. Your pretty serious but I hear a great joyfilled laugh! You need to laugh more often, you can get a party going with that laugh! I keep hearing that old song, "When Irish eyes are Smiling" ? Your a cat person but you would enjoy having a dog. I don't see a partner yet but I do see car problems and you might meet someone thru that. Your smarter than you think and will do well in whatever you do. I get the feeling that you are trying to figure out what to do with the rest of your life as in work. I think I see that you have tried lots of different things and didn't really like any of them but didn't hate them either. But you got frustrated because you were always smarter than your boss and it confused you. Do you keep asking yourself, "How can everyone be so stupid?" They aren't, your just smarter than you think. I'm not picking up any parents, they may not be a strong influence. Were you adopted? Another person with a great life ahead of them. Do you know much about computers? Sooner or later you'll end up with your own business dealing with computers.

I hope I hit of something, please give me feed back, it's the only way I will get better at this.

Thanks,

Hatch.

Hi, is that your sweet baby in the picture? She's adorable! Are you expecting another? I'm being haunted by the feeling of a pregnant woman, is it you? Are you having relationship problems too? He's got the best of intentions but a bit of a boy still, he will surprise everyone and grow up to be a real good man. Sometimes it takes longer for some people to grow up. Your stronger than you think and everything will work out for the best, just don't give up. Don't listen to people bad mouth him. You don't have to be rude, just don't give them the chance to start, don't give them ammo. If he does something you don't like, tell him how you feel. You really don't have to tell your Mother everything. Mother could be older female that acts Motherly to you. I seem to sense alot of females around you, he feels a little out numbered. Get him a male puppy! Only if you can, I'm a big pet person, and I think their love can fix the world! Money is thin right now, it will get better but it will take awhile. I think you would be great with a day care situation in your home for awhile. You may have to move though, it seems like your in a small place right now and you have out grown it. Your in for a happy life, full of love but there will be bad days but not to many, you will learn and be a better person because of it. Becareful of mood swings and get help if they happen. Sometimes people don't know they are having mood swings and have to rely on others to know that they are having them.

Hope I hit on something, please let me know, it's the only way I'll get better at this.

Thanks,

Hatch.

Yay! I'm impressed! The little cutie is actually my grand daughter. Her mother is my daughter AND she is expecting my second grandchild next month!

- My husband is all too grown up... BUT my daughters fiance has definitely had his ups and downs. They've had some ugly issues in the past. But I must admit, I have seen some good (small) changes in him.

- His mother is constantly saying mean things to him and about him. (I see clearly where his anger comes from)

-They are extremely tight on funds right now.

- And I agree, my daughter would be great doing day care, but they are currently living in too small of a place.

I could go on and on, You hit my daughter right on! Thank you!!

You did a GREAT JOB!!! :)

Yay! I'm impressed! The little cutie is actually my grand daughter. Her mother is my daughter AND she is expecting my second grandchild next month!

- My husband is all too grown up... BUT my daughters fiance has definitely had his ups and downs. They've had some ugly issues in the past. But I must admit, I have seen some good (small) changes in him.

- His mother is constantly saying mean things to him and about him. (I see clearly where his anger comes from)

-They are extremely tight on funds right now.

- And I agree, my daughter would be great doing day care, but they are currently living in too small of a place.

I could go on and on, You hit my daughter right on! Thank you!!

You did a GREAT JOB!!! :)

Awe, Thank You!!! It happens like that I suppose. I think you have been thinking alot about your daughter! I would too. Sometimes raising them is a life long commitment, it just doesn't stop at 18. I feel that the baby she is carrying is nice and healthy. Like I said before, I've been being haunted by a pregnant woman for a couple of days, I guess it's your daughter or there is another one out there. Hum, maybe I should check my family too? Maybe I can read you sometime when your thinking about yourself although you seem like the kind of person that rarely does that! It's not selfish to put yourself first sometimes ya know. Treat yourself to a bubble bath with a couple of chocolates and a glass of wine!

Thanks for the possitive feedback!

Hatch.

Maybe I can read you sometime when your thinking about yourself although you seem like the kind of person that rarely does that! It's not selfish to put yourself first sometimes ya know. Treat yourself to a bubble bath with a couple of chocolates and a glass of wine!

Thanks for the possitive feedback!

Hatch.

:) Guilty as charged! :) Oh yes! A nice bubble bath, wine, and chocolates.. Sounds wonderful!!!

You are very welcome! But it is I who should be thanking you! You really made my day, and when I showed my daughter your reading you made her day too! Turns out her fiance was just talking about getting a "guy dog" so he wouldn't be the only guy in the house. :)

THANK YOU HATCH!!!

Eye Captain! Your totally right, I'm wiped! It's been fun! I didn't know I could do this! Thanks tons!!!!

Hatch.

Ok tell me what you see. Thanks