Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General Readings

Leah G.

Ok tell me what you see. Thanks

Wow, I get to read the teacher, ok, I'm nervous... Your sort of shy in person and the computer gives you the freedom to be who you want to. Your better looking than you think. Are you on your second marrage? Do you have a couple of kids and either your wife is pregnant or your talking about another one? Do you work with computers or manage the people that do? It's a good job and your secure but you save lots of money because this economy scares the hell out of you. Your parents like your wife but don't come around to much, they are like the perfect in-laws for your wife. I get the sence your kids are with your first wife alot but you all get along well. Your Dad hunts but you just aren't comfortable with it. Do you have brothers? A Saab? I'm not sure I spelled that right, it's a little car but old but you love it. It takes a sensitive touch to get it to run right.

That's about all I see, probably way off, but let me know.

Thanks for letting me read you and for all your help!

Hatch.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• Grok

• sandip beladiya

• triew_visions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Hatch...feel free to read me. (But please PM me.)

Thank you!

Hey Hatch,

You can try a reading on me if you want. Thanks a head of time.

Edited by Blue Box

Wow, I get to read the teacher, ok, I'm nervous... Your sort of shy in person and the computer gives you the freedom to be who you want to. Your better looking than you think. Are you on your second marrage? Do you have a couple of kids and either your wife is pregnant or your talking about another one? Do you work with computers or manage the people that do? It's a good job and your secure but you save lots of money because this economy scares the hell out of you. Your parents like your wife but don't come around to much, they are like the perfect in-laws for your wife. I get the sence your kids are with your first wife alot but you all get along well. Your Dad hunts but you just aren't comfortable with it. Do you have brothers? A Saab? I'm not sure I spelled that right, it's a little car but old but you love it. It takes a sensitive touch to get it to run right.

That's about all I see, probably way off, but let me know.

Thanks for letting me read you and for all your help!

Hatch.

Good job. Shy in person not even close. I am a karaoke nut dancer and love being out with anyone. I always think i am good looking but I know people compliment daily about my looks. Good Jogb there. Yes I am on my second marriage. I have a couple of kids with my first wife and 3 and one on the way with my second wife. Great job there and one of my first kids spends alot of time with their mother. good job there. I work with computers and i am the manager of 4 guy's that use the computers. great job there. I do not have alot of savings but am going to be out of debt in 6 mths. great job there. The economy always scares me. but that scares most people. Funny things is my parents probablt do love my wife for taking care of me but she has never met anyone of them cause they are deceased along time ago. Still great job. Yes there really are the perfect inlaws cause if they were around they would get some of my wifes attention so they are perfect in laws. My father in law hunts and always gets the big buck before I can get up there for hunting season. Good job there. I have 21 brothers and sisters. No saab but i have a little white neon that works wonders for me. I would have to say you have a great chance of being the top dog on the site if you don't burn you're energy up or take to much on. Great job.

Good job. Shy in person not even close. I am a karaoke nut dancer and love being out with anyone. I always think i am good looking but I know people compliment daily about my looks. Good Jogb there. Yes I am on my second marriage. I have a couple of kids with my first wife and 3 and one on the way with my second wife. Great job there and one of my first kids spends alot of time with their mother. good job there. I work with computers and i am the manager of 4 guy's that use the computers. great job there. I do not have alot of savings but am going to be out of debt in 6 mths. great job there. The economy always scares me. but that scares most people. Funny things is my parents probablt do love my wife for taking care of me but she has never met anyone of them cause they are deceased along time ago. Still great job. Yes there really are the perfect inlaws cause if they were around they would get some of my wifes attention so they are perfect in laws. My father in law hunts and always gets the big buck before I can get up there for hunting season. Good job there. I have 21 brothers and sisters. No saab but i have a little white neon that works wonders for me. I would have to say you have a great chance of being the top dog on the site if you don't burn you're energy up or take to much on. Great job.

Egads! I have goosebumps!!! I did think the car was white! 21 Brothers and sisters!! Holy cow, I was thiniking 4 brothers and maybe a sister, I figured a big family but dang, I didn't know your parents supersized!! I knew someone was pregnant! I've been haunted by a pregnant woman for the past couple of days, oh, I'm glad that's over! Do you know what you guys are expecting? Do you want to know? It's healthy. For some reason I have always been able to tell about pregnant women, I win all the pools! Date, sex and wieght, sometimes the length. I never thought it was a psychic thing though. Thanks so much for everything, your truely inspiring!

Hatch.

Egads! I have goosebumps!!! I did think the car was white! 21 Brothers and sisters!! Holy cow, I was thiniking 4 brothers and maybe a sister, I figured a big family but dang, I didn't know your parents supersized!! I knew someone was pregnant! I've been haunted by a pregnant woman for the past couple of days, oh, I'm glad that's over! Do you know what you guys are expecting? Do you want to know? It's healthy. For some reason I have always been able to tell about pregnant women, I win all the pools! Date, sex and wieght, sometimes the length. I never thought it was a psychic thing though. Thanks so much for everything, your truely inspiring!

Hatch.

Yes please my wife would love to know I already know. I think I know.

You are doing such a great job! I would love to see what you get about me. If you are up to it... Thanks in advance!

Edited by kallisti

She's a pretty little girl, 8.9 pounds, 18.5 inches and she will be two weeks late unless they induce. Inducing is dangerous so don't let them do it unless they absolutally have too.

Happy Baby too!

Hatch.

You are doing such a great job! I would love to see what you get about me. If you are up to it... Thanks in advance!

Oh wow, go to Santa Cruz and have some fun, go to the warf and eat some of that wonderful seafood! And then tell me all about it, I miss it sooooo much! I grew up in Alameda county. You have something heavy on your mind. Boyfriend/husband? Did you just loose a bunch of wieght? He's still the same guy although you may have out grown him but I feel you guys will end up together again so think hard and long before you make that descion. You have a great passion inside of you, have you ever thought about writing romance novels? You might surprise yourself. I think you will need a kitty to help you create what I think will be a masterpiece! Two sisters? Your pretty close and will get closer as time goes on. God gave you sisters so you would always have a best girlfreind you know.

Thanks for letting me read you, let me know if I got anything right or wrong. I'm still new at this.

Hatch.

Hey Hatch,

You can try a reading on me if you want. Thanks a head of time.

You like TV but your bored, you need a dog. Do you cook alot? I'm smelling food and not mine. Do you ride a bicycle? Your not in the US are you? Yellow, what is yellow? Have you lost someone lately? I think she misses you and is proud of you.

I'm getting tired. If this didn't give you enough info or you want me to try again tomorrow just let me know, I do need the practice. Oh, and please get back to me and tell me how I did.

Thanks for letting me read you.

Hatch.

She's a pretty little girl, 8.9 pounds, 18.5 inches and she will be two weeks late unless they induce. Inducing is dangerous so don't let them do it unless they absolutally have too.

Happy Baby too!

Hatch.

Baby girl i believe is correct. Over due my wife is always two weeks to one month early. She always has something go wrong. They are doing a c section. 8.9 that is bigger than my wife. First son 3pd 13 ounces second daughter 5pd looks like you would of lost this one. But I laugh as i read you're response. Sure is fun to have you around. Heep up the good work. ST

Oh wow, go to Santa Cruz and have some fun, go to the warf and eat some of that wonderful seafood! And then tell me all about it, I miss it sooooo much! I grew up in Alameda county. You have something heavy on your mind. Boyfriend/husband? Did you just loose a bunch of wieght? He's still the same guy although you may have out grown him but I feel you guys will end up together again so think hard and long before you make that descion. You have a great passion inside of you, have you ever thought about writing romance novels? You might surprise yourself. I think you will need a kitty to help you create what I think will be a masterpiece! Two sisters? Your pretty close and will get closer as time goes on. God gave you sisters so you would always have a best girlfreind you know.

Thanks for letting me read you, let me know if I got anything right or wrong. I'm still new at this.

Hatch.

Wow. This is by far the most accurate reading I have ever had. I have been seriously considering breaking up with my boyfriend of six years.. Thanks for the advice. I haven't lost a lot of weight but I have recently become much more confidant... It's very funny to me that you say romance novels. You might be on to something. I have a cat. She is the best. I do have two sisters (and one brother). We are not very close. It would be nice if we do become closer as time goes on..

Thanks for your time! I am totally impressed. A trip to Santa Cruz is sounding rather nice. I will let you know if I make it happen!

Baby girl i believe is correct. Over due my wife is always two weeks to one month early. She always has something go wrong. They are doing a c section. 8.9 that is bigger than my wife. First son 3pd 13 ounces second daughter 5pd looks like you would of lost this one. But I laugh as i read you're response. Sure is fun to have you around. Heep up the good work. ST

You know, I did think C section but this one might surprise you, her body is used to being pregnant now, then again, I might be getting my pregnant ladies mixed up! I think there is two now but I think there is still one more out there that I will be hearing from soon. This is so cool, I never thought about me being psychic! I do have a serious question for you though if you don't mind. I'll PM you this one, it's bugging me.

Thanks,

Hatch.

Welcome to UM! Your very opinionated, good. I think I've seen a couple of your posts. Your pretty serious but I hear a great joyfilled laugh! You need to laugh more often, you can get a party going with that laugh! All true. I keep hearing that old song, "When Irish eyes are Smiling"? Understandable. Your a cat person but you would enjoy having a dog.Allergic to most cats and dogs. I still like them though. I don't see a partner yet but I do see car problems and you might meet someone thru that.I've had a partner for many years and only want them and know one else. As for the car I know I need to get it fixed but lack of money prevents that. Your smarter than you think and will do well in whatever you do. I get the feeling that you are trying to figure out what to do with the rest of your life as in work. I think I see that you have tried lots of different things and didn't really like any of them but didn't hate them either. But you got frustrated because you were always smarter than your boss and it confused you. Do you keep asking yourself, "How can everyone be so stupid?" They aren't, your just smarter than you think.Yes, all true. I'm not picking up any parents, they may not be a strong influence. Were you adopted?No, wasn't adopted. Don't live with my Mom so maybe that's it. Another person with a great life ahead of them. Do you know much about computers? Sooner or later you'll end up with your own business dealing with computers.This would be nice.

I hope I hit of something, please give me feed back, it's the only way I will get better at this.

Thanks,

Hatch.

Thanks very much for the reading. You did great.

Hi, feel free to practice reading on me if you want to :)

Do you have kids? Lots of kids or a daycare? You love kids and so young at heart, I see you getting on the floor and playing with them. Your spouse is in awe of you and your natural talent with children. Another writer, children's books but little children. I see a lot of happiness and a little heart ache, don't worry, give it time. The hardest part is when they tell you to relax it will happen, what a bunch of crap! Don't relax, just go have some fun and get your mind off of it. Do you live in a busy town? Your a country gal and need to get back to it. A nice romantic picnic for two. But watch out for rain, bring an umbrella, oh my goodness, that's going to be a fun day. I see lots of love thru your life so don't let the little things get you down.

I usually do these at night and it's morning here so I'll take another look later to see if I still stand by this but please let me know if I read you wrong or right, I need feedback.

Hatch.

I have been noticing some of are stuff is matching on are reads. cool

I have been noticing some of are stuff is matching on are reads. cool

That is cool! I'd love to be as good as you are at this someday! Do you ever get paid for it? I'd love to beable to do this from home and get paid and still beable to do it for free once I get good enough to do what we talked about yesterday. See, I'm not near as good at this as you are. Did I tell you I found that person I saw in the registery for molesters. I was right! How sickening... Maybe that's where my talent lies. Maybe I can find the monsters. Lord knows when I was dating I sure found enough!:lol:

Hatch.

Do you have kids? Lots of kids or a daycare? You love kids and so young at heart, I see you getting on the floor and playing with them. I don't have or work with kids, but when I last had a reading(about a year ago) the first thing the psychic said was that he felt I worked with children as he said he could see me surrounded by them. Maybe this is something that's going to happen in my future? It's interesting that it's the been first thing to come up twice now. Your spouse is in awe of you and your natural talent with children. Another writer, children's books but little children.Do you mean it will be me or the spouse who'll be writing children's books? I once planned to write a children's book, but in the end I didn't. I see a lot of happiness and a little heart ache, don't worry, give it time. The hardest part is when they tell you to relax it will happen, what a bunch of crap! Don't relax, just go have some fun and get your mind off of it.I do have something playing on my mind right now that's causing heartache Do you live in a busy town? Your a country gal and need to get back to it.I am originally from quite a small town in the countryside and moved to a city not too long ago A nice romantic picnic for two. But watch out for rain, bring an umbrella, oh my goodness, that's going to be a fun day.A date would be lovely but it doesn't really look like there's any on the horizon for me just now, although I guess you never know what's around the corner. I see lots of love thru your life so don't let the little things get you down.

I usually do these at night and it's morning here so I'll take another look later to see if I still stand by this but please let me know if I read you wrong or right, I need feedback.

Hatch.

Thank you for doing the reading for me! You got some good hits, I think you really do have a gift for this :)

That is cool! I'd love to be as good as you are at this someday! Do you ever get paid for it? I'd love to beable to do this from home and get paid and still beable to do it for free once I get good enough to do what we talked about yesterday. See, I'm not near as good at this as you are. Did I tell you I found that person I saw in the registery for molesters. I was right! How sickening... Maybe that's where my talent lies. Maybe I can find the monsters. Lord knows when I was dating I sure found enough!:lol:

Hatch.

Thanks for the compliment. We are all the same that see we just have to practice the rights and wrongs be awhere what is being transferred to use. I have had money offered and turned them down but i have recieved gas money for the distance i have drove to work with people. Cause they insist so much it make them happy. And they feel they helped me in a way. Most people in the real world want's me to charge and so far my abilty stays with me. I actually called a person and told her I would charge 25 for my services but I felt so weird afterwards that I never went to her to help. It is like stealing for me. So even if people want to pay something tells me no. My wife say's i am taking money from people who are desperate for a response from their loved one they would do anything in time of need. Which she is correct. Now if i could really tell a persons fortune and not really hurt them in any way it would not hurt to accept money but wen it is from a dead loved one I feel bad to ask for mioney. Maybe it is just me but it feels bad.

You will be writing but it may be thru the writing that you find what you're looking for. Oh, when you find it you will have a hard time believing it's real but it is so don't stare to hard, just enjoy the ride! I do see lots of children, not sure they are all yours but some are. I get the feeling it's just around the corner too. So you might be adopting unless you have a litter! You might marry a man that has lots of kids too. I thought you were already with him but if not he's closer than you think. Gosh, I wish I could enjoy this next part of your life with you, it's going to be so much fun. Just don't over think it and don't sweat the small stuff, it just makes the big stuff look bigger.

Thanks again and do let me know how it goes.

Hatch.

Monkey Fraggle

You will be writing but it may be thru the writing that you find what you're looking for. Oh, when you find it you will have a hard time believing it's real but it is so don't stare to hard, just enjoy the ride! I do see lots of children, not sure they are all yours but some are. I get the feeling it's just around the corner too. So you might be adopting unless you have a litter! You might marry a man that has lots of kids too. I thought you were already with him but if not he's closer than you think. Gosh, I wish I could enjoy this next part of your life with you, it's going to be so much fun. Just don't over think it and don't sweat the small stuff, it just makes the big stuff look bigger.

Thanks again and do let me know how it goes.

Hatch.

Sorry about posting twice, the posting thing was being stubborn.

Edited by Hatch