Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vaccine Death Coverup Implodes Worldwide

ericsnow

Crystal Sage:

Hope you are happy with the deaths on your hands, Crystal Sage. You encourage - even promote - the behaviour that leads to these deaths. If there is an afterlife, yours is going to be hell.

What I think would be wiser is to research other methods of immunizations as some people are sensitive to the harshness of these 'one treatment.. one size .. fits all" treatments. Do research to find genetically if various people would be sensitive to these vaccinations..

From personal experience , I was told that I nearly died from my childhood vaccinations.. it was touch and go for almost a week. My brother somehow 'caught' the measles within two weeks of being vaccinated and was at deaths door too.

My children also had very harsh reactions to their childhood vaccinations with temperatures hovering around 105 for many days roughly 10 days after their vaccinations.. ( when the accompanying notice said to watch out for reactions)

Maybe we are just genitcally sensitive to these.

My link

My link

Rather than enhancing their immune systems.. with each vaccination their immune system seems to be severly tested.

One has had glandular fever .. for 4 years running...

They both had serious chicken pox twice.. which is rare.. at about 9 months.

My link

Vaccination does not guarantee immunity.

I can understand the rather calous attitude of strengthening the herd... weeding out the week ones.. evolution..

:unsure2:

There were some rumors as the the link to various vaccinations and diabetes..

This was rather disturbing.. especially for a 1st world country..

Information on the diagnosis of type 1 diabetes from

January 1, 1990, through December 31, 2001, was

obtained from the Danish National Hospital Register.

A total of 739,694 children were included in our cohort.

During 4,720,517 person-years of follow-up,

we identified 681 cases of type 1 diabetes. Of these,

26 cases during 4208 person-years were among

children who had a sibling with type 1 diabetes.

The follow-up of 16,421 children was prematurely

terminated because of death in 5131 children,

emigration in 11,057, or loss to follow-up in 233.

The mean (±SD) age at the diagnosis of type 1 diabetes

was 5.2±2.8 years. The mean age at the end of

follow-up was 6.4±3.2 years.]

However, the process of detecting

associations between vaccination and rare or longterm

outcomes is complicated, and many negative

studies have been statistically underpowered or have

suffered from a lack of unvaccinated subjects. Issues

that call into question vaccine safety have the potential

to jeopardize vaccination programs; for these

programs to retain the confidence of both the public

and health professionals, continued safety evaluations

are becoming an increasingly important part

of public health procedures.

The research is ongoing...

started over 20 years ago...

I wonder what the figures are now??

Links Between Diabetes (Insulin Dependent) and Vaccines

Any information obtained here is not to be construed as medical or legal advice. The decision to vaccinate and how you implement that decision is yours and yours alone

My link

The greatest increase in IDDM has occurred in children aged under 4 years (Figure 2)1, which coincides with the period when the Hib vaccine was introduced in the mid 1980's. This should raise our suspicions as to whether the Hib vaccine could be responsible for this increase. While Karvonen et al has dismissed the data as not being statistically significant, the impact on the lives of a further 58 cases per 100 000 children at the age of 10 years, who will have to learn how to deal with a life-long chronic disease such as IDDM, should not be trivialised.

Further research would do well to focus on the incidence of IDDM before and after the introduction of Hib vaccination programs in other countries such as Australia, the US and the UK.

The following are press releases pertaining to Classen Immunotherapies' data.

My link

The new data as well as Classen's recently published data demonstrate that the epidemics of type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes/obesity/metabolic syndrome in children are linked. Exposure to vaccines causes some individuals to develop an autoimmune disease such as type 1 diabetes. In other individuals vaccine induced inflammation is countered by release of cortisol and other factors to suppress the inflammation. The release in cortisol and other factors leads to a "cushingoid" like state and the development of type 2 diabetes/obesity/metabolic syndrome.

Classen's current paper shows that those races which have high cortisol activity, especially after immunization, have a low risk for developing type 1 diabetes but a high risk for developing type 2 diabetes. Classen has previously demonstrated vaccine induced type 1 diabetes has a strong genetic/familial risk and those who have a sibling with type 1 diabetes have a much greater risk of developing vaccine induced type 1 diabetes.

In a previous publication in The Open Endocrinology Journal, Dr. Bart Classen showed a 50% reduction of type 2 diabetes occurred in Japanese children following the discontinuation of a single vaccine, a vaccine to prevent tuberculosis. This decline occurred at a time when there is a global epidemic of type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome.

"The picture is becoming clear. Not only are vaccines causing an epidemic of autoimmunity including type 1 diabetes but they are causing an epidemic of metabolic syndrome as the immune system acts to suppress the inflammation and autoimmunity caused by the vaccines

My link

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystal sage

• Little Fish

• regeneratia

• eqgumby

from Health News Medical News Today

My link

Vaccine Induced Inflammation Linked To Epidemic Of Type 2 Diabetes And Metabolic Syndrome

Classen proposes a new explanation for the epidemic of both insulin dependent diabetes (type 1 diabetes), which has previously been shown to be caused by vaccines and non insulin dependent diabetes (type 2 diabetes). Upon receipt of vaccines or other strong immune stimulants some individuals develop a hyperactive immune system leading to autoimmune destruction of insulin secreting cells. Other individuals produce increased cortisol, an immune suppressing hormone, to suppress the vaccine induced inflammation. The increased cortisol leads to type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome. Japanese children have increased cortisol secretion following immunization compared to White children and this explains why Japanese have a relative high rate of type 2 diabetes but low rate of insulin dependent diabetes compared to Whites. The lower cortisol response attributed to type 1 diabetes and the higher cortisol response attributed to type 2 diabetes explains why type 1 diabetics are generally leaner than type 2 diabetics since elevated cortisol causes weight gain.

"The current data shows that vaccines are much more dangerous than the public is lead to believe and adequate testing has never been performed even in healthy subjects to indicate that there is an overall improvement in health from immunization. The current practice of vaccinating diabetics as well as their close family members is a very risky practice," says Dr. J. Barthelow Classen.

Classen's research has become widely accepted. To view the published papers and to find out the latest information on the effects of vaccines on autoimmune diseases including insulin dependent diabetes visit the Vaccine Safety Web site http://www.vaccines.net/newpage11.htm

]

From a Pediatrics site:

My link

. As a general rule, vaccines licensed in the United States are safe and effective. However, not every vaccine is equally safe or equally effective in every person. Each of the available vaccines has the potential to cause minor, local, or even systemic adverse reactions. Most of the adverse reactions after vaccine administration in healthy children are trivial, inconvenient, and transient. Rarely, healthy children may experience severe and life-threatening events temporarily associated with vaccine administration. Fever, local swelling, redness, and pain at the injection site may be more than trivial in the child with an inborn error of metabolism. Transient metabolic changes associated with fever or anorexia may tip the balance in the child whose clinical status is fragile or not well controlled. In a few reports, the initial clinical presentation of children with inborn errors of metabolism occurred shortly after administration of a vaccine.

What I am saying here is that each child should be considered as a unique individual that should be medically checked out for the suitability of each vaccine..

As some vaccines only seem to last for a few years.. maybe needs.. likelihood of infection should be considered here too.. especially if the child has a weakened disposition.. or some genetic traits..eg.. a family history of diabetes..

Edited by crystal sage

this cover up has happened many times in many locations like africa, europe, and even in the americas

stats have shown that more children die from these vaccines then the actual disease or sickness they are said to cure.

those stats are then hidden and taken out of record so that these vaccinations can keep going on.

why you ask..

its simple

its a money game

Illuminated, you are talking out of your bottom parts. Provide a site with a cite that supports your allegation that "more children die from these vaccines then the actual disease or sickness they are said to cure."

Also, the ONLY way we get to know you is by what you write here - and by refusing to use the SHIFT key or spell words correctly, you put forth the idea that you are lazy and undereducated. This may or may not be accurate, but we have no other way of determining this than by what - and how - you write your posts.

Think before you hit the POST button.

Feds settle vaccine lawsuit and seal results.

My link

Total payout $20 million...

Should kids be screened for preexisting abnormalities that will result in "Autism like symptoms" ?

With the massive increase in Autism found in kids... should not all children be screened for mitochondrial abnormalties before they have all these vaccinations?

Politicians sell Americans health to pharmaceutical companies and tax payers have to pick up the tab for lawsuits.

Vaccines are not safe and the amount of shots children are taking keep increasing at a tremendous speed. This means huge profits for the big pharmaceutical companies especially when the schools say that it is mandatory. The truth is, is that vaccines are not mandatory. There is a religious exemption. For examples on how to write an exemption letter go to http://www.vaclib.org/exemption.htm.'>http://www.vaclib.org/exemption.htm. Educate yourself at http://www.vaclib.org/

It has been shown scientifically that multi dose vaccinations .. can increase the likelihood of mitochondrial damage..

My link

My link

Why are parents concerns dismissed? Why won´t the government fund truly unbiased double blind studies of vaccinated and unvaccinated populations? Does cellular damage occur as a result of vaccination? A new study published in Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry says that, yes, as far as thimerosal is concerned, it does!

Geier and colleagues found that thimerosal induced mitochondrial dysfunction, impaired oxidative-reduction activity, degeneration, and death in human neuronal and fetal cells.

"Thimerosal-induced cytoxicity is similar to that observed in autistic disorders," says Geier, "Thimerosal was found to be significantly more toxic than the other metal compounds examined."

]

Swine Flu vaccination, which contains a new adjuvant, squalene (MF59) that causes a long-lasting massive immunity response and could lead to autoimmune disorders.[/sub] This vaccine is little tested and it won´t be tested for effects in combination with other vaccinations children will receive at the same time in preparation for school.

The administration of multiple vaccinations at the same time has also been called into question.

A recent announcement confirms that the makers of the H1N1 vaccine have been granted immunity from law suits. Anyone injured by this experimental vaccine will not be able to sue the manufacturer or administrators of the vaccine. Instead they will have to apply to the federal vaccine injury compensation program. This is also in effect for all childhood vaccinations.

Doctors and vaccine makers are not responsible for injuries and deaths as a result of their vaccine recommendations, which are often forced upon parents and children by lawmakers and doctors alike. If a blanket mass immunization policy is forced upon people who would otherwise not choose to vaccinate, the enforcers should bear responsible for the damage done by these vaccines.

]

My link

Reference

Geier, DA, King , PG, Geier, MR. Mitochondrial dysfunction, impaired oxidative-reduction activity, degeneration, and death in human neuronal and fetal cells induced by low-level exposure to thimerosal and other metal compounds. Toxicol & Environ Chem/, June 2009, 91:4;735 – 749.

This article originally appeared in the MCS America News, August 2009 Issue http://mcs-america.org/august2009.pdf. For more articles on this topic, see: MCSA News.

:rolleyes: People say that it is all OK now as they no longer use Mercury in vaccinations .. they use Thimerasol..

So what is Themerasol?

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing organic compound (an organomercurial

a discussion of preservatives, the use of thimerosal as a preservative, guidelines on exposure to organomercurials (primarily methylmercury),

My link

The CFR also requires that the preservative used

.hall be sufficiently non-toxic so that the amount present in the recommended dose of the product will not be toxic to the recipient, and in combination used it shall not denature the specific substance in the product to result in a decrease below the minimal acceptable potency within the dating period when stored at the recommended temperature. [21 CFR 610.15(a)]

Preservatives cannot completely eliminate the risk of contamination of vaccines. The literature contains several reports of bacterial contamination of vaccines despite the presence of a preservative, emphasizing the need for meticulous attention to technique in withdrawing vaccines from multi-dose vials. (Bernier et al 1981; Simon et al. 1993). The need for preservatives in multi-dose vials of vaccines is nonetheless clear. Several preservatives are used in U.S. licensed vaccines, and these are listed in Table 2. It is important to note that the FDA does not license a particular preservative; rather, the product containing that preservative is licensed, with safety and efficacy data generally collected in the context of a license application for a particular product.

Same thing practically but given a new name? regreened?

Methylmercury is a neurotoxin. The toxicity of methylmercury was first recognized during the late 1950s and early 1960s when industrial discharge of mercury into Minimata Bay, Japan led to the widespread consumption of mercury-contaminated fish (Harada 1995). Epidemics of methylmercury poisoning also occurred in Iraq during the 1970s when seed grain treated with a methylmercury fungicide was accidentally used to make bread (Bakir et al. 1973). During these epidemics, fetuses were found to be more sensitive to the effects of methylmercury than adults. Maternal exposure to high levels of methylmercury resulted in infants exhibiting severe neurologic injury including a condition resembling cerebral palsy, while their mothers showed little or no symptoms. Sensory and motor neurologic dysfunction and developmental delays were observed among some children who were exposed in utero to lower levels of methylmercury

My link

crystal sage, since you dodge all direct questions, perhaps you'll undulge me with one direct answer.

Do you actually check out the reputation of the cites you use as support for your ideas? Do you know what MCS-america.org is, and have you read any of the LARGE list of reputable organizations and agencies that very easily refute any of their claims. Did you actually see how they make accusations and suppositions - but provide no cites of studies to support those ideas?

Citing them is like citing the Vatican website regarding the total lack of any sex-abuse cases invoving priests.

MCS-america has a HUGE agenda, and doesn't let a thing like research get in the way. They pander directly to people like you that don't WANT to believe anything but what you want to believe - facts be damned.

Then, in your last link (from the FDA), they talk extensively about Thimerosal. Then they go on to talk about organomercurial compounds. Ethylmercury is safely metabolized in small doses... while methylmercury is not. Guess which one Thimerosal is? You betcha - ETHYLmercury.

If you would like, I can go back linky by linky to refute each of your claims and show you exactly how you've been misinterpreting them to meet your conspiratorial needs. Are you up for a public humiliation? If you are, I'm just the jerk to provide it.

crystal sage, since you dodge all direct questions, perhaps you'll undulge me with one direct answer.

Do you actually check out the reputation of the cites you use as support for your ideas? Do you know what MCS-america.org is, and have you read any of the LARGE list of reputable organizations and agencies that very easily refute any of their claims. Did you actually see how they make accusations and suppositions - but provide no cites of studies to support those ideas?

Citing them is like citing the Vatican website regarding the total lack of any sex-abuse cases invoving priests.

MCS-america has a HUGE agenda, and doesn't let a thing like research get in the way. They pander directly to people like you that don't WANT to believe anything but what you want to believe - facts be damned.

Then, in your last link (from the FDA), they talk extensively about Thimerosal. Then they go on to talk about organomercurial compounds. Ethylmercury is safely metabolized in small doses... while methylmercury is not. Guess which one Thimerosal is? You betcha - ETHYLmercury.

If you would like, I can go back linky by linky to refute each of your claims and show you exactly how you've been misinterpreting them to meet your conspiratorial needs. Are you up for a public humiliation? If you are, I'm just the jerk to provide it.

FDA U.S. Drug and Food Administration

My link

FDA is continuing its efforts toward reducing or removing thimerosal from all existing vaccines.

the use of thimerosal was phased out in Europe and the USA since 1999 and has been banned for over-the-counter medicines. Unfortunately as an adjuvant in vaccines it was only phased out by industry because of pressure from the public but never banned by regulation. The FDA in 1999 made a recommendation to manufacturers to remove the mercury from vaccines on the CDC's recommended schedule for ages birth to three when they realized that children were receiving a cumulative dose of mercury that was potentially harmful.

My link

In case that the field testing will show problems, the poor victims will probably find it problematic to receive compensation. In the US vaccine makers and federal officials will be immune from lawsuits that result from any new swine flu vaccine, under a document signed by Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius (see the news below). The document signed by Sebelius last month grants immunity to those making a swine flu vaccine, under the provisions of a 2006 law for public health emergencies.

My link

The US Centers For Disease Control and Drug Companies

This is not the first time the US CDC has been mired in controversy over mercury in vaccines. On 7-8 June 2000, a confidential private meeting without public scrutiny took place between vaccine manufacturers’ representatives, 51 US scientists, and a representative of the World Health Organization. This was to discuss a study by US Centers for Disease Control expert Dr Thomas Verstraeten of increasing doses of Thimerosal and neurodevelopmental disorders in children. Verstraeten used US Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) data, an official US governmental data bank on the children from US health maintenance organizations (HMOs).

Verstraeten’s study showed a dose-response relationship between Thimerosal in vaccines and neurodevelopmental disorders in children that held up to rigorous statistical analyses. This means Verstraeten’s study showed a causal association between the amount of Thimerosal in vaccines a child received and the extent to which the child developed the symptoms of impaired brain development . These ranged from tics, speech impairment to symptoms of and full autism. The discussions can be read in the transcript of the Simpsonwood Conference obtained by US organisaton SafeMinds under Freedom of Information.

comparing vaccinated with vaccinated made it harder still to distinguish differences. Children studied had been vaccinated and compared to some shall we say “a little bit less vaccinated than others”. This meant that it was likely children with impaired ability were being compared with children with slightly less impaired ability. This would narrow the size of any differences in impairment between the groups studied and made the whole exercise more imprecise still

The use of Thiomersal in other pharmaceuticals [eg. contact len cleaning fluid] has been strictly controlled in Europe: CPMP Position Paper on Thiomersal – Implementation of the Warning Statement Relating to Sensitisation. The European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products London, 21 October 1999 CPMP/2612/99]

Thiomersal contains 50% by weight of mercury. There is no safe limit – only a “permitted daily/weekly tolerable” limit. This is measured in parts per million per kilogramme of body weight. Those limits apply when ingested in food]. This neurotoxic organo-mercury compound was injected directly into infants’ bodies at a time their bodies and nervous systems were developing the most rapidly at any time in their lives. The amount of thiomersal claimed to be in Trivax AD DTP vaccine was 50 millionths of a gramme injected directly into the body.

A 4 kilo weight 2 month old baby would have received in one injection 63 times higher than the permitted tolerable daily intake in food set by the US Environmental protection Agency and the UK’s Committee on Toxicity.

My link

Risk of aseptic meningitis after measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine in UK children.

My link

Cases of aseptic meningitis associated with measles/mumps/rubella vaccine were sought in thirteen UK health districts following a reported cluster in Nottingham which suggested a risk of 1 in 4000 doses, substantially higher than previous estimates based on cases reported by paediatricians (4 per million

My link

Jennifer Craig, Ph.D, on March 11, 2009 at 6:47 pm Said:

Most people assume that a vaccine is composed of selected viruses in a sterile fluid to which preservatives have been added. Not so.

Vaccines are suspensions derived from the manufactureres incubation tanks in which the viruses are produced from substrates of mashed bird embryo, minced monkey kidneys or cloned human cells. These suspensions are filtered before use but only to remove particles larger than viruses. The point of the vaccine is that it contains viruses, so these must not be filtered out. Therefore, anything smaller than a virus remains.

These remains include what the manufacturers call degradation products parts of decayed viruses or cells, unknown bits and pieces, foreign protein particles, viral oncogenes (might cause cancer), added chemicals and DNA fragments.

How to remove contaminating DNA has caused some concern to the Authorities, which is comforting. In 1986, the US government recommended a weight limit of 100 picograms of contaminating DNA per vaccine dose. However, this has proved so impossible a standard to achieve that they now allow one hundred times that amount, i.e. 10 nanograms per vaccine dose.

In other words, the vaccines we inject into our children are liquids filled with unknown particles, most of which come from cells of non-humans: from chickens, monkeys, and even from cancer cells. Plus the DNA of other species. No wonder so many of them are chronically sick

My link

My link

My link

Vaccines are defined as preparations containing antigenic substances that induce a specific and active immunity against an infective agent. They may contain: 1) live microorganisms attenuated by treatments designed to reduce their virulence but retain their immunogenicity; 2) microorganisms inactivated by chemical or physical means; or 3) antigens produced by microorganisms (as is or after detoxification) or biotechnological processes.
Product-related impurities include residual proteins or DNA in a polysaccharide vaccine. Where these may affect the vaccines safety or efficacy, the Request for Revision should include procedures and limits for them. Similarly, a vaccine may contain process-related impurities (e.g., benzonase) that are added during fermentation or upstream purification processes and cleared downstream. However, traces almost invariably are present in a vaccine. As for product-related impurities, the Request for Revision should include procedures and limits if they may affect the vaccines safety or efficacy

Related Substances Protein-, polysaccharide-, and DNA-based vaccines may contain related substances that are either degradation or truncated products that are co-purified with active antigens. The degradation/truncated product may be produced by the microorganisms in which the vaccine is expressed or as a result of the manufacturing process. The Request for Revision should contain a procedure and limits for these related substances if they may affect the vaccines safety or efficacy

The fact that certain vaccines are grown in cell strains derived decades ago from an aborted fetus is a concern for some

My link

EFFICACY OF RABIES VACCINE PREPARED FROM VIRUS GROWN IN DUCK EMBRYO

The Lancet, Volume 295, Issue 7656, Pages 1106-1107

J.Crick

INTRODUCTION THE rabies vaccines which are currently used for human vaccination are prepared by inactivation of virus grown in animal brain or in duck

My link

present generation vaccines...

My link

Bypassing Eggs, Flu Vaccine Grown in Insect Cells Shows Promise

Edited by crystal sage

Found this at cnn.com, and thought I'd share the info:

For all that success, however, the reputation of vaccines got a black eye about a decade ago, when a doctor in England called a news conference and dramatically announced that the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine caused autism. The shock of that discovery sent ripples of fear through parents and communities in Britain. Like a contagion, that fear soon spread to America.

Many parents began refusing to get their kids shots because of a growing anti-vaccination movement. That movement, though small, is well-funded, vocal -- even violent at times -- and supported by some prominent people: politicians, doctors, celebrities and media leaders. These folks took a claim against one vaccine and, by twisting rumors and innuendo into "evidence," advanced a conspiracy theory that all childhood vaccines caused autism.

What nobody knew was that the British doctor who claimed vaccines caused autism, Andrew Wakefield, had his own secrets. Among them, that he had performed some very risky, invasive experiments on children without approval from the hospital he worked at; that he had accepted nearly a million dollars from legal firms suing vaccine manufacturers; and that he had applied for a patent for a replacement vaccine to the one he claimed caused autism, which would have made him a very rich man.

More important was the fact that anybody who tried to reproduce Wakefield's research couldn't get the same results. Further, study after study on the MMR and other vaccines showed no link between any of them and autism. But by the time the truth about Wakefield came out in 2004, it was too late. The notion that vaccines cause autism became conventional wisdom in many places.

Also another article that talks about vaccinations and offering an alternative vaccination schedule.

In an article on CNN.com in March, two CDC doctors wrote, "Although some may call it a 'one size fits all' approach, the recommended vaccine schedule is flexible."

The link is: http://articles.cnn.com/2008-06-19/health/ep.vaccines_1_vaccines-and-autism-vaccine-schedule-hepatitis?_s=PM:HEALTH

Illuminated, you are talking out of your bottom parts. Provide a site with a cite that supports your allegation that "more children die from these vaccines then the actual disease or sickness they are said to cure."

Also, the ONLY way we get to know you is by what you write here - and by refusing to use the SHIFT key or spell words correctly, you put forth the idea that you are lazy and undereducated. This may or may not be accurate, but we have no other way of determining this than by what - and how - you write your posts.

Think before you hit the POST button.

i choose not to use the shift and for the most part my spelling is accurate just some things i overlook that i do not fix.

i dont care how you guys think of me if its lazy, naive, ignorant, whatever its your opinion and you have your right to it.

and i have read many books that talk about this and to inform you

"A 1992 study published in The American Journal of Epidemiology shows that children die at a rate 8 times greater than normal within three days after getting a DPT vaccination.

A preliminary study by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) found children who received the HiB vaccine ... were found to be 5 times more likely to contract the disease than children who had not received the vaccine.

In the New England Journal of Medicine July 1994 issue a study found that over 80% of children under 5 years of age who had contracted whooping cough had been fully vaccinated.

In 1977 Dr Jonas Salk (inventor of the Salk polio vaccine) testified with other scientists that 87% of the polio cases which occurred in the US since 1970 were the by-product of the polio vaccine.

The Sabin oral polio vaccine (OPV) is the only known cause of polio in the us today.

The February 1981 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association found that 90% of obstetricians and 66% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine.

The pro-vaccination side is all that is offered in the media, schools, doctor’s offices, PHS, and all government publications. This is a biased one-sided view of vaccinations based much on manufacturer’s studies and writings. The other side is rarely discussed and adverse events after vaccination are dismissed as a one-in-a-million chance which is a necessary risk we all have to take. The truth is that the risks are far greater than they are telling us, and there are no mandatory vaccines. Extreme pressures are placed on parents for not signing permission and accepting all responsibility for the toxic vaccines. Yet, doctors cannot guarantee the safety of vaccines or that they will even work. Many vaccinations fail to achieve their intended level of immunity and many cause horrible complications (including death) which one will have to suffer for the rest of their life. The trade-off is not wroth the risk. Mumps and measles are innocuous childhood diseases, but the vaccines have caused cancer, diabetes, brain damage, leukemia, autism, and even death (SIDS)."

do not disclaim everything you read just because its on the internet, not everything is out there to lie to you some of it is there to educate you.

and just because you do not know something does not make it a false statement.

if you go on what you said you sound pretty close minded..

If those numbers were anywhere near to true it would be impossible to hide. And since we don't have tens of thousands of children dropping dead each year I'm going to go and call BS. Nothing more than an effort to scare people.

Illuminated - That is a beautiful cut and paste... but without a source, the info is meaningless. Where did you get the info? The data claimed and quotes used may well have been taken out of context.

{Edited to add} I searched for info regarding the quote - and found the JAMA article. You must be related to crystal sage, because it's obvious you hadn't read your sources either... The study was about immuno-susceptible personnel working at health-care facilities that weren't properly screened for their status - and no idea that they were susceptible.

You may not be old enough to recall, but during the same time, there was a huge crunch on health care providers when it was discovered that many just didn't bother with silly things like vaccinations - not due to their risk, just that they knew they worked in near sterile environments and the general attitude that, "It won't happen to me." This is akin to police officers not wearing their seat belts... The aftermath of this was a concerted (and successful) effort to ensure that all health care professionals were appropriately vaccinated.

Care to try with a different source? [/edit]

crystal sage...

What do we do with you?

Answer one question WITHOUT linking to something, please. DO YOU READ THE LINKS YOU PROVIDE?

The FDA link in your first post (of the last two) does NOT say what you think it does. Do you know WHY they are removing Thimerosal in vaccines? FROM BAD PRESS AND CONSPIRACY THEORISTS - not due to info from science.

Your second link to the (childsafety.wordpress.com) is a blog. No need to use actual science or referenceable cites - they just spew what they wish. It has no credibility and is obviously cherry-pickiing and then wildly distorting the information they post.

Do you understand ANYTHING about chemistry and biology? Do you understand how compounds are fundamentally different than the elements of which they are made? Do you know how dangerous hydrogen is? Are you aware that if you mix it with 50% oxygen, that it makes this horrid substance that is fatally dangerous when ingested in too high a quantity, and inhalation of it likewise causes death?

Did you read the extract from the study done on the ncbi.gov link regarding the aseptic meningitis? Try actually reading it and coming up with a different answer - you will find that even the researchers called their findings into question and expressed that it may be an anomaly or explained by different reasons than just the vaccine. It may well have been a tainted batch of that one vaccine - OR that the kids were innoculated at a location that - gasp - may have had someone that was infected with aseptic meningitis already. But this predisposes that you understand how communicable diseases are spread, and you've already shown that you either don't, can't or don't care.

Your links to Jennifer Craig, PhD, is also moot - as she holds to ideas that fly in the face of actual science. Were you aware that she also believes that we magically became immune to the smallpox virus - and that innoculation had nothing to do with it?

Please, rather than dodging questions and further diluting the topic at hand with more links to weak documentary tripe, PLEASE just answer the questions posed.

Edited by Malruhn

If those numbers were anywhere near to true it would be impossible to hide. And since we don't have tens of thousands of children dropping dead each year I'm going to go and call BS. Nothing more than an effort to scare people.

Ignorance is bliss isnt it?

do you know theingredients in vaccines..probably not because you assume its all healthy

1 ingredient they put in all vaccines is mercury

and that causes neurological damage

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIM2hwrLoc?fs=1&hl=en_US

http://www.rense.com/general79/merc.htm

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=16014

before you guys assume you know everything there is to know on a subj. think of the possibility that your ignorance is why you believe it

and if you constantly bring up research and showing where we got information go look for it yourself

i dont put link when i put the exact information on the page because its the same thing, you just use it as an excuse not to believe it.

even more information to feed your seemingly closed minds.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/janak/070227

http://current.com/technology/92642576_vaccine-deaths-injuries-skyrocket-as-cover-up-implodes.htm

http://www.metafilter.com/42800/A-stunning-vaccine-coverup

if your not willing to admit there is a serious problem with vaccines then go ahead and have your kids and family vaccinated

and when one of them has autism or gets sick or even has a fatality dont be mad at the ones giving the vaccines

its your ignorance that caused it to happen

Edited by illuminated

I am late to the topic and can't say I read very much, but I do want to add something. The numbers might be off, and I imagine that high "statistics" are more or less a scare tactic, but I know a handful of people that were seriously ill after getting their vaccines. I haven't had a vaccine for years, and I intend not to get one, after what some of my relatives went through. My sister-in-law is a foster mother, and has about five kids she fosters, and she and the kids got their vaccines earlier this year and one kid nearly died, and she was sick with H1N1 for a month or more.

I am late to the topic and can't say I read very much, but I do want to add something. The numbers might be off, and I imagine that high "statistics" are more or less a scare tactic, but I know a handful of people that were seriously ill after getting their vaccines. I haven't had a vaccine for years, and I intend not to get one, after what some of my relatives went through. My sister-in-law is a foster mother, and has about five kids she fosters, and she and the kids got their vaccines earlier this year and one kid nearly died, and she was sick with H1N1 for a month or more.

yeah unfortunately there is more to risk then there is to gain from the vaccines..

sorry to hear about the struggles you and your family had to go through because of it

Found this at cnn.com, and thought I'd share the info:

Also another article that talks about vaccinations and offering an alternative vaccination schedule.

The link is: http://articles.cnn.com/2008-06-19/health/ep.vaccines_1_vaccines-and-autism-vaccine-schedule-hepatitis?_s=PM:HEALTH

I also found this really good article that talks about vaccines and the danger posed by delaying vaccination:

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/?p=512

Retired Vaccine Researcher to Jon Rappoport:

"If I had a child now, the last thing I would allow is vaccination." ]

My link

Q: Do you believe that people should be allowed to choose whether they should get vaccines?

A: On a political level, yes. On a scientific level, people need information, so that they can choose well. It's one thing to say choice is good. But if the atmosphere is full of lies, how can you choose? Also, if the FDA were run by honorable people, these vaccines would not be granted licenses. They would be investigated to within an inch of their lives.

Q: There are medical historians who state that the overall decline of illnesses was not due to vaccines.

A: I know. For a long time, I ignored their work.

Q: Why?

A: Because I was afraid of what I would find out. I was in the business of developing vaccines. My livelihood depended on continuing that work.

Q: And then?

A: I did my own investigation.

Q: What conclusions did you come to?

A: The decline of disease is due to improved living conditions.

Q: What conditions?

A: Cleaner water. Advanced sewage systems. Nutrition. Fresher food. A decrease in poverty. Germs may be everywhere, but when you are healthy, you don't contract the diseases as easily.

Q: What did you feel when you completed your own investigation?

A: Despair. I realized I was working a sector based on a collection of lies.

Q: Are some vaccines more dangerous than others?

A: Yes. The DPT shot, for example. The MMR. But some lots of a vaccine are more dangerous than other lots of the same vaccine. As far as I'm concerned, all vaccines are dangerous.

Q: Why?

A: Several reasons. They involve the human immune system in a process that tends to compromise immunity. They can actually cause the disease they are supposed to prevent. They can cause other diseases than the ones they are supposed to prevent.

Q: Why are we quoted statistics which seem to prove that vaccines have been tremendously successful at wiping out diseases?

A: Why? To give the illusion that these vaccines are useful. If a vaccine suppresses visible symptoms of a disease like measles, everyone assumes that the vaccine is a success. But, under the surface, the vaccine can harm the immune system itself. And if it causes other diseases -- say, meningitis -- that fact is masked, because no one believes that the vaccine can do that. The connection is overlooked.

Q: It is said that the smallpox vaccine wiped out smallpox in England.

A: Yes. But when you study the available statistics, you get another picture.

Q: Which is?

A: There were cities in England where people who were not vaccinated did not get smallpox. There were places where people who were vaccinated experienced smallpox epidemics. And smallpox was already on the decline before the vaccine was introduced.

Q: So you're saying that we have been treated to a false history.

A: Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. This is a history that has been cooked up to convince people that vaccines are invariably safe and effective.

Q: Now, you worked in labs. Where purity was an issue.

A: The public believes that these labs, these manufacturing facilities are the cleanest places in the world. That is not true. Contamination occurs all the time. You get all sorts of debris introduced into vaccines.

Q: For example, the SV40 monkey virus slips into the polio vaccine.

A: Well yes, that happened. But that's not what I mean. The SV40 got into the polio vaccine because the vaccine was made by using monkey kidneys. But I'm talking about something else. The actual lab conditions. The mistakes. The careless errors. SV40, which was later found in cancer tumors -- that was what I would call a structural problem. It was an accepted part of the manufacturing process. If you use monkey kidneys, you open the door to germs which you don't know are in those kidneys.

Q: Okay, but let's ignore that distinction between different types of contaminants for a moment. What contaminants did you find in your many years of work with vaccines?

A: All right. I'll give you some of what I came across, and I'll also give you what colleagues of mine found. Here's a partial list. In the Rimavex measles vaccine, we found various chicken viruses. In polio vaccine, we found acanthamoeba, which is a so-called "brain-eating" amoeba.

Simian cytomegalovirus in polio vaccine. Simian foamy virus in the rotavirus vaccine. Bird-cancer viruses in the MMR vaccine. Various micro-organisms in the anthrax vaccine. I've found potentially dangerous enzyme inhibitors in several vaccines. Duck, dog, and rabbit viruses in the rubella vaccine. Avian leucosis virus in the flu vaccine. Pestivirus in the MMR vaccine.

Q: Let me get this straight. These are all contaminants which don't belong in the vaccines.

A: That's right. And if you try to calculate what damage these contaminants can cause, well, we don't really know, because no testing has been done, or very little testing. It's a game of roulette. You take your chances. Also, most people don't know that some polio vaccines, adenovirus vaccines, rubella and hep A and measles vaccines have been made with aborted human fetal tissue. I have found what I believed were bacterial fragments and poliovirus in these vaccines from time to time -- which may have come from that fetal tissue. When you look for contaminants in vaccines, you can come up with material that IS puzzling. You know it shouldn't be there, but you don't know exactly what you've got. I have found what I believed was a very small "fragment" of human hair and also human mucus. I have found what can only be called "foreign protein," which could mean almost anything. It could mean protein from viruses.

Q: Alarm bells are ringing all over the place.

A: How do you think I felt? Remember, this material is going into the bloodstream without passing through some of the ordinary immune defenses.

Q: How were your findings received?

A: Basically, it was, don't worry, this can't be helped. In making vaccines, you use various animals' tissue, and that's where this kind of contamination enters in. Of course, I'm not even mentioning the standard chemicals like formaldehyde, mercury, and aluminum which are purposely put into vaccines.

Q: This information is pretty staggering.

A: Yes. And I'm just mentioning some of the biological contaminants. Who knows how many others there are? Others we don't find because we don't think to look for them. If tissue from, say, a bird is used to make a vaccine, how many possible germs can be in that tissue? We have no idea. We have no idea what they might be, or what effects they could have on humans.

Q: And beyond the purity issue?

A: You are dealing with the basic faulty premise about vaccines. That they intricately stimulate the immune system to create the conditions for immunity from disease. That is the bad premise. It doesn't work that way. A vaccine is supposed to "create" antibodies which, indirectly, offer protection against disease. However, the immune system is much larger and more involved than antibodies and their related "killer cells."

Q: The immune system is?

A: The entire body, really. Plus the mind. It's all immune system, you might say. That is why you can have, in the middle of an epidemic, those individuals who remain healthy.

Q: So the level of general health is important.

A: More than important. Vital.

Q: How are vaccine statistics falsely presented?

A: There are many ways. For example, suppose that 25 people who have received the hepatitis B vaccine come down with hepatitis. Well, hep B is a liver disease. But you can call liver disease many things. You can change the diagnosis. Then, you've concealed the root cause of the problem.

Q: And that happens?

A: All the time. It HAS to happen, if the doctors automatically assume that people who get vaccines DO NOT come down with the diseases they are now supposed to be protected from. And that is exactly what doctors assume. You see, it's circular reasoning. It's a closed system. It admits no fault. No possible fault. If a person who gets a vaccine against hepatitis gets hepatitis, or gets some other disease, the automatic assumption is, this had nothing to do with the disease.

Q: In your years working in the vaccine establishment, how many doctors did you encounter who admitted that vaccines were a problem?

A: None. There were a few who privately questioned what they were doing. But they would never go public, even within their companies.

Q: What was the turning point for you?

A: I had a friend whose baby died after a DPT shot.

Q: Did you investigate?

A: Yes, informally. I found that this baby was completely healthy before the vaccination. There was no reason for his death, except the vaccine. That started my doubts. Of course, I wanted to believe that the baby had gotten a bad shot from a bad lot. But as I looked into this further, I found that was not the case in this instance. I was being drawn into a spiral of doubt that increased over time. I continued to investigate. I found that, contrary to what I thought, vaccines are not tested in a scientific way.

Q: What do you mean?

A: For example, no long-term studies are done on any vaccines. Long-term follow-up is not done in any careful way. Why? Because, again, the assumption is made that vaccines do not cause problems. So why should anyone check? On top of that, a vaccine reaction is defined so that all bad reactions are said to occur very soon after the shot is given. But that does not make sense.

Q: Why doesn't it make sense?

A: Because the vaccine obviously acts in the body for a long period of time after it is given. A reaction can be gradual. Deterioration can be gradual. Neurological problems can develop over time. They do in various conditions, even according to a conventional analysis. So why couldn't that be the case with vaccines? If chemical poisoning can occur gradually, why couldn't that be the case with a vaccine which contains mercury?

Q: And that is what you found?

A: Yes. You are dealing with correlations, most of the time.Correlations are not perfect. But if you get 500 parents whose children have suffered neurological damage during a one-year period after having a vaccine, this should be sufficient to spark off an intense investigation.

Q: Has it been enough?

A: No. Never. This tells you something right away.

Q: Which is?

A: The people doing the investigation are not really interested in looking at the facts. They assume that the vaccines are safe. So, when they do investigate, they invariably come up with exonerations of the vaccines. They say, "This vaccine is safe." But what do they base those judgments on? They base them on definitions and ideas which automatically rule out a condemnation of the vaccine.

Q: There are numerous cases where a vaccine campaign has failed. Where people have come down with the disease against which they were vaccinated.

A: Yes, there are many such instances. And there the evidence is simply ignored. It's discounted. The experts say, if they say anything at all, that this is just an isolated situation, but overall the vaccine has been shown to be safe. But if you add up all the vaccine campaigns where damage and disease have occurred, you realize that these are NOT isolated situations.

Q: Did you ever discuss what we are talking about here with colleagues, when you were still working in the vaccine establishment?

A: Yes I did.

Q: What happened?

A: Several times I was told to keep quiet. It was made clear that I should go back to work and forget my misgivings. On a few occasions, I encountered fear. Colleagues tried to avoid me. They felt they could be labeled with "guilt by association." All in all, though, I behaved myself.I made sure I didn't create problems for myself.

Q: If vaccines actually do harm, why are they given?

A: First of all, there is no "if." They do harm. It becomes a more difficult question to decide whether they do harm in those people who seem to show no harm. Then you are dealing with the kind of research which should be done, but isn't. Researchers should be probing to discover a kind of map, or flow chart, which shows exactly what vaccines do in the body from the moment they enter. This research has not been done. As to why they are given, we could sit here for two days and discuss all the reasons. As you've said many times, at different layers of the system people have their motives. Money, fear of losing a job, the desire to win brownie points, prestige, awards, promotion, misguided idealism, unthinking habit, and so on. But, at the highest levels of the medical cartel, vaccines are a top priority because they cause a weakening of the immune system. I know that may be hard to accept, but it's true. The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests. There is an underground, shall we say, in Africa, made up of various officials who are earnestly trying to change the lot of the poor. This network of people knows what is going on. They know that vaccines have been used, and are being used, to destroy their countries, to make them ripe for takeover by globalist powers. I have had the opportunity to speak with several of these people from this network.

Q: Is there any way to compare the relative frequency of these different outcomes?

A: No. Because the follow-up is poor. We can only guess. If you ask, out of a population of a hundred thousand children who get a measles vaccine, how many get the measles, and how many develop other problems from the vaccine, there is a no reliable answer. That is what I'm saying. Vaccines are superstitions. And with superstitions, you don't get facts you can use. You only get stories, most of which are designed to enforce the superstition. But, from many vaccine campaigns, we can piece together a narrative that does reveal some very disturbing things. People have been harmed. The harm is real, and it can be deep and it can mean death. The harm is NOT limited to a few cases, as we have been led to believe.In the US, there are groups of mothers who are testifying about autism and childhood vaccines. They are coming forward and standing up at meetings.They are essentially trying to fill in the gap that has been created by the researchers and doctors who turn their backs on the whole thing.

My link

SIDE EFFECTS OF THE HEPATITIS B VACCINE

Parents can be expected to be told by vaccination providers (usually a midwife or doctor) that the hepatitis B vaccine may cause reactions such as low grade fever, soreness, redness and swelling, nausea, feeling unwell and joint pain.1 But what parents are not told is that infants and young children have a much greater chance of experiencing a severe adverse reaction to hepatitis B vaccine than they ever will of contacting the HBV. Parents have the right to be informed that these reactions can include things such as:

- anaphylaxis (a life threatening allergic reaction)103

- severe skin rashes or eruptions such as erythema multiforma17 or lichen planus104 (bluish purple flat skin lesions lasting from 6 months to 2 years)

- transient liver dysfunction.105

- thrombocytopenia purpura, (an autoimmune disorder that leads to destruction of platelets and bleeding into the skin, characterized by small red spots called petechia).106-108

- pancytopenia (insufficient production of red and white blood cells from bone marrow; also known as aplastic anaemia)109

-chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) or myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) (symptoms such as exhaustion, muscle fatigue, aches, co-ordination and balance problems or memory loss).110,111

- reactive arthritis (joint symptoms such as swelling, pain and stiffness lasting for many months)112

- vascular diseases such as vasculitis (inflammation of blood vessels)113 or Churg-Strauss vasculitis (where development of asthma and/or sinus problems often precedes evidence of vasculitis and eosinophilia)114

-glomerulonephritis (inflammation in the kidneys).103,115

- hair loss116,117

Auto-immune disorders118 Type 1 juvenile diabetes mellitus (insulin dependant diabetes mellitus IDDM)119,120 Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)103 (a systemic disease in which many tissues and cells in the body are damaged by pathogenic auto-antibodies and immune complexes.) Sjögrens syndrome (destruction of exocrine glands causing dry eyes, dry mouth, dry cough; often associated with rheumatoid arthritis)121

rheumatoid arthritis.122,123 Research as shown that hepatitis B vaccination may be more likely to trigger the development of rheumatoid arthritis in individuals with a genetic susceptibility.124,125 Most recently, Fisher et al (2001) found that in children less than 6 years of age, arthritis was up to 6 times more likely to occur in those who had received hepatitis B vaccine (OR = 5.91).126.Otitis media (acute ear infection) and pharyngitis/nasopharyngitis126, loss of vision127,128 hearing loss129 and tinnitus (ringing in the ears).17,129

Peripheral nervous system (PNS) demyelinating diseases

- paralysis17

- Bells palsy (involves the facial nerve causing droopy eyelid and muscle paralysis on one side of the face)17

- Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) (also known as acute inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy, causing acute generalised weakness of muscles.)130-133

Central nervous system (CNS) demyelinating diseases

- Encephalopathy (degenerative disease of the brain)17

- Transverse myelitis (inflammation of the spinal cord causing paralysis)134

Multiple sclerosis (MS)135-143 is a condition characterised by chronic encephalitis (brain inflammation) and CNS demyelination (encephalopathy) visualised on MRI scans. MS may cause many symptoms ranging from: fatigue, weakness in limbs, ataxia (loss of muscle coordination), spasticity, visual blurring (from optic neuritis), diplopia (double vision), parasthesia (abnormal neurological sensations such as tingling, pins and needles, burning), hypoaesthesia (numbness), dysarthria (difficulty speaking), vertigo (dizziness), cognitive dysfunction (eg memory loss, impaired attention), bladder or bowel dysfunction (eg incontinence, constipation). MS usually follows a multiphasic course where symptoms manifest as recurrent attacks (relapses) of neurological dysfunction followed by complete or partial remissions.

Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)139,144 is a rare condition of sudden onset that is clinically very similar to MS occurring most commonly following an acute viral infection (eg measles, chickenpox) or vaccination (eg rabies, smallpox, measles). Unlike MS, ADEM is an acute disease having a monophasic course that is generally of a self-limiting nature. But relapses may occur, making it very difficult to distinguish from MS. Severe cases may cause fever, headache, lethargy progressing to coma, seizures, hemiparesis (paralysis affecting one side of the body), quadriparesis (paralysis affecting all four limbs), meningismus (irritation to the meninges, the layers surrounding the brain and spinal cord) and may lead to permanent neurological disability or death.

- Optic neuritis (ON)130,139,145,146, a demyelinating disease of the optic nerve causing visual blurring through to blindness. ON is frequently found in patients with ADEM and MS.

- Symptoms suggestive of neurological involvement such as prolonged screaming, an abnormal cry, agitation, apnoea (where breathing stops for prolonged periods), acute cerebellar ataxia147 (loss of muscle co-ordination), visual disturbances, convulsions, tremors, twitches, hypotonia, hypertonia, abnormal sensations, stupor, drowsiness, dizziness, neck rigidity, confusion, headache and oculogyric crisis (circular movements of the eyeballs).148

- Neonatal death (usually written off as SIDS).149

It should be noted that the ACTUAL number of serious adverse events and deaths due to hepatitis B vaccine is likely to be many times higher than the official numbers REPORTED. This is done in Australia through the Adverse Drug Reactions Advisory Committee (ADRAC) and in the USA through the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). ADRAC and VAERS are both passive systems of reporting adverse events to vaccines.150 A passive system has a gross under-reporting of events compared to an active (mandatory) system of surveillance, as would be used in controlled studies. It has been estimated that as little as 1% to 10% of adverse effects are ACTUALLY reported by doctors. Reasons for under-reporting can range from apathy, lack of time to file the report to the health authorities, to lack of awareness that the reaction could possibly be linked to the administration of the vaccine.

In October 1998 the French government suspended use of hepatitis B vaccine for school children after repeated reports of autoimmune and neurological reactions. 15,000 French citizens have filed a lawsuit against the French government accusing it of understating the vaccines risks and exaggerating the benefits for the average person.151 The courts have found in favour of many of these vaccine injuries.152

Yet any suggestion that hepatitis B vaccine is responsible for being a cause of serious disorders such as MS or SIDS is always greeted with a typical response from vaccine manufacturers and government policy makers: Deny any causal association between case reports of serious adverse events and the vaccine.149,153 Vaccine manufacturers have a huge financial interest in promoting the widespread use of vaccines. Any vaccine scare has the potential to pose a serious threat to their profits. So it is obvious that their opinions and research will always be heavily biased in favour of the safety of the vaccine. Biased researchers can easily manipulate statistics and use certain types of study methods that may mask any possible causal association between serious adverse events and the vaccine.

While the CDC and vaccine manufacturers such as Merck and SmithKline Beecham acknowledge that numerous case reports have demonstrated a temporal association (in relation to the timing of onset of disease following vaccination) between hepatitis B vaccination and MS, they will not accept that this also means that there is a causal relationship.8,140,153 In other words, it has become very easy for them to write off the many case reports of serious adverse events as occurring simply by chance alone and are therefore only coincidental. They therefore feel justified to constantly re-assure the public that vaccines are safe and that the benefits outweigh the risks.

Groups such as the CDC who vigorously promote hepatitis B vaccination have claimed that there is no scientific evidence to suggest that hepatitis B vaccine is a cause of MS. Their blatant bias and the need to maintain public confidence in government sponsored vaccination programmes have led them to come to this conclusion based on three epidemiological studies.154-156 This opinion is held in spite of the fact that the results of another three case-control studies reported an increased risk of MS after hepatitis B vaccination.141-143 Numerous case reports in the medical literature have also shown a strong temporal association.135-140 There are even case reports of similar symptoms of MS recurring within weeks of individuals receiving all three consecutive shots of the vaccine.137,139 How much coincidence does one need before health authorities acknowledge that such a strong temporal association does indeed also indicate a causal association?

And there are still more questions and issues that have not yet been addressed. For example; cases of acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM), a condition very similar to MS, have occurred following hepatitis B vaccination; the same cases that have been later reclassified as MS after further relapses occurred.139,144 There is a fine line when distinguishing ADEM from the first episode of MS.157 Schwarz et al found that 35% of adult patients initially diagnosed with ADEM later developed clinically definite MS over an observed period of 3 years.158 ADEM is well known to occur following vaccination, and is thought to be caused by an auto-immune reaction to myelin proteins in the brain triggered by exogenous antigen (from vaccines or virus).157 In fact, ADEM and MS are considered to be clinical counterparts to experimental allergic encephalomyelitis (EAE), also known as experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis, a condition that is induced in laboratory rats and mice by vaccines.158 EAE has most notably been induced with pertussis vaccine.159

Optic Neuritis (ON), a CNS demyelinating disease of the optic nerve in the eye, has also occurred following hepatitis B vaccine. 130,139,145,146 Acute bacterial or viral infections and/or vaccination often shortly precede the development of ON. It has been reported that from about 20% to 50% of children with ON will later developed MS.146,160,161

Since cases of ADEM, MS and ON have been reported following the use of hepatitis B vaccine, research should now focus on seeing if this vaccine is also capable of inducing EAE in laboratory animals. As previously mentioned, the other anomaly that needs further investigation is the interesting association between the high proportion of macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF) cases (9%) that also develop MS.92 MMF has been linked by the WHO to vaccines that contain aluminium, most notably the hepatitis B vaccine.90 Therefore these findings should also be taken into account in the debate surrounding hepatitis B vaccine and MS.92

Simple example of how a fairly common? genetic defect can react to the Hep B vaccinations

Non response to the Hep B vaccine..

My link

Complement C4-A is a protein that in humans is encoded by the C4A gene.[1]

My link

The alpha chain may be cleaved to release C4 anaphylatoxin, a mediator of local inflammation. Deficiency of this protein is associated with systemic lupus erythematosus and type I diabetes mellitus

My link

Further studies

My link

My link

Abstract

From 1991 to 1998 we vaccinated 4835 neonates against hepatitis B virus (HBV) and monitored their humoral response to the recombinant vaccine. In a sample of 184 of these babies we studied the association between HLA class I and II genomic polymorphisms and humoral response to the vaccine and the association between the response and immune-mediated diseases. A subgroup of 96 babies also underwent HLA class III (C4A and C4B) typing. Four levels of humoral response were identified, each with a peculiar MHC restriction. Different HLA products seem to act as agonists (C4AQ0 and HLA-DQB1(*)02) or antagonists (C4AQ0, HLA-DQB1(*)02, and HLA-DRB1(*)11, DQB1(*)0301) in lowering humoral response to HBV vaccine. The group of responders was characterized more for lacking "nonresponder" alleles than for having specific "responder" ones. Tolerance to HBV peptides may have clinical implications, possibly being a marker for babies with a genetic risk of immunopathologies. In fact, many of the poor responders carried from two to four HLA-DQ alpha beta heterodimers predisposing to insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus and celiac disease. Two true nonresponders suffered from allergies and two slow responders had transient episodes of hyperglycemia

Edited by crystal sage

For the past three or four years our school districts have noted a significant increase in the number of children entering school with developmental disorders, learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders and/or serious chronic illness such as diabetes, asthma and seizure disorders. Each of the past four years has been worse than the year before. There is only one common thread we have been able to identify in these children: they are the children who received the first trial hepatitis B injections as newborns in the early 1990s.

As the hepatitis B compliance rate in newborns has gone up in our community, so has the percentage of damaged children. This is very alarming. Because of having so many damaged children we have tried to find the long term clinical trials that ruled this vaccine “safe and effective”. We discovered through an exhaustive Medline search that the FDA based its decision to approve hepatitis B vaccine for administration in the first hours of a newborn baby’s life upon clinical trials and upon post-marketing surveillance studies in which patients and their doctors were asked to report any adverse effects they noticed within 4-5 days after each injection [4 days for SmithKline and 5 days for Merck].

The problems being reported in increasing numbers as occurring after hepatitis B vaccination appear to be autoimmune and neurological in origin. Such problems take weeks to months to produce noticeable symptoms, and cannot be spotted in a 4-5 day observation period. These are the only clinical studies that have been done by Merck or SmithKline. There is not one long-term study that we could find.

The CDC and FDA have no idea what the long term effects will be on the newly developing neurological and immune systems of the infants who are injected with this vaccine. They seem to only be concerned with denying the connection between these damaged children and the hepatitis B shot they received within a few hours of birth.

So maybe we can do genetic tests before and after vaccinations to see if the genes are affected by these vaccinations...eg: activated or damaged.... . or if

these defective genes already exist and are not altered or influenced at all by these vaccinations.

May be some where down the line we can do specific gene tests to see if we even need to get vaccinated or should avoid getting certain vaccinations. That we can minimize the stresses the body already has to endure in this lifetime.. ( given all the chemical pollutants.. additives.. electromagnetic pollution and various other stresses and challenges each body has to endure, that seem to be present in our modern environment.)

The aim of the present review is evaluate the reported data in the literature regarding specific C4A and C4B deficiencies and characterize their clinical relevance

My link

Deficiencies in C4 allotypes have been associated with Mycobacterium leprae infection, erythema nodosum, systemic sclerosis with anti-topoisomerase I antibodies, intermediate congenital adrenal hyperplasia with DR5 genotype, diabetes mellitus type 1 with DR3,4 genotype, and diabetes mellitus with antibodies against islet cells. C4 allotype deficiency is also related to C4B deficiency and autoimmune-associated diseases, such as systemic lupus erythematosus, or diseases with an autoimmune component, such as autism. Some reports associate C4A with thyroiditis after delivery as well as limited and systemic sclerosis without anti-topoisomerase I antibodies. However, the studies with C4A and C4B have been concentrated in isolated populations, and some of the studies could not be reproduced by other authors.The complement system is comprised of at least by 30 proteins,7 forming an important mechanism of humoral defense by the immune system. It activates in defense against microbial agents, in the control of the immune response, and in the clearance of immune complexes. It can be activated by 3 pathways: classic, alternative, and by lectins.

The classic pathway depends on the presence of antibody. Therefore, it is an effector system of high specificity. Viruses, DNA, C-reactive protein, and mitochondrial membranes can activate this pathway, independent of the antibody. Furthermore, fungi, polysaccharides, viruses, and cells infected by viruses can activate the pathway directly. The lectin pathway may be initiated by the linkage of mannan-binding lectin (MBL) to mannose and N-acetyl-glucosamine residues on surfaces of microorganisms. When MBL binds to these sugars, they activate the serine proteases of mannose (MASP-1 and MASP-2). After that, C4 is cleaved into C4a and C4b, and C2 into C2a and C2b. All the pathways converge to C3 activation, and consequently, the membrane attack complex (MAC)2 is formed.

Homozygous C4A deficiency is observed in from 13% to 15% of caucasian patients with SLE and in only 2% of the normal population, with a relative risk of 17.6 Partial or total C4B deficiency also contributes as a risk factor. Total C4 deficiency has been associated with SLE in more than 80% of the cases.10
Other diseases

Opdal et al. (1994)4 evaluated the involvement of partial deletion of C4 genes in sudden death of infants. In this study, the authors could not prove a relationship between C4 deficiency and sudden infant death, but they observed that children with C4A and C4B deletion had a higher vulnerability to lethal infections (p= 0.035) when compared with normal children.

Cates et al. (1992)19 evaluated homozygous C4B deficiency and the occurrence of bacteremia or meningitis caused by capsulated microorganisms. Accordingly, they searched for C4B deficiencies in 4 patient groups: patients with bacteremia, those with meningitis, those who developed Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) disease after Hib polysaccharide vaccination, and patients less than 1 year old with meningitis. Healthy adults served as controls. Of the 257 patients, 2.3% were homozygous for C4B deficiency compared with 3.7% in 349 controls. Therefore, an association between homozygous C4B deficiency and meningitis or bacteremia caused by encapsulated bacteria was not observed.

??? So they didn't rule out Hep B for the C4B deletion???

Or just foreign damaged introduced viruses .(think genetically altered viruses..hence damaged.. used in vaccinations).as shown by this study???

My link

Edited by crystal sage

I also found this really good article that talks about vaccines and the danger posed by delaying vaccination:

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/?p=512

Well one of his arguements is..

Perhaps he could also have mentioned that formaldehyde is naturally present in the bodies of infants, at a level far greater than that contained in the vaccines they receive, and that formaldehyde does not appear to be carcinogenic to humans, or that animals injected with extremely large quantities of formaldehyde also fail to develop cancers.

:unsure2: How???

further exploration of this is...

More than half of the baby products recently tested by the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics were found to contain trace levels of formaldehyde and dioxane. Though the study didn't accuse Johnson & Johnson of dumping barrels of the potential carcinogens directly into their baby products, the dangerous chemicals can form during the manufacturing process as other ingredients break down. The full list of 48 tested baby shampoos, lotions, soaps, and wipes—including some well-known products you probably have on your shelf—inside.

My link

Environment California purchased 21 products intended for use in a nursery and hired a professional lab to test them. Six of the products produced high levels of formaldehyde vapor. In particular, several brands of cribs and changing tables emit formaldehyde at levels linked with increased risk of developing allergies or asthma. They re calling on the state of California to adopt a new approach to chemical regulation, encouraging manufacturers to design products that are safe from the start. Here s hoping Cali listens, complies, and then sets the ball rolling for the rest of the country.

My link

formaldehyde and blue babies

Formaldehyde-Activated Pixantrone Is a Monofunctional DNA Alkylator That Binds Selectively to CpG and CpA Doublets

My link

[quote Chemicals like formaldehyde cross-link amino acids in proteins to chemically "cook" them. This often conserves the proteins antigens in a form that is useful for vaccines at the same time as it damages the toxin's ability to cause damage. Sometimes "denaturing" the toxin also changes the ability to use it as an antigen. More recently, scientists are using genetic engineering to change single amino acids in toxins so they no longer are toxic. Then, that toxin can be used naturally as a vaccine antigen.

Bacterial vaccines can be made as "killed" whole cell products by physically or chemicaly killing the organisms. In many cases, important antigens related to disease production are released into the culture fluid as the bacteria grow, so the culture filtrate can be used as the vaccine after it is precipitated on aluminum hydroxide (a particulate material that also serves as an adjuvant). Disease producing bacteria can be modified by growing them in adverse conditions. In time this may result in living bacteria that can no longer cause disease. A living vaccine made this way would be regarded as an "attenuated live vaccine". More recently, bacterial vaccines are made by genetic engineering. The scientist identifies a protein that is important for the bacteria's disease producing activities]

My link

Okay, so "what if" the person is suffering from a genetic abnormality where they have a misfolded protein? Then, formaldehyde is potentially toxic when injected!

My link

Could this be why Sanofi Pasteur's DTaP vaccine, Tripedia (which contains formaldehyde) has Autism listed as a possible adverse reaction in post market reporting?

My link

In the German case-control study and US open-label safety study in which 14,971 infants received Tripedia vaccine, 13 deaths in

Tripedia vaccine recipients were reported. Causes of deaths included seven SIDS, and one of each of the following: enteritis,

Leigh Syndrome, adrenogenital syndrome, cardiac arrest, motor vehicle accident, and accidental drowning. All of these events

occurred more than two weeks post immunization.2 The rate of SIDS observed in the German case-control study was 0.4/1,000

vaccinated infants. The rate of SIDS observed in the US open-label safety study was 0.8/1,000 vaccinated infants and the reported

rate of SIDS in the US from 1985-1991 was 1.5/1,000 live births.34 By chance alone, some cases of SIDS can be expected to follow

receipt of whole-cell pertussis DTP35 or DTaP vaccines.]

Recent peer reviewed published research has demonstrated some pertinent information. It has demonstrated that certain genes are responsible for the metabolism and detoxification of formaldehyde. Some humans have abnormalities in these genes and are more susceptible to the adverse effects of formaldehyde. Therefore, there can be no safe standards. The so called 0.1 ppm by various agencies will have be reduced to account for this genetic variability in humans.

Jack Thrasher, Ph.D.

Toxicologist, Immunotoxicologist, Fetal toxicologist

My link

Poisoning by methyl mercury compounds.

My link

.. A second technician, aged 23 years, had worked in the laboratory for twelve months and had handled di-methyl mercury three months previously for a period of two weeks only. A month after his exposure he complained of sore gums, slaivation, numbness of the feet, hands, and tongue, deafness, and dimness of vision. He answered questions only very slowly and with indistinct speeck. There was ataxia, but no weekness of the upper limbs. Three weeks later he had difficulty in swallowing, was uinable to speak , had incontinece of urine and faeces, and was often restless and violent. He remained in a confused state, and died of pneumonia twelve months after the onset of his symptoms.
The toxicity of some mercurial compounds notably methyl mercury, also makes them very potent and long lasting preservatives with a broad spectrum of activity.

Formaldehyde interacts with amine groups on proteins in a concensation reaction, thereby deactivating them.Proteins are common on the outer layers of microorganisms and many also produce extracellular proteins (enzymes) for metabolism of large molecules like cellulose.Deactivated proteins hinder metablolism or growth or may actually kill the organism. A common result is the leakage of the contents of the cell into the environment.

Because of the current public unezse concerning fromaldehyde, few biocide producers like to call their products formaldehyde releasers. However, this is probably the most common mode of action among the bactericides.

My link

Determination of Methylmercury, Ethylmercury, and Inorganic Mercury in Mouse Tissues, Following Administration of Thimerosal, by Species-Specific Isotope Dilution GC−Inductively Coupled Plasma-MS

My link

it is therefore crucial to use a species-specific internal standard when determining ethylmercury

No demethylation, methylation, or ethylation during sample preparation was detected. The ethylmercury component of thimerosal was rapidly taken up in the organs of the mice (kidney, liver, and mesenterial lymph nodes), and concentrations of C2H5Hg+ as well as Hg2+ increased over the 14 days of thimerosal treatment. This shows that C2H5Hg+ in mice to a large degree is degraded to Hg2+. Increased concentrations of CH3Hg+ were also observed, which was found to be due to impurities in the thimerosal.

The Ca2+-efflux reaction exhibits kinetics characteristics that depend on the extent of the binding of Hg2+ to the membrane. At high levels of Hg2+ bound (approx. 11 nmol/mg), Ca2+ efflux rate is highly insensitive to the temperature of incubation, and the efflux seems to be directly related to the internal free Ca2+ concentration. At these levels of bound Hg2+, accumulated Sr2+ is released with characteristics similar to those observed with Ca2+. At lower levels of Hg2+ binding (2.5 nmol/mg), the efflux reaction is highly dependent on the incubation temperature and on the internal free Ca+ concentration; under these conditions Sr2+ is not released. NAD(P)H oxidation as induced by the low Hg2+ concentration is inhibited at the lower temperatures. Radiolabeled Hg2+ incorporates into two clearly defined regions of membrane proteins separated through sodium dodecyl sulfate gel electrophoresis. One of the regions corresponds to proteins of apparent high molecular mass (i.e., 150 kDa), and the other to proteins with apparent molecular masses of 35-25 kDa. Mitochondria incubated with 2 μM 203Hg2+ incorporate the radionuclide in proteins that have molecular masses of around 41 and 26 kDa. The results indicate that, depending on the amount of Hg2+ bound to the inner membrane, two clearly distinct Ca2+ release mechanisms can be distinguished.

Mercuric chloride-induced alterations in stress protein distribution in rat kidney.

My link

Characterization by Hg2+ of two different pathways for mitochondrial Ca2+ release

My link

The addition of Hg2+ to loaded kidney mitochondria induces the fast release of the accumulated cation.

Leading on to..

My link

the direct interaction of Hg2+ with renal cortical mitochondria in vitro as a necessary prelude to studies of mitochondrial functional changes after treatment with mercuric chloride in vivo. Beginning at a threshold level of 2 nmol of Hg2+/mg of mitochondrial protein, Hg2+ induced marked stimulation of State 4 respiration, mild inhibition of State 3 respiration, and 2,4-dinitrophenol uncoupled respiration, a striking increase in atractyloside-insensitive ADP uptake and stimulation of both basal- and Mg2+-activated oligomycin-sensitive mitochondrial ATPase activity. These effects of Hg2+ could be prevented and reversed by the sulfhydryl reagent dithioerythritol and by albumin but were not affected by Mg2+.

Mitochondrial Calcium Release as Induced by Hg2

C2H5Hg+

:unsure2:

My link

These findings suggest that Hg2+ promotes dose-dependent toxic effects on heart muscle via actions on the sarcolemma, the sarcoplasmic reticulum, and contractile proteins.

Edited by crystal sage

But more than that... the actual vaccinations are often made up of genetically altered bacteria.. viruses.. which is all very likely to be unstable.. susceptable to gene transfer (changing and altering gene expression, mutating cells) as seen by our experiments with the plant and animal kingdoms.

Horizontal Gene Transfer from GMOs Does Happen

My link

Horizontal gene transfer and recombination is the main route for generating new pathogens and spreading antibiotic and drug resistance, and genetic engineering is nothing if not greatly facilitated horizontal gene transfer and recombination.

There is no doubt that transgenic DNA is different from natural DNA; not only does it contain new combinations of genes, but also new synthetic genes that have never existed in billions of years of evolution: new coding sequences, promoters and other non-coding regulatory sequences that boost gene expression to abnormally high levels.

Furthermore, there are indeed reasons to suspect transgenic DNA is more likely to transfer horizontally and recombine than natural DNA (see Box adapted from [7] Living with the Fluid Genome, ISIS publication), and this has been borne out by accumulating evidence, even though dedicated research is still extremely rare.

The mechanisms that enable transgenic constructs to jump into the genome enable them to jump out again and reinsert at another site or into another genome.

Transgenic DNA often has other genetic signals, such as the origin of replication left over from the plasmid vector. These are also recombination hotspots, and in addition, can enable the transgenic DNA to be replicated independently as a plasmid that is readily transferred horizontally among bacteria and other cells.

8. The metabolic stress on the host organism due to the continuous over-expression of transgenes linked to aggressive promoters such as the CaMV 35S will also increase the instability of the transgenic DNA, thereby facilitating horizontal gene transfer

9. Transgenic DNA is typically a mosaic of DNA sequences copied from many different species and their genetic parasites; these homologies mean that it will be more prone to recombine with, and successfully transfer to the genomes of many species and their genetic parasites. Homologous recombination typically occurs at one thousand to one million times the frequency of non-homologous recombination, and short homologous sequences could act as anchors for acquiring non-homologous sequences (see main text).

Horizontal Gene Transfer – The Hidden Hazards of Genetic Engineering

My link

Recombinant Vector – by combining the physiology of one micro-organism and the DNA of the other, immunity can be created against diseases that have complex infection processes

DNA vaccination – in recent years a new type of vaccine called DNA vaccination, created from an infectious agent's DNA, has been developed. It works by insertion (and expression, triggering immune system recognition) of viral or bacterial DNA into human or animal cells. Some cells of the immune system that recognize the proteins expressed will mount an attack against these proteins and cells expressing them. Because these cells live for a very long time, if the pathogen that normally expresses these proteins is encountered at a later time, they will be attacked instantly by the immune system. One advantage of DNA vaccines is that they are very easy to produce and store. As of 2006, DNA vaccination is still experimental.

My link

B)

Since live vaccine strains (attenuated by natural selection or genetic engineering) are potentially released into the environment by the vaccinees, safety issues concerning the medical as well as environmental aspects must be considered. These involve (i) changes in cell, tissue and host tropism, (ii) virulence of the carrier through the incorporation of foreign genes, (iii) reversion to virulence by acquisition of complementation genes, (iv) exchange of genetic information with other vaccine or wild-type strains of the carrier organism and (v) spread of undesired genes such as antibiotic resistance genes. Before live vaccines are applied, the safety issues must be thoroughly evaluated case-by-case. Safety assessment includes knowledge of the precise function and genetic location of the genes to be mutated, their genetic stability, potential reversion mechanisms, possible recombination events with dormant genes, gene transfer to other organisms as well as gene acquisition from other organisms by phage transduction, transposition or plasmid transfer and cis- or trans-complementation. For this, GMOs that are constructed with modern techniques of genetic engineering display a significant advantage over random mutagenesis derived live organisms. The selection of suitable GMO candidate strains can be made under in vitro conditions using basic knowledge on molecular mechanisms of pathogenicity of the corresponding bacterial species rather than by in vivo testing of large numbers of random mutants

B):tu:

And the vaccine that seems to be causing all these alleged worldwide concerns...

The world's first genetically engineered vaccine against a human disease--Hepatitis B--is considered one of biotechnology's greatest triumphs.

My link

Together with scientists from Genentech, Hall and Ammerer announced in February, 1981 their successful experiments on production of human interferon in yeast. At that time, interferon was considered to have great potential as an anti-cancer drug. Although that promise has not been borne out, excellent assays for interferon were available at Genentech, enabling the UW researchers to verify that their system had made a human protein in yeast.

Within one week of that public announcement, Hall was approached by groups wanting to express the surface antigen protein of hepatitis B virus. These strange and harmless protein particles form an empty shell, a virus "overcoat." These "overcoats" inadvertently produced by the virus in enormous quantities cannot infect cells because they lack DNA, yet the body perceives them as dangerous and mounts an immune response to them. The strategy was to get yeast to express these surface antigens, the major constituent of the overcoats, thereby producing a vaccine for Hepatitis B. With support from the Virology Research Laboratories of Merck & Co., Hall and Ammerer began a collaborative project with William Rutter and Pablo Valenzuela of the University of California to produce in yeast a vaccine against Hepatitis B.

Hall and Ammerer fused a segment of viral DNA specifying the surface antigen to the control elements of a yeast gene. When they transferred these hybrid genes into yeast cells, the resulting cultures produced Hepatitis B surface antigen. Serendipitously, these protein building blocks were found to clump together into the immunity-producing overcoat particles. With that observation, the key to a safe and effective vaccine was in hand.

After appropriate testing, the Merck group received a commercial license for the product: the world's first genetically engineered vaccine against a human disease, the first vaccine against a sexually transmitted disease, and the first vaccine against a virus that leads to human cancer. The vaccine has since been used to immunize medical and dental personnel against Hepatitis B. Immunization programs are now being extended to pre-teens and infants to forestall sexual or intravenous drug transmission of the virus in teenagers and young adults.

The Swiss company already makes flu vaccine using dog kidney cells for Europe and Japan at a factory in Germany; on Tuesday, it will cut the ribbon on a massive new facility in Holly Springs, N.C., that will eventually be able to produce 150 million doses of vaccine in six months for the United States. But the factory will not be ready to start making vaccine until 2011 at the earliest.

Baxter International won approval last month to sell an H1N1 vaccine in Europe that uses a decades-old line of African green monkey kidney cells, and it is working on a vaccine for the United States.

My link

Remember... African Green Monkey Kidney Cells by SV40. scandal ???

My link

In the 1950s, scientists like Doctors Jonas Salk and Albert Sabin had isolated the poliovirus strains to make vaccines.[1] Dr. Salk’s strains would be inactivated with formaldehyde and injected into children. Dr. Sabin’s strains would be attenuated or weakened by transferring or passaging[2] the live viruses through different host cells and then fed to children orally.

Because his goal was to create a live attenuated vaccine, Dr. Sabin had to isolate the poliovirus strains and then passage the strains through a myriad of host cells in order to attain the right virulence—strong enough to illicit an immune response, but weak enough so as to not cause polio in the recipient. Sabin’s oral polio vaccine (OPV) is a trivalent vaccine and was, therefore, comprised of three types - Type I, II, and III. For example, Type I has the following lineage: In 1941, Drs. Francis and Mack isolated the Mahoney poliovirus “from the pooled feces of three healthy children in Cleveland.” [3] Dr. Salk then subjected the strain to passages through fourteen living monkeys and two cultures of monkey testicular cultures.[4] In 1954, the strain (now called Monk14 T2) was given to Drs. Li and Schaeffer who subjected the virus to nine more passages through monkey testicular cultures.....

then.... There was a problem, however, with using these monkey kidney cells to both create the original vaccine strains and grow the vaccine in large quantities. Monkeys contain simian viruses.[11] When the poliovirus was passaged through the monkeys or grown on the monkey kidney cells for production, extraneous viruses became part of the final poliovirus vaccine.[12] As early as 1953, Dr. Herald R. Cox, a scientist working at Lederle Laboratories, one of the polio vaccine manufacturers, published an article in a peer reviewed scientific journal in which he stated, “[P]oliomyelitis virus has so far been cultivated only in the tissues of certain susceptible species—namely, monkey or human tissues. Here again we would always be confronted with the potential danger of picking up other contaminating viruses or other microbic agents infectious for man.”[13] In fact, in 1958, a scientific journal reported that “the rate of isolation of new simian viruses (from monkey kidney cells) has continued unabated.”[14] Additionally, in 1960, the pharmaceutical company Merck & Co. wrote to the U.S. Surgeon General:

The Discovery of Simian Virus 40 (SV40)

Between 1959 and 1960, Bernice Eddy, Ph.D., of the National Institute of Health (NIH) examined minced rhesus monkey kidney cells under a microscope.[16] These were the cells of the same species of monkeys used to create and produce the oral polio vaccine. Dr. Eddy discovered that the cells would die without any apparent cause. She then took suspensions of the cellular material from these kidney cell cultures and injected them into hamsters. Cancers grew in the hamsters.[17] Shortly thereafter, scientists at the pharmaceutical company Merck & Co. discovered what would later be determined to be the same virus identified by Eddy.[18] This virus was named Simian Virus 40 or SV40 because it was the 40th simian virus found in monkey kidney cells.

In 1960, Doctors Benjamin Sweet and Maurice Hilleman, the Merck scientists who named the virus SV40, published their findings:

Viruses are commonly carried by monkeys and may appear as contaminants in cell cultures of their tissues, especially the kidney . . . . The discovery of this new virus, the vacuolating agent, represents the detection for the first time of a hitherto “non-detectable” simian virus of monkey renal cultures and raises the important question of the existence of other such viruses . . . . As shown in this report, all 3 types of Sabin’s live poliovirus vaccine, now fed to millions of persons of all ages, were contaminated with vacuolating virus.[19]

The vacuolating virus was another name for SV40.

In 1962, Dr. Bernice Eddy published her findings in the journal produced by the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology. She wrote:

There is now an impressive list of oncogenic (cancer causing) viruses—the rabbit papilloma, polyoma, Rous sarcoma, the leukemia viruses . . . . It has been known for a number of years that monkeys harbor latent viruses . . .

Subsequent studies performed in the early 1960s demonstrated that SV40 caused brain tumors in animals[21] and that SV40 could transform or turn cancerous normal human tissue in vitro.[22] A disturbing experiment performed during this era also suggested that SV40 could cause human cancers in man in vivo.[23] In 1964, Fred Jensen and his colleagues took tissue from patients who were terminally ill with cancer.[24] They exposed the tissue to SV40 and then after it was transformed, they implanted the tissue back into the patient.[25] These implants grew into tumors in their human hosts.[26] This suggested the possibility that SV40 could cause cancers in man.

its funny how malruhn has nothing to say now that there is numerous articles and links to sites that prove vaccinations are dangerous

Well, I had H1N1, got it on black friday last year. It was hell, never want to go through that again. Hindsight...I probably would've gotten the flu shot. lol

Edited by SpiderCyde