Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The God Conspiracy Theory

Guest Guest

Religion has been around even before most of the governments came about.

About this part--- I think he means that the conspiracy involves teaching people that Religion has been around even before most of the governments came about, and might not be true.

As for your other argument, its valid.

Either way... this conspiracy theory is... far out. Dont put much stock in it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hatz

• PLO

• Homer

• gsr

Top Posters In This Topic

If religion is being pushed on people, then why is it becoming more and more banned amongst governmental processes, laws and education?

In the West, the events you enumerate are occurring. The rest of the world is already there. The rest of the world lives in a convert or die state of mind. Thus many regions have only one major religion. Conversion or existing as other religions means death from those of the majority religion.

In my last post when I used the date 4000 B.C.E I was referring to the major religions of today (Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism) having no known origins before 4000 B.C.E. I then describe a scenario of how religion could have come about in the earliest of human religions, say around 20,000 B.C.E. Or some time very long ago when man was just waking up – kind of like the Matrix only slower. Meaning the realization of one's own demise (death) and ability to ponder on this could have easily brought religion around. So I don’t think the first religions of the world were made to control other people, there where made to skip your own death. abduct.gif

Edited by 4dplane

• 1 year later...

I really wanna know WHO THIS Gifner is cuz I used to go by that name for like a few years, long ago... and it really disturbs me if i had like a blackout or something and wrote that.. so if you're this G I F N E R then reply to this cuz i really hate how ignorant that ****ing sounds ok? just say you're not me... ok? :innocent:

Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis was practicing religion in about 100,000 years BC. Thats quite a "conspiracy" they concocted for millenia's of future generations to be fooled by, pretty much shows you the absolute folly of anyone who pretends to claim that their religion is the one true faith based on the rantings of political tricksters in recent times.

"Meaning the realization of one's own demise (death) and ability to ponder on this could have easily brought religion around"

thats exaclty what happened. And when your taking hallucenagens to the point of killing yourself, every day for a lifetime. Thats a pretty heavy trip of pondering to be doing.

Edited by PLO

Once again a touchy issue.

I don't think we should refraim from talking about religion but let's be gentle.

Religious people are sensitive about their beliefs and (I'm not accusing anyone) some people go stamping all over their belief system and it hurts like plane-vomit that's frozen through the atmosphere.

Now, religion has had a part in controlling people, after all, the church was bigger than the throne in the middle ages, but that means nothing more than culture finding its leaders and deciding who will do it properly.

It is unstable though to let our religion dictate what political action we should take as religion has to be atleast partly written by man, and man is impure and thinks about gaining power for himself.

e.g. If steve had a part in writing the bible, then we might have magic christian steve day

That doesn't make much sense...

What I'm trying to say is that yes, religion is used to keep people in line but it is serving purpose as a part of culture that we choose to follow, thus we it chose to lead us etc.

eh...I'm confused :wacko:

Edited by Hatz

aha, but thats the thing. It's secret, i dont tell anyone. I keep it to myself. I dont publish massive volumes on it nor do i distribute it with the sole intention of recruiting beleivers to it who will after a period of time come in confligration with another set of religous goers. oh no, not goin down that line. My beleifs are my own and not anyone elses thanks, though coincidently when you strip away all the bulls*** that forces epople apart like todays religion, you find most people beleive the same kinda stuff. Real stuff i mean, not the stuff thats made up and gets brain washed into at early ages.

exactly Mr.Hatz!, that is what its all about. Finding the truth for you, and you alone, good to hear your not on of the dangerously right wing religious fanatics.

:blink: Did I sound like one?

No, I'm very against the conservative norms.

I believe, that spirituality, like opinions, should be yours and yours alone.

But it is also my belief not to tell people that theirs are wrong.

In a world with unlimited possibilities, everything has a contradiction.

how about those that dont require government like native tribes and such. they really dont have a government. but still have full faith in whatever they believe in. well i guess it can work in OUR society, but in other societies they dont need religion to be kept in line

I think that everyone is full of anger.

They don't know why and that's why it scares them!

We have an instict to want to be ruled over, it helps you survive in the wild, but we're not in the wild anymore.

im more than happy to retain their beleifes, but as soon as they begin to use it against people, no they should be exposed for the frauds they are.

I'm sorry that was terribly incorrect.

Not all religious people are christian, it's very hot here and I'm about to die of sleep deprivation so my brain isn't being very obedient.

What I meant to say was not all christians use christianity to harm.

Sorry.

True. But relying on what is essentialy a falacy to get you through life seems a bit peculiar to me, pretty much denial really, i see that as harmful to them and those around them.

Edited by PLO

well thats fine, as long as they keep it to themselves, if however they dont, if they rely on religious verbatim as a point of reference to justify or suggest anything, then no. They should be ferreted out with the rest of those pot smokin liberal commie spys.

Religion is used to dictate, that's no new news.

but what can we do?

It all gets mixed up and it looks like the persecuted are persecuting and we're picking on someone for their religion rather than their actions.