Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cincinnati Ohio

hotcarlstrangers

Someone told me that Cincinnati was a hotbed of sightings. I just wanted to know if it was true and if you live here tell me. If you know for a fact that its a hotspot and you have seen more that 4 UFO's explain them Please

alien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gif

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• Falco Rex

• hotcarlstrangers

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Cincinnati a hotspot?

For Ufos'- I have no idea

For Football Fans- Definitely not

Yes, it is a hotspot for UFO's. My husband and I have seen one back in 73' at the greater Cincinnati airport. This was during the wave of sightings in 73'. There are places around the world that are considered a hotspot for UFO's...I think hotspot is temporary, depending on number and frequency of sightings. I have a thread entitled, 'Documented Incidents' on the forum; check there for more incidents in Ohio and Cincinnati. Ohio is a busy spot for UFO sightings, crop circles.

Here's a researcher in Cincinnati, Kenny Young; you can report any UFO sightings with him. The site is fantastic for Cincinnati, Kentucky and Indiana. The latest info. on UFO's, crop circles...any paranormal happenings in these areas. Kenny has access to info. from all over the world. alien.gif

here