Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who's Afraid of Shariah ?

Persia

Considering Lion was on about the truth value of Islam in the quote you're using what you're saying has no point.

It's also both irrelevent and quite stupid. Again it's caught up on the act and missing the point entirely.

my point was on homosexuality there is 64 pages on this point so really my point was quite relevant. maybe it wasnt relevnt to the quote that it was was posted under i just couldnt figure out how to make a new post, as i am new to this forum, and since i found he defending what islam has to say about gays i decided it would be best to post on his quote.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion6969

• shadowhive

• markprice

• Beckys_Mom

my point was on homosexuality there is 64 pages on this point so really my point was quite relevant. maybe it wasnt relevnt to the quote that it was was posted under i just couldnt figure out how to make a new post, as i am new to this forum, and since i found he defending what islam has to say about gays i decided it would be best to post on his quote.

We all know the religion that openly kills gays has to be extremely homophobic, but thanks for signing up to point that out. :blink:

bro i think i have the truth here, this is a qoute from a medical magazine, " *spam filter* is the sine qua non of sex for many gay men. Yet human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to accommodate this activity." I think this pretty much explains it, homosexuality is not normal and it should not be accepted by society today. There are so many dieses linked to homosexuality its not funny. have a look at this link. http://www.corporateresourcecouncil.org/white_papers/Health_Risks.pdf

For me this proves it all. This is why in islam homosexuality is not allowed. After you read this how can anyone debate it, IT IS NOT RIGHT!!! The anus is used to expel fecal matter not to accomodate any part of anyones body, there is an exit only system in place here.

I'm not going to bother with your link but could you name a couple diseases that gays can get that heterosexuals can't get.

We all know the religion that openly kills gays has to be extremely homophobic, but thanks for signing up to point that out. :blink:

you have totally missed the point, im am showing you evidence that says homosexuality is wrong, this evidence supports islam. It is against the law to do drugs because they harm your body and can cause harm to others around you, but the same can be said about homosexuality you are harming your body when you do these things, fair enough if you want to be gay go ahead, but dont do it where everyone can see and then try to push it onto others and get upset when they say that is unnatural or wrong because science can prove it is wrong with all of the dieses that can be attributed to homosexuality. if your gay keep it to yourself you dont have to be worried about being killed then in islam it says there must be 4 witness until can be convicted of this crime if you fancy men then do it in your head dont go around kissing and grabbing each other up in public.

I'm not going to bother with your link but could you name a couple diseases that gays can get that heterosexuals can't get.

why should i explain it if your not going to take the time to look at the link that seems a bit stupid because no matter what i say you have already come here with your mind set on how homosexuality is right if you dont put the time into finding out why it is wrong when the evidence is there for you to read then why am i going to waist my breath?

you have totally missed the point, im am showing you evidence that says homosexuality is wrong, this evidence supports islam. It is against the law to do drugs because they harm your body and can cause harm to others around you, but the same can be said about homosexuality you are harming your body when you do these things, fair enough if you want to be gay go ahead, but dont do it where everyone can see and then try to push it onto others and get upset when they say that is unnatural or wrong because science can prove it is wrong with all of the dieses that can be attributed to homosexuality. if your gay keep it to yourself you dont have to be worried about being killed then in islam it says there must be 4 witness until can be convicted of this crime if you fancy men then do it in your head dont go around kissing and grabbing each other up in public.

That's another perfect example of homophobia, thanks.

I have another quote from webmd, "Men who have sex with men and women are a "significant bridge for HIV to women"

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/20061101/hiv-bisexual-bridge-to-women

bisexual and gay people are causing straight people to get these dieses because a large population of gays bis are very promiscuous.

why should i explain it if your not going to take the time to look at the link that seems a bit stupid because no matter what i say you have already come here with your mind set on how homosexuality is right if you dont put the time into finding out why it is wrong when the evidence is there for you to read then why am i going to waist my breath?

I clicked on your link and it wanted me to accept more than I was willing to risk. I don't accept files as such you posted. I thought that since you had read your own link you could have posted one example. I guess you can't.

I have another quote from webmd, "Men who have sex with men and women are a "significant bridge for HIV to women"

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/20061101/hiv-bisexual-bridge-to-women

bisexual and gay people are causing straight people to get these dieses because a large population of gays bis are very promiscuous.

Straight people having sex with gay people is your issue now? They can either get to know the person before having sex or use a condom to solve that problem.

I hope you don't have a position to influence others and really hope you don't have kids to spread such poison to. Such a talk leads to bullying, ignorance and stupidity. I see those things have already worked on you.

All the diseases attrbuted to it also happen to lifelong hetrosexuals so there's real nothing there.

Such lovely homophobia you have though.

I've made up my mind, as have others. This has come from first hand experience, not from reading something is wrong because of a religion or an opinion. You really are wasting your breath.

Ahh so that's why Africa's a HIV hotspot, because it's a hotbed of gay activitiy. Give me a break!

Straight people having sex with gay people is your issue now? They can either get to know the person before having sex or use a condom to solve that problem.

No the problem is bisexual people and gay people. according to studies gay people are very permiscuous which causes the spread of diseases, they do not use condoms they have unprotected *spam filter*. they do not get to know the person, they just go to a club and get who ever they can that is why the percentage of gays and bisexuals that have stds is higher then that of heterosexual people with stds. that is the point that you are missing. evidence in my first link, which i will post again, shows that according to a study 75% of white gay males claimed to have had more that 100 lifetime parteners. even heterosexual men dont have that many partners and if they do i doubt it will be 75% of them.

http://www.corporateresourcecouncil.org/white_papers/Health_Risks.pdf

No the problem is bisexual people and gay people. according to studies gay people are very permiscuous which causes the spread of diseases, they do not use condoms they have unprotected *spam filter*. they do not get to know the person, they just go to a club and get who ever they can that is why the percentage of gays and bisexuals that have stds is higher then that of heterosexual people with stds. that is the point that you are missing. evidence in my first link, which i will post again, shows that according to a study 75% of white gay males claimed to have had more that 100 lifetime parteners. even heterosexual men dont have that many partners and if they do i doubt it will be 75% of them.

Hetrosexuals go out and do exactly the same thing. What you're doing is generlising and using clearly false statistics to back up your claims. A lot of sites and people use 'statistics' like that to justify their hate, not noticing or caring that they're obvious fakes.

Hetrosexuals go out and do exactly the same thing. What you're doing is generlising and using clearly false statistics to back up your claims. A lot of sites and people use 'statistics' like that to justify their hate, not noticing or caring that they're obvious fakes.

alright fair enough, but could you explain to me how could you be gay. alot of homosexuals say they were born gay does that mean when you were a kid you had gay thoughts?

Given the percentage of gays to straight people it is very clear that more std's are spread by straight people. To say otherwise is a load of bs that some think makes there distaste of homosexuals valid.

Edited by The Silver Thong

I forgot to add something sorry, only hetrosexuals who have no religious believes do this, you would not see this type of thing from religous people wether they are christine, muslim, jewish or hindu most religions do not allow for such things to happen, i feel that these things are wrong and should not be allowed in society either its not right for someone to have so many partners all it does is cause problems amongst people, and the spread of stds

I forgot to add something sorry, only hetrosexuals who have no religious believes do this, you would not see this type of thing from religous people wether they are christine, muslim, jewish or hindu most religions do not allow for such things to happen, i feel that these things are wrong and should not be allowed in society either its not right for someone to have so many partners all it does is cause problems amongst people, and the spread of stds

LOL Catholic girls are awesome as they can just confess there sins and be "cured" I love that ;) Of course living in a country that kills gay people most will not be gay, but not because they are not gay. As far as what any 2000 yr old book says it's all distorted to fit ones wants as a singularity not whole.

alright fair enough, but could you explain to me how could you be gay. alot of homosexuals say they were born gay does that mean when you were a kid you had gay thoughts?

I believe that so I'll answer. Not as a kid, but more as a teenager. No one has sexual thoughts about either gender until puberty hits and it's then that you realise wheather you're gay, straight or bi. It's not exactly something you have control over.

Well those groups reject homosexuals out of hand without really caring about the people involved. They do far more damage with their homosexuality is a sin spiel then homosexuals do to 'society'.

It does come down to this: if you don't like it don't do it.

I believe that so I'll answer. Not as a kid, but more as a teenager. No one has sexual thoughts about either gender until puberty hits and it's then that you realise wheather you're gay, straight or bi. It's not exactly something you have control over.

i think this is where islam has a problem with the whole thing because we are tought that you have free will which means that you have the choise to be gay or not. so if it turns out that there is no gay gene what then, will you admit that it is a choise. because that is really all i hear from homosexuals that it isnt their choise, but that would contradict our religion. i hope you can understand where i am coming from.

Well those groups reject homosexuals out of hand without really caring about the people involved. They do far more damage with their homosexuality is a sin spiel then homosexuals do to 'society'.

It does come down to this: if you don't like it don't do it.

it isnt a matter of if you dont like it dont do it. if im out in public i dont like to see anyone showing affection for each other this is something which should be done in your own home. if your gay do it in your own home dont subject others to it, and like wise for straight people if you want to show affection do it in your own home. this is the biggest problem it has become so socially accepted that people dont get upset when they see it and if they do it causes a big 65 page argument.

So it's numbers now...let's say someone--like I don't know Wilt Chamberlain or Gene Simmons--had thousands of sexual partners...if you consider that "bad" it will still never compare to the pure evil of killing someone for acting gay. So the numbers do not add up to evil. That fact undermines religious attitudes that should be based on virtue, not bigotry.

i think this is where islam has a problem with the whole thing because we are tought that you have free will which means that you have the choise to be gay or not. so if it turns out that there is no gay gene what then, will you admit that it is a choise. because that is really all i hear from homosexuals that it isnt their choise, but that would contradict our religion. i hope you can understand where i am coming from.

So by that token you have a choice to be straight or not? I know, like others before you, but that's essentially what you're saying.

The only 'choice' a gay person have is to be honest with themselves. Some won't come to terms with it and will pretend to be straight because everyone else around them is, but later on they'll realise it was a mistake to do so.

I'm certain there's a natural cause. I do no know if it's a gay gene or not.We know so little about the human mind the 'cause' could lie there instead.

All I hear from religion is homosexuality is a sin and that's just the dogma of that religion. Religioon's don't care about the damage they do to gay people because of that of the bullying and suicides that result. Religious people even lose sight of things when it comes to gay issues (like so-called religious groups raising millions against gay marriage in the US, when that money could have fed the starving, gone towards researching into illness etc).

So no it's not a choice. But your choice of religion is a choice and that you have much more rights to your religion then gay people have. Funny that.

it isnt a matter of if you dont like it dont do it. if im out in public i dont like to see anyone showing affection for each other this is something which should be done in your own home. if your gay do it in your own home dont subject others to it, and like wise for straight people if you want to show affection do it in your own home. this is the biggest problem it has become so socially accepted that people dont get upset when they see it and if they do it causes a big 65 page argument.

Then it comes down to what is 'too much' affection. Is kissing on the cheek? Is holding hands? Is a hug? I agree that I don't want to see people practically having sex in public, but the rest doesn't bother me.

By the same token though, if what people do in their own home is their choice, then what right do you have to impose on gay people?

And really, it''s not been 65 pages of this. Probably closer to 40. Ironically it was dying down until you raised it again. Great job.

It is socially accepted because it is harmless.

And recently a form of protest------>comedy gold

Yeah, I think we hear you loud and clear, things that contradict your religion, you need to be false. That's really your own problem and no one needs to prove a thing to you. You must have a lot riding on there never being a biological explanation for homosexuality, and I always wonder what would you do when and if they do find one? Be like the creationist people who stick their fingers in their ears and cover their eyes and dispute every scientific fact that they can't reconcile with their book? He doesn't believe it was a choice, and you are in absolutely no position to say otherwise except a book, while he's the one who knows himself, how he's felt and lived his life knowing. There's plenty of studies that are going on, the answer is we don't know. If you want to be Muslim, then don't be gay, full stop. That really has nothing to do with pushing your religious book on anyone else who doesn't follow it or using it to judge anyone but yourself.

Oh good god, what you don't like in public is your problem, no one has to cater to you or your hangups. Don't look or stay at home. Screaming babies at restaurants annoy the hell out of me, I guess I should launch my campaign for people to keep their kids at home. You live in a world of diversity, we all do. We can't expect everyone to tiptoe around and worry someone getting all uncomfortable for any little thing.

Yeah, I think we hear you loud and clear, things that contradict your religion, you need to be false. That's really your own problem and no one needs to prove a thing to you. You must have a lot riding on there never being a biological explanation for homosexuality, and I always wonder what would you do when and if they do find one? Be like the creationist people who stick their fingers in their ears and cover their eyes and dispute every scientific fact that they can't reconcile with their book? He doesn't believe it was a choice, and you are in absolutely no position to say otherwise except a book, while he's the one who knows himself, how he's felt and lived his life knowing. There's plenty of studies that are going on, the answer is we don't know. If you want to be Muslim, then don't be gay, full stop. That really has nothing to do with pushing your religious book on anyone else who doesn't follow it or using it to judge anyone but yourself.

Thanks. I agree so much on that.

Truly I think 80% of religious people that think it's a sin have absolutely no experience of what gay people are actually like and just take the dogma of their religion and anything they can grasp to back them up as fact. They need better education on the subject or at least need to learn to decide for themselves rather then just go with what their religion says.

Thanks. I agree so much on that.

Truly I think 80% of religious people that think it's a sin have absolutely no experience of what gay people are actually like and just take the dogma of their religion and anything they can grasp to back them up as fact. They need better education on the subject or at least need to learn to decide for themselves rather then just go with what their religion says.

You're welcome. :) No one should be pushing you to admit you aren't who you are, weren't born the way you were if that's how you feel in your heart just to confirm their book. Please, please, Shadowhive, tell me, please tell me, that it might could be a choice, just admit a maybe so I can sleep tonight. It is their problem, not yours, that they are so inflexible with it, there's nothing your or science or anyone else could do to change that. Their very identity, their soul, and so much more is tied up with nothing proving it wrong. It would shake their world to its core. It's sad really. Like I've said before, why are so certain ones so worried about who sleeps with who, all this stuff about promiscuity, all their desperate searches to justify it being wrong with something not in their book, refusing to even consider current studies, all comes down to this...when they are so locked in, they need it to be wrong for everyone not just themselves.

You're welcome. :) No one should be pushing you to admit you aren't who you are, weren't born the way you were if that's how you feel in your heart just to confirm their book. Please, please, Shadowhive, tell me, please tell me, that it might could be a choice, just admit a maybe so I can sleep tonight. It is their problem, not yours, that they are so inflexible with it, there's nothing your or science or anyone else could do to change that. Their very identity, their soul, and so much more is tied up with nothing proving it wrong. It would shake their world to its core. It's sad really. Like I've said before, why are so certain ones so worried about who sleeps with who, all this stuff about promiscuity, all their desperate searches to justify it being wrong with something not in their book, refusing to even consider current studies, all comes down to this...when they are so locked in, they need it to be wrong for everyone not just themselves.

This and your last post both made me smile, because you're so right. It's always good to be reminded that not everyone is so narrowminded. It is pretty sad they need it to be a choice and that they can't accept anything that says otherwise. It seems they have a greater concern for making other people miserable then anything else in regards to this subject. They don't care who gets hurt along the way as long as they have their disgusting homophobia to fall back on.

Thankfully that belief is fading, but the ones that cling to it still manage to scream the loudest.

I always find it strange how they want to destroy us as if pose some form of great threat to their religion.

Edited by shadowhive