Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

very creepy animal/creature sounds on tape

massie20000

hello i caught this on tape a few weeks ago..i have no idea what it is sounds very weird and creepy to me..anyone have any ideas?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• massie20000

• Sakari

• Dragons2

• keninsc

To meh it sounds like some sorta bird... do live near teh woods? there was like so much cricket noise dude jeje

To meh it sounds like some sorta bird... do live near teh woods? there was like so much cricket noise dude jeje

yeah im the last house..then its woods...losts of crickets :)

It sounds like an animal in distress. Maybe a small dog or puppy, could be a rabbit, they make some very creepy noises when caught. It really does sound sound like "animal in distress", something out there is having a midnight snack. :cry:

Rocketgirl B)

Frogs, an animal in distress (but I'm not leaning toward this one), or cats mating.

I've heard cats make some pretty messed up noises outside at night, rabbits too when they're attacked. Sounds to me like a rather upset bird.

That goat though, is hilarious.

would help if we had a idea of where this is?

A beautiful thread! Puts me in such a good place reading through it. it is sound like a parrot.. thanks .. :-)

Term Papers

The link on your comments titled "College Term Papers" leads to a trash site full of spamming, phishing, scams, and plagiarism.

You are among the worst kind of scum on the internet, and human garbage like you should not be allowed to join UM or link to your dishonest sites in these forums. I would encourage everyone to block hussey123 and not follow the link she provided.

kentucky -us

Thanks , will check more later , have things to do all day.....We live in the woods , and trust me , there are some very insane sounds out there , and they are all explainable :) ....They make me sleep better....

P.S. Oregon , Pacific Northwest...

?? :ph34r::w00t:

it sounds like he knows he headed for the choppin block

That was a lot of crickets and a bunch of tree frogs--we have them around here to and I know someone who has one for a pet. It carries on like this sometime

• 2 years later...

I am pretty sure that it is probably a red fox because I also live in Kentucky and have heard very similar sounds but I actually saw what was making them.

It's a Bobcat in heat and looking for a mate. Nothing more.

?? ph34r.gif:w00t:

Goat yelling like a man

Have a listen to this goat. A rather inquisitive one, asking "what???" all the time.

PS: Ignore the balls.

[media=]

[/media]

Also, if you ever seen, or heard, two cats making love at night, it can sound like someone is flaying a baby alive.

Like you tapped in to a torture-chamber in hell. Horrendous sound.