Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Flirt to your most loved Member.

snuffypuffer

*Snuffy and Nancy will be leaving the forum for awhile to "get to know each other"  

And Aslan will be taking photographs.

(I'm sorry; that's not flirting. That's just rude.)

Whew....... Is it getting warm in here???

Not rude at all, as far as I'm concerned....... wink2.gif ..... However, Aslan?

Could you wait until the "Do Not Disturb" sign is kaput??

Right, Snuffy?? rolleyes.gifkiss.gif

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• star_child

• Walken

• distortedpandy

• AliceCoopersGirl

Nancy......if there's no sign handy....a tie is universal for "Do not disturb...getting lucky". laugh.gif

I'm not a pervert...just a bit of a deviant. thumbsup.gif

*looks for whipped cream and sprinkles...and jello...and pop tarts too* ohmy.gifw00t.gif

*Snuffy and Nancy will be leaving the forum for awhile to "get to know each other"  

And Aslan will be taking photographs.

(I'm sorry; that's not flirting. That's just rude.)

Whew....... Is it getting warm in here???

Not rude at all, as far as I'm concerned....... wink2.gif ..... However, Aslan?

Could you wait until the "Do Not Disturb" sign is kaput??

Right, Snuffy?? rolleyes.gifkiss.gif

He may have to wait awhile, better bring a book devil.gif

Aslan won't need a book because Aslan will be clinging grimly to a tree branch outside wielding a camera with an absolutely enormous lens.

Three men were walking on a beach and they found a lamp. They rubbed it and a genie appeared. For releasing him, the genie told the three men he'd grant them 1 wish each. The first man wished to be smarter than Albert Einstein was. Poof. He was smarter than Albert Einstein. The second guy wished to be smarter than the first guy. Poof. He was smarter than the first guy. The third guy said he wanted to be smarter than the first and the second guy combined and he wanted to be smarter than ever was or ever will be. Poof. He turned into a woman wink2.gif

Soooo??

The third time it malfunctioned??

Just kidding girls laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hmm someone already posted that joke in the jokes area

Nancy......if there's no sign handy....a tie is universal for "Do not disturb...getting lucky". laugh.gif

Ut oh, I think I'm in trouble. I stopped wearing ties!!!!!! Snuffy? You have one

handy? Hmm? whistling2.gif

He may have to wait awhile, better bring a book devil.gif

Snuffy? I'll meet ya in the Lobby, say ... about 10 PM?? I'll have a Yellow Rose 'tween........ my......... teeth blush.gif

Aslan won't need a book because Aslan will be clinging grimly to a tree branch outside wielding a camera with an absolutely enormous lens.

Oh dear, Oh dear.... I'm now in a quandry... Ahhhh... A Man with "an absolutely enormous lens." And a Man who appreciates "Do Not Disturb"

Do I......... punt? dontgetit.gifohmy.gif

(sitting here, shaking in my boots, wating for someone to come along and put me behind bars...... Phantom? CW?? Pleaseeeeee don't take my Key away!. I am having wayyyyyy too much fun here, I'd better hush) w00t.gif

ICE CUBES?

And now...just what particular shape are said ice cube? I've seen a few gooders in my day. This body part, and that body part. 

SkyWatcher?I'm so totally naive....which body parts would you be refering to?... wink2.giftongue.gif

neen!!!! You're familiar with the ice cube technique!?!?!!!   

I think I'm in love!!!   

(Or have a massive case of lust!)     

Exeter, I'm very familiar with the ice cube technique......wanna come to my house and play?.... devil.gif

neen tends to excite, Exeter. i find myself feeling lusty over her quite often. bad neen, very bad. 

Ohhh, Bizarro I've learnt from the best......thankyou for the lessons.. wink2.gifdevil.gif

well, why not tell us what is on your mind then?

Well then, what does get you going??? Maybe a paddle and a cheerleader outfit? Sorry, that's me again. 

Well the ice cube thing is always a wonderful torturous tool....paddles are good - cheerleaders no thanks - you all have all the appetizers you want I am goin straight for the main course and desert!

Exeter, I'm very familiar with the ice cube technique......wanna come to my house and play?.... devil.gif

Absolutely! w00t.gif We could take turns roll playing vampire and victim. I'm sure we could melt a few cubes that way. devil.gif

And, if you're not into drinking real blood, I'll bring a bottle of vintage Cardinale. wink2.gif

SkyWatcher?I'm so totally naive....which body parts would you be refering to?...

devil.gif Northern parts, southern parts, parts that jiggle..and parts that fart. w00t.gifw00t.gif

*feels dirty*

As much as I am familiar with the ice cube technique.. I think wacko.gif I am excluding myself on that one... original.gif

I think I better bring the bail money for Neen, Kismit and Nancy... you all will be locked up for sure!!! whistling2.gif

Aslan.. I think you could sell your pics for quite a high price... thumbsup.gif

Aww man,

nobody flirts with me *kicking empty can down deserted road.....*

I'll just go back to my cave and talk to the moss some more....

Aww man,

nobody flirts with me *kicking empty can down deserted road.....*

I'll just go back to my cave and talk to the moss some more....

*shhhh... typing very softly... *

looks like I will need bail money, so I have to behave..... but before they take me away? Wanted to give you one of these....... kiss.gif Awwwwwwww heck, make it......

kiss.gifkiss.gifkiss.gifkiss.giftongue.gifwub.gif

• 1 month later...

I'll take the sombrero...

Thanks man! thumbsup.gif Now I finally have my pimpin'hat...

Edited by Phantom

I'll take the sombrero...

Thanks man!  thumbsup.gif  Now I finally have my pimpin'hat...

Now then, Phantom, you just stood next to a naked dude, how does that make you feel? Because now I feel all dirty and used. crying.gif

Edited by snuffypuffer