Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General Readings

Leah G.

I'm not getting great things from you. I think I need a picture or some more words. Sorry, it maybe because the last one was so intense. Talk to me for a minute. Nothing revealing, how about weather, what's Earl doing?

Hatch.

The weather is GREAT here!!! Beautiful sunshine. Dont know any Earl's though...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• Grok

• sandip beladiya

• triew_visions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The weather is GREAT here!!! Beautiful sunshine. Dont know any Earl's though...

Ok, well, you have a sense of humor, that's good. Earl is the hurricane hitting the east coast but of course you knew that. Your smart, I feel that. But there are alot of smart people here. Dog person. Not as young as you would like to be. You had a good childhood. I don't feel that you are married although you play the field. No children. Your job isn't physical but you stay in shape as best you can. I'm sorry, I can't do anymore. You will need to go to one of the more experienced people here for anything else.

Hatch.

I'm not getting great things from you. I think I need a picture or some more words. Sorry, it maybe because the last one was so intense. Talk to me for a minute. Nothing revealing, how about weather, what's Earl doing?

Hatch.

Ok, well, you have a sense of humor, that's good. Earl is the hurricane hitting the east coast but of course you knew that. Your smart, I feel that. But there are alot of smart people here. Dog person. Not as young as you would like to be. You had a good childhood. I don't feel that you are married although you play the field. No children. Your job isn't physical but you stay in shape as best you can. I'm sorry, I can't do anymore. You will need to go to one of the more experienced people here for anything else.

Hatch.

Ok, well thanks for trying. I am a dog person and I think I'm pretty smart, but I am married and have been for 15 years and we have two children. Of course I would like to be a bit younger (sometimes), haha.

Thank you again for your time.

Ok, well thanks for trying. I am a dog person and I think I'm pretty smart, but I am married and have been for 15 years and we have two children. Of course I would like to be a bit younger (sometimes), haha.

I'll try again tomorrow, it might be a better day. Again, I am sorry. This hasn't happened to me before other than feeling someone being sick and feeling that. I am new to this and still getting my bearings. Honest, I didn't think I had this in me before. It's probably been literally 3 weeks since I thought I might have enough empathy to do this. I feel what other people feel but sometimes, I think, I get caught up in a person so please, check tomorrow, I might have something for you.

Hatch.

Thank you. I had a feeling he was in the spirit world but he influences you daily and send you lots of love, was he a funny man, is that where you get your sense of humor? Don't ever loose that, it's such a gift and a good heart, your a rare gal.

do you have any idea on the age of the spirit or names it could be two people im thinkin of so not sure which one

Hi,

I'd like to try my hand at reading people, I don't have much experience so you all are practice. To get better at this I will need feed back, whether it's good or bad, just please be kind. Rest assured that if I see anything that is personal, I'll PM you so don't be scared.

Thanks,

Hatch.

Could you try to give me a reading? I would love to know what you see about me. Thanks!

do you have any idea on the age of the spirit or names it could be two people im thinkin of so not sure which one

I think it maybe both because I'm getting a man in his late 40's and another in his late 50's or early 60's. I've never been to good with ages even on the living but they were both old enough to be your Father when they died. They can be any age they want when they make their presence known, it usually part of the message. So these two are telling me they are Fatherly and look after you. When you dream of either of them, that's them talking to you or if a thought passes threw your head on how one would react to a situation that's is also them guiding you. They give gentle nudges, they are both kind souls and they are almost always laughing.

Hatch.

I had to add, I keep hearing Uncle Funny. You didn't actually call him that, did you?

Edited by Hatch

Hi! I'd like a reading. :)

Hi Her,

You're another smart one and have a good sense of humor but you can turn on a dime and become sad or angry, not unjustly, you always have a reason, you're just reactionary and you forgive easily, mostly. You get hurt feelings and try to hide it but it doesn't work to well. Do you work with computers? Are you a dog person or cat or both? Both I think. Motherly influances. Could be older sister. Do you get your nails done with pretty designs? Thinking of not doing it anymore because of the cost? You like dark colors and tear jerking movies. Are you married? I feel a lifemate but he hurts your feelings, don't think he means to, he just can't help himself. Does he want a child and your not sure? Does he have other children but doesn't get to see them as much as he wants? It takes you a while to make up your mind because you think of all the angles. Are you thinking of moving? It would be a good thing, I think. Something is a very pretty red, not a usual color for you to like but you really like whatever it is that's red. Don't know where or what that is.

Thank you for letting me read you and please tell me how I did.

Hatch.

Let's try this again now that I've had some coffee. Do you do some kind of construction? Electrical. Maybe alarm systems in houses? You have a playful personality and you ARE smart, don't you ever wonder why everyone else seems so stupid? Smart people never think it's because they are smarter probably because being vain about it is a one way ticket to stupid. There is always someone smarter. Your children are smart too. I get the feeling that one doesn't apply himself enough because he's bored and not challenged enough. You have a sweet wife, she's not stupid either but she lets you be the leader of the pack. I get the feeling she didn't have a good childhood and she is very thankful to be married to a nice man that she loves. Is there a project you have been trying to get to and just haven't been able? Hope you can finish it in time, is it for someones birthday? You find it rewarding to work with your hands and your mind. Your a happy guy.

Thanks for giving me another chance, I hope I hit on something, let me know how I did.

Hatch.

Hi Her,

You're another smart one and have a good sense of humor but you can turn on a dime and become sad or angry, not unjustly, you always have a reason, you're just reactionary and you forgive easily, mostly. 100% correct. You get hurt feelings and try to hide it but it doesn't work to well. I don't think I try to hide it, but I may be in denial about that. Do you work with computers? Yes. Are you a dog person or cat or both? I like both but prefer cats. Both I think. Motherly influances. Could be older sister. I'm an only child, but very close with my mother. Do you get your nails done with pretty designs? I actually just got my nails done for the first time for my wedding. Thinking of not doing it anymore because of the cost? You like dark colors and tear jerking movies. Yes. Are you married? Yes. I feel a lifemate but he hurts your feelings, don't think he means to, he just can't help himself. He's very sensitive to my feelings, actually. But, sometimes he does, I think that's true of all couples though. Does he want a child and your not sure? He wants two and I want one... someday. Not any time soon. Does he have other children but doesn't get to see them as much as he wants? No, he doesn't have any children. It takes you a while to make up your mind because you think of all the angles. Yes. Are you thinking of moving? No, we just moved into our house less than a year ago and are fixing it up. It would be a good thing, I think. Something is a very pretty red, not a usual color for you to like but you really like whatever it is that's red. Don't know where or what that is. Yes, I was thinking about it yesterday but I don't want to say what it is. It's embarassing.

Thank you for letting me read you and please tell me how I did.

Hatch.

Thank you so much!

Edited by her.

I think it maybe both because I'm getting a man in his late 40's and another in his late 50's or early 60's. I've never been to good with ages even on the living but they were both old enough to be your Father when they died. They can be any age they want when they make their presence known, it usually part of the message. So these two are telling me they are Fatherly and look after you. When you dream of either of them, that's them talking to you or if a thought passes threw your head on how one would react to a situation that's is also them guiding you. They give gentle nudges, they are both kind souls and they are almost always laughing.

Hatch.

I had to add, I keep hearing Uncle Funny. You didn't actually call him that, did you?

He was my favourite uncle and had a great sense of humour, no I never called him

uncle funny but he was funny lol His name was bill, but the other in spirit was only 23 when he passed. He was a joker too.

He was my favourite uncle and had a great sense of humour, no I never called him

uncle funny but he was funny lol His name was bill, but the other in spirit was only 23 when he passed. He was a joker too.

Yea, I never was very good with ages. Did they know each other well in life? They seem to hang out together on the other side, always joking around.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hatch.

Could you try to give me a reading? I would love to know what you see about me. Thanks!

Hi T,

Your not exactly shy but not as outgoing as you used to be. Money? Job? Money will straighten out, eventually. You love where you live but are thinking of moving, moving will be a good thing, there is a place you will love more. May not be real soon, unfortunatly it's the economy and it's so hard for me to see. People seem to depend on you a bit. Kids, sisters, relatives, ect... I think you need to take some time for yourself. Job, sales right now? Not your dream job. Do you sew? Quilt maybe, I get your good at it or will be. Embroidry would be good, your creative. I think you paint too? Very creative. Are you political? It's the TbagRisha, You can make a difference. I don't see it as a career though. How do you keep it all organized??? Wow, you have some high energy. Dog person. and maybe a sassy cat. I think your husband is amazed at you and how you keep it all together and maybe a little jealous. He seems removed but still in the picture. Could mean that he has a job tha keeps him away or that you guys are seperated but still in love. He's not a throw away, you guys can work it out.

Thanks for letting me read you and please tell me if I hit on anything, or missed.

Hatch.

Hi T,

Your not exactly shy but not as outgoing as you used to be. True. I have toned down a bit over the past few yearsMoney? Job? Money will straighten out, eventually. Good. That's what I'm working onYou love where you live but are thinking of moving, moving will be a good thing, there is a place you will love more. May not be real soon, unfortunatly it's the economy and it's so hard for me to see. Just recently moved in the past 3 months and love itPeople seem to depend on you a bit. Kids, sisters, relatives, ect...Definitely the case I think you need to take some time for yourself. Job, sales right now? Nope not in salesnope. Not your dream job. Do you sew? Quilt maybe, I get your good at it or will be. Embroidry would be good, your creative. I think you paint too? Very creative. I consider myself very creative. I'm into scrapbooking, photography, paper crafts, cross stitch, painting, and have been thinking about trying my hand at sewing and quilting but wasn't sure if I would be good at ityou political? It's the TbagRisha,Not particularly You can make a difference. I don't see it as a career though.I have recently been trying to start a charity foundation to make a difference, but yeah, as much as I would like to do this full time I don't see it as a career for me How do you keep it all organized??? Wow, you have some high energy. Dog person. and maybe a sassy cat.Definite dog person. Have 2 right now. Also love cats. I just recently had to give up my 3 cats one of which was VERY sassy I think your husband is amazed at you and how you keep it all together and maybe a little jealous.Not my husband yet, but he does tell me all the time that he doesn't k now how I do it all and function He seems removed but still in the picture. Could mean that he has a job tha keeps him away or that you guys are seperated but still in love. He's not a throw away, you guys can work it out.Removed is a good word for it. He is around, however he has been distant and distracted lately from the recent move and wanting to get the house in order

Thanks for letting me read you and please tell me if I hit on anything, or missed.

Hatch.

Not bad at all! Pretty on target! Thank you so much for taking the time to do a reading! I appreciate it!

I see sparkles. A book store and a cat, Misty, Missy? Your a little shy. Do you wear glasses? Dark hair? Do you live with your Mother or could be Mother in law or older female, not sure is this is a living person? You get a sense about people, you read people and imagine what they are up to. Your a little lonely. Do you have grown children that don't come around as much as you'd like? You dream alot. You hide your passion. Do you live on the outskirts of town? It's calm there but I seem to sense a spirit close to your area that is putting someone thru alot of turmoil, you may not know them well enough for them to tell you about it. Start carrying a book on ghosts around and they might open up to you. You don't seem as active as you would like to be. Any health problems? I'm a bit empathic and sometimes I feel what you feel and I feel rather light headed. Maybe something with your heart?

Thanks for letting me read you, Please let me know if it was a hit or a miss, it's the only way I'll get better at this.

Hatch.

hi hatch, not sure about the sparkles or book store but do like books. used to have 7 cats but all passed on now. i do wear glasses and have long dark hair .dont live with my mum but live 20 yards away, also mother in law when she was alive only lived about the same distance away. people do say i read people well. im not lonely but do prefer by choice the company of animals and i also work with them, so on a working day apart from husband and little boy i might not see any 2 legged animals as i work on my own. i do dream a lot and often vividly. I live in a small rural village. i used to be very active (lots of sports) but due to arthritis i can no longer do what i used to...even riding my horses is more difficult these days. no heart problems that i know of but my pain killers for my joints sometimes make me lightheaded. thank you very much :))

I would like a reading please.

Another first time post, Welcome to UM! You will find the site very interesting.

First thing I see is that your pretty tall, a gentle giant, how nice. I feel lots of animals, are you a vet or work with one or just have a lot of pets? Your good with animals and don't trust people to much because you are sensitive and people think they can say anything to you. I smell fried chicken. purple hues. And french fries. Are you at lunch? You've been eyeing someone special. Take it slow, I feel there was some pain in the past. As far as work, I think you are right where you should be if you do work with animals. Housing, well it's not your dream situation. That will get better soon. Once you make that connection with your someone special things will move fast so sit back and enjoy the ride of your life. The stagnation you feel in your life will be changing soon. Money will always be tight but there will always be enough too, you just have to be a smart shopper. Your relationship with your parents is usually good but it's strained right now, it will get good again. Do you have to drive a long ways to work? The car is to small and uncomforable, you need a truck.

Thank you for letting me read you, I hope I got some things right, please let me know the good and the bad.

Hatch.

hi hatch, not sure about the sparkles or book store but do like books. used to have 7 cats but all passed on now. i do wear glasses and have long dark hair .dont live with my mum but live 20 yards away, also mother in law when she was alive only lived about the same distance away. people do say i read people well. im not lonely but do prefer by choice the company of animals and i also work with them, so on a working day apart from husband and little boy i might not see any 2 legged animals as i work on my own. i do dream a lot and often vividly. I live in a small rural village. i used to be very active (lots of sports) but due to arthritis i can no longer do what i used to...even riding my horses is more difficult these days. no heart problems that i know of but my pain killers for my joints sometimes make me lightheaded. thank you very much :))

You know, I just took another peek and I still see sparkles, it might be connected to your heart or cholesteral I think, might want to get it checked. 20 yards in the US is in the same house, are you talking 20 households with yards? That struck me very funny!

Thanks,

Hatch.

You know, I just took another peek and I still see sparkles, it might be connected to your heart or cholesteral I think, might want to get it checked. 20 yards in the US is in the same house, are you talking 20 households with yards? That struck me very funny!

Thanks,

Hatch.

lol both live/d under a minute walk away :)

Hey hatch, i see you have been doing a wonderfull job here, i`ve been reading (this thread), and decided to make a account and stick around!

Maybe you could give me a reading?

Thank you!

Edited by fabba

Hey hatch, i see you have been doing a wonderfull job here, i`ve been reading (this thread), and decided to make a account and stick around!

Maybe you could give me a reading?

Thank you!

Hi Fabba, Welcome to UM, it's a great site and there is so much to learn. I see you like to learn and expand your mind a bit from your post. Thank you for the vote of confidence! Are you in some sort of service? Your a smart guy and I think you would be well suited to be in politics but you have time to decide that later. Maybe not in politics but under or doing something behind the scene of politics. Your an honest man but can keep a secret. I keep hearing 'Old soul' Was your Dad in the service too? Do you like to go to a place that is very green and moist? The air is fresh and cool there. You have seen someone special but aren't with this person yet but you will be. You have a bright future ahead of you. Money and power. Just keep that loving and giving part of your personality and everything will work out the way it is suppose to. I feel like you are seperated from your parents but get to talk to them. Your Dad has influenced your life greatly but you get the loving part from your Mom. You seem to have a gift, being able to tell a lie from fact. That will be a useful tool for you in the future, keep it sharp! You get feelings from people, strong ones I suspect. No one should know their entire future, it would take the fun out of it and you my friend are going to have a great ride thru life.

Thank you for letting me read you, it was an absolute pleasure. Let me know if I got anything wrong or right, it helps me sharpen my skills.

Hatch.

Wow! you just blew me away there! well i haven`t considered yet what career i should choose, but thank you for the tip.

"Maybe not in politics but under or doing something behind the scene of politics"

i was allways one of those guys who controlls stuff from the background, nut bragging or anything!

"Your an honest man but can keep a secret"

i hear this all the time from griends, gorlfriends, my mom, and even older people, but don`t really pay atention to it, as i`ve said i don`t like big talk.

"I feel like you are seperated from your parents but get to talk to them. Your Dad has influenced your life greatly but you get the loving part from your Mom."

"I keep hearing 'Old soul' Was your Dad in the service too?"

my dad died when i was six but he remained a big person in my heart and in my mind, he was in politics way back when commies ruled eastern europe back in the 80`s, i remember people wanted him for mayor! i think of him every single day even though i don`t remember him so well, my mom raised me and my brother, and i was the younger one, always with my mom, my brother was in another city in highschool and college, he is a bit solitary.

"Do you like to go to a place that is very green and moist? The air is fresh and cool there."

lately i`ve been thinking of escaping to a more quiet place!

"You have seen someone special but aren't with this person yet but you will be."

this statement is right on, recently an old friend came by, and gave me a few calls, but it could also be another girl, so if you`re refering to that one the statement is correct!

"You seem to have a gift, being able to tell a lie from fact. That will be a useful tool for you in the future, keep it sharp! You get feelings from people, strong ones I suspect"

yes, i can tell a lie from a fact, as a mater of fact people never try to lie to me because they know that if i don`t find out immediately i will find out the truth in the near future. as for the feelings, whenever i meet a new person i kinda know if it`s a good person or a bad person, it`s just like peeling a banana to see if it`s rotten inside, or if it`s good and tasty!

Thank you for all the wishes and for the quick reply, this was pretty darn accurate!

I wish you the best of things!