Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vaccine Death Coverup Implodes Worldwide

ericsnow

Your implication is counter to what you present here. You confuse fact with supposition and opinion. Your smattering of often erroneous and misleading links does nothing but cloud the issue. Your fear of that which you don't understand, and your willingness to believe anything that anyone writes and publishes to the internet is appalling. All you have proven here is your own paranoia.

I have added to my previous post... Read.As you can see .. the army using it's soldiers as guinea pigs is not a new thing.. It's been going on for nearly a century..

My Father-in-law who was in World War 11 often spoke about it...

My link

Edited by crystal sage

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystal sage

• Little Fish

• regeneratia

• eqgumby

I have added to my previous post... Read.As you can see .. the army using it's soldiers as guinea pigs is not a new thing.. It's been going on for nearly a century..

That is true, the Army gave me a series of Anthrax vaccine (that makes me the guinea pig because the vaccine is not approved for the general population), the third shot was incredibly painful, it was like fire was running through my veins. Other soldiers, grown men, were in tears. Even today, where they injected the "vaccine" still itches sometimes and now and then it feels like it is on fire.

Anyway, no government should ever be able to tell individuals what to do with their own bodies. Once that happens you stop being a person and start being the property of a state.

Edited by Razer

Your implication is counter to what you present here. You confuse fact with supposition and opinion. Your smattering of often erroneous and misleading links does nothing but cloud the issue. Your fear of that which you don't understand, and your willingness to believe anything that anyone writes and publishes to the internet is appalling. All you have proven here is your own paranoia.

Well, if there is a website...it must be true, right?

I'm amazed, crystal sage... just amazed.

After saying that the military is experimenting on us with bio-weapons, you then provide the "proof" by showing that MUSTARD GAS was used. Sorry, but that isn't a bio-weapon... and several of the links you provided discussed topics that had nothing to do with the "experimentation" allegedly going on with soldiers. And most of the rest were so poorly written that only a true conspiracy theorist would accept them - they referred to "reports" but provided no bibliography of what these mystery "reports" were, or where someone other than the writer could find them. This is commonly called "crap" journalism... and it is the most common type of journalism that CTers accept.

Another thing to consider is the era to which you refer.

Many of the tests used as "OMG PRUFF!" by folks like you, were actually conducted during WWII and before - with very few happening after 1970. Why? Because people started asking questions - and when the public finds out about stuff like that - careers are lost and heads roll... so we don't DO that any more!

Razer, in addition to misspelling your name (Razor is a blade with which you shave... a "razer" is someone that destroys buildings and built-up areas.), you bought into one of the bigger urban legends of the 1990's and 2000's. The anthrax vaccine they used on the military was EXACTLY the same vaccine that has been used for almost 100 years for farmers and those that work with livestock. You'd better try harder next time.

I'm amazed, crystal sage... just amazed.

After saying that the military is experimenting on us with bio-weapons, you then provide the "proof" by showing that MUSTARD GAS was used. Sorry, but that isn't a bio-weapon... and several of the links you provided discussed topics that had nothing to do with the "experimentation" allegedly going on with soldiers. And most of the rest were so poorly written that only a true conspiracy theorist would accept them - they referred to "reports" but provided no bibliography of what these mystery "reports" were, or where someone other than the writer could find them. This is commonly called "crap" journalism... and it is the most common type of journalism that CTers accept.

Another thing to consider is the era to which you refer.

Many of the tests used as "OMG PRUFF!" by folks like you, were actually conducted during WWII and before - with very few happening after 1970. Why? Because people started asking questions - and when the public finds out about stuff like that - careers are lost and heads roll... so we don't DO that any more!

Razer, in addition to misspelling your name (Razor is a blade with which you shave... a "razer" is someone that destroys buildings and built-up areas.), you bought into one of the bigger urban legends of the 1990's and 2000's. The anthrax vaccine they used on the military was EXACTLY the same vaccine that has been used for almost 100 years for farmers and those that work with livestock. You'd better try harder next time.

Well , lets just change the word 'Experimenting'... to 'Research'..

I just feel for all those who were 'researched' on who are being put down rudely like this for just trying to get heard. It means the world to all those who have gone thru these trials.. have had negative side effects and been dismissed... to be heard and to find others and support others who have gone through this as well. To be told that it is just your imagination.. That what has made you ill was harmless and that it was just your imaginination is cruel.

We know it is not the 'same' anthrax vaccination used for over a hundred years.. as methods for creating it have changed.. there are constant new formulas being tried out.. and as you are well aware these have had some really concerning publicity of late..

My link

To jump-start work on a new vaccine, scientists at the Army's research lab at Fort Detrick, Md., engineered a key ingredient they believed would make a vaccine less likely to cause skin irritations and other problems.

Now they are actually creating artificial DNA Cells to inject into humans...

My link

[quoteSynthetic pathogens are man-made infectious agents that are produced either from the manufacture or adaptation of DNA, cells and other biological structures.

While scientists have been engineering genetic sequences for decades and commercial gene sequencing has been around for years, the field continues to move into uncharted territory. This year, researchers for the first time were able to design and produce cells that do not exist in nature without using pre-existing biological matter -- marking the latest evolution in the rapidly advancing field of synthetic biology.

Additionally, recent technological advances and lower equipment costs now allow amateur scientists to conduct complex biological experiments such as DNA duplication outside of institutional settings and with machinery purchased online.

The developments could pave the way for advancements in medicine, energy and agriculture, but also could put sensitive materials in the wrong hands, analysts warn (see GSN, May 21).

]

How about..

My link

Experimental Smallpox DNA Vaccine Protects Primates from Lethal Monkeypox

In the first successful study of its kind, scientists have shown that a DNA-based vaccine

IID team, led by Jay W. Hooper, Ph.D., based its DNA vaccine on four

genes f

already

o monkeys

vaccinated with the human smallpox vaccine, Dryvax. Another consisted of two monkeys

llpox can protect nonhuman primates from monkeypox, a disease that resembles smallpox in humans. The study, performed at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) and published in the May issue of the Journal of Virologysuggests a promising alternative approach to conventional smallpox vaccination.]

A new HIV vaccination trial in Thailand... ???

HIV Vaccine Study First to Show Some Effectiveness in Preventing HIV

24 September 2009—A Phase III clinical trial involving more than 16,000 adult volunteers in Thailand has demonstrated that an investigational HIV vaccine regimen was safe and modestly effective in preventing HIV infection. According to final results released by the trial sponsor, the U.S. Army Surgeon General, the prime boost combination of ALVAC? HIV and AIDSVAX? B/E lowered the rate of HIV infection by 31.2% compared with placebo.

In the final analysis, 74 placebo recipients became infected with HIV compared to 51 in the vaccine regimen arm. The efficacy result is considered statistically significant with a 95% confidence interval greater than zero. The vaccine regimen had no effect on the amount of virus in the blood of volunteers who became HIV-infected during the study.

The U.S. Army Medical Component – Armed Forces Research Institute of Medical Sciences (USAMC-AFRIMS), a special foreign activity of the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR) in Washington, D.C. and of the US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (USAMRMC), helped to execute the trial in Thailand on behalf of the Sponsor. With enthusiastic support from the US Ambassador to Thailand, this successful vaccine trial is another example of long–standing, productive collaboration between US and Thai military and civilian scientists to conduct basic and applied research on infectious diseases of global health and military importance.

:unsure2:

The U.S. Army would like to thank the more than 16,000 Thai men and women who consented to participate in this trial and the efforts of the Thai Ministry of Public Health and all collaborators for their hard work in achieving this important milestone.

It appears that the army does vaccination research on the people in the countries that they are stationed...

My link

U.S. Army’s MSP-1 vaccine candidate is reported safe in its first adult clinical trial in Africa. José Stoute, U.S. Army Medical Research Unit (USAMRU) in Kisumu, Kenya, reported that the vaccine—previously tested in adults in the U.S.—is thus far safe in its first clinical trial in Africa.

Commander Judith Epstein, U.S. Naval Medical Research Center (NMRC), reported on a prime-boost clinical trial recently completed in the U.S. It is the first human trial to use a DNA vaccine "boosted" by GSK Bio’s RTS,S/AS02A. Vical, Inc. produced the DNA vaccine.

The regime was safe and well-tolerated, and it successfully stimulated production of several types of immune cells. "Although the number of volunteers was small, the results indicate that a vaccine strategy that utilizes a combination approach might provide a much broader and potentially more protective immune response than either of the individual components on its own," said Epstein.

NMRC and WRAIR executed the study in collaboration with GSK Bio and Vical, with support from the Office of Naval Research and the Military Infectious Disease Research Program.

Vasee Moorthy, an Oxford University investigator working with the Medical Research Council (MRC), reported on a prime-boost trial completed in 29 adult men in The Gambia. A DNA vaccine was used to prime the immune system, while a weakened vaccinia virus vaccine known as MVA was used to boost. "The combination was safe and had a profound impact on the immune system," Moorthy said. "We believe we’ve found a way of inducing higher levels of T-cell activity than seen with any other vaccine."

The project has already followed up on the initial trial, applying the DNA/MVA regime in a randomized controlled efficacy trial with 372 adult male volunteers, also in The Gambia. If the results are favorable, Oxford and MRC will conduct a clinical trial of the complete regime in children ages 1-5. Funding for the trials comes from the Gates Malaria Partnership and the Wellcome Trust

:hmm:

DNA vaccines were delivered much like other types of vaccines -- conventional vaccines -- that is, injecting them directly into muscles. And that works, but it's a very inefficient delivery method because not much of the DNA can cross the cell membranes and actually get inside the muscle cells where it has to go in order to make the protein.

My link

So newer methods of delivering the DNA vaccines have been developed. In our particular clinical study, we're using a delivery method known as the gene gun, and a gene gun -- to deliver the DNA by the gene gun, the DNA is first coded onto very, very tiny gold beads, and those gold beads with the DNA are then put inside of a plastic device that's about the size of a small flashlight. Inside that device is also a little canister of compressed helium gas. When the trigger of the gene gun device is pushed, the gas is released and it propels the gold coded with the DNA out of the device into the skin of the vaccine recipient. This is an almost painless procedure because the gold only goes into the outer layer of the skin. It's also very efficient because it delivers the gold directly into cells, not into the spaces between cells like happens when you do a needle injection.

And another very promising method of delivery that we're testing is known as electroporation, and in this method the DNA is injected with a device that both uses a needle to deliver the DNA either to muscle or skin, and simultaneously applies an extremely short burst of electricity, and that electrical pulse causes pores in the cell membranes to open up briefly and temporarily so that much more of the DNA is able to be taken up by the cells.

It appears that the HIV vaccine 'researched' on 16000 Thai was only 30% successful

My link

The part U.S. funded study, which involved more than 16,000 volunteers, half of which were given the vaccine and the other half a placebo, found that by combining two drugs ALVAC and AIDSVAX that are tailored for the B and E (more correctly called CRF A/E) sub-strains of HIV-1 (not sub-strain C which is predominant in Africa), they were able to cut infection rates by 31.2% – something which scientists were beginning to think might be impossible.

What happened to the other 68.8% of the population?

:unsure2: Did they all contract AIDs?

Recruitment was conducted in Thai through the two collaborating agencies. Focus groups were held at the temple, a common place where Thai residents congregate. Three focus groups were conducted in Thai with 8–10 participants per group (n = 27). All participants were 18 years or older and gave written informed consent. Participants received a $20 incentive and lunch coupons. Participants’ social and demographic characteristics are presented in Table 1.

$20 dollars and food coupons are a very good incentive for the many poor in Thailand...My link

Focus groups were led by two trained Thai facilitators. A semi-structured focus group interview guide addressed: (1) HIV vaccine acceptability, (2) HIV vaccine-specific concerns, (3) social and community concerns, and (4) possible behavioral changes after vaccination. At the end of each focus group, vaccine preferences were assessed using conjoint analysis: participants rated their likelihood of accepting vaccination with each of seven hypothetical vaccines. The experimental design for conjoint analysis is presented in Table 2.
In the final analysis, there were 74 infections in the placebo arm, compared with 51 in the vaccine arm, a difference that was significant at P=0.039 with a 95% confidence interval from 1.1% to 52.1%.

The trial tested a so-called "prime-boost strategy" using two different medications.

The first, dubbed ALVAC-HIV, was a canarypox virus, engineered so it could not cause disease, and modified to carry synthetic versions of three HIV genes, known as gag, env, and pro.

Volunteers were given four injections of ALVAC-HIV over six months or a matching placebo.

At the last two injections, they were also given a shot of AIDSVAX B/E (or placebo) -- a vaccine candidate that had been tested on its own and found to be safe, but without benefit. After the six-month vaccination phase, the volunteers were followed for three years, with HIV testing every six months.

The AIDSVAX B/E contains an HIV protein known as gp120.

My link

ScienceDaily (Apr. 5, 2010) — Scientists from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) have provided the first-ever glimpse of the structure of a key protein -- gp120 -- found on the surface of a specific subgroup of the human immunodeficiency virus, HIV-1. In addition, they demonstrated that a particular antibody to gp120 makes contact not only with the protein, but with the CD4 receptor that gp120 uses to gain entrance into the body's T cells.

early incanarnation on the vaccine..

My link

Recombinant HIV proteins are provided only for research use or in vitro testing. They may not be used in humans or for clinical diagnostic procedures and any such use is unlawful.

My link

Hepatology:

gp120 modulates the biology of human hepatic stellate cells: a link between HIV infection and liver fibrogenesis

So, do you actually READ the links you provide?

Your big "conspiracy" about testing on poor, unsuspecting people in Thailand actually used... wait for it... VOLUNTEERS!!! 16000 people AGREED to participate. They were split into two groups and innocculated - and then they all went on with their lives. The group that got the placebo had 74 people contract HIV - while the half that got the actual vaccine got 51 cases. This means that, statistically, there was a 31% reduced rate of infection.

I realize that this is hard to grasp for someone that sees a conspiracy in everything around them, but this is actually a VICTORY for vaccine development.

And what, exactly, is wrong with DNA-based vaccines? Is all new science bad? Perhaps we should go back to believing that illness and disease was passed on via "vapors" and "humours", right? Oh, and since all new science is bad, I would recommend getting further away from your computer so you don't catch one of the "viruses" that are on the interwebs. It would help us out quite a bit...

Just for fun, try this new conspiracy theory... In humankind's recorded history, every single person that has ever breathed oxygen has either died, or will die within the next 100 years or so. Every member of the government establishement breathes oxygen. Coincidence? I think they are getting the unsuspecting masses addicted to oxygen at an early age so they can control us!!

Your big "conspiracy" about testing on poor, unsuspecting people in Thailand actually used... wait for it... VOLUNTEERS!!! 16000 people AGREED to participate. They were split into two groups and innocculated - and then they all went on with their lives. The group that got the placebo had 74 people contract HIV - while the half that got the actual vaccine got 51 cases. This means that, statistically, there was a 31% reduced rate of infection.

I realize that this is hard to grasp for someone that sees a conspiracy in everything around them, but this is actually a VICTORY for vaccine development.

And what, exactly, is wrong with DNA-based vaccines? Is all new science bad? Perhaps we should go back to believing that illness and disease was passed on via "vapors" and "humours", right? Oh, and since all new science is bad, I would recommend getting further away from your computer so you don't catch one of the "viruses" that are on the interwebs. It would help us out quite a bit...

Just for fun, try this new conspiracy theory... In humankind's recorded history, every single person that has ever breathed oxygen has either died, or will die within the next 100 years or so. Every member of the government establishement breathes oxygen. Coincidence? I think they are getting the unsuspecting masses addicted to oxygen at an early age so they can control us!!

:tu:

30 years ago.. it was said that 1 in 8 people would develop cancer.. 20 years ago.. 1 in 4.. Now 1 in 2..

What has changed... way back then 30 years ago.. there were only a few vaccinations that we all had to have... We learned about then how cultures for the vaccinations were made in different ways.. including uusing monkeys.. in the polio vaccination since then we have found that there was a link to these vaccinations and generational outbreaks of tumors and Hodgkins disease.

You could also make the same correlation with the use of plastic and other chemicals in our environment. It has not been determined that one specific thing is to blame for cancer increases, but rather a whole lot of things.

THANK YOU!

I sincerely request that CS STOP this CRAP! It's amazingly offensive and dangerous to suggest that people not get vaccinated, or even that they not vaccinate their pets!

It's as irresponsible and unsafe as suggesting seat-belts are more dangerous to wear than not, or that child-safety seats in cars are a hazard and should never be used. It's OFFENSIVE, and dangerous.

You could also make the same correlation with the use of plastic and other chemicals in our environment. It has not been determined that one specific thing is to blame for cancer increases, but rather a whole lot of things.

Twenty-one years ago The Simpsons wasn't on tv. Now they are and look at all the cancer we have!

It appears that the HIV vaccine 'researched' on 16000 Thai was only 30% successful

What happened to the other 68.8% of the population?

:unsure2: Did they all contract AIDs?

$20 dollars and food coupons are a very good incentive for the many poor in Thailand...

early incanarnation on the vaccine..

It has been made painfully clear that you do not read, or understand the information that you post. You keep posting medical studies, yet if you understood that in which you posted, you would not bother as it doesn't support your point.

I have to agree with the posts above. The things you do and attempt to imply are just dangerous. It is no different than the urban legends that float around grade schools...believed simply because someone says they are true because it happened to a friend of a friend.

Twenty-one years ago The Simpsons wasn't on tv. Now they are and look at all the cancer we have!

Do-oh! :rofl:

I do..

What you also need to explore is why choose Thailand for these vaccination programs.

As this is a conspiracy site.. I was looking at it in the terms of the massive numbers of poor and needy in Thailand.. Exploiting this..

My link

POVERTY

The original United Nations poverty yardstick classifies poor people - people living on or below the "poverty line" as persons whose income is US$1.00 per day or less (42 - 44 baht per day / 1,338 baht per month).Ultra poor people are persons earning less than 80% of the poverty line income level (for Thailand this is 35 baht per day / 1,070 baht per month).

Almost poor are persons earning between 100% and 120% of the poverty line income level (for Thailand this is 53 baht per day / 1,606 baht per month).

According to a United Nations report issued in 2000, Thailand has 9.8 million poor people, 5.8 million ultra poor people and 3.4 million almost poor people. The total figure is 19 million, or 29.9% of the population, and is concentrated in provinces along the borders in the West, North, and Northeast regions.

Some 69% of Thailand's population are rural dwellers.

Around 29.9% of the population are, by western standards, desperately poor earning 1,606 baht, or less, per month.

Generally speaking, poor rural dwellers in developing, and under-developed, countries tend to be poorly educated, unsophisticated, short-sighted, opportunistic and unethical (rain forests destroyed for farming, widespread cultivation of poppies, use of dangerous chemicals in animal & agricultural farming, depletion of fish-stocks due to over fishing,

endangered species hunted to the brink of extinction, etc).

Prostitution is, realistically albeit not theoretically, the only practical option for many Thai rural dwellers to break-out of their poverty.

Furthermore, there is a significant gender imbalance within the adult population with some 680,267 Thai women who will not be able to marry/partner with Thai men. This statistic is possibly another reason (apart from poverty) for some women to enter the "farang" prostitution scene.

]

So in that case $20 and meal tickets will go a long way to helping the many poor families..being almost a months income form many of the poor..can delay selling their children for another month.. especially as there is ongoing incentives of them all being tested for their progress every few months for several years as well as follow up shots.

True also this land where prostitution is very high.. this is one country that can benefit from an Aids free society...

aggregate figure amounts to 2,140,729 "farang" males.

The average length of stay was 8.4 days.

Although unrealistic by any stretch of the imagination, for the purpose of this report the writer will assume that every "farang" man engaged the services of a prostitute on every day of their visit.

This would equate to 49,266 visits to a prostitute per day.

Compared to the survey which indicates that every day at least 450,000 Thai men visit prostitutes, the "farang" component represents only 10% of the total daily visits to prostitutes in Thailand

A better solution here would be to find ways to improve the poverty levels of Thailand so that the need to choose prostitution as the only method of survival is diminished.

My link

Edited by crystal sage

More on the Aids vaccination research..

The teams analysed infection rates in three ways. One, denoted 'intention-to-treat' (ITT), included the full cohort of 16,402 people. This analysis found that 56 of those in the vaccine group became infected, which was 20 people — or 26% — fewer than in the control group. That difference was not statistically significant.

Another analysis, called 'per protocol', excluded 3,860 people who failed to strictly adhere to the trial protocols, such as the calendar of vaccinations. This also showed a difference of 26%, again not statistically significant.

A third analysis — the only one to be presented on 24 September before publication of the full data — used a 'modified ITT' data crunch, which excluded seven participants who contracted HIV between the time they enrolled in the trial and their first vaccination. This lowered the number of people who became infected in the vaccine group from 56 to 51, and the number in the control group from 76 to 74, yielding a 31% difference between the groups. This just scraped into statistical significance, with a p-value of 0.04.

The small numbers of infected individuals in the trial — 132 across both vaccine and control groups — also meant that none of the subgroup analyses was statistically significant

The trial also failed to detect any difference between the viral load in the two cohorts. Mahmoud describes this as "very, very disturbing", because an effective vaccine would be expected to at least reduce the viral load in infected subjects

Dan Barouch, a HIV vaccine researcher at Harvard University in Cambridge, says that the results are ultimately positive. "We don't understand why we saw the protection that we did, and the results are only modest, but nevertheless the Thai trial provides the first evidence of vaccine protection in humans. This suggests that it is in fact possible to develop an HIV vaccine."

"Everyone is saying let's try to have hope, and this is a hope that the results mean something," says Mahmoud, "but raising expectations with no fundamental scientific base is dangerous."

"The field is desperate for some kind of positive result," agrees one HIV vaccine researcher, speaking on condition of anonymity. "There is a strong tendency in the community to want to believe - it's hope versus rational science."

My link

:unsure2: Also one needs to think of all the successful drug.. vaccination trials that were fascilitated by these poorer countries.. how many were unsuccessful trials were there and at what cost to all those who participated in these.

An example:

dedicated to Guinea Pig Kids - a BBC documentary that exposes how the city of New York has been forcing HIV-Positive children under its supervision to be used as human guinea pigs in tests for experimental AIDS drug trials. (This is a slightly edited version of the complete documentary that was broadcast on Tuesday, 30 November, 2004, at 1930 GMT on BBC Two in the UK. )

My link

My link

Drugs trials boom in developing countries

By 2010 it is estimated that some two million people in India will be taking part in clinical trials [20]. Most of the world largest pharmaceutical companies have established a presence in India, where they are increasingly recruiting patients and outsourcing trials.

The BBC recently screened a documentary (27 April 2006) called Drug Trials: The Dark Side that showed the woeful lack of informed consent by Indian patients, many of whom were taken off their existing medication to take part in drug trials commissioned by US companies. The patients were under the impression that their usual drug was no longer available and the new drug was merely a continuation of their treatment.

Typically, the patients interviewed by the BBC reporter Paul Kenyon were in awe of their d octors, and because of ill health and poverty, were willing to agree to anything they were asked to do. Most consent forms were written in English, which many patients could not read, let alone understand, and some were able to give only a thumbprint as their acquiescence to the clinical trial. One patient who agreed to take part in the placebo part of the trial did so because he believed that if his doctor was administering the pill, then it must somehow do him good.

None of the patients received any money for their involvement, and when the trials finish, there is no guarantee that their treatment will continue, nor that the drug will be available to the wider population as a whole.

My link

My link

Many drugs for U.S. kids tested in poor countries]But the meaning of something like "informed consent" might not be clear in a different cultural context. One study from 2008, for instance, tested how much women in Ghana understood about the clinical trial they were part of.

The women were taking either vitamin A or a dummy pill, yet more than 90 percent actually believed they were getting an active and beneficial medication.

M. Nabeel Ghayur, a pharmacologist who worked in drug development in Pakistan before joining McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, said conditions are similar in India and Pakistan.

"People actually have blind trust in their doctor in South Asia. They have no idea what drug development is, they have no idea what clinical trials are," he told Reuters Health.

He said there was little red tape in those countries, and that people would rarely ask about drug side effects and legal issues.

]

In Santiago del Estero, one of the country’s poorest provinces, the trials were authorized when Enrique’s brother, Juan Carlos Smith, was provincial health minister.

According to pediatrician Ana Maria Marchese, who works at the children’s hospital in the provincial capital where the studies are being conducted, “because they can’t experiment in Europe or the United States, they come to do it in third-world countries.”

“A lot of people want to leave the protocol but aren’t allowed; they force them to continue under the threat that if they leave they won’t receive any other vaccine,” said Julieta Ovejero, great aunt of one of the six babies who died in Santiago del Estero.

Fesprosa’s Juan Carlos Palomares said that “in most cases these are underprivileged individuals, many of them unable to read or write, who are pressured into including their children” in the trials.

According to Fesprosa, “the laboratory pays $8,000 for each child included in the study, but none (of that money) remains in the province that lends the public facilities and the health personnel for the private research.”

My link

Doctors in developing third world countries are usually afraid to report any adverse drug reactions because they fear losing the cozy relationship they enjoy with the pharma industry which offers them many benefits. This is an important reason why setting up ADR Monitoring Centers has not been a success. What measures should be taken to encourage and convince them that such adverse drug reactions are regularly reported to concerned ADR monitoring centers and agencies so as to save the patients unnecessary side effects which increase morbidity, and at times could prove fatal?

My link

Edited by crystal sage

I love when people who have no medical training give medical advice.

Like mega city councils and tiny town boards who medicate us, without a license, for stronger teeth using fluoridated drinking water?

Read the book "Dr. Mary's Monkey" by Ed Haslam about the tainted polio vaccines from the late fifties and through the sixties.

It is a fact that vaccines save lives. I also doubt its a coincidence that most sites stating vaccines are evil and bad are conspiracy sites or ones using classic scaremonger terminology. It is a dangerous message to tell people to avoid a potentially life saving needle jab.

Now to throw everyone off course... :P

Ask mothers why babies are constantly picking things up from the floor or ground and putting them in their mouths, and chances are they’ll say that it’s instinctive — that that’s how babies explore the world. But why the mouth, when sight, hearing, touch and even scent are far better at identifying things?

More Personal Health ColumnsWhen my young sons were exploring the streets of Brooklyn, I couldn’t help but wonder how good crushed rock or dried dog droppings could taste when delicious mashed potatoes were routinely rejected.

Since all instinctive behaviors have an evolutionary advantage or they would not have been retained for millions of years, chances are that this one too has helped us survive as a species. And, indeed, accumulating evidence strongly suggests that eating dirt is good for you.

In studies of what is called the hygiene hypothesis, researchers are concluding that organisms like the millions of bacteria, viruses and especially worms that enter the body along with “dirt” spur the development of a healthy immune system. Several continuing studies suggest that worms may help to redirect an immune system that has gone awry and resulted in autoimmune disorders, allergies and asthma.

cont...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/27/health/27brod.html?_r=1

Sterile environments are what is killing people! :ph34r:

This is so true. My Mum taught reception (4-5 year olds) and it was always the children of the overly fussy parents (the ones who fussed over every spec of dirt and had to keep their little precious safe from every bump or bacteria) who would get sick. They got every little cough and cold going and were more knocked out by what they caught than the children merrily digging about in the dirt.

I'm pregnant with my first child and I am definately have him vaccinated.

My 2 year old nephew caught the rotavirus from an unvaccinated child, and was in the ER. :angry:

I know my husbands parents keep trying to tell me how bad vaccines are (My husband thinks their crazy!)

but my children will be vaccinated. Sometimes when they talk about it, I don't really know what to say...

I get my flu vaccine every year and I'm fine. The thing I find funny is that when there is a shortage of vaccine people freak out and those that don't usually get vaccinated b**tch and complain because they can't get one.

:tu: You got that right, babe! I used to work at a pharmacy that did flu vaccines and it was always a mass hysteria if there was a rumored shortage

I think another reason people don't vaccinate is becaause none of us have seen the effects (first-hand) of a pandemic of the measles, polio, etc.

Look at the Black Death that wiped out 30% to 60% of Europe's population.

Or the Spanish flu in 1918. The pandemic lasted from March 1918 to June 1920, spreading even to the Arctic and remote Pacific islands. Between 50 and 100 million died, making it one of the deadliest natural disasters in human history. An estimated 50 million people, about 3% of the world's population (1.6 billion at the time), died of the disease. 500 million, or 1/3 were infected.

The following link has a list of epidemics from the past:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_epidemics

My son nearly died as a toddler thanks to an un-vaccinated illegal alien.

GET YOUR DAMN SHOTS.

If YOUR paranoia costs me my childs life, stand by to get hammered.

Yeah similar thing happened to me. I nearly died as a kid thanks to an un-vaccinated legal citizen.

Crystal Sage:

North Coast Area Health Service director of public health, Paul Corben said, “Communities with low vaccination rates have had more than eight times the rate of disease seen in those areas with the highest vaccination rates”.
Tragedy in Adelaide this week as a 5 week old boy died from pertussis. South Australia is currently in the grip of a pertussis epidemic, with a 65% increase in the number of notifications for the period January 1 to June 15 2010, compared to 2009. This is first death from pertussis since 2001. Tragically, the boy was too young to be vaccinated.
Those amongst us who are not able to be vaccinated are protected by “herd immunity” the concept that the vaccinated prevent the spread of disease in a community. This means that when you vaccinate yourself you are also protecting those more vulnerable. But herd immunity may be compromised in areas where vaccine coverage is low.

Hope you are happy with the deaths on your hands, Crystal Sage. You encourage - even promote - the behaviour that leads to these deaths. If there is an afterlife, yours is going to be hell.

Edited by Obviousman