Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General Readings

Leah G.

Hi Grace. Thanks again for the reading earlier. Things have gone from painful to overwhelming in the last 2 days. I hope you at least get the chance to see my feedback. You're amazing. :)

I'm sorry you're having a hard time, did you look up the things I told you about? I'm afraid I can see what I can see and then it's gone. I can do another reading for you in a week and hopefully get the answers you want.

Gracie.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• Grok

• sandip beladiya

• triew_visions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, i was, my mama kept bring him up saying how much she miss him since he is in training so i understand. I would love to try the meditation thou anything i can do to get over this fear will be helpfull :).. Another reading would be cool. Thank u for taking the time out to help me

Anytime, I'm very happy to help people in anyway I can. Look down and press the link.

Gracie.

Heya Hatch- I am new here but I would love a reading. Anything will be great - I am a female that is 42 years old. (3- 10- 1969)

Thank You very much !!!!

Morning Az!!

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you!!

You have a real love for life!!! There seems to be a bit of a depression problem but it's not bad and passes quickly. You seem like a real fun person too. Are you some sort of entertainer? I'm seeing you dressed in a pretty but odd looking dress, it has big puffy sleeves, your hair is held back with a band but you have curls all over. It looks like you are carrying some sort of tray?

Now I'm seeing a man dancing with the sign of an epiphany over his head. There is a heart here too, are you in love??

Your home looks stable but have you wondered if it was haunted? It is, but just a little, I don't think this guy makes much noise, he just likes your light.

Looks like you have relatives on the other side that want to talk to you, I see four of them. A man and woman, they are a couple and looks like a grandma and a dog with one ear?

Your energy is really good, great sense of humor although it can be dark.

Gracie.

Gracie-

Thank you for the reading - I know you are very busy so I really appreciate that you took the time to do me. The depression thing is true -

but like you said it comes and goes. Was on antidepressants for two years but decided to take myself off of them and have been fine now without

them for about two years. As for being in love I do have a current boyfriend that I live with and my "first" love has recently contacted me and

wants to reconnect so I'm not sure which one of them you might see. I do have exactly four relatives that have passed away - but don't know about

the dog with one ear. I think it is rather amazing that you hit the four on the head though- how should I connect with them ? I also think it is

funny about the haunted thing as I do seem to have a "friend or two" that seem to follow me though not just here but at my old house too ! And

thank you for the compliment about being fun - I like to think so but tell that to my teenage son and he might disagree lol . So thank you again

you were pretty right on - I would love to know how to connect with my relatives so if you have any suggestions I would appreciate them.

Have a great day - Amy

Gracie-

Thank you for the reading - I know you are very busy so I really appreciate that you took the time to do me. The depression thing is true -

but like you said it comes and goes. Was on antidepressants for two years but decided to take myself off of them and have been fine now without

them for about two years. As for being in love I do have a current boyfriend that I live with and my "first" love has recently contacted me and

wants to reconnect so I'm not sure which one of them you might see. I do have exactly four relatives that have passed away - but don't know about

the dog with one ear. I think it is rather amazing that you hit the four on the head though- how should I connect with them ? I also think it is

funny about the haunted thing as I do seem to have a "friend or two" that seem to follow me though not just here but at my old house too ! And

thank you for the compliment about being fun - I like to think so but tell that to my teenage son and he might disagree lol . So thank you again

you were pretty right on - I would love to know how to connect with my relatives so if you have any suggestions I would appreciate them.

Have a great day - Amy

Hi Amy,

Try keeping a journal of your dreams, they most often talk to us that way. Trust me, your son will see the light. You're a good Mom, don't doubt it. They just aren't born with instruction booklets..... I have no idea where the dog came from, who knows, it might be in the future!!!!

Gracie.

hi hatch i would love to have a reading done!!!! im 21 years old (11-17-89) thanks bunches!!!

Morning!!!

I'm seeing a tree, it's representing your family, it looks full and lush. You are standing at a doorway that leads away from the family but the roots of the tree are strong and it holds you back. I'm seeing an in law that is a real joker, he makes everyone laugh. This suggests that you were going to go to college but have had to change your plans, possibly a college closer to home. Family is very important to you, even that weird old in law that may not be as funny as everyone thinks. You see him differently.

Something from your past, something you learned a great deal from, might even be a person that's passed is talking to you as you sleep. You remember bits and pieces and may even have dejavue from time to time. You might want to keep a journal of your dreams and start writing in it every morning as you get out of bed.

Oh dear, have you been involved with a very selfish man? He's selfish about you and doesn't want to share you with anyone, I feel this is not over.

You like to help people, are you thinking about nursing? It would be a good field for you. You're very smart but you may have to brush up on how to handle people that are sick and sometime obnoxious.

Are you planning or wanting to take a trip to a mountainous region? Looks like money might stop you.

Your energy is good, maybe a little confused but you will work it out. You have a fine life ahead of you!!!

Gracie.

Morning!!!

I'm seeing a tree, it's representing your family, it looks full and lush. You are standing at a doorway that leads away from the family but the roots of the tree are strong and it holds you back. I'm seeing an in law that is a real joker, he makes everyone laugh. This suggests that you were going to go to college but have had to change your plans, possibly a college closer to home. Family is very important to you, even that weird old in law that may not be as funny as everyone thinks. You see him differently.

(Thanks soo soo much for the reading....I greatly appreciate that you have given some of your time to look into my reading. I do have a family me my husband and daughter....I love my daughter soo much she is my life. I did go to a college for business management and i got pregnant with my daughter and quit. and after she was born i changed schools and now i go to a beauty school and i love it!!!! my father in law is a a joker when he wants to be)

Something from your past, something you learned a great deal from, might even be a person that's passed is talking to you as you sleep. You remember bits and pieces and may even have dejavue from time to time. You might want to keep a journal of your dreams and start writing in it every morning as you get out of bed.

Oh dear, have you been involved with a very selfish man? He's selfish about you and doesn't want to share you with anyone, I feel this is not over.

(I had an ex who was a really selfish person but i haven't talked to him in three years, i do have constant "shadow" dreams of him and i think it migt be from how awful our relationship was and ended these dreams are often horrible!!!)

You like to help people, are you thinking about nursing? It would be a good field for you. You're very smart but you may have to brush up on how to handle people that are sick and sometime obnoxious.

(Im in beauty school and have many clients yes some are obnoxious!! my mom is going to school for nursing and she loves it though lol!!!)

Are you planning or wanting to take a trip to a mountainous region? Looks like money might stop you.

( I always wanted to go to alaska or colorado but have no money)

Your energy is good, maybe a little confused but you will work it out. You have a fine life ahead of you!!!

Gracie.

Thanks you soo much for my reading if you ever need anyone to practice a reading on, my door is always open! thanks bunches!!!! I don't know if u can notice but i added responses to your readings they are in parenthesies

Edited by we all live the thug life

Thanks you soo much for my reading if you ever need anyone to practice a reading on, my door is always open! thanks bunches!!!! I don't know if u can notice but i added responses to your readings they are in parenthesies

I did see that, thank you. I'm glad I did a good job for you!!

All right, I didn't read the thread really (116 pages D=) but why not, give it a whirl. Read me. No need for pm's just post it here ^_^

I'm sorry, I'm not doing anymore readings here but you all know where to find me.

Look down at my signature.

Thanks to all the mods and wonderful friends I've made here. This is a wonderful site and I'll still be around, just not doing readings.

Thank you for all your contributions Hatch, if you'd like this thread re-opened in the future please let us know. :)

Closed.