Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vaccine Death Coverup Implodes Worldwide

ericsnow

Gonna go out and get my flu vaccine this month, as I have 90% of the years since I was 8. Vaccination is a pillar of public health. It saddens me that people can fall into these bizarre conspiracy theories...

I think vacination is wrong.

What we are doing is helping generation after generation of people survive who have weak immune systems and the end result is they pass their defective genes around the rest of society when they reach adulthood.

Colds and flus dont kill the average person so vacination against them should be outlawd. Vacination also cause brain damage in a few people and I'm going to suggest it causes cancer too.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystal sage

• Little Fish

• regeneratia

• eqgumby

I think vacination is wrong.

What we are doing is helping generation after generation of people survive who have weak immune systems and the end result is they pass their defective genes around the rest of society when they reach adulthood.

Colds and flus dont kill the average person so vacination against them should be outlawd. Vacination also cause brain damage in a few people and I'm going to suggest it causes cancer too.

I'm sorry but what kind of clap-trap is this nonsense.

Flu is the mildest thing you can get a vaccine for and trust me the flu can kill the average person, if they also catch something else due to weakened immune system.

I would like to see what proof you have that vaccines cause cancer and brain damage.

Edited by beale947

I would like to see what proof you have that vaccines cause cancer and brain damage.

Allergic reactions do cause problems in a small percentage of people. Those reactions vary by person.

As far as the flu not being harmful to the average person, it most definitely is.

Children and old folks are the most susceptible, but it also affects youths and adults, and combined with other illness' or by itself can cause death.

I'd never support the sort of eugenics program you seem to be rooting for.

Putting the side that every person regardless of genetic background is likely to have a form of immunic response deficiency in their genetic background.

I get my flu vaccine every year and I'm fine. The thing I find funny is that when there is a shortage of vaccine people freak out and those that don't usually get vaccinated b**tch and complain because they can't get one.

I get my flu vaccine every year and I'm fine. The thing I find funny is that when there is a shortage of vaccine people freak out and those that don't usually get vaccinated b**tch and complain because they can't get one.

Too true...

The mere thought of making vaccines illegal as one poster suggested...wow. How insane is that? Maybe we should make aspirin illegal too, because if your natural immune system is so weak you can't handle a fever, you have weak genes and should die anyway so you can't pass them along...sound good? :wacko:

Get vaccinated. Polio, is a great example of a disease you do NOT want to get, strong immune system or not.

Allergic reactions do cause problems in a small percentage of people. Those reactions vary by person.

I know some people have reactions, I seriously doubt that out of those few instances that a reaction is cancer. I have heard of brain damage butr that is only in extreme cases. His case that all vaccines cause cancer and brain damage in all people was what I was asking proof for.

As far as the flu not being harmful to the average person, it most definitely is.

Children and old folks are the most susceptible, but it also affects youths and adults, and combined with other illness' or by itself can cause death.

Exactly, the flu is often underrated by the majority of the population. It is extremely dangerous. However I have never had a flu shot because i'm a healthy 20 year old and that vaccine I would have is better off being used in someone who really needs it because they arn't as healthy. But if I had to have one, I wouldn't be worried in anyway about any supposed side affects.

I'd never support the sort of eugenics program you seem to be rooting for.

Putting the side that every person regardless of genetic background is likely to have a form of immunic response deficiency in their genetic background.

Neither would I, its disgusting.

And the immunic deficiency is all part of nature. You can't be immune to everything and if you were nature would come up with something else you wern't.

This advication of people tellingothers not to get vaccinated is borderline manslaughter. Its dangerous and outright disgusting that people are willing to risk people's lives because of something they don't understand. My kids are having the MMR when I have them, am I worried? Not in the slightest.

The point is...

It didn't NEED to be in contact with OTHER DOGS. Just being in the vicinity!

Are you INTENTIONALLY obtuse?

My child wasn't even in physical contact with the child he contracted measles from! He was in a very clean, often sterilized, HOSPITAL. He was just in the same AREA. He could have contracted the measles from the air, from a staff member who touched both children, from ME bumping into a wall the sick child had coughed on, then me touching my son!

You seem to be living in a world in which circumstances trump reason and fact.

"My dog was vaccinated against kennel cough, then he got a cough, and I did too, so it MUST be the vaccine that gave us ALL the cough"!

What kind of convoluted thought is that!?

You are talking about crystal sage here... and he believes EVERY conspiracy theory he runs into... and invents others that don't exist yet. And then, when hit by scientifically reproduceable evidence, he just ignores what you say and posts links to dodgy conspiracy theory websites that use untested theories as their basis of truth (yes, I'm looking at the Egyptians in Australia thread)...

Too true...

The mere thought of making vaccines illegal as one poster suggested...wow. How insane is that? Maybe we should make aspirin illegal too, because if your natural immune system is so weak you can't handle a fever, you have weak genes and should die anyway so you can't pass them along...sound good? :wacko:

Get vaccinated. Polio, is a great example of a disease you do NOT want to get, strong immune system or not.

Public health needs to be kept strong otherwise in 500 years time we will all be dropping dead at the slightest sneeze.

TB and Polio might be one thing but theres something wrong with someone who drops dead from just a bad cold.

You are talking about crystal sage here... and he believes EVERY conspiracy theory he runs into... and invents others that don't exist yet. And then, when hit by scientifically reproduceable evidence, he just ignores what you say and posts links to dodgy conspiracy theory websites that use untested theories as their basis of truth (yes, I'm looking at the Egyptians in Australia thread)...

. There are several precautions and warnings that need to be observed pertaining to this vaccine. Some dogs will develop mild signs similar to tracheobronchitis when given this vaccine. Very often, the symptoms will last for several days and the dog will recover without treatment. Dogs that are vaccinated can also shed the virus and cause other dogs to become mildly infected and show mild signs. This shedding usually lasts less than 72 hours.[/color] In addition, it takes up to 4 days after vaccination for dogs to develop protection. When you combine these facts, you will see why it is strongly recommend that a dog not be given intranasal vaccine within 72 hours of coming into contact with other susceptible dogs

My link

Until recently, infectious tracheobronchitis was considered to not be a human health risk. Recently however, research indicates that Bordetella bronchiseptica may cause disease in some humans,primarily those with compromised immune systems. In normal, healthy adults there does not appear to be a risk, but young children and immunocompromised individuals should take precautions against coming into contact with animals that have symptoms of tracheobronchitis
SPECIAL NOTE:

Bordetella is now considered to be a zoonotic disease. Although the risk of getting sick from contact with a pet is small, it must be considered. It is most easily transmitted to very young children, the elderly and people who are immune compromised. Cats may also be susceptible.

My link

Note: no warnings were given regarding the dangers to young children or the elderly who would most likely be the ones to spend much time hugging and playing with a recently vaccinated dog...

We were told that the vaccine was completely safe.. yet within days we had both dogs.. ( only one was vaccinated) frothing at the mouth and nose with this virus.. honking away...

Symptoms

There are two clinical syndromes associated with kennel cough, an uncomplicated and complicated one.

In general, dogs with uncomplicated kennel cough appear clinically normal except for a dry hacking cough that has been described as a "goose honk." These dogs will also frequently retch up a white, frothy looking fluid. Gentle tracheal palpation will cause these dogs to cough. There is no fever, loss of appetite or lethargy. There may be a serous or clear nasal discharge.

Complicated cases exist that are characterized by fever, lethargy, loss of appetite and respiratory problems in addition to the cough. These dogs may also have an ocular and nasal discharge. They may be confused with cases of canine distemper

Edited by crystal sage

If you read and understood your own posts, as well as the literature they came from, you would answer your own question, and explain what happened.

Science should be required learning...not just the basics, but enough to be able to read a warning label on medications, and understand it. Not jumping to conclusions based on a single sentence. It saddens me to see when people make assumptions on things they clearly do not understand...specially when those things directly effect the health of the community.

Good grief.

Now to throw everyone off course... :P

Ask mothers why babies are constantly picking things up from the floor or ground and putting them in their mouths, and chances are theyll say that its instinctive that thats how babies explore the world. But why the mouth, when sight, hearing, touch and even scent are far better at identifying things?

More Personal Health ColumnsWhen my young sons were exploring the streets of Brooklyn, I couldnt help but wonder how good crushed rock or dried dog droppings could taste when delicious mashed potatoes were routinely rejected.

Since all instinctive behaviors have an evolutionary advantage or they would not have been retained for millions of years, chances are that this one too has helped us survive as a species. And, indeed, accumulating evidence strongly suggests that eating dirt is good for you.

In studies of what is called the hygiene hypothesis, researchers are concluding that organisms like the millions of bacteria, viruses and especially worms that enter the body along with dirt spur the development of a healthy immune system. Several continuing studies suggest that worms may help to redirect an immune system that has gone awry and resulted in autoimmune disorders, allergies and asthma.

cont...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/27/health/27brod.html?_r=1

Sterile environments are what is killing people! :ph34r:

Edited by Michelle

Seriously..... with no medical qualifications you are telling people to NOT GET THEIR KIDS VACCINATED?.

We have had a huge issue with this in the UK, parents not getting their kids vaccinated, the result? a wave of Mumps, Measles etc though young kids, many of whom are permanently scarred/die as a result.

At my college, someone caught Mumps (An incredibly painful condition), I (being inoculated) was not worried and mildly surprised that someone was not inoculated, I was shocked when 1 in 5 members of my entire year were taken out of school to avoid infection or caught it, the year was decimated, for nearly a month some classes were all but empty.

People with no medical training do not possess the tools to make an informed decision regarding medical issues they certainly dont have the right to twist people minds and endangers their children.

If you read and understood your own posts, as well as the literature they came from, you would answer your own question, and explain what happened.

Science should be required learning...not just the basics, but enough to be able to read a warning label on medications, and understand it. Not jumping to conclusions based on a single sentence. It saddens me to see when people make assumptions on things they clearly do not understand...specially when those things directly effect the health of the community.

Good grief.

No.. not just from a single sentence.. but from experience.. My dog was vaccinated against this virus 3 times in a matter of weeks when it kept running away during the bushfires .. got the symptoms ( cough.. foam at mouth) with in a day..our other dog that didn't run away.. that wasn't vaccinated .. got the cough and foam at the mouth within days.. obviously cought it from the one that got vaccinated.. my daugher who was relieved at the return of the dog.. of course hugged it and spent time with it ( as we were told that there is no danger whatsoever from these vaccinations as they were routine for all the lost dogs at the RSPCA.. She and later all of us contracted a cough that sounded very much like the dog's honking kennel cough.

Coincidence?

Was it in our imagination? Had I known of these dangers , as I have a daugher who has ill for many years, I would have quaranteened the dogs.

It was only when I looked up many sites.. not just those that I linked to, that I found that it was a live virus that can infect other dogs , young children.. the elderly and the weak....

That it is not a necessary vaccination.. that the illness usually resolves itself.. and there are treatments for the rare secondary infections.. so why make these vaccinations compulsory.. and why not let the owners know of the risks to others?

According to the various vetinary sites.. these risks are common knowledge.

There was no warning literature of possible side effects handed out by the RSPCA at all.. Only assurances that it was completely safe.

Seriously..... with no medical qualifications you are telling people to NOT GET THEIR KIDS VACCINATED?.

We have had a huge issue with this in the UK, parents not getting their kids vaccinated, the result? a wave of Mumps, Measles etc though young kids, many of whom are permanently scarred/die as a result.

At my college, someone caught Mumps (An incredibly painful condition), I (being inoculated) was not worried and mildly surprised that someone was not inoculated, I was shocked when 1 in 5 members of my entire year were taken out of school to avoid infection or caught it, the year was decimated, for nearly a month some classes were all but empty.

People with no medical training do not possess the tools to make an informed decision regarding medical issues they certainly dont have the right to twist people minds and endangers their children.

I am not saying that we shouldn't vaccinate children for some diseases.. but that we should be aware of what we are vaccinating them with.

The new wave vacinations are made out of more like Frankenstein concotions like insect cells.. genetically modified bacteria that has been proven again and again to be unstable... No long term studies have been done for many of them.. that they have been rushed through using fear and profit as a motivator.

My link

Since live vaccine strains (attenuated by natural selection or genetic engineering) are potentially released into the environment by the vaccinees, safety issues concerning the medical as well as environmental aspects must be considered. These involve (i) changes in cell, tissue and host tropism, (ii) virulence of the carrier through the incorporation of foreign genes, (iii) reversion to virulence by acquisition of complementation genes, (iv) exchange of genetic information with other vaccine or wild-type strains of the carrier organism and (v) spread of undesired genes such as antibiotic resistance genes. Before live vaccines are applied, the safety issues must be thoroughly evaluated case-by-case. Safety assessment includes knowledge of the precise function and genetic location of the genes to be mutated, their genetic stability, potential reversion mechanisms, possible recombination events with dormant genes, gene transfer to other organisms as well as gene acquisition from other organisms by phage transduction, transposition or plasmid transfer and cis- or trans-complementation. For this, GMOs that are constructed with modern techniques of genetic engineering display a significant advantage over random mutagenesis derived live organisms. The selection of suitable GMO candidate strains can be made under in vitro conditions using basic knowledge on molecular mechanisms of pathogenicity of the corresponding bacterial species rather than by in vivo testing of large numbers of random mutants. This leads to a more targeted safety testing on volunteers and to a reduction in the use of animal experimentation.

My link

My link

My link

:unsure2::(

Army plans ‘DNA-blasting’ vaccines for mass innoculations during times of emergency

My link

DNA-vaccines are still untested and unsafe, but the Army is working to develop a new class of inoculations that can be rapidly developed and rapidly delivered to servicemen and civilians alike during times of outbreak or emergency.

The approach would utilize a gas-powered ‘gene-gun’ to blast multi-agent DNA-vaccines directly into cells without the use of needles, then stimulate the dosage with ‘electroporation,’ a technique the Army intends to become non-invasive but currently involves surgical exposure to muscle tissue. The mild shock can cause pain and tissue damage.

For gene gun delivery, DNA vaccines are coated onto microscopic gold beads and are deposited into skin cells by gas propulsion. Intramuscular electroporation involves injecting the DNA then quickly applying short electrical pulses to the delivery site. The electrical charge causes temporary pores to form in cellular membranes and facilitates uptake of the DNA vaccines. Electroporation has been found to greatly improve immune responses to DNA vaccines as compared to injection alone, and it allows for delivery of larger quantities of DNA in a single dose, making it suitable for multiagent vaccine delivery. ]

It would also signal a new epoch of vaccinating the public. Thus-far untested synthetic-DNA strands would interact with the human body on a mass-scale for the first time, while the dosing of three or more strands would mark a strong interaction that could have unforeseen reactions in combination. Alternately, it would be more difficult to trace back dangerous vaccines based on symptoms developed after the fact when delivered together.

We are just guineapigs for these scientists

Edited by crystal sage

My link

DNA vaccines are third generation vaccines, and are made up of a small, circular piece of bacterial DNA (called a plasmid) that has been genetically engineered to produce one or two specific proteins (antigens) from a pathogen. The vaccine DNA is injected into the cells of the body, where the "inner machinery" of the host cells "reads" the DNA and converts it into pathogenic proteins. Because these proteins are recognised as foreign, when they are processed by the host cells and displayed on their surface, the immune system is alerted, which then triggers a range of immune responses.[1][2] These DNA vaccines developed from “failed” gene therapy experiments.

check out the advantages and disadvantages list!

Significant shearing of DNA after high-pressure expulsion

10-fold lower expression, and lower immune response

Requires large amounts of DNA (up to 300 μg)

So they will have injected damaged DNA..

Reading further on the research.. the DNA vaccine only seemed to work best on those that had prior immunity.. ?? So what is the point of risking all ( insertion of numerous potentially Damaged artificial genetically engineered DNA)with this new generation of limited researched vaccination?

The concern about safety of DNA vaccines always exists, including potential integration of plasmid into host genome, induction of autoimmune responses or immunologic tolerance, and so on,
Novavax's typical timeframe, going from DNA sequence to a testable product based on VLPs, is 10 to 12 weeks, according to the company's vice president for strategy, Thomas Johnston. "The way we develop vaccines allows us to move pretty quickly once DNA sequences are known," Johnston told The Scientist, adding that Novavax--like scores of other biotechs and pharmaceutical companies--received the sequence data for the new H1N1 strain of swine flu late last week. "We have begun our process for developing a vaccine."

Novavax's approach--which clones key viral genes, and uses insect cell cultures to produce the virus-like particles--is faster and safer than approaches that utilize live viruses,Is it really ?? said Gale Smith, Novavax's vice president for vaccine development. Because the latest strain of H1N1 is transmittable from human to human, manufacturing a live virus vaccine represents significant safety risks, he added.

But so might a relatively untested strategy. Novavax has two vaccine candidates in clinical trials: One, for H5N1, just completed Phase IIa trials, and a seasonal vaccine candidate is in Phase IIa trials now.

According to Andrea Sant, an immunologist at the University of Rochester, traditional approaches, such as the commonly used subunit vaccines that consist of non-viable viral protein extracts, could be enough. "I think it's not impossible to make a conventional vaccine for next fall," at the typical start of the flu season, she said.

Hildegund Ertl, an immunologist at the Wistar Institute in Philadelphia, cautioned that going the VLP route may be tricky because the approach is so new and relatively untested. "For a company that's in a pre-clinical stage for a new vaccine to think that their vaccine is going to help in this situation is very optimistic indeed," she told The Scientist. "I would stick to what we know about in case time is of the essence."

Read more: Can biotech tackle swine flu? - The Scientist - Magazine of the Life Sciences http://www.the-scientist.com/blog/display/55666/#ixzz0zYWj3rqg

My link

I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on the TV. I haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn Express either. Just my 2 cents. Statistically our life expectancy has been going up since the invention of immunizations. The flips side, if there truly is an increase in cancer and whatnot, might be explained that the human body has a limit on how long it can live (or is designed, as in evolved). In other words, we are living longer but also bumping up against the expiration date of a human - as it stands right now (medical technology will increase it eventually).

Not immunizing children is truly madness. Perhaps people should spend some time reading about the diseases that have been eradicated (for the most part) by these diseases BEFORE there were immunizations.

Edited by Esoteric Toad

Dr Robert Sapolsky, professor of neuroscience at Stanford University in California, believes it is possible to alter brain chemistry to create a state of ‘focused calm’.

Professor Sapolsky claims he is on the path to a genetically engineered formula that would remove the need for human beings to feel threatened.

‘This could change society.’ Professor Sapolsky’s preparatory work was published last October by the U.S. National Institutes of Health.

In a small business solicitation released last week, the Army put out a call for “Multiagent Synthetic DNA Vaccines Delivered by Noninvasive Electroporation.” The program would start by transforming conventional development methods, like standard egg-based vaccines.The old-school methods are slow, don’t allow for readily combined vaccines, and can pose sterility risks. So they are now officially admitting it.. vaccines can cause sterility !!!DNA-based vaccines, on the other hand, would be quick to engineer and offer reliable immunity — provided the DNA can enter host cells to trigger the production of immunity proteins.

Right now, DNA-based vaccines are injected into muscles, meaning a genetically

Meanwhile, the Army’s got a one-two punch to quickly develop inoculations that stave off new dangers. First, they’ll shoot troops up using a “gene gun,” that’s filled with DNA-based vaccines. Then they’ll follow it up with “short electrical pulses to the delivery site.”

My link

The document...

My link

DISCRETIONARY TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE

A10-155 Multiagent Synthetic DNA Vaccines Delivered by Noninvasive Electroporation

A10-157 Engineered Bacterial Cells for Rapid Toxicity Evaluations of Drinking Water

A10-158 Deployable Pan-flavivirus and Pan-alphavirus Assays for Screening Pools of Medically Relevant

Arthropod

In accordance with section 9(q) of the Small Business Act (15 U.S.C. 638(q)), the Army will provide technical assistance services to small businesses engaged in SBIR projects through a network of scientists and engineers engaged in a wide range of technologies. The objective of this effort is to increase Army SBIR technology transition and commercialization success thereby accelerating the fielding of capabilities to Soldiers and to benefit the nation through stimulated technological innovation, improved manufacturing capability, and increased competition, productivity, and economic growth.

The Army has stationed six Technical Assistance Advocates (TAAs) across the Army to provide technical assistance to small businesses that have Phase I and Phase II projects with the participating organizations within their regions.

See the army is using it's soldiers to test new scientific inventions!!

Taking one or many for their country... :hmm:

Do the soldiers get paid to do this?

do they know that they are being guinea pigs for untested technologies?

or is that one way the army is funded?

When you read this..

German scientists found fragments of the DNA fed to pregnant mice in the brains of their newborn.[10] Fragments of genetically modified DNA were also found in the blood, spleen, liver and kidneys of piglets that were fed GM corn.[11] It was not clear if the GM genes actually entered the DNA of the animal, but scientists speculate that if it were to integrate into the sex organ cells, it might impact offspring.

My link

You wonder if the genetically engineered DNA in vaccinations will pass on to your children.

They already admit that some of this genetically DNA could be damaged as it is injected.. so there is a chance that this inferior DNA can have some unforseen consequences to the next generation..

Remember this technology is new.. and no long term multigenerational tests have been done as yet.

What they have done on rats and mice on similar technologies look rather worrying..

The Russian scientist planned a simple experiment to see if eating genetically modified (GM) soy might influence offspring. What she got, however, was an astounding result that may threaten a multi-billion dollar industry.

Irina Ermakova, a leading scientist at the Institute of Higher Nervous Activity and Neurophysiology of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), added GM soy flour (5-7 grams) to the diet of female rats. Other females were fed non-GM soy or no soy at all. The experimental diet began two weeks before the rats conceived and continued through pregnancy and nursing.

But the real shock came when the rats started dying. Within three weeks, 25 of the 45 (55.6%) rats from the GM soy group died compared to only 3 of 33 (9%) from the non-GM soy group and 3 of 44 (6.8%) from the non-soy controls.

More Evidence That Vaccines Don't Cause Autism

MONDAY, Sept. 13 (HealthDay News) -- Infants exposed to the highest levels of thimerosal, a mercury-laden preservative that used to be found in many vaccines, were no more likely to develop autism than infants exposed to only a little thimerosal, new research finds.

The study offers more reassurance to parents who worry that vaccination raises their children's risk for autism, the researchers said.

"Prenatal and early life exposure to ethylmercury from thimerosal in vaccines or immunoglobulin products does not increase a child's risk of developing autism," concluded senior study author Dr. Frank DeStefano, director of the immunization safety office at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The study was released online Sept. 13 in advance of publication in the October print issue of Pediatrics.

Thimerosal has been used as a preservative in vaccines since the 1930s, according to background information in the article.

Concerns about the chemical began to crop up in 1999, when the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said that because of the increased number of thimerosal-containing vaccines added to the infant vaccination schedule, infants may be exposed to too much mercury. Thimerosal used to be found in hepatitis B, Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type B) and DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis) vaccines, among others.

During the ensuing years, the FDA worked with manufacturers to eliminate thimerosal from vaccines, according to the agency's Web site. Today, thimerosal has been removed or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and younger, with the exception of inactivated seasonal flu vaccine, according to the FDA. Parents who are concerned about thimerosal can ask for a preservative-free version, DeStefano said.

And thimerosal wasn't the only proposed autism-vaccine link. A 1998 paper in The Lancet suggested the MMR (measles-mumps-rubella) vaccine might trigger autism. The journal later retracted the paper, and numerous studies have refuted any link between the MMR vaccine and autism.

In February of 2009, a U.S. federal court ruled that there was no scientific evidence linking vaccines to autism.

In the new study, researchers examined medical records and conducted interviews with the mothers of 256 children with an autism spectrum disorder and 752 children matched by birth year who did not have autism. The children were all members of three health care management organizations in California and Massachusetts.

Researchers also gathered information about the manufacture and lot number of the vaccines that the children received, to determine how much thimerosal they were likely exposed to.

Children in the highest 10 percent of thimerosal exposure, either prenatally or between infancy and 20 months, were no more likely to have autism, an autism spectrum disorder or autism spectrum disorder with regression than children in the lowest 10 percent of exposure.

"This study adds to a large body of evidence indicating that early thimerosal exposure through vaccination does not cause autism," said Geraldine Dawson, chief science officer for a leading advocacy group, Autism Speaks. Dawson was not involved with the research.

She urged parents to have their children vaccinated.

"We encourage parents to have their children vaccinated and to establish a trusting relationship with their child's pediatrician so they can discuss any concerns they have," Dawson said.

I am not saying that we shouldn't vaccinate children for some diseases.. but that we should be aware of what we are vaccinating them with.

The new wave vacinations are made out of more like Frankenstein concotions like insect cells.. genetically modified bacteria that has been proven again and again to be unstable... No long term studies have been done for many of them.. that they have been rushed through using fear and profit as a motivator.

My link

My link

My link

My link

Your dogs reacted to the dead virus. They were supposed to. Hello!? McFly!? That's how they work.

My link

The document...

My link

See the army is using it's soldiers to test new scientific inventions!!

Taking one or many for their country... :hmm:

Do the soldiers get paid to do this?

do they know that they are being guinea pigs for untested technologies?

or is that one way the army is funded?

Absolute FRAUD. Please show us where people are being used as guinea pigs. You are DEFAMING the army, claiming or implying it is doing something illegal, with NO basis.

You can show a source...not a made-up source either...or retract your claims, or we can let the mods make the call.

Bernard S, Enayati A, Redwood L, Roger H, Binstock T. Autism: a novel form of mercury poisoning. Med Hypotheses. 2001 Apr;56(4):462-71. Review. Bernard et al showing that the symptoms of autism were very similar to those of people suffering from infantile exposure to mercury poisoning.

James et al,. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2006 Dec 5;141(8):947-56. found that children with autism had low levels of glutathione, which is the bodys primary defence against mercury. Metabolic endophenotype and related genotypes are associated with oxidative stress in children with autism (probably more associated with the paper below…)

James SJ, Slikker W 3rd, Melnyk S, New E, Pogribna M, Jernigan S. Thimerosal neurotoxicity is associated with glutathione depletion: protection with glutathione precursors. Neurotoxicology. 2005 Jan;26(1):1-8. (Environmental methyl mercury has been shown to be highly neurotoxic, especially to the developing brain. Because mercury has a high affinity for thiol (sulfhydryl (-SH)) groups, the thiol-containing antioxidant, glutathione (GSH), provides the major intracellular defense against mercury-induced neurotoxicity. Cultured neuroblastoma cells were found to have lower levels of GSH and increased sensitivity to thimerosol toxicity compared to glioblastoma cells that have higher basal levels of intracellular GSH. Thimerosal-induced cytotoxicity was associated with depletion of intracellular GSH in both cell lines. They also found a protective effect of N-acetyl cysteine)

Nataf R, Skorupka C, Amet L, Lam A, Springbett A, Lathe R. Porphyrinuria in childhood autistic disorder: implications for environmental toxicity. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2006 Jul 15;214(2):99-108 A large study by Nataf et al. found that over half of children with autism had abnormal levels of a porphyrin in their urine that highly correlates with a high body burden of mercury.

Bradstreet J., Geier DA, Kartzinel JJ, Adams JB, Geier MR, A Case-Control Study of Mercury Burden in Children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, J. Am. Phys. Surg 8(3) 2003 76-79. The study found that children with autism excreted 3-6x as much mercury as did typical children when both were given DMSA.

My link

Holmes AS, Blaxill MF, Haley BE. Reduced levels of mercury in first baby haircuts of autistic children. Int J Toxicol. 2003 Jul-Aug;22(4):277-85. Found that children with autism had unusually low levels of mercury in their baby hair (1/8 normal), suggesting a decreased ability to excrete mercury or to put it into hair?)

Adams JB, Romdalvik J, Ramanujam VM, Legator MS. Mercury, lead, and zinc in baby teeth of children with autism versus controls. J Toxicol Environ Health A. 2007 Jun;70(12):1046-51. A small pilot study found that children with autism had 2x more mercury in their baby teeth than did typical children, suggesting that they had a higher body burden of mercury during their infancy when the teeth formed. That study also found that children with autism had a much higher usage of oral antibiotics during their infancy, similar to their baby hair study.

The frequency with which scientists fabricate and falsify data, or commit other forms of scientific misconduct is a matter of controversy. Many surveys have asked scientists directly whether they have committed or know of a colleague who committed research misconduct, but their results appeared difficult to compare and synthesize. This is the first meta-analysis of these surveys.

To standardize outcomes, the number of respondents who recalled at least one incident of misconduct was calculated for each question, and the analysis was limited to behaviours that distort scientific knowledge: fabrication, falsification, cooking of data, etc… Survey questions on plagiarism and other forms of professional misconduct were excluded. The final sample consisted of 21 surveys that were included in the systematic review, and 18 in the meta-analysis.

A pooled weighted average of 1.97% (N = 7, 95%CI: 0.864.45) of scientists admitted to have fabricated, falsified or modified data or results at least once a serious form of misconduct by any standard and up to 33.7% admitted other questionable research practices. In surveys asking about the behaviour of colleagues, admission rates were 14.12% (N = 12, 95% CI: 9.9119.72) for falsification, and up to 72% for other questionable research practices. Meta-regression showed that self reports surveys, surveys using the words falsification or fabrication, and mailed surveys yielded lower percentages of misconduct. When these factors were controlled for, misconduct was reported more frequently by medical/pharmacological researchers than others.

]

My link

Dr. Reuben would magically materialize a brand new study that just happened to prove exactly what the sponsoring drug company wanted to prove. Advocates of western medicine claim they dont believe in magic, but when it comes to clinical trials, they actually do: All the results they wish to see just magically appear as long as the right researcher gets paid to materialize the results out of thin air, much like waving a magicians wand and chanting, Abra cadabra… let there be RESEARCH DATA!

Merck designed the trial, paid for the trial, ran the trial…Merck came to me after the study was completed and said, We want your help to work on the paper. The initial paper was written at Merck, and then it was sent to me for editing [NY-times -[2005].

My link

The study is not flawed. This study stood unchallenged directly for 6 years, reviewed by the editors of The Lancet. In 2004 Sir Crispin Davis, CEO of Elsevier which had acquired The Lancet, was made a paid board director of Glaxo Smith Kline, British MMR manufacturer. 6 months later The Lancet and The Sunday Times began a timed coordinated lying & relentless attack on Dr Wakefield. In 2009 James Murdoch, owner of The Sunday Times, was also made a paid director of Glaxo Smith Kline. Also in 2004 Sir Jjudge Nigel Davis, Crispins brother, denied the appeal for continued legal funding of litigation against MMR manufacturer Glaxo Smith Kline...

As early as 2000 Eric Topol and Steven Nissen of the Cleveland Clinic showed Vioxx was killing people, but the FDA ignored their study while Merck sent Alise Reicin to Cleveland. She tried to rewrite their study and threatened them professionally when they refused. Six other scientists were similarly treated when telling the truth about Vioxx. Nissen and Topol published their peer reveiwed study in JAMA.

-

In that study they used the same data Merck had given to the FDA, which the FDA never checked. when Merck submitted their study to The New England Journal of Medicine they falsified the data because they knew the NEJM editors would check it.

-

Gardasil was developed approved and marketed by Merck while they were killing/injuring 60,000/120,000 people with Vioxx. They bribed public officials, political organizations, reporters, doctors and scientists to get it approved, favorably publicized and mandated. They lied about HPV causing cervical cancer (thats another LONG heinous story) and paid to get the results they wanted.

-

Merck makes 12 vaccines for our kids. Do we simply trust the people who have proved themselves to be greedy sociopaths capable of lying/deceiving/bribing public officials/doctors/scientists & killing tens of thousands for money?

-

My link

Edited by crystal sage

Absolute FRAUD. Please show us where people are being used as guinea pigs. You are DEFAMING the army, claiming or implying it is doing something illegal, with NO basis.

You can show a source...not a made-up source either...or retract your claims, or we can let the mods make the call.

Here.. I thought it was commonly known that many new vaccines.. and biotech are tested on soldiers..

It has been done during the great Wars too..

US Tested Mustard Gas on Its Own Soldiers During WWII

My link

It is even part of your history books..

From 1943 to 1944, mustard gas experiments were performed on Australian Army volunteers in tropical Queensland by British and U.S. Army experimenters, resulting in severe injuries. One test site, Brook Island, was chosen to simulate Japanese-held Pacific islands. [16] [17]

A perfect controlled environment

My link

US ADMITS IT TESTED NERVE GAS ON ITS SAILORS

My link

Virtually all of the U.S. and allied troops were forced (on threat of court martial, or Article 15, if they refused) to take a series of experimental vaccines and pills which had NOT been approved by the FDA and which made many of our troops instantly and violently ill.

A staff report issued in December '94 by the Senate Committee on Veterans Affairs said that troops were ordered to discuss their vaccinations with no one, not even with medical professionals needing this information to treat adverse reactions from the vaccine.

[ED. NOTE: Why the secrecy? What was being hidden?]

The report said that of responding veterans who had taken the anthrax vaccine, 85% were told they could not refuse it, and 43% experienced immediate side effects.

Of all responding personnel who had taken the anti-botulism medicine, 88% were told not to turn it down and 35% suffered side effects. None of the women given botulism toxoid were told of pregnancy risks. In one of the report's summations, it said, "Anthrax vaccine should continue to be considered as a potential cause for undiagnosed illness." The report added, "The botulism vaccine's safety remains unknown."

The only country (of 28 participants in the Desert Storm War) which refused to let their troops take the experimental vaccines and pills was France. When their troops were subjected to the Scud missile attacks, some did come down with GWI, but were immediately treated with doxycycline, and quickly recovered. 1. OUR GUINEA PIGS IN THE GULF

The 1/8/91 issue of the New York Times which carried an article entitled, "Our Guinea Pigs in the Gulf" wrote: The Defense Dept. on obtaining permission to give experimental drugs to American troops in the Persian Gulf, is about to violate the Nuremberg Codes, one of the primary moral documents to emerge from World War II.

At its request, the Pentagon has been given a special Food and Drug Administration waiver it sought to require the troops to take experimental drugs and vaccines during combat, or if there is a 'threat of combat.' Since Nuremberg no government has officially attempted to justify research on competent adults without their informed consent - - that is, not until our government said exceptions would be permitted so that specific unapproved drugs and vaccines could be administered to the troops without their consent. The Pentagon's rationale for radically altering the standard procedure in military life was that it was 'not feasible' to get informed consent from combat troops.

DISCRETIONARY TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE

In accordance with section 9(q) of the Small Business Act (15 U.S.C. 638(q)), the Army will provide technical assistance services to small businesses engaged in SBIR projects through a network of scientists and engineers engaged in a wide range of technologies. The objective of this effort is to increase Army SBIR technology transition and commercialization success thereby accelerating the fielding of capabilities to Soldiers and to benefit the nation through stimulated technological innovation, improved manufacturing capability, and increased competition, productivity, and economic growth.

The Army has stationed six Technical Assistance Advocates (TAAs) across the Army to provide technical assistance to small businesses that have Phase I and Phase II projects with the participating organizations within their regions.

Medical Research and Materiel Command JR Myers (301) 619-7377

Dawn Rosarius (301) 619-3354

A10-153 Detection and Serotype Identification of Dengue Virus in the Mosquito Vector

A10-154 Development of a Molecular Assay to Identify Ticks that Vector Rickettsial Diseases

A10-155 Multiagent Synthetic DNA Vaccines Delivered by Noninvasive Electroporation

A10-156 Disposable Coagulation Profiler

A10-157 Engineered Bacterial Cells for Rapid Toxicity Evaluations of Drinking Water

A10-158 Deployable Pan-flavivirus and Pan-alphavirus Assays for Screening Pools of Medically Relevant

Arthropod

A10-159 Software Tool for Complex Biomarker Discovery

A10-160 Controlled Release of Topical Nitric Oxide for Treating Cutaneous Injuries

My link

My link

My link

About USAMRIID

USAMRIID, located at Fort Detrick, Maryland, is the lead medical research laboratory for the U.S. Department of Defense's Biological Defense Research Program, and plays a key role in national defense and in infectious disease research. The Institute conducts basic and applied research on biological threats resulting in medical solutions (such as vaccines, drugs and diagnostics) to protect the warfighter. While USAMRIID’s primary mission is focused on the military, its research often has applications that benefit society as a whole. USAMRIID is a subordinate laboratory of the U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command. For more information, visit www.usamriid.army.mil

My link

My link

•U.S. Army’s MSP-1 vaccine candidate is reported safe in its first adult clinical trial in Africa. José Stoute, U.S. Army Medical Research Unit (USAMRU) in Kisumu, Kenya, reported that the vaccine—previously tested in adults in the U.S.—is thus far safe in its first clinical trial in Africa.

If these preliminary results bear out, Stoute indicated that they will begin a Phase 1 safety trial in children next year, followed a year later by a larger trial to assess efficacy. The trials are a collaboration of Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR), the Kenya Medical Research Institute, USAMRU, the U.S. Agency for International Development, GSK Bio (whose AS02 adjuvant is part of the vaccine), and the Malaria Vaccine Initiative.

•Two novel "prime boost" vaccine candidates show enhanced immune response. The prime-boost vaccine approach seeks to increase the body’s natural resistance through a two-stage regime that primes the immune system with one vaccine, then boosts the response with another.

Commander Judith Epstein, U.S. Naval Medical Research Center (NMRC), reported on a prime-boost clinical trial recently completed in the U.S. It is the first human trial to use a DNA vaccine "boosted" by GSK Bio’s RTS,S/AS02A. Vical, Inc. produced the DNA vaccine.

Edited by crystal sage

Here.. I thought it was commonly known that many new vaccines.. and biotech are tested on soldiers..

My link

My link

My link

My link

My link

My link

Your implication is counter to what you present here. You confuse fact with supposition and opinion. Your smattering of often erroneous and misleading links does nothing but cloud the issue. Your fear of that which you don't understand, and your willingness to believe anything that anyone writes and publishes to the internet is appalling. All you have proven here is your own paranoia.