Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

66 16 0 N 179 15 0 E

drago6817

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drago6817

• Paranormalcy

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• Left-Field

This area is blurred or photo-shopped on every satellite image, from every country. What could be there that every country must blur it?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=66%2016%200%20N%20179%2015%200%20E&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

I found this was posted on another forum using Bing's maps.

66 16 0 N 179 15 0 E

The poster that posted it said it looked photoshopped to them, although I don't know why. On the other hand, I don't know why other sites would have it blurred out of that's all that's there.

I found this was posted on another forum using Bing's maps.

66 16 0 N 179 15 0 E

The poster that posted it said it looked photoshopped to them, although I don't know why. On the other hand, I don't know why other sites would have it blurred out of that's all that's there.

You can see where the terrain was just pasted and "airbrushed" in if you zoom out look at the line of the clouds and compare the terrain under them to the dark green pasted in area, also compare it to the Google map it doesn't match up. Ive seen other images, some just black out the area, some badly copy over with a generic repeating green terrain to not make the map look weird. Bing appears to be trying to actually make it unnoticeable.

Obviously a sensitive site, military of base of some kind in Russia. Interesting.

Maybe that base in particular has something to do with the Russian bombers flying around in Canadian airspace in the past recent years/months. This thread just scared me. It's making my mind wander of what might happen in the next decade.

The mysterious blur on the Google earth map is suspicious: located about 0.15 degrees south of the Arctic Circle and 0.45 degrees west of the 180' meridian, the antipodial longitude of the Greenwich meridian (0'0" degrees). I wonder that site is part of the US government's HAARP program, but had relocated out of Alaska across the Bering strait...and another theory is the Russians are working on the dreamworks of early 20th century scientist Nikolai Tesla, he was capable of developing a "death ray" laser device. It is somewhat believed Tesla tested a similar electromagnetic weaponry device from somewhere in Coloraod, USA: He created an artificial aurora borealis over the Arctic ocean and North Pole on the night of May 30, 1908...the exact day when a mysterious powerful force from outer space about 1000 times stronger than the atomic bombs developed 35 yrs. later struck thousands of square miles of Russia's Tunguska forest. I'm sensing a connection with the HAARP-Tesla programs and the blur on the map in easternmost point of Siberia about a hour's flight time from Nome, Alaska.

When I tried to look closer I get nothing. Just a blank sheet of the color tan. Anyone got a screenshot of it?

There's many places blurred in almost every map system I've looked at. All over the world, moon, and mars.

What's interesting is that a large enough area is covered up to show the extent of the base. It's probably a nuke site. The only way in is by air or ice highways in winter.