Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General Readings

Leah G.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• Grok

• sandip beladiya

• triew_visions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love a reading by you!

Hi Celest,

You love animals I could tell by some of your posts and that you have had a life working outside. I always want to put the stuff I already know from posts right up front, I don't cheat. I don't see you doing that job now or in the very near future. Did you have an injury on the job? Your very close to your parents are you an only child or just the odd one of the bunch? I do see siblings but they are removed, like they don't talk to you much, wierd, you seem to want to but what is it, are they snobish? Oh, are you the child of a second marriage and these kids are older and they were raised by the first wife and either step siblings or half. They will need you some day and see how wonderful and smart you are, don't worry. I see you in lots of different jobs because you are smart and none of them challenge you enough mentally. I see two children for you and you didn't really plan either but they are very loved. A couple of dogs, are they the nerotic cockapoos??? Oh, you must have a fun home life!

Let me know if I hit on anything, thanks.

Hatch.

Can I please get one too? I have never had a reading before. Thanks

Hi CB, this is the second time I've tried to get to you and both times I've started to get a sick feeling, are you ok?? Do you have the stomach flu or saminilla poisoning or something, dang! Good news, you will live! It's a passing thing. Can I do you when your feeling better? All I feel is sick and I got go!!!!!!!!

Try again when your better.

Sorry,

Hatch.

You like TV but your bored, you need a dog. Do you cook alot? I'm smelling food and not mine. Do you ride a bicycle? Your not in the US are you? Yellow, what is yellow? Have you lost someone lately? I think she misses you and is proud of you.

I'm getting tired. If this didn't give you enough info or you want me to try again tomorrow just let me know, I do need the practice. Oh, and please get back to me and tell me how I did.

Thanks for letting me read you.

Hatch.

Yes, I do like TV but I'm not too bored (been busy a lot lately). I'm not a dog person. Yes, I do cook a lot. I also ride a bike but I am in the USA. Yellow? Not sure on that one. Yes, I have lost someone but it isn't recent and it wasn't a woman. Thanks, and yes if you could please go a head and try more on me if you want. I'm always happy to help people practice and to happy to get readings (I find it all very interesting). :tu:

Yes, I do like TV but I'm not too bored (been busy a lot lately). I'm not a dog person. Yes, I do cook a lot. I also ride a bike but I am in the USA. Yellow? Not sure on that one. Yes, I have lost someone but it isn't recent and it wasn't a woman. Thanks, and yes if you could please go a head and try more on me if you want. I'm always happy to help people practice and to happy to get readings (I find it all very interesting). :tu:

I get the impression your a pretty good cook, maybe a chef, anyway people love to eat your food. Doing that for a living would be fulfilling but I don't see it paying the bills. Do you have a life mate? If not, one is coming your way and maybe they will have a dog that you adore. I keep seeing a little poodle type dog, probably not a full bred. I think I know what is yellow, a house you travel past, you either like it or someone in it. I keep hearing "Catch a glimpse" of what, the house or the person? Your very intellegent and I think you like poetry. I can't seem to sense what you do for a living other than cook, wierd. Your kind to people, when you see someone that needs a hand your there to help. Like the old lady and the shopping cart. Children? Boy and a girl and a boy that isn't your's but you take care of him? Might be picking up someone else. Is your life mate in the service? I see a happy life in front of you. Don't dwell on the past, it's over and you can't change it. For some reason I feel the need to tell you, you didn't do anything wrong, it just happens that way sometimes, What's that about, I wonder?

Please let me know if I hit anything this time. Like I said I'm still learning and evening seems to be my best time but I'm not sure yet. You would think I would know that, now wouldn't you! Haha, can see others and not myself.

Hatch.

I get the impression your a pretty good cook, maybe a chef, anyway people love to eat your food. Doing that for a living would be fulfilling but I don't see it paying the bills. Do you have a life mate? If not, one is coming your way and maybe they will have a dog that you adore. I keep seeing a little poodle type dog, probably not a full bred. I think I know what is yellow, a house you travel past, you either like it or someone in it. I keep hearing "Catch a glimpse" of what, the house or the person? Your very intellegent and I think you like poetry. I can't seem to sense what you do for a living other than cook, wierd. Your kind to people, when you see someone that needs a hand your there to help. Like the old lady and the shopping cart. Children? Boy and a girl and a boy that isn't your's but you take care of him? Might be picking up someone else. Is your life mate in the service? I see a happy life in front of you. Don't dwell on the past, it's over and you can't change it. For some reason I feel the need to tell you, you didn't do anything wrong, it just happens that way sometimes, What's that about, I wonder?

Please let me know if I hit anything this time. Like I said I'm still learning and evening seems to be my best time but I'm not sure yet. You would think I would know that, now wouldn't you! Haha, can see others and not myself.

Hatch.

I'm not a chef though I do cook I'm pretty good at it but it is not what I like doing. I have a husband not sure why you'd be getting a dog like I have said I'm not a dog person though I tolerate them. I don't know any poodle type dogs although I used to have a dog that looked like Benji a long time back. I do tend to help out when of if I can. As for children I do have a son and a stepson you did get those two right. Me and my husband have been trying for another child (no luck yet) maybe the next will be a girl? Maybe that is what that meant. I hope that's right since we have been waiting a long time. Yes my husband was in the military way before I met him. As for the past I try to put it behind me it's little things and a few bigger things that keep running through my head and won't leave me alone. But yeah I think I know what you may have been talking about there. As for the yellow I think I understand what it might be now :lol:.

I have the same problem I feel I only can get things done in the evening as well. Thanks again. :tu:

Can I please get one too? I have never had a reading before. Thanks

Ok CB, lets see if I can get anything from you today. Strong mind! I could tell when you made me sick! What the heck did you eat anyway? Physically, your feeling weak right now but it will pass and you will get back to all your activities. Are you athletic? Running or biking, something that takes your breath away. Could be your just really active. Green. I think you have a signifincant other that you are very fond of. You're always together, it's hard to seperate you both. At least at the moment. Don't know if you guys will or are married but you enjoy each other's company a lot. I feel that your pretty young and thinking about college or you have a young mind and thinking about classes. Are you an aquaris? Your energy reminds me of a friend I had over the other night. Multi task, you do it well. Quick. Strong mother influence whether she is here or not, she still influences you but in good ways. Cat's, you like them. Scared of dogs or just leary. Your significant other is in to sales. Sometimes you spread yourself to thin and that's why things are usually unkept, your not really messy, more you start to many projects at the same time. You know where everything is at so your organized. You just moved or will be soon and it will be a good thing but a bigger move is coming later, maybe a year or two. You try to stay upbeat but it's hard sometimes.

Let me know if I did a hit or a miss, you were pretty hard to read and I will gladly do you again if you wish but please, let me know.

Thanks for letting me read you,

Hatch.

I'm not a chef though I do cook I'm pretty good at it but it is not what I like doing. I have a husband not sure why you'd be getting a dog like I have said I'm not a dog person though I tolerate them. I don't know any poodle type dogs although I used to have a dog that looked like Benji a long time back. I do tend to help out when of if I can. As for children I do have a son and a stepson you did get those two right. Me and my husband have been trying for another child (no luck yet) maybe the next will be a girl? Maybe that is what that meant. I hope that's right since we have been waiting a long time. Yes my husband was in the military way before I met him. As for the past I try to put it behind me it's little things and a few bigger things that keep running through my head and won't leave me alone. But yeah I think I know what you may have been talking about there. As for the yellow I think I understand what it might be now :lol:.

I have the same problem I feel I only can get things done in the evening as well. Thanks again. :tu:

Oh yea, definatly a girl and soon. I see lots of pink, pink pink pink!!! December keeps clicking in my head. 8th-18th-28th don't know if you find out your pregnant then or if it's next years date of birth. Communications, what's that mean? When things start to haunt you don't try to put them out of your head, just change the subject, dig in the garden or clean something. Watch for the baby blues on this one after you give birth, listen to your husband if he says your not being yourself and get help, don't try to handle baby blues by yourself. You've been fun to read, thanks for letting me do it again. I will send a copy of this to pm since I'm not sure you will look here again.

Hatch.

Oh yea, definatly a girl and soon. I see lots of pink, pink pink pink!!! December keeps clicking in my head. 8th-18th-28th don't know if you find out your pregnant then or if it's next years date of birth. Communications, what's that mean? When things start to haunt you don't try to put them out of your head, just change the subject, dig in the garden or clean something. Watch for the baby blues on this one after you give birth, listen to your husband if he says your not being yourself and get help, don't try to handle baby blues by yourself. You've been fun to read, thanks for letting me do it again. I will send a copy of this to pm since I'm not sure you will look here again.

Hatch.

:tu: Thanks again Hatch I sent you a pm back. :tu:

Ok CB, lets see if I can get anything from you today. Strong mind! I could tell when you made me sick! What the heck did you eat anyway? Physically, your feeling weak right now but it will pass and you will get back to all your activities. Are you athletic? Running or biking, something that takes your breath away. Could be your just really active. Green. I think you have a signifincant other that you are very fond of. You're always together, it's hard to seperate you both. At least at the moment. Don't know if you guys will or are married but you enjoy each other's company a lot. I feel that your pretty young and thinking about college or you have a young mind and thinking about classes. Are you an aquaris? Your energy reminds me of a friend I had over the other night. Multi task, you do it well. Quick. Strong mother influence whether she is here or not, she still influences you but in good ways. Cat's, you like them. Scared of dogs or just leary. Your significant other is in to sales. Sometimes you spread yourself to thin and that's why things are usually unkept, your not really messy, more you start to many projects at the same time. You know where everything is at so your organized. You just moved or will be soon and it will be a good thing but a bigger move is coming later, maybe a year or two. You try to stay upbeat but it's hard sometimes.

Let me know if I did a hit or a miss, you were pretty hard to read and I will gladly do you again if you wish but please, let me know.

Thanks for letting me read you,

Hatch.

Not too bad. You hit several things there. I have a kidney infection I am getting over. I am very active outdoorsman. It always seems as if there just is not enough time in the day for what I need to get done. I am married and me and my wife work together and always are together. We have a very tight bond. My mother is very much a big part of my life( she actuallt lives across the street lol). my wife owns a childrens store so yeah sales would fit. We are trying to build a new house on some property we already own. Looks like it will be a couple of years before we can make that happen. you definately got me on my housekeeping, but I know where everything is.

Thank you for reading me. It was pretty accurate given that I had nothing for you to go by. I never post so I left you no bits and pieces for you to pick up along the way.

hi hatch, you can practice on me if you want :))

I see sparkles. A book store and a cat, Misty, Missy? Your a little shy. Do you wear glasses? Dark hair? Do you live with your Mother or could be Mother in law or older female, not sure is this is a living person? You get a sense about people, you read people and imagine what they are up to. Your a little lonely. Do you have grown children that don't come around as much as you'd like? You dream alot. You hide your passion. Do you live on the outskirts of town? It's calm there but I seem to sense a spirit close to your area that is putting someone thru alot of turmoil, you may not know them well enough for them to tell you about it. Start carrying a book on ghosts around and they might open up to you. You don't seem as active as you would like to be. Any health problems? I'm a bit empathic and sometimes I feel what you feel and I feel rather light headed. Maybe something with your heart?

Thanks for letting me read you, Please let me know if it was a hit or a miss, it's the only way I'll get better at this.

Hatch.

Hi hatch I would love a reading from you when you get a chance xxx

Hi Riley!

Your very loving, right off the top but then I did look up your posts to get a starting point and it was very obvious. I hear old soul. Is someone your close to in jail? Not for long though, it seems it was a misunderstanding that he got caught up in and nearly accidentally did something against the law. Brother, maybe? Greens and blue hues. Your good with money. Something about a cat, your thinking of getting one or getting rid of one but some issue with health, pregnant or thinking about it and don't want to run the chance of the toxic poop thing since your the one that cleans the box. Butterfly kisses, what is that? young boy, sweet boy, yours? Strong Father figure that guides you, not sure if he is in spirit or flesh. You've been accused of being spoiled but you aren't. Spoiled by the love you have gotten and it pours out of you back to everyone. Gosh, your a sweetie. Life mate in the service but coming home soon, none to soon for you! Your a funny one, always laughing and cracking jokes, just a joy to read. Thanks, now this is the way I like to start a day!

Let me know if I got anything right or wrong. Without feedback I can't get any better.

Hatch.

Hi Riley!

Your very loving, right off the top but then I did look up your posts to get a starting point and it was very obvious. I hear old soul. Is someone your close to in jail? Not for long though, it seems it was a misunderstanding that he got caught up in and nearly accidentally did something against the law. Brother, maybe? Greens and blue hues. Your good with money. Something about a cat, your thinking of getting one or getting rid of one but some issue with health, pregnant or thinking about it and don't want to run the chance of the toxic poop thing since your the one that cleans the box. Butterfly kisses, what is that? young boy, sweet boy, yours? Strong Father figure that guides you, not sure if he is in spirit or flesh. You've been accused of being spoiled but you aren't. Spoiled by the love you have gotten and it pours out of you back to everyone. Gosh, your a sweetie. Life mate in the service but coming home soon, none to soon for you! Your a funny one, always laughing and cracking jokes, just a joy to read. Thanks, now this is the way I like to start a day!

Let me know if I got anything right or wrong. Without feedback I can't get any better.

Hatch.

l

thanks so much for your very speedy reply it was almost instant lol you did really well most of what you said was true except for someone in prison I don't know anyone and I dint have a partner in the service but I love cats and have been thinkin bout getting one and I do have a 4 year old son who is a very sweet loving boy, I've always felt like an old soul like I've been here many times. Not sure about the father figure though it could be a friend who died or maybe an uncle but they both in spirit world. Thanks so much for the reading and feel free to add anything else you might see as well I'm really interested in your readings you really seem to have a great gift

l

thanks so much for your very speedy reply it was almost instant lol you did really well most of what you said was true except for someone in prison I don't know anyone and I dint have a partner in the service but I love cats and have been thinkin bout getting one and I do have a 4 year old son who is a very sweet loving boy, I've always felt like an old soul like I've been here many times. Not sure about the father figure though it could be a friend who died or maybe an uncle but they both in spirit world. Thanks so much for the reading and feel free to add anything else you might see as well I'm really interested in your readings you really seem to have a great gift

Thank you. I had a feeling he was in the spirit world but he influences you daily and send you lots of love, was he a funny man, is that where you get your sense of humor? Don't ever loose that, it's such a gift and a good heart, your a rare gal.

Thank you. I had a feeling he was in the spirit world but he influences you daily and send you lots of love, was he a funny man, is that where you get your sense of humor? Don't ever loose that, it's such a gift and a good heart, your a rare gal.

Yes funny and kind natured,

Hello

can you do a reading for me please?

thanks

crystal

Welcome to UM! Thanks for making me your first stop, I feel very honored. Your not the real Crystal Gail are you? I think she has a different spelling, Gayle or something. Spelling is not my strong suit. Do you sing, with a name like that I had to ask. Do you have the signature long hair? Or are you the other Crystal Gail that accused those boys of nasty things. Oh, it doesn't matter to me, I'm just trying to get a bead on you. My head hurts a bit, do you suffer from migranes? I hear lots of barking, do you work with dogs or are people badgering you constantly. I was in that position once and it felt like people barking. Wow, low energy, your tired, Honey, get some rest. If you ever want to PM me to talk, please do. PM=private message. Yellow green. You always try to be upbeat but something is dragging you down and your so tired, dang. I don't know if I can do this right now. I feel so tired and I think it's coming from you. I feel something so odd, like your haunted, not sure if it's by the living or the deceased. But something or someone is dogging you. Don't give up, you will win and everything will be better very soon.

Hatch.

Welcome to UM! Thanks for making me your first stop, I feel very honored. Your not the real Crystal Gail are you? I think she has a different spelling, Gayle or something. Spelling is not my strong suit. Do you sing, with a name like that I had to ask. Do you have the signature long hair? Or are you the other Crystal Gail that accused those boys of nasty things. Oh, it doesn't matter to me, I'm just trying to get a bead on you. My head hurts a bit, do you suffer from migranes? I hear lots of barking, do you work with dogs or are people badgering you constantly. I was in that position once and it felt like people barking. Wow, low energy, your tired, Honey, get some rest. If you ever want to PM me to talk, please do. PM=private message. Yellow green. You always try to be upbeat but something is dragging you down and your so tired, dang. I don't know if I can do this right now. I feel so tired and I think it's coming from you. I feel something so odd, like your haunted, not sure if it's by the living or the deceased. But something or someone is dogging you. Don't give up, you will win and everything will be better very soon.

Hatch.

I'am named after the singer my daddy named me. I do not have the long hair though.LOL!! Thank you for the reading, you are absolutly correct about being so tired I can't get caught up it seems on my sleep. And yes I always have people barking at me 24hrs a day 7 days a week as Iam a business owner.I do suffer from migranes as well.as far as hauntings I have been dealing with some strange issues here in my home recently.I think its my grandmother whom I was very close with that died at age 60. Thank you again for your reading. I would love to hear anything else you have.

Hatch.

I'am named after the singer my daddy named me. I do not have the long hair though.LOL!! Thank you for the reading, you are absolutly correct about being so tired I can't get caught up it seems on my sleep. And yes I always have people barking at me 24hrs a day 7 days a week as Iam a business owner.I do suffer from migranes as well.as far as hauntings I have been dealing with some strange issues here in my home recently.I think its my grandmother whom I was very close with that died at age 60. Thank you again for your reading. I would love to hear anything else you have.

I don't think it's your Grandma, would she do what this one is doing? I suspect that you have things moving around and going bump in the night when you are trying to sleep and you need sleep. I feel your Grandma was a much gentler soul and is trying to look out for you but she's not getting thru to you, actually, it maybe the reason you started to talk to me. This spirit is so strong that I feel it is almost a living person. Do you live with another person? Are they a good friend? Something is off, really off. I see hues of red all over. It's almost as if you are being tortured psychologically. You really need to get away from the situation alone. If you can afford a night at a motel, I'd suggest it, just so you can get some rest. Hey! What about a labor day weekend get away!!! Then lets talk after that. Your energy is really in need of rest though so consider this a perscription for mental health. You don't have to sleep, just rest and away from your normal everyday influances. If you don't get some rest, you will make some bad decisions and we can't have that, you know. I get the feeling your job is very important and you have to stay on your toes so don't ignore rest. To have this much pressure at this young age, wow. When you think about your Grandma or dream about her, listen, she is trying to talk to you. Gosh, I'm worried about you, please stay in touch. Even my partner is worried and suggested the get away. I think it's right too.

Sleep well Beauty.

Hatch.

Can you please do a reading on me? Thank you.

I'm not getting great things from you. I think I need a picture or some more words. Sorry, it maybe because the last one was so intense. Talk to me for a minute. Nothing revealing, how about weather, what's Earl doing?

Hatch.