Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best Valedictorian Speech Ever Recorded

regeneratia

I just thought this young lady has it all nailed exactly as it is. We should listen to her and think about her suggestions.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

?fs=1&hl=en_US"'>
?fs=1&hl=en_US"'>
?fs=1&hl=en_US"'>
?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

In case I am not allowed to embed:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wickian

• _Only

• regeneratia

• el midgetron

It didn't quite work out like I wanted. Sorry if it looks a little strange. I am afraid to alter it, for fear I lose the embed.

The valedictorian at our graduation gave her speech on how in gaining such high marks, she lost a normal life most teenagers have. She regretted it. It was a tearjerker, really powerful stuff. Totally unexpected.

You don't have to be intelligent to do good in school. All you have to do is memorize a few things for test time(or rely on short-term memory like I did) and do your homework. That's it.

You don't have to be intelligent to do good in school. All you have to do is memorize a few things for test time(or rely on short-term memory like I did) and do your homework. That's it.

Some things take intelligence to understand in school; Calculus for example. It's not solely memorizing. You're learning, which takes intelligence.

Some things take intelligence to understand in school; Calculus for example. It's not solely memorizing. You're learning, which takes intelligence.

Trigonometry was the highest my high school required(calculus was offered through). Math is one of the easiest subjects though if you take your time with it. As long as you've got the formulas memorized you should never get an answer wrong because it's the one subject you can check your work to make sure it's right.